Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 11, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through March 11, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Balkan_spirit

Post Number: 10
Posted on Saturday, February 06, 2010 - 05:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Edward

Thank you for your answer.

Brunols

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Regarding the ancient extraterrestrials who lived on planet earth, the 44 million humans from mars that are incarnating here on planet earth and so on. All those beings had a more advanced spirits and knowledge than we normal humans, even the so call Jehova from the Jews that died about 2500 years ago. Did he died here on planet earth? If yes who incarnated his spirit?
Questions
They are suppose to reincarnate here on planet earth with all their wisdom and knowledge.
How come we don’t see people around in our time 2010 with all of their wisdom and knowledge from these beings.
The ancient Chinese and Japanese descendents lost all spirit wisdom even though their parents came from the stars. Is like they started from cero all over again.
According to Billy the spirit seeks perfection and every time the spirit reincarnates, is suppose to be more advance than previous life.
The Pleerians are born with a very high spiritual levels from previous life. and they don’t start from cero, they are able to tap the wisdom from previous life.

How come we don’t see that happening here on planet earth with the extraterrestrials beings that died here on planet earth, we don’t see the wisdom and development of these beings in people when those highly develop spirits reincarnated

Don’t you think that some humans here on planet earth should already have a very develop spirits and knowledge acquire by the reincarnation of the spirits of extraterrestrials that died?

How come we don’t see that?

For example suppose that semjase dies here on planet earth, her spirit will reincarnate here on planet earth, the person that takes the spirit from semjase is suppose to have all the telepathy, wisdom, knowledge, and spiritual capabilities that semjase had, RIGHT? otherwise it will be like starting from cero again.

What happened to the spirit of Jmmanuel, I am sure as of 2010 there is a living person on the planet that has his spirit? does this person knows he has this spirit? Does this person has the same capabilities that jmmanuel had?

According to Billy I believe that we should have people on the planet , with great wisdom, knowledge, (zero point energy, antigravity knowledge) etc. from extraterrestrial that lived and died here on the planet. Those spirits were suppose to reincarnate, with the same attributes they had learn their previous life and since those spirits are highly develop they should not have a problem remembering their previous life, knowledge. Etc. and should be able to tap to al that wisdom and knowledge, withouh the need of cables put in our heads to help us remember our past lives, like billy had.

Do we all need to get beam on a starship and get tubes on our heads e in order to get all the information back from previous life’s? That’s what Billy meier did, He had some special help from aliens people. Maybe I have the spirit of a great extraterrestrial or atlantian that died thousands of years ago, with great powers and knowledge, but I guess the rule is to start from cero.

What happened to all the atlantian people who died 10,000 years ago? where are the spirits, I don’t see those spirits around, at least their knowledge, wisdom, telepathy power, etc. being reincarnate into today’s new born people for the last, let say 500 years. We haven’t heard of any great human doing wonders for at least the last 2000 years. It looks like we start from cero here on planet earth.

Can some please explain about this questions, remember spirits reincarnate for an average of 152 years, are there any exceptions, maybe it has to do with you dna quality, (I need some alien dna)

Best Regards,

Scott

Post Number: 1939
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 03:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brunols,

Where did you read about 44 million humans from Mars incarnating on earth? If you have studied the material, you would know the spirit form of Jmmanuel has indeed incarnated on earth at present. There are spirit forms who in the past were considered "Gods", who presently are alive as you and me, but do not possess those consciousness related abilities currently, because it would not serve the evolution of this planet. As you can guess additionally it would be quite dangerous for them, by looking at what has happened to Billy in the past. There is much information in the archives of this forum, I think it would be beneficial to do some searching. Additionally, it is more important to focus on the type of lives we are leading now, rather than who we may or may not have been in the past.

Scott

Brunols

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Billy Meier published a paper back in the 70's and he tells that about 186,000 years ago people living on Mars had a catastophy, the planet changed orbit and there were about forty million people living at that time, their spirits came to earth.
That's about everything I remember reaading, I try to find the paper where I read this and post it for your viewing

Borthwey

Post Number: 150
Posted on Sunday, February 21, 2010 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bruno,

If there were 40 million people on Mars, there would have been at least some 400 million spirits who migrated to Earth from there. And from Malona (a planet on our solar system the got destroyed) likewise.

A very small fraction of the spirits on Earth are much older than the rest and come from extraterrestrials who died here. But the migrant spirits from Mars and Malona, aren't necessarily older or more advanced than the Earth-originated ones. They just continued their evolution in the humans here, who continued creating their technology and their wars, be it in Atlantis, Lemuria, America, etc...

Regarding the Chinese and Japanese races... When extraterrestrials create offspring here, the result is a child with extraterrestrial-originated DNA and an Earth-originated spirit. I don't see where there is any "loss in wisdom". The extraterrestrial spirit of the parents will later enliven other bodies, regardless of the origin of their DNA.

"We haven’t heard of any great human doing wonders for at least the last 2000 years"

How is what you have heard of relevant to what has happened? There are tons of exceptional persons in so many aspects/fields. Out of all those billions that are alive right now, how many do you know? You could hardly know the name of everyone who has become locally, nationally (or even world) famous and their deeds, let alone the origin of their spirit...

If Semjase's spirit incarnated here... first, she would be limited by her body because her lifespan wouldn't allow her much time to learn all that a half-Jschrjsch needs to know, and she would have limited mental/spiritual powers, just like Billy for example in this regard is no match for Jmmanuel who had an extraterrestrial father. But when it came for the new personality to learn all that Semjase and her previous incarnations had know before, progress would be much quicker, and many things would be know intuitively. She would be a "child-prodigy" as all Errans are (at least when compared to us).
David

Borthwey

Post Number: 151
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 07:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a correction:

In the last paragraph I should have written "the new personality" instead of "she".

I also made an erroneous assumption that the new personality would have to become a half-Jschrjsch.

It should be replaced with this:

If Semjase's spirit incarnated here... first, the new personality would be limited by his/her body when compared with Semjase because his/her lifespan wouldn't allow him/her enough time to learn all that a half-Jschrjsch knows, and he/she would have limited mental/spiritual powers, just like Billy for example in this regard is no match for Jmmanuel who had an extraterrestrial father. But when it came for the new personality to learn all that Semjase and her previous incarnations had know before, progress would be much quicker, and many things would be know intuitively. He/she would be a "child-prodigy" as all infant Errans are (at least when compared to us).
David

Smukhuti

Post Number: 225
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Brunols,

Hope you are doing fine. In answer to your question:
"How come we don’t see that happening here on planet earth with the extraterrestrials beings that died here on planet earth, we don’t see the wisdom and development of these beings in people when those highly develop spirits reincarnated

Don’t you think that some humans here on planet earth should already have a very develop spirits and knowledge acquire by the reincarnation of the spirits of extraterrestrials that died?

How come we don’t see that? "

There is a very good document which you can read. I found it enlightening.

Here is the link: http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash94/Lecture_for_GA_for_MH.pdf
Salome.
Suv

J_rod7

Post Number: 1197
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 05:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Brunols,

I am pleased to make acquaintance with you. Suv has pointed you in a good direction at the link (post 225).

Some additional salient points I wish to share with you.

There are Seven essential divisions which are in the path of any Spirit-Form Evolution. And within each of these are also Seven Sub-Levels of Evolution. The 7 X 7 'levels' each have there unique Frequencies which the Spirit recognizes as appropriate for it's own incarnation or reincarnation. A spirit-form will only feel comfortable, 'at-home', or 'wanted' upon a world that most closely matches it's own Spiritual Frequency (Vibration). The vibration frequency corresponds to the evolutionary level of the Spirit-form and also applies to the Range of evolution on any planet, it's civilization, the level of Science, Spirituality, and Wisdom.

From the Glossary: ...

["A human Spirit(form) can ONLY incarnate into an OMEDAM lifeform, which means any lifeform classified as human, this means when a spacetraveller dies on a spaceship and his spiritform wanders off to find a planet, it will incarnate into a human lifeform even when this human life has nothing to do with the previous humanrace from which the spacetraveller spiritform came, as long as the human race has a similar and therefore compatible level of evolution compaired to the incoming spiritform"].

As to those which have taken the High Oath to journey to worlds with Billy for his assistance: despite their higher Spiritual evolution, they are committed to maintain within the bounds of the Planet whereon they incarnate / reincarnate. In other words, they will not expose such high wisdom or knowledge that would be inappropriate for the current civilization. Does this help to make it clear for you?

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Brunols

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have read each and and every replied posted by members on this forum and all I can say is that, there is so much for me to learn and knowledge to acquiere, my spirit, my inner self tells me I am on the right path, I will persuit this path cause I feel is the right one. Looking for knowledge without not knowing, I have rejected different religions cause their teachings don't blend with my conciousness. When I posted this message 3 days ago I had a sincronizity with my dauhther 8 years old, and even thought nobody would have wrtten any reply to my post, I already new the answers to my questions regarding reincarnation of he spirit. This last post just come to reafirm what I have received throught the experience with my daughter. This is incredible how the wisdom of your spirit can give you the anwers to your questions, and if you are trying to be tuned to your spirit and ready to listen you will be able to pick up the aswers. For the last 3 o 4 days I have uderstood more mysteries and acquired more knowledge about mylself and creation than what I had acquired in the the last 3 o 4 years. Right now I feel so please like a master guru Thank you all for sharing the information. :-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1198
Posted on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 08:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brunois, Flowers for you. Synchronicity is indeed a viable interaction among many of us here, being of equivalent spiritual growth and mindset. I will say to you: give honor to your daughter, as the growth in her prior incarnations brings Love and Wisdom to your home.

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Markcampbell

Post Number: 388
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Welcome to the forum , Brunols , You have just found a rare treasure .

Kind Regards , Mark

Msmichelle

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, February 23, 2010 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That's beautiful Brunols!!!!

Markcampbell

Post Number: 392
Posted on Wednesday, February 24, 2010 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Quote , concerning the subject of Reincarnation:

..., for by the various wonderful inventions of propagation he has provided for the continual peopling of the world with plants and animals withoht being at the trouble of repeated new creations ; and by the natural reduction of compound substances to their original elements , capable of being employed in in new compositions , he has prevented the necessity of of creating new matter ; for that the earth water air and perhaps fire , which , being compounded , from wood , do when the wood is dissolved return and again become air earth fire and water : I say that when I see nothing annihilated , and not even a drop of water wasted , cannot suspect the annihilations of Souls , or believe that he will suffer the daily waste of millions of minds ready made that now exist , and put himself to the continual trouble of making new ones . This finding myself to exist in the World , I believe I shall in some shape or other always exist : And with all the inconveniences life is liable to , I shall not be object to an new edition of mine ; hoping however that the errata of the last be corrected .

Benjamin Franklin (in Passy , France , 1785)

Long after quoting his famous " Perfuit of Happineff"

Darren

Post Number: 175
Posted on Thursday, February 25, 2010 - 04:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, FREEMASON

Masonic quotes by Brothers:
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/masonic_talk/stb/stbs/33-10.htm

Mark, he probably got that quote from his religous freemason crowd.
(personally I wouldn't listen to a thing his got to say.)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 394
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That proves that you didn't read what I manually re-typed . If you had , you would realize that what he wrote was from himself , and no one else .

So what did you do ? You ignored a great man and shared with everyone some STUPID link that you already disavow ? Why do you give your energy to scoff at sensibilty , UNSEEN , while you try to put modern masonic babble in his mouth ?

Franklin lived around 200 years ago . He was not a masonic of today .

On yer bike !

Darren

Post Number: 177
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 03:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't trust any Freemasons, old or new. Is that ok?

If he was such a great man then why I haven't I read anything (good) about him in the contact notes? The only thing I read was about Obama being a better (character) man and president to all who went before him. Therefore Benjamin couldn't have been that great.

Scott

Post Number: 1948
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks

Markcampbell

Post Number: 395
Posted on Friday, February 26, 2010 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In any case Scott , my initial posting was about Reincarnation .

Since some conyito doesn't read posts but decides to comment on them anyway , here is a summary of Benjamin Franklin's comment .

He concluded form his empirical scientific knowledge ,that matter doesn't cease to exist , and so , why should human spirits ? He reasoned for himself that he would return in another life , and improve upon his predecessor . His references to "he" was about "god" . In those days , that was the common term for the Creation , although it seems as if someone faults him for not reading the OM or any other writings from Billy . Excuse the hell out of Ben that he didn't have an internet connection so that he could read all about the FIGU and all of this knowledge that is being taken for granted .

That's all I have to say about it .

Smukhuti

Post Number: 237
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn, wouldn't quality and efficiency come before quantity? I'll explain what I mean to say.

With a planet that ideally supports a human population of 529 million and ideal life expectancy of 1000 years (we have a genetically lowered life expectancy) and a turnaround ratio of 1.52, we have:

Average time to complete one cycle of re-incarnation (birth,death,birth) = 1000* (1+1.52) = 2520 years

and,

For 128 billion spiritform to evolve and enjoy 1:1.52 ratio and with stable population of 529 million, birth rate= 128,713,911,000/ ( (529,000,000/1000) * 2520 ) = 96.55 = death rate

That means 51,074,950 births and deaths per year which boils down to 9.65% of the population and a Total fertility rate of about 11/earth woman.
On the other hand, if earth woman are given a break , we will see the 1:1.52 ratio going up, which would mean spirit forms in the beyond have to wait a longer time waiting for incarnation. OK, understood that might not be harmful as spirits coming down early, but why would Creation not provision for the most efficient system that spirit forms incarnate and spend time in the beyond for exactly as much required for that planet rather than spend anytime less or more?

Also I do not understand why the safeguard is preferred over efficiency when a spiritform has 100s of trillion years to evolve when it requires only 60 billion years to evolve (in the best case) to a spiritual being.
Salome.
Suv

Indi

Post Number: 403
Posted on Saturday, February 27, 2010 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Suv
From my perspective, (and this is mine not necessarily Figu's) Spiritforms don't need to 'have a turn'. That is human thinking. Creation must provide for its own evolution, and I would think that an efficient way to do that is to create many more spiritforms as a means to that end, just as the mother turtle does not get involved with her hatchlings when that time comes. She does not oversee the details after the eggs are laid. Maybe Creation does it in a similar way.

Being attached to every spiritform having a turn on Earth or any other planet for that matter, is a form of human thinking that might be a little like hitting your head against a brick wall trying to figure it out.

Maybe you need to try and look at it from Creation's vantage point, rather than from the human's one?

So, in one sense, the safeguard I mentioned could be viewed as an efficient way to guarantee that what power can be generated by the evolving spiritforms is the best yield possible in the time available.

I would guess too that the gain in power is exponential for those spiritforms that have more opportunities to evolve, thus in that sense, that is the most efficient way.

Just my thoughts Suv

Robyn

Smukhuti

Post Number: 238
Posted on Sunday, February 28, 2010 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes Robyn. It makes sense now. Maybe efficiency for Creation is not dependant on human spirits to develop the fastest possible way - but the most number of human spirits to develop in a reasonable amount of time per Universe.
Salome.
Suv

Elba

Post Number: 12
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear members of the forum :

I just find out that a really good friend passed away ...I'd like to know (if someone know..) What can I do ..if I should.. to honor his memory?? ..(his spirit) ..
Is there something that I can do to help after somebody pass away .??..
Salome
Elba

Davidmg

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elba;

Here on Earth many people will grieve a lost one. Now, depending on certain cultures the grieving process can be very long and drawn out and very emotional. Some in a very sad way, others celebrate with joy whom have gone. Some people cannot handle the passing of a human body, be it that they are family to them or not. Each person must in his or her own lifetime confront the issues of Life and Death and deal with it in rational manner as to not become permanently damaged/scared by someones death. There is much value and information in learning how others (not of your own kinship) grieve a loved one. Why? Because while experiencing death with out an emotional attachment you can see from another side how it can deeply affect their lives in short term or long term. Some have the ability to with stand the loss while others fall to pieces. Emotions play a very dominant role in our life. And it is one thing that Mr. Meier has made us aware is that we must all have and take control our own emotions. Be glad that that person that was once your material friend and is now on a new journey. I have seen people fall to their knees and shed tears, even 20 years after a person has died. Respecting the memory is also respecting yourself well enough to know that you should not be held captive by emotions that each and everyone of us must all face in death, and everything for that matter.

Honoring your former acquaintance is by allowing the grieving process to begin and end. But, at the same time not letting it take control of you as to not hinder any of your abilities as a person and your quality of life there after. There are lessons in life as well as in death. Learn from it and study it. And when you have gathered enough information that you as an individual needs, you may come to a greater understanding and realize that his or her life was also indeed in honor. An honor by having you as a very good friend as well. Take comfort in that. For on an other day you will meet another person on this earth and may form a bond with that person. And from the many years you have built together from your former relationship from your then long past friend you will knowingly or unknowingly honor your friend by giving back what you have learned with the experiences you have shared with him or her onto a new friendship. Therefore continuing your ability to pass on love and friendship is therefore a honorable way.

Davidmg

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page