Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 02, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through April 02, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Dan_c

Post Number: 5
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 03:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is all so fascinating about the storage banks and so forth. Really brings me a sense of peace and calmness that is genuine. It helps to really concentrate and focus on learning and growing my consciousness. I really hope that I learn a tremendous amount this lifetime! I will certainly do everything within my power that I possibly can. German! MUST LEARN GERMAN! :-)

Elba

Post Number: 13
Posted on Friday, March 12, 2010 - 09:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Davidmg, for sure Mr.Billy is an amazing teacher, is an honor for me to be in this forum .. Your words had been a great help ..
Elba

Redbeard

Post Number: 175
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Edward and all,

I am bringing this post over from the Fluidal discussion as I would like some imput on the topic of recalling information from the storage banks. Until I have the ability to read Billy's books in german, I am/we are forced to try to piece together/meditate on the truths of many different sources within the vast volumes.

I would request some of your thoughts on the Q&A that I submitted to Billy in regard to the knowing for sure of the reality of Reincarnation. Please know that I don't wish to start a point counter point on whether or not it is true, but more focused on the so called abilities and methods used to prove it to oneself.

I put the question to you all, how is it done....?

I am including the question that I asked below with Billy and Christian's response.

Hello Billy,

My question relates to reincarnation. I have come to understand through various sources that the Plejaren and yourself know for sure that reincarnation is a fact. I would like you to expound on the method of how this is known as fact, is it proven through the use of spiritual/consciousness abilities or do the Plejaren have technology that allows them to know or both. Please explain this as this is a point that comes up in my discussion with others, very often.

Peace, Matt

Incarnation is a fact, and this is proven by the fact that you can follow back "into" your own former incarnations if you have the ability to do so. This can be done through/via the storage banks.

(Note by CF: Besides, it would be absolutely illogical and unjust if a person would incarnate/live only once and then either disappear into oblivion/nirwana or into a heaven up in the clouds to smell god's feet or settle down into hell where one must enjoy the warmth of eternal fire for all eternity. Our universe cannot having been built upon the tiniest amount of illogic because else it would not have become existent.)
Peace be to you, Matt

Mahigitam

Post Number: 134
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah: And thus the order and decree was passed, through the engagement of the Arahat Athersata level, that those who passed away in the course of time to a natural death should
not be ordained a reincarnation, rather that their spirit forms had to stay as long in the
realm of the other side until they, one day, through a new decree of Nokodemion, could again find an existence in human bodies. However this had to continue for a very long time and, in addition, led thereto, that almost all knowledge had to escape out of the storage
banks of all personalities, and new personalities were created through the collective consciousness block.Thus this process of exhausting the greatest part of all the knowledge
stored in the storage banks continued for almost 4,000,000,000 years..

Question: So if the spirit do not incarnate for a very long time,the knowledge/wisdom it gained through multiple incarnations eventually gets lost?
In nature there are no names... - mahigitam

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 517
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Mahigitam. I asked Billy a similar question back in 2007, as to what caused that, and his answer appears below in blue:

Dear Billy,

In Contact 238, lines 689-691, there is a description of how Nokodemion, with the engagement of the Arahat Athersata level, withheld the reincarnation of certain spirit forms until the greatest part of all the knowledge stored in their storage banks had escaped, which lasted almost 4,000,000,000 years.

If you can, will you explain the process of how such knowledge in the storage banks is exhausted?

Kind regards,
Bob

There has been a “steered” stagnation.
Billy cannot explain the process because it has been executed by Arahat Athersata.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 268
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

Well spotted. Which contact note has this information?
Salome.
Suv

Redbeard

Post Number: 176
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Elba,
Check out this article of Billy's,

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Life_And_Death_Are_Inherent_To_Each_Other
Peace be to you, Matt

Markcampbell

Post Number: 415
Posted on Saturday, March 13, 2010 - 11:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That part about "the knowledge being exausted" is just a little exausting . "The greatest part of all the knowledge stored in their storage banks had escaped" seems to imply that the knowledge was either lost forever , or that the knowledge suddenly was made relevant in human lifeforms once again , finally .

Mahigitam

Post Number: 136
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 238, 18th May 1991
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_238

hi bob,
"steered stagnation"..? can u elaborate more on that,i didnt get it..
thank you

------
'steered stagnation' means 'controlled stagnation' in that the spiritforms were not permitted to continue to evolve at that point.

I am sure Bob will offer more if it is needed.
Robyn

(Message edited by indi on March 14, 2010)
In nature there are no names... - mahigitam

Yoid

Post Number: 79
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 03:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If someone lives in European Country,can he reincarnate in other Country of Europe or just in those where he lived?

Ramirez

Post Number: 405
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 08:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

Usually within 1000 miles of location of death so another country seems possible. Not sure of the formula of how exactly this is determined except that generally it would be a similar culture.
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 270
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 11:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yoid,

Other countries are certainly possible, but with similar cultural parameters.

What I could find from earlier posts about the most important factor deciding the next reincarnation are:-
1) The vibrations of the spiritform and its conciousness related evolution - i.e. an open minded secular person would not be incarnated in a strongly religious family.
2) Spiritforms tend to reincarnate in the same cultural and consciousness-related region/society. A few examples - a Swiss person will tend to incarnate in Switzerland/Germany/Western Europe; a person accustomed to a free society or democratic environment will not be born in country with dictatorship; a person from Sahara desert region will not be born in Switzerland; a spiritform of a person from Central Africa, who has come to Switzerland as a child and has been educated in Switzerland and continues to live there, may be incarnating again in Europe.
3) There is no bearing on the affluence level. In Billy's word - "An incarnation as a king can be followed by an incarnation as a beggar, and then as a shepherd, etc. etc"

But due to overpopulation, things are not happening the same way as it should.

About how frequent or how rare a person reincarnates in the same/different country:

quote:

Hi Billy
What percentage of spiritforms reincarnate into the same country of their previous incarnation.
Thanks
Matt

ANSWER: Billy doesn't know.

Salome.
Suv

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone.It was my understanding that a spririt usually incarnates in the family of there previous life.
Also level of evolution of the mother falls into play that a spirit chooses the mother.
I also read somewhere in the Meier material that you can control where you want your spirit to incarnate once you learn how to do it.
Yes,i'm also award that over population has alot to do with it and also this golden age period that is going on because we are coming back into material life faster.
But no matter where we incanate at we have to basically start over again as far as the wisdom we must gain to feed our spirit to try to get a good evolution.We are going to make alot of mistakes because that is part of the learning process.Positive-Neutral-Negative...Where do you want to be.
peace in Wisdom

Thomas

Post Number: 866
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 07:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brncvngtn the thing about incarnating into the same family is not true most= of the time
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Smukhuti

Post Number: 271
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That thing about incarnating into the same family most of the time was mentioned in Randy Winters error seeded tapes.

"But no matter where we incanate at we have to basically start over again as far as the wisdom we must gain to feed our spirit to try to get a good evolution"

Read http://www.theyfly.com/newsflash94/Lecture_for_GA_for_MH.pdf for a better understanding. I found it really well written.
Salome.
Suv

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 13
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2010 - 06:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks suv,I'll check it out
peace in Wisdom

Ramirez

Post Number: 416
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 07:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reincarnation and Death ..... yes an on topic question.

Snooping about on the German forum using a page translator i came across this exchange regarding reincarnation & death. As you can see the translator has limitations but is pretty good.

"Dear Achim,

With the planet-bound RH-Inkarnation is interesting. I read a mark that the earth is surrounded by a kind invisible field (in the original “force screen”). This serves to prevent which the soul and/or the spirit body one “away-floats” dead one the soil to leave and into space can. There which to, and/or can is the FIGU the existence of such a field confirm?"

Answer:

"… absolute rubbish!
The soul has also nothing with a spirit body to do separates designates plain and simply the psyche. Use the search machine of our Web Site. The other world is differently-dimensioned Paralellebene of our material world and after dying the body for a certain duration the place of residence of the reinkarnierenden spirit form. It is not a field.

(Contribution later to 06. , June 2009 of Hans edits)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hans George Lanzendorfer/FIGU kg of the 49"

Then further down from Hans George Lanzendorfer:

"In accordance with our plejarischen information exist no extraterrestial ones, which reinkarnieren consciously or purposefully on this planet. Apart from the fact these humans would have to die here voluntarily, in order to arrive in the terrestrial the other world. It is also not to be accepted that they suizidieren themselves for this purpose voluntarily. Thus they would have to live during decades or centuries here on earth in secret, in order to wait for their death. If they are however actually in such a manner highly developed and itself the creative laws and requirements consciously, then they would know around the unreasonableness of interference by force in stranger civilizations or the creation-adverse self killing. The highest directive of the noninterference would hold it for reasons of the responsibility likewise from it.
It exists thus only the possibility that any extraterrestial ones on this planet die and its spirit form walks in the terrestrial the other world. Here they are however bound to the creative laws, principles and procedures of dying and the death life. The consciousness as well as the personality of the extraterrestial one are dissolved after dying exactly the same in the other world around total consciousness block, as this is with a ground connection human being the case. Before a new Reinkarnation from the total consciousness block if a new consciousness form and thus also a new personality is then thus formed, then this is in the new childlike people body as ignorantly as every other humans also. It would have plain and simply its origin forgotten in the next life. For this reason it is actually in such a way that on this planet many humans live, their spirit forms - every now and then millions of years ago, with strange spacemen into this system arrived and for what reasons also always - by an act of dying, here remained original. This fact is however not conscious to the concerned. Even highest developed humans like the Plejari JHWHs cannot send simply their spirit form, in order to inkarnieren on strange planets. The human body dies if the spirit form the body by outside reasons like physical inability this further to regale etc.-abandoned. In the further it would be abandoned for very highly developed extraterrestial, which actually possesses the ability, consciously its body too, and/or its spirit form into another body to inkarnieren illogically to let the own body die in order to reinkarnieren itself in a low way of life."

However my question is ..... what is the nature of life or existence between incarnations on the "other side" ? Does anyone know what happens and what the actual conditions - surroundings are, whether spiritforms are segregated by which i mean is it possible for the likes of Hitler, Stalin, Cheney, Bush types to be in the same setting as Ghandi, Nicola Tesla or Thomas Jefferson ?
In his first reply Hans stated some information could be found using the search engine but with the software and me being a non German speaker it's a struggle to do anything except roughly translate forum posts.

Must be a question on at least a few of our members minds.

-----------
Hi Ramirez
Somehow you have managed to get a really incorrect idea about the between life realm, and what happens there. I would suggest you do a search on this English forum, and maybe The Future of Mankind site, and find the relevant info. There is plenty of it in various contact notes, and posts on this forum

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on March 31, 2010)
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 417
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

How do i have an incorrect idea about the in between lives existence when i am asking a question about it not making a statement declaring it is so and so or whatever ?

I am aware that after passing over the former personality is dissolved but afterwards ...... there must be something and each spirit remains individual.
What exactly happens and in what sort of setting ? That's the question.
Isn't asking questions part of what forums are for ?

Contact reports ..... sure there are hundreds but not so many translated into English and no overall index. So to find such information is not as easy as it might superficially appear which is why i ask a question.

Search this forum .... inputting the phrase "between life realm" delivers several pages of posts though none containing a satisfactory answer.

Do you have a suggestion for a search phrase which might provide an answer ?

-------
I never meant that you should not ask questions, however, you have been here long enough to have found some of this info already, and your question about personalities eg., "Hitler, Stalin, Cheney, Bush types" indicates your incorrect understanding.

I did not mean to sound harsh and am sorry if it came across that way. Most who are interested in finding these things out have had to find this info for themselves from the same sources you have available to you.

Jacob posted some info on this in 3 sections:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3613.html#POST12332
Part one, two and three.
The third is more specific to your question.
Also
Read sections of the Interview with Billy available at Future of Mankind.
Also if you find a copy of the 49 questions, there is quite a bit of info there. You can purchase that one in English and answers questions that lead one to find more about what interests them.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on March 31, 2010)
Cheers.

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 241
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 10:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn

Thank for the link to the info from Jacob.

Question:

Would Jacob or any other FIGU member have any problem with me putting this info up on Future of Mankind website?

If there is a problem with putting this up on Future of Mankind then that is fine.

Maybe Christian could give the go ahead on this or Jacob himself?

Please let me know

Thanks
Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Ramirez

Post Number: 418
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 12:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Thankyou, the link to Jacobs posts has cleared up some questions but not all.

As for the mentions of various personalities ....
During an exchange between Billy & Semjase Billy asks if it's possible to contact spirits of the deceased to which surprisingly the answer is yes but a caution applied in that spirits are no wiser on the other side than they were when incarnated which makes sense.

The purpose of physical life is to gain knowledge and evolutionary progress then process and absorb experiences after each incarnation. Sure that's clear.

So logically after an incarnation a spirit may be somewhat wiser but still has a way to go and I think this was meant as a warning to those considering dabbling with the occult or taking the advice of those who claim to and so called spirit guides - angels whereby all manner of deception and mischief takes place associated with such contacts real or imaginary.

So with regard to this we are aware of the huge diversity of personalities and their activities on earth. After they pass over and are reputedly (given Semjase's statement) no wiser than they were when incarnated what happens then ?

Surely some made absolute animals of themselves whilst others did noble things and others all manner of stuff in between ..... does everyone end up together whilst waiting for their next incarnation, is there any memory of past activities or is it a double wipe.
When on earth there is no memory of the past and vice versa. Makes sense but we know there are exceptions.
With physical persons a huge amount can be deduced by studying faces so do spiritforms have some sort of individual identifying features ? Just asking.

AA and Petale are segregated and graded into levels so we might expect those spiritforms not at such levels to also be. It seems a logical question.

This is part of what i'm searching for.
OK so the personality is dissolved but an individuality remains which to me sounds something akin to a personality so am wondering what exactly this state might be like.

What is the actual setting or surroundings in the between lives state ? Are there interactions between spiritforms ? Do spiritforms of all manner of progress associate together or have contact ? What actually happens ?

It cant be like the various religions make out.

Is all that answered in the 49 questions ? Probably not.

Please forgive ..... it was always and seemingly remains a bothersome characteristic of mine to ask questions.
Cheers.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1230
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez, Best Greetings All,

There is certainly a dearth of information on the realm of the Spirit in the Beyond. Perhaps buried in the remaining ~24,000 pages of untranslated German texts there would be more. (Perhaps Nicholas might know of such references).

From Jacobs' postings is information that there are 7-levels for the Spirit in the Beyond. Two of these are the levels of the We-form pure conscious SpiritForms. The other five levels are for all the Spirits undergoing the process of reincarnation through the material lives. This process, as we know, requires some 60-Billion to 80-Billion years to master the lessons of material life for the evolution of the Spirit. As Spirit gains Truth, Knowledge, Wisdom, and Love through the sequence of lives, it gains also in Energy and Light, an increase in the higher harmonics (Harmony) in the range of it's frequencies. This is the Key for which of the five levels wherein the Spirit enters in the Beyond between the material lives.

This still leaves open the question: "what is it like, to be in the Beyond?" A 'little hint' is given in the 49 Questions, in a quote from Life and Death:

["Earth human, you have never been, nor will you ever be, capable of entering a heaven or hell anywhere. As a human being you create your own heaven or hell. You must, therefore, create heaven for yourself should you wish to go there."] --- A most intriguing thought, open for speculation or meditation.

In Peace - Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Sitkaa

Post Number: 242
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the unconceivable void of potential, the sense of imagination is the progenitor of one's perceptions. From what I have noticed, the mind slowly casts off its preferences at its own comfortable pace. Until that circumstance, it creates its own bubble of thoughts and subsequent perceptions. It will perceive what it wants to perceive, and make sense of it the best it can.

That said, there is more, always more, than just ourselves. The void is potentiated by love itself, and is thus alive. If it were unobserved (by any given perceptor) it would still persist, although maybe not exist.

Don't know if that helps, or if that is how it actually is, but that is how I have made sense of it.
Love is always the way

Indi

Post Number: 439
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2010 - 07:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez
The spirit consciousness is in an unconscious state until it reaches the first pure spirit level, which is Arahat Athersata.

Jacob discusses this in his posts, which you can search for to find the info.

Because the spirit consciousness is unconscious, it is not 'aware' of anything. It is in a state of unconscious evolution, until it reaches enough of a spirit consciousness quotient to no longer need material incarnations.

Therefore, there is no interaction between spirits. They are individual in that they are unique, but that is not the same as a personality.

Bob and I had an exchange recently on the topic of being able to contact the spirit as mentioned in that contact. It is not quite what it appears, if one does not understand all that surrounds the situation -- some of which I have mentioned above.
You might like to find that. It was not too long ago.

In order to contact anything in the spiritual realm, requires a level of evolution capable of that eg., Billy and some of the Plejaren. It is done with spirit telepathy, and in no way involves a conversation as would occur using a human non-spiritual language form or using any part of the material body to carry it out.

There is a realm that the spirit dwells in, and a separate realm for the Overall consciousness-block (OCB) (formerly known as the Comprehensive consciousness block - CCB), which is also called the 'immortal consciousness' and the 'higher self'.

The OCB, which processes all the various personalities as eg., you mentioned, is a consciousness energy form, which has no awareness and does not think. It processes and also stores data and is in constant connection with the spiritform.

It is my understanding that these 'realms' for the spiritform, and the OCB are just timeless dimensions in the same space as we exist now. So, inbetween lives could be described as being similar to when we go to sleep.

Billy has said clearly that we cannot contact our 'higher self', the OCB.

So, none of these personalities as you mentioned exist after death. Even the 'deeds' of these personalities which are stored in the various storage banks, are not as a personality, they are just in the form of data.

Ramirez and all, I hope you have all found the spirit terminology info that Jacob posted for everyone. If not then here is the link to that section:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html

Robyn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page