Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 15, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through April 15, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 424
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2010 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Huge thanks :-)
That's the sort of detailed information which explains just about everything.

OK a long sleep it is and sure to disappoint those hoping for various delights or terrors as proposed by religions.
Cheers.

Thomas

Post Number: 888
Posted on Friday, April 02, 2010 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought BEAM said the higher self was the psyche?=A0 I recall reading tha= t in either the first meditation book or in the psyche book, but I think it= was the former.=A0 Maybe I am mixed up again :D
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Ramirez

Post Number: 431
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

More questions regarding the after life.

OK so after expiry the spirit departs from it's former physical body then temporarily occupies ..... is it different a dimension ?

Also for some time, apparently approximately 3 days the former consciousness (personality) remains somehow connected to the spirit or vice versa and a process of reviewing the past life is facilitated.

So does anyone know if this process is similar to an observational dream state without interaction or like watching a movie or exactly what ? and are there any other spiritforms present ?

If someone managed to commit a horrendous amount of boo boos throughout life watching a movie rolling past where everything is graphically replayed must be unnerving. How is the learning process facilitated ?

Then we come to the interesting question of suicides and violent unexpected deaths both of which are common plus the supposed realm of disincarnate spirits (not attached to a body)

So does anyone know if somehow a consciousness with spiritform still connected can somehow slip the leash or go through the cracks and exist independently in some other vibrational plane (dimension) other than the one reserved for resting between incarnations.

What urges me to ask this relates to the conversation between Billy and Semjase where mention is made of being able to contact spirits.
So if theoretically they are dissolved and remain in storage till the next incarnation where is the place where contactable spirits might exist ?
Also somewhere was mention of multiple (at least 2) confused spiritforms occupying or vying for control a single physical body. So if this is fact which realm are these "rogue" spiritforms occupying or existing in and how is it possible for more than one to simultaneously permeate the cells of a physical body ?
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 303
Posted on Wednesday, April 07, 2010 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Carlos,

The spiritual realm has null space null time. It is however mentioned that even Creation cannot think in null time, and the spiritual realm is not perfect timelessness.
Dimensions, on the other hand, have a space and time configuration which is similar, but shifted from our configuration. Now I do not know if spiritual realm can be comprehensively called a different dimension.

Not sure about the 3 days period, but once the spirit along with the consciousness block reaches the planetary spiritual realm, the comprehensive consciousness block analyses every though and experience that is unprocessed and this is done in a matter of seconds. This is not similar to every experience being repeated and moreover, this is done by the comprehensive consciousness block

My understanding regarding sudden and violent deaths is that spirits can become confused at the time of death that can (sometime) result in the spirit occupying the same brain and/or problems in the next life. Spirits do not roam around in this dimension or any other after death. How the rogue spirit fight for control with the original spirit is unknown to me.
Salome.
Suv

Elreyjr

Post Number: 117
Posted on Friday, April 09, 2010 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Suv,

"My understanding regarding sudden and violent deaths is that spirits can become confused at the time of death that can (sometime) result in the spirit occupying the same brain and/or problems in the next life."

The following are from Jacob "Spirit Specific Information": http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html#POST23292

"The spiritform itself is fully passive and neutral; it is the material consciousness, which is responsible for all evolution or stagnation in the material life."

and further on,

"The spiritform can never be harmed by any physical, psychological or any other influences, there is no spirit-illness, only the material consciousness, the psyche and body can be confused or harmed."

I am of the opinion that Jacob's statements are directly opposing with your statement that the spirit can become confused, unless there is a difference between a spirit and a spiritform called as such because it is presently occupying a living body and will only be called spirit as soon as it leaves a dead body.

How should/could I understand it better?

Jun
My will be done.

Edward

Post Number: 1741
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 02:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez....

Suv, gave some interesting hits.

We, as humans Experience and Evolve within this Earth Realm, as you may know.

And when, it is our time to pass-over to the Spirit Realm, my understanding
is, that each individual Spirit resides in the suited 'layer' of residence, so
to speak, which is related to it's Evolution and Development, etc. Thus, in
the world we live in, we live with many different levels of Consciousness'
and Consciences.

Thus, we are fortunate, that when we pass-over to the Spirit Realm, we all
reside in our appropriate Levels, in that dimension or existence/reality; the
erroneously so-called 'Heaven', just above our Earthly outer atmospherical
layer. [Details, utilize Search Engine; was discussed in the past.]

And, as I understand it: When we fully pass-over, our Fantasy (envisioning) of
our (Cult) Religion HEAVEN, is also 'projected' for some 4-5 days, in view,
before our transition...to a Neutral Positive state of Being, and than
disappears.

Every (Cult) Religion has their OWN vision of Heaven, as you may know, and
this they will experience, as above mentioned; which is only, their Delusion
of such Heaven being a reality. This will dissolve, in the above mentioned
time frame.

And, as I understand it to be: the reviewing of our life would be similar to
watching a movie, before our eyes. I, than, just have to think what Guido
mentioned (and is my thoughts, also), of our whole life being put/recorded on
Celluloid, and thus, it can be projected before our eyes, just as mentioned,
related to our Life Reviewing(s)(; just turn back the reel, and behold!).

ALL, is Recorded, without a doubt. Collectively, within the Cosmic(Creational)
Storage Bank; which plays parts, I would think. And which EVERY Consciousness
will experience; and which can even formulate any Out-Come, when,
appropriately needed.

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 310
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 05:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun,

Spirit is like a power source, and in that sense it cannot be confused and Jacob was right. I meant the consciousness block that becomes confused.

Hi Edward,

Is the 4-5 days period of projecting of HEAVEN based on such concept promoted by religion mentioned in Guido's book? Does that mean that the the consciousness block do not dissolve before these 4-5 days and remain alert for interpreting these dream like event?
Salome.
Suv

Indi

Post Number: 447
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

so after expiry the spirit departs from it's former physical body then temporarily occupies ..... is it different a dimension ?

As has been mentioned before, both the spiritform, and the Total concsciousness Block have their own 'areas' they reside in, in the Beyond. They each do not occupy the same areas, because they are of different refined vibrations.

Each spiritform and TCB has a unique vibrational frequency, and thus it occupies a unique area in the beyond.

In the book 'Leben und Tod' page 99, it says that when the spirit leaves the physical body and enters the beyond area, it feels free and peaceful, full of love, due to being released from all earthly material interests.

It goes on to say that this beyond area is located in the exact same living space as the physical life and the material world occupies, but it does so in a different space-time dimension.

The space-time in this beyond dimension is not subject to the same space-time laws as the physical/material world, as it is a fine-material dimension, and that is why it is not noticeable by people using the coarse-material senses.

Robyn

Ramirez

Post Number: 441
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone.

Thankyou for the comments and interest .... it's a fascinating discussion.

Just from the last comment by Robyn .....

"In the book 'Leben und Tod' page 99, it says that when the spirit leaves the physical body and enters the beyond area, it feels free and peaceful, full of love, due to being released from all earthly material interests.

It goes on to say that this beyond area is located in the exact same living space as the physical life and the material world occupies, but it does so in a different space-time dimension."

So here is some fuel on the fire regarding so called discarnate spirits who expired through suicide or violent death and perhaps exist for some days or longer periods and maybe these are the mischief makers occupying the reputed lower 4th dimension who account for some of the "voices" mediums contact.

If only all the correct answers can be assembled, verified and posted somewhere as a single authorative essay.

Quoting Edward,

"Every (Cult) Religion has their OWN vision of Heaven, as you may know, and this they will experience, as above mentioned; which is only, their Delusion of such Heaven being a reality. This will dissolve, in the above mentioned
time frame."

Well maybe those of us not anticipating various religious rewards, punishments plus everything in between will miss out and instead just wait to be stored in a filing cabinet till next time ... seems an anticlimax compared to lurid religious expectations :-)

Probably a lot more questions and life remaining in this subject.
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 312
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 10:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,

"Probably a lot more questions and life remaining in this subject."

Indeed.

quote:

Thomas Hall
Posted on Saturday, August 04, 2001 - 07:06 pm

Very briefly, could you describe what the average
Earth human experiences between lives...Thanks.

ANSWER: That's not possible because we don't remember and we don't have the words to describe it. No personality exists anymore, and therefore no thoughts as we are familiar with in our lifetime. It's the spirit form and the "comprehensive consciousness block" (Gesamtbewusstseinsblock) that enter the Beyond. The spirit form and the comprehensive consciousness block "analyses/reviews" (=
aufarbeiten) what has not been digested/assimilated prior to death. Love, wisdom etc. are transformed into a fine-matter form. The former personality is dissolved and transformed into neutral energy. Then a new personality is "worked out"/developed which incarnates - together
with the spirit form - into an embryo at the 21st day after conception. The new personality has nothing in common with the former one!

Note: It's the spirit form and the "consciousness block" (bewusstseinsblock) that enter the Beyond. There is a corrigdenum that is published in FIGU site regarding this.

Also

quote:

Kei
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 03:18 pm

Hello Billy. I am very curious about our after life. I read lots of materials regarding our afterlife mostly from accounts of near death survivors. That most of them share common scenarios. One of the scenario is the life review. Most of the NDE survivors came back to tell that they have their entire life played back in some kind of 3D hologram. And the movie of life is viewed with some kind of higher council members on the other side. Most of them get really emotional to view their own life. But after finish the life movie another common point is that they all said there is no judgement at all. The members discussed the life with them and asked them what have they learned and so on. Is this the true scenario. Because these accounts are from people who came back but what about the people who did not come back and really died. (1) Do all of us really go through these process including the life review with the council guides?? (2) How are we being assigned to our next reincarnation, and who assign for us?can we somewhat choose ourselves?

Hi Linda,
This has to do with a loss of oxygen in the brain during the agony (which produces the "light tunnel" through the nerve cells in the eyes), combined with the belief, the wishes and the fantasy of the persons who returned from the threshold of death (but who hadn't been dead, of course). In the Beyond you will not find any figures (persons) or shapes etc. because there are none there. In addition, no one assigns you to your next life. This is completely guided by Creational Law, and is an unconscious process. Your next life is determined by numerous factors including the type of life you led previously. As long as you are a physical being you are subject to these spiritual principles as all physical creatures throughout the material universe.

ANSWER
The moderator is right. But here is some additional information: It is not true that the entire life is played back, but only some sequences, some excerpts. Of course there is no judgement in the beyond, because reality is entirely different than what the religions and sects are claiming. Creation does not judge, and does not condemn and sentence. In a normal dying process there is no playback of the entire life. And even in cases of near-death the playback is not a common occurrence.

Salome.
Suv

Mahigitam

Post Number: 169
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 10:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"beyond area is located in the exact same living space as the physical life and the material world occupies, but it does so in a different space-time dimension. "

Somewhere i read that the spirit & TCB goes to beyond which is present around the planet earth...

which is correct "in beyond around the planet" or " in beyond occupying the same physical life & material world" ?
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Indi

Post Number: 448
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe you are mixing this up with the planetary storage banks?

Without a reference to another explanation, it is a bit difficult to work out any discrepancy if it really does exist.

The book says what it says.

Robyn

Edward

Post Number: 1747
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv...

No, it is not mentioned in Guido's book.

That would be the case, I would think...as you mentioned. Not being dissolved
within that 4-5 days period. I does seem that the projection of the images
occurs somewhere in-between? Or, at first glance? Such details, I did not come
across, yet; and was not mentioned.

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 314
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

"Somewhere i read that the spirit & TCB goes to beyond which is present around the planet earth... "

The consciousness block goes to corresponding comprehensive consciousness block in the storage bank while the spirit goes to the beyond world (Jenseitsbereich) or fine matter world of spirits.

Both are planet bound (i.e. they cannot leave the planet by itself unless the planet destroys or the person physically travels to another planet and dies there), but reside in their respective planes.
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 315
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 09:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

I did some search and now reaching the conclusion that
a) Dreams/visions/playbacks during near death experience are not common and even if they occur, not the entire life, but excerpts are played back (See the second answer referred in my post 312 above).
b) For normal death, these dreams/visions/playbacks do not occur because there exists no material consciousness to interpret these dreams/visions etc. Did some search and found one more answer in the german forum (http://forum.figu.org/de/messages/3/1131.html#POST164) which clearly supports this.

So the consciousness block waiting 4-5 days till the playback is over and it get dissolved is not true because such playback never occur in the first place. That's the best I could conclude without being read into German books.
Salome.
Suv

Elreyjr

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 05:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,
It is good to have mental exercises, imo. But, Why say so as if it is so even if it is not so.

Confused? In my case, I am working hard on it so I would not be.

Jun
My will be done

Mahigitam

Post Number: 171
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

salome suv,

now those spirit plane & TCB plane are present in the beyond area located in the exact same living space as the physical life and the material world occupied one or beyond area outside of the planet ....?
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Smukhuti

Post Number: 318
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

I do not have an exact answer for you.

One thing is for sure, the beyond world of spirit is not our space time because it has no concept of space time as we know it.

Information regarding location of storage banks may be there in some archived post but a quick search so far only yielded "around the planet".
Salome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 1754
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 02:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

I would agree with your 2 points, there.

Of course, with nr. 1 - during near death experience - excerpts are mentioned
would still be within the framework of it being projected, but not fully. I
was not referring to this point per se, though. More to point nr. 2.

And for both, I was referring more when in the - Spirit Realm -, when it is
all being processed(: Evaluated,) when we 'fully pass-over', as I mentioned.
So, not per se still....linked to the material body(/consciousness), related.
And thus, this process being processed through the Storage Bank data; where
it can possibly be converted into the needed imaging(/symbols, whatever may be
the case): in the Spirit Realm.

But, there is definitely a projection of viewings, if and when linked still,
to the human body, and when NOT linked, as, in: the Spirit Realm.

Thus, the processing of both 1 and 2, we should not confuse with the
Evaluation processing in the Spirit Realm; which I am partially, speaking of.
[Example: the so-called Heaven Delusion....reviewing and dissolving...; thus
can occur, but not per se linked in the fully Death processing of/with a
body, as you/we now understood.]

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1757
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 04:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

Just a supplement....for clear distinction.

With nr. 2 we should take it from the standpoint, of being: TOTALLY DEAD! With
no more possibility initiations to transfer whatever data, etc.

So, within the 4-5 days period, the human body NOT being Totally Dead, which
makes it still...capable to review. Which can still project the needed
imagings.

Thus, I agree, that it may not be possible when the human body is Totally
Dead; as nr. 2 is referring to.

When the body is Totally Dead...it IS: Totally Dead. Which speaks for itself.

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 323
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

From your post, I could not understand when does the 4-5 days period of heaven delusion happens if it's not the case during NDE or total death as I have posted with reference and you agree.

When does this "human body NOT being Totally Dead" happens?
Salome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 1758
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 02:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv.....

Put it this way:

From the moment, what we call Death, you have the 4-5 days period (of
viewing), your body and Spirit(-Consciousness) Force are still at work with
each other; your Spirit(-Consciousness) Force still has a host(/body) to
attend to. And than slowly, their interconnection will just fade away and they
will disconnect with each other. And than there will be the Total Death(; nr.
2). So, the(ir) Creational Duality is broken. And than of course, obviously...
nothing can be viewed, etc. Than you are: Deader...than Dead; in Earthly
terms!

The Heaven Delusion could even occur within the above mentioned processing, I
was referring to; if not when totally disconnected. Or, in the Spirit Realm
Evaluation processing. As I mentioned it was not detailed described. Thus, we,
ourselves, have to put certain aspects of the puzzle together, so to speak.

Sometimes, the materials do not give detailed explanation. And it is here
where we do our own Thinking, and unravelling. Which is good.

Nr. 1, would be more related to individuals whom had a short death experience
and than regained reanimation, I would think.

Thus, we could put it in the order of:

Nr.1, what you mentioned.

Nr. 2, which is the scenario I mentioned above, and than, nr.3 would be your
mentioned nr. 2.

This is what I gathered, and am trying to explain.

Edward.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1134
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Was a source quote ever provided for the "4-5 day period" info?

I ask because I was under the impression (from SOMEWHERE!) that it was more like a second, or even a fraction thereof.

Salome,
Dyson

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page