Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 01, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through April 01, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Techieatwork

Post Number: 77
Posted on Tuesday, March 02, 2010 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn.
Could you please sketch by hand the parts we have labeled, example psyche, CCB, etc, on a basic pencil diagram (something very basic by hand) so then I could try somehow to draw more nicely and leave as a study material?

I am not an expert drawer, but I can try my best.

So we don't have more discussion just trying to understand our own building.

Or if you or somebody here can offer a better way to explain this to the beginners (like myself) would be greatly appreciated.
Salome
Carlos
(Trying to keep it brief and concise)

Thomas

Post Number: 847
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 01:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos I do not presume to speak for Robyn but maybe you should try to use the available resources mentioned and do that for yourself? If you do not speak or read German then google translation is more than adequate for translating the chart I pointed to in this very forum. Between the chart of Dietmar Rothe and the chart from BEAM's book, you should have no problems at all.

Just a reminder that roasted chickens do not fly into the mouth :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod7,

You asked for thoughts about this: "In my thinking, the Mind-Spirit is a Spectrum of Frequencies. A continuum of frequency -vibrational Energy- from consciousness on up through highest value of the Spirit. Or, in the converse, a continuum of frequency-vibrations from the Spirit down through consciousness."

I had a concentrated thought campaign about this matter of frequencies a couple a months ago, when trying really hard to nut out some personal questions of mine, and I seemed to reach some tentative conclusions which may have been quite wrong (since they extend what I've read from BEAM), but - like a lot of potentially true theories - they seemed to answer a lot of questions, and, at the same time, seemed - with hindsight! - simple and obvious. Here's what I came up with:

"Frequencies! Frequencies! Frequencies!" Why all this focus on "vibrations" (oscillations) which characterise things of the fine-matter realm like true love, which has a high frequency (thus not diminishing with physical distance, etc.) and false, affective "love", which is characterised by low frequencies (thus being attenuated by physical distance, etc.)

Well, we know Creation by observing nature, right? And that means, not only waterfalls and scenic mountain ranges loved by photographers for calendars, that also means physics and electronics, etc. My training in the latter sometimes lets me see things in that context. So, after a lot of thinking - A-HAH! - frequencies are only one of many many different aspects of electromagnetic radiation! What about "waveshaping", which is a microwave/radar-related term. Without getting too technical, the EMR can be produced as sine waves, square wave, sawtooth waves, pulses, triggers, and so on and so forth, into almost any desired form. It can be amplitude modulated (AM) and/or frequency modulated (FM), or an endless variety of different frequencies can be modulated together JUST LIKE THE SOUNDS (being pressure waves in the air, not EMR) of the beamship! A HINT?! It can even be longitudinally modulated making use of local space-time curvature. The possibilities are seemingly limited only by the knowledge of the electronics technicians.

So why can't - why DOESN'T - Creation also work this way, on a much grander scale, of course, with all these fine-matter "vibrations" we read so much about?

That could explain why sometimes we meet someone who is - obviously to both parties - very much "on the same wavelength", but, at the same time, somehow there are really basic differences.

Same additive and sympathetic frequencies, maybe, but different modulation characteristics or wave shapes??

Works for me, until something better comes along.

:-D

Cheers!
Dyson

J_rod7

Post Number: 1211
Posted on Wednesday, March 03, 2010 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

I will revert to the the 7 X 7 Fields ( search my previous exposition on this) as propagated thorough the Universe from Creation, For each and every Human Spirit, there are specific resonant points from which the Spirit expresses it's Gemut, Psyche, Subconsciousness, Emotional Body, and Consciousness. No Two are exactly the same, as expressed in the DNA, like a 'fingerprint'. The resonance of such frequencies are unique, which enables the Spirit at death to open it's own CCB.

And it is surly true, for humans drawn to one another, is from the resultant merge of opposite and similar polarities within the equivalent ranges of resonance.

As to your Quest: ["So why can't - why DOESN'T - Creation also work this way(?)"]

That Creation indeed does so work this way, has not yet been revealed, but may be ascertained from Logical thinking in that already known.

(and yes> I also have a degree in Electronics, an Engineering degree in Nuclear Physics, further studies in Astrophysics and Quantum Physics and a member of the American Mensa Society. My studies of the material from Billy Meier extend some 30-years.<)

The 'slow frequencies' in Nature may be thought of as the underlying rhythm of life. I do love to sit for hours near a waterfall, or in a quiet forest.

*** natr3 ***

Peace
~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Indi

Post Number: 411
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carlos,
re Could you please sketch by hand the parts we have labeled, example psyche, CCB, etc,.....

Thomas expressed my thoughts quite well.
I understand your interest, which I also had when I first came across the material. However, to find the answers and to understand (which I am still striving for) these concepts, I made the most of firstly the available info on this subject on this forum, much of which has been kindly provided by Jacob/Phaetonsfire/Jacobjn.

So, I would suggest finding his offerings and studying them. There are other resources on the subject, but they are mostly in German.
The 'futureofmankind' site will have some info as well.

Give it time to digest, and to query on your own as you will gain the most out of it that way.

I have various sketches I have made during my own sorting out, but until they are able to come together to form a 'whole' I will wait to share them.

I know you will understand.

After you have found the existing material on the subject, and pondered it, by all means ask the forum some questions if need be.

Robyn

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1030
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 03:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod7,

Thanks for the leads.

You wrote, "And it is surly true, for humans drawn to one another, is from the resultant merge of opposite and similar polarities within the equivalent ranges of resonance."

I immediately thought of heterodyning.

And then you wrote, "The 'slow frequencies' in Nature may be thought of as the underlying rhythm of life."

Ah-ha?

Cheers!
Dyson
P.S. I'm curious. Any of your MENSA buddies interested in Meier, or are you too smart to ask?
:-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1211
Posted on Thursday, March 04, 2010 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Curious.
Having moved around the country so much, I've lost track of all those in my original group.
Now a Lone Wolf.

Peace

Justsayno

Post Number: 161
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 09:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson, sorry it took so long to respond, it was like getting slapped across the face with a wet cat. Now that I'm all dryed off, I realize how naive I've been. Just wanted you to know I've come to my senses.
Sheila
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Mavi

Post Number: 56
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello, all!
I have a question that maybe Rod can help me with or all of you.
When dying, we lose our personality, knowledge etc, whatever we learned goes to the storage banks, so when we comeback all is in blank and little by little we get some inputs from those storage banks...in my case I love to paint, to do healing work, natural medicine, etc. All these will be lost? The only knowledge will be the spiritual teachings I've learned?
Thanks
Salome

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1033
Posted on Friday, March 05, 2010 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Sheila,

Ouch! Sounds truly eye-watering. :-(

It's not easy, is it? That's why Arahat Athersata says (Pages 208 & 209):

18. ... erarbeite dir in logischen Denkformen die Wahrheit in allen ihren Werten, wie sie dir ist gegeben in ihren Urwerten, so du folgerichtig den Weg der Evolution beschreiten mögest, durch den du erst der Meditation fähig wirst, wenn du in deinem Wissen die Stufe dieser Kraft erreicht hast.
18. ... process the truth in logical forms of thought in all its values, as it is given to you in its original values, so you may tread the path of evolution logically, through which you will only be capable of meditation if in your knowledge you have reached the level of this power.
19. Bedenke jedoch, Mensch der Erde, der Weg dahin ist lang, mühevoll und weit.
19. Bear in mind, however, human of the Earth, the path thereto is long, arduous and far.
20. Wundenreissende Dornen säumen den Pfad zum Erfolg, der jedoch steil bergan führt, weshalb du dich auch im Klettern üben musst.
20. Wound-tearing thorns edge the path to success, which however leads steeply up hill, for which reason you must also practice climbing.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8698.html#POST35229

You're doing better than me if you - as you claim - realise how naive you've been. I'm only starting to realise how naive I've been about how naive I've been! :-/

Love,
Dyson

J_rod7

Post Number: 1213
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Dear Mavi,

We lose nothing which is gained from life to life.
WE simply do not remember it all, as our current life would be overwhelmed.

This life is the one that we need to concentrate on, to improve those talents which appear to spring from "nowhere," to recognize where are our deficiencies and improve them, to recognize our mistakes and correct them, to take charge of our own lives and move them forward in the Truth.

Be at Peace

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1042
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 08:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod7,

You write, "We lose nothing which is gained from life to life."

I was under the impression that all we take with us (excuse the personal pronouns) when we die is the true knowledge and wisdom/love we have achieved in that incarnation. All the rest vanishes when the psyche is converted back to Creational energy. And - from my point of view - if someone completely loses her/his memory of something, then that is tantamount to being completely lost to that person.

In my understanding, all the gains which - through meditative states, inklings, knowings, non-intellectual cognisance, etc. - comes up from the spirit, or the deeper levels of consciousness, falls into the above categories.

I liked what you said and the way you said it here: "This life is the one that we need to concentrate on, to improve those talents which appear to spring from "nowhere," to recognize where are our deficiencies and improve them, to recognize our mistakes and correct them, to take charge of our own lives and move them forward in the Truth." Very well put! :-)

Cheers!
Dyson

J_rod7

Post Number: 1215
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 03:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Dyson, Mavi, Greetings to All,

Dyson, by what you say is your understanding, "we take with us when we die the true knowledge and wisdom/love we have achieved" and that "All the rest vanishes when the psyche is converted back to Creational energy."

I say all that which is gained from life to life IS the True Love, Knowledge and Wisdom. By this, we are both in agreement. It must be stated also, the Wisdom IS the Knowledge applied and learned by the direct Experience (K+E=W).

Life itself is the Experience of living in and through the Material World. All knowledge gained, whether from arts, science, Spirituality, social interactions, studies, practical skills, the natural world, and whatever all that is self-recognized to be from personal effort, all contribute to the total Wisdom of the life.

My understanding is this IS the Knowledge and Wisdom that is carried forward. This that is gained is not lost. Nor does it form the new personality, is also Truth. The Spirit, however, has now evolved further in the new incarnation. The new personality created when the Spirit enters the new life does not have to re-learn everything. As stated by Billy (below): "...you are not only learning for your current life time but for all your future incarnations..."

The logic here tells us that we are not the "tabule-rasa" at birth. That we come trailing essences from those lives most recently lived, those of a high order which may be in any form of prior Experience.

[ "Your personality, respectively your consciousness gets dissolved into fine spiritual energy known as the overall consciousness block. The overall consciousness block records all your past lives knowledge and wisdom which has been learnt. Each time you die in a material body the overall consciousness block absorbs your consciousness which contains your knowledge and wisdom from the material life you just had. Thus through million fold incarnations into a human being on a planet you continually evolve and learn."] ["... When you start to take responsibility for your thoughts and truly naturally learn you are not only learning for your current life time but for all your future incarnations and also for your evolution."] ---
Source --
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Self_Responsibility_–_Being_Responsible

In Peace -- Salome

Indi

Post Number: 418
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar et al., re your question:
I have some questions. What do our spirit forms look like? What color are they? Can someone see them before they incarnate into a fetus?

Billy says (Wissenwertes No. 10 pps. 4-5) that when someone is in a spiritual state, and using their spirit powers, then lights will radiate from the person.

Billy mentions that (p.9) that this radiating light was observed around Jmmanuel two or three times, at night, which makes it easier to see. He also goes on to say that it is likely missed by most of us here, due to not looking, or being too busy with what we are doing to notice as people pass by. So, when some people are in particular balanced harmonious states and under favourable circumstances, can see the lights of a spirit-form of another person or of another life-form (p.14).

I don't know if this info conflicts with anything else written, I can only offer what is mentioned in this Wissenwertes booklet.

And seeing we are on the topic I also want to mention, that in that same kitchen table discussion, Billy says (p.10) that with regards to the aura, it can become visible/be perceived to/by humans who have a special eye for it. He goes on to say (p.12) that in order to see/perceive it, one needs to be in a meditative state, where things from the spiritual realm become visible. He also says it is not a common ability and that in order to practice it, takes from 21 - 35 years to develop.

Thus, it is possible for us to see the radiance of the spirit-form, as well as the aura or fluidal forces of other people

Robyn

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thnaks, J!

"(K+E=W)"

I suggest: Striving for knowledge (+ experience) + processing -> wisdom/love.

:-)

Dear Robyn!

Please tell us more about your personal experience with auras!

Cheers!
Dyson

Smukhuti

Post Number: 286
Posted on Tuesday, March 30, 2010 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read that the earliest humans were slimy creatures from there on slowly developed flesh, blood and bone and then legs/hands like in our present form.

Now then, were these slimy beings OMEDAM, or they became OMEDAM after a certain span of development? In other words - did these beings had conscious self consciousness?
Salome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 1730
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 12:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

Very good question!

Well, I would think, if they/we were still in a slimy state of existence, we
would still not yet, be in the processing as a Conscious Self Consciousness
being. Thus, we are 'not yet' a fully functioning human being, if you will.

We do have to take heed to our Material Consciousness(Brain). It would not yet
be fully mature/developed enough to proceed as a Human Brain, as we know it
today.

We must make clear distinction between the slimy beings - impulse - mechanism
and our authentic human - Intuition (and THINKING) - mechanism, processing.

Thus: here, is where...it makes the difference....(?)

I think, it still has a bit more Evolving to conduct, before it reaches the
state of your mentioned Conscious Self Consciousness....

Edward.

Sergi

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 03:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello good People!

We were told that we (humans) were never an animal but always were human creature. But isn't a slime an animal or be it an insect creature?

Thomas

Post Number: 882
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

we were always of the human lineage thus never animals, even if we were pri= mitve
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Markcampbell

Post Number: 437
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 11:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

back then there was no one to know the difference , so it stands to reason that those early humans were the only humans , slithering around , learning .

Hector

Post Number: 563
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I know Billy and the Plejaren do make a distinction between "Tier" and "Getier". I guess Tier refers to all kind of vertebrates and animals with a very ramified and complex nervous system, while Getier refers to invertebrates and insects, which do not possess a complex and ramified nervous system.

The most complex and perfected nervous system corresponds to our species, Omedam (Homo Sapiens), and it makes us extremely sensitive. An insect feels pain when one of its limbs is amputated, but a human being feels 100x more pain, because we have many more nerves and neurons than an insect. A human being needs varied tools to sense and perceive the outer world so he can gain experience, knowledge and wisdom. The creation has equipped us with an extremely perfected nervous system and the so called psyche which allows us to perceive and sense higher sensations forbidden to Tier and Getier. Sensations like beauty, admiration, respect, love, hate, anger, joy, trust, confidence, friendship etc etc

In my opinion, from a creative-evolutive point of view animals should be classified according to their degree of sensitivity and complex nervous system which marks the limits of their ability to sense, feel and interact with the environment. For example some species are able to sense natural disasters like quakes, tsunamis or floods, while other species are not. The more evolved a species is, the more it feels, senses and perceives bits of information from the natural world or from the environment.

Just my thoughts

Smukhuti

Post Number: 289
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

I agree with you. But, do you remember any reference to this slimy creatures having "impulse" mechanism rather than conscious self consciousness like we are now?

These slimy creatures were immobile in the beginning. What can such beings contribute to the evolution of Creation more than a tree does? I think its logical that initially these beings were animate with electromagnetic life energy and/or impulse consciousness and when they developed hands/legs and a suitable brain that the first human spirit incarnated in these bodies. But would need to confirm this through some reference or in a question to Billy.
Salome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 1733
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 04:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

As far as I know, and is stated in the Materials, is: WE all start of as -
impulse - creatures/beings. And, Evolve further from there...to whatever,
takes it's course, to Evolve into(; just like the animal life-forms took their
path and us humans our path, etc...). It can take any path, through whatever
Consequences it may encounter. This will result...into to whatever entity it
will further develop into(; Cause and Effect).

Thus: it/we are still 'bumping' our heads...here and there, so to speak...till
we evolve to the appropriate THINKING Conscious Self Consciousness,
entity/creature/being....

Than, when we achieve such state...we would not be bumping our heads
anymore, due, to our Conscious Self Consciousness...THINKING(/intuition)
ability, which will guard us from bumping our heads!! Through our 'decision'
(making) mechanism (and Free Will), so to speak.

Even, an adult...expresses him/her-self more Conscious Self Consciousness,
than say, a child....; so, there is a similarity, with the above mentioned;
having to do with Maturity(/development), Logically speaking....

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page