Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 09, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through April 09, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sparky

Post Number: 37
Posted on Monday, January 04, 2010 - 09:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What are the guidelines for sending impulses and the use of abilities when we eventually develop them? I know that Billy was instructed to only use them for himself and not to perform, but what about us? I think I read somewhere that we should not heal others but let them learn to heal themselves.

Peace.

Edward

Post Number: 1605
Posted on Tuesday, January 05, 2010 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sparky....

Very perceptive of you!

WE SHOULD...indeed, Heal/remedy...OURSELVES!!

Billy, does teach us to be dependent on OURSELVES, and NOT a GOD, or Religion,
etc; let alone, mentioning...others having to heal us!

When it comes down to the point, it is all: "Between the ears"; as they say.

"Mind Over Matter" bit, if you will.

Jmmanuel's Consciousness-related Healing Power, is just an example, of him
just 'trigger' the healing event, to the Consciousness of the one being
healed, and for that individual to FURTHER heal/remedy him/her-self. Let
THEIR...Consciousness 'take over'...and process(ing), further...without, really
being healed by Jmmanuel, directly.

Humans, have a deceiving Mind (ability), which can deceive him/her-self, quite
well. And which, they should try and to correct, towards the/a correct
attitude, for further living his/her life, graciously. And one way is by
manifesting: Neutral Positive.

Every individual, should learn to manifest him/her-self, in Neutral
Positivity, which will balance out that individual in his/her doings.

And not to forget: Meditation. Which is also a positive contribution to the
mentioned, to occur properly, in unison.

But, the above mentioned concerns the Mental/Psyche factor. And we must
acknowledge, that here....is where the majority of illness start/originate
from. Remember: Creational Duality! The Spirit and Consciousness or the
Spirit(-consciousness/form) and the human body, is/are a very powerful tool.

One generates either: Positive thoughts....or Negative thoughts. It is all up
to the individual, him/her-self. The 'out-come' IS...in your own hands!

Thus: "Prevention is better than healing", would be well...in her place.

The individual should always try and heal him/her-self! Because, the illness
originates...from WITHIN.

Edward.

Patm

Post Number: 22
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was defined somewhere, not sure where, that head and facial hair can be used as antenna for taping and feeding energy... we just haven't learned how to use it yet...how does length effects antenna ability ... understand split -ends short antenna ability... does anyone have the correct source?

PatM

Thomas

Post Number: 860
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pat I don't recall the exact location but you got a couple of points wrong. First of all the hair does attract the energies but it is automatic/passive. Secondly it happens regardless of ones level so no learning to do it is needed. I don't know about the length but I would assume that it does effect the energy uptake to some degree. Anyone who has a reference please chime in to correct me if necessary :-) The split ends thing sounds like BS though and I do recall that artificial hair coloring diminishes the energy absorption.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Scott

Post Number: 1956
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 05:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I do remember Guido mentioning it during one of his lectures in the U.S.

Scott

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, March 14, 2010 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello everyone.I had a question regarding the Talmud Immanuel.
When Billie and Isah Rasheed descovered the Talmud,Rasheed translated the first 36 chapter in German before the other 64 chapters got destroyed when Rasheed was attacked and killed.He sent the first 36 chapters to Billie before he was killed and that's what we have today.
Bilie knows most of the keys to tap into the storage banks to get information and I was wondering why he doesn't go into the storage banks to get the other 64 chapters that were destroyed or taken away from Rasheed or he just doen't want to get them or he isn't able to get them.i was just curious about this and would like to know if anyone knows the answer?
peace in Wisdom

Edward

Post Number: 1721
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 01:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brncvngtn....

As far as I can recall, is: that the existing TJ chapters which she consists
of, are the most relevant chapters.

If, those lost chapters were relevant(, enough), Billy could indeed, proceed
in such manner as you mentioned.

Edward.

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Edward for the info about the missing chapters to the TJ.If they aren't that important than I can see why it isn't needed to retreive them.I was just curious.
peace in Wisdom

Markcampbell

Post Number: 418
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2010 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Brncvngtn ;

The Plejar have the whole copy in their archives , but remain that Billy's teaching for the current form are of more worth , instead of putting emphasis on the made-for-the-past version .

MC

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark.I didn't realize that Immanuel was mentioned in the Bible a couple of time until I hear Micheal Horn say it in a lecture

Mathew 1-22-23 All this took place to fulfill what the lord said through the prohpet.The virgin will be with child & will give birth to a son.& they will call him Immamauel.Which means "god with us".

Isaih 7-14 Therefore the lod himself will give you a sign.The virgin will be with child & will give birth to a son,& will call him Imamanuel.

That blew my mind when I saw that in the Bible.I you take the deiaty aspect out of the Bible and read it,it make alot of sense

Brian C.
peace in Wisdom

Markcampbell

Post Number: 424
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2010 - 09:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brian ;

Yeah , this whole study is like getting your first pair of chaps to ride in , and in fifteen minutes have you taking apart a Mac SnowLeopard and putting it back together .

Jmmanuel was spelled differently in the bible just like the way they misspelled Halapenyo .

Mark

Elba

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello : But Emmanuel really mean "god with us" - How about Jmmanuel ??
Thank you
Elba

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1088
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 06:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Talmud Jmmanuel

Chapter 1

The Genealogy of Jmmanuel

1. This is the book and arcanum of Jmmanuel, who is called "the one with godly knowledge” ...

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 16
Posted on Friday, March 19, 2010 - 07:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah,I mispelled Jmmanuel.I know it is spelled with a J in the TJ and with an I in the Bible but I think they both mean the same thing "god with us" or "The one with godly knowledge".Does anyone know how acurate a book called "Jesus lived in India" is which was written by Holger Kersten that is mostly about Jmmanuel's life after the crucifixtion?

Brian----
This discussion should continue in the TJ topic section as it is not about consciousness abilities and powers. Please copy this one to that section.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on March 19, 2010)
peace in Wisdom

Mahigitam

Post Number: 148
Posted on Tuesday, March 23, 2010 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Firing on all neurons: Where consciousness comes from
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20527520.400-firing-on-all-neurons-where-consciousness-comes-from.html?page=1

"..researchers again found a 300 ms delay between presenting the stimuli and witnessing this explosion of neural activity..brain activity during both conscious and unconscious perception was similar for the first 300 ms, followed by increased and coordinated activity in distant parts of the brain whenever something was perceived consciously."

-----------
Why Is It so Important for Us to Learn so Much,
Especially in our Current Lifetime?
http://theyfly.com/newsflash94/Lecture_for_GA_for_MH.pdf

"Hereto is a supplement from the „Goblet of Truth“
section 28, sentence 62:
Every perception therefore occurs through the unconscious-form preceding the consciousness, through which unconscious thoughts and the conscious feelings they effect are instantly triggered, after which the consciousness and conscious thoughts themselves are incorporated into the perception with a delay of 25 to 30 hundredths of a second[200 ms - 300 ms]."

so scientists experiments were in line with information from goblet of truth..about 300 ms delay..
It is not your thought or my thought, it is thought -J.K.

Sanjin

Post Number: 125
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi. I ran across this video of a man named John Chang the other day. What do you guys think about him?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aos0hnwiHt8
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Gaiawingz

Post Number: 108
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sanjin;

In my estimation, Mr. Chang is perfectly honest and legitimate. Whether he fully understands the forces he has learned to control could be open to debate, but he certainly demonstrates the ability to control these forces to some degree.

Peace;

- Gaia
gaiawingz.wordpress.com

Smukhuti

Post Number: 306
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 10:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMO John Chang is dealing with fluidal energy. For example, the burning of paper is an example of pyrokinesis.

The yin and yang which he talks about may well be related to what is said in http://www.theyfly.com/About_Fluidal_Energy.htm:

"Just as every magnet has two poles, a north and south pole, respectively, a positive and a negative, that is also characteristic of mental fluidal powers, which are both positive and also negative, whereby, for humans who are able to very sensitively perceive the mental fluidal powers, the positive effects attraction, respectively, sympathy, and the negative effects repulsion, respectively, antipathy..."

Those scientists took a simple digital multimeter with them to measure his power because they felt that his powers were result of electricity . They did not knew the bioelectromagnetic nature of his power originating from his mentality block's oscillation.

Does any one of know if there is any accurate measuring device for measuring bioelectromagnetism and these kind of oscillations?
Salome.
Suv

Mahigitam

Post Number: 164
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bizarre Ritual Of ‘Santhara’ Helps People Die Happy
http://www.disinfo.com/2010/04/bizarre-ritual-of-santhara-helps-people-die-happy/

"“Santhara,” an ancient practice that originated in India, is the act of preparing oneself for death by fasting and not having any water. This supposedly releases “magical energy” in the body and purifies the mind and soul so that the person can die in a state of total bliss."

person experiences joyful hallucinations in the process and falls into a permanently “delightful daze.” Meanwhile, their loved ones gather around and throw farewell parties to celebrate their euphoric exit. Rubacher believes people who choose to go this way die with a smile on their face — literally dying happy.

----------------------

I think according to billy's info, any person[old/weak] who are able to breath should not be allowed to die, as the consciousness/spirit still learns while in that state...Here we have people who are fasting to death...either they are doing it in name of religion or is there any kind of special significance in "Santhara"..so that the person can attain some consiousness powers in next life ....as in talmud of Jmmanuel, it was said that his crucifixion must come to pass as this will help Jmmanuel in his future teachings...

So is there any relation between hardships/Santhara and raising ones own consciousness abilities...

p.s: Are people allowed to die happily? IMO its a big "NO"...live to learn, learn to live.
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Ramirez

Post Number: 435
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

"Does any one of know if there is any accurate measuring device for measuring bioelectromagnetism and these kind of oscillations?"

Trawl for Konstantin Korotkov
Cheers.

Ramirez

Post Number: 436
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More information,

Try this short 5.40 minute YouTube video .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eakdQ_jB3ao&feature=PlayList&p=A0D01A5BA4C78CD0&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=24

There is an entire hour of his interview on
www.consciousmedianetwork.com
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 308
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 08:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

These two sites contain a wealth of information on fringe sciences, and also managed to find information on Electrophotonic Capturing(EPC) analysis based on Gas Discharged Visualization (GDV) device. Is the one you are referring?

http://www.korotkov.org/ (found some info on the research section) &
http://scienceinformationspirit.org/
Salome.
Suv

Ramirez

Post Number: 439
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

Yes, he is the pioneer researcher in this field.
Cheers.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page