Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 07, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through March 07, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Corey

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, December 17, 2009 - 02:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk: thanks for the shout out and I replied here: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/89.html?1260905410

peace
Corey

Elreyjr

Post Number: 83
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 08:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Rarena,

could the double helix DNA strands be approximated in the animation? also, the merging at the top and the breaking at the bottom of the strands may be a good representation of the stages of Creation. understandably the size of the image may be a limitation.

how good it will be to consult Billy. for all you know the result of your labor could be adopted by FIGU.

you beat me to the draw on this one. congrats.

Jun

Mqhassan

Post Number: 84
Posted on Saturday, December 19, 2009 - 03:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod, Edward, Thomas, Anton,

While continuing with the investigations in order to update the REV4.2 of the study I have been working on, The following interesting result can be shown which I have added recently to the work :

It was mentioned by the Plejarans, that there are seven sub atomic levels reaching to the finest levels, and that we know of two of them now.

That is quite correct.

Our present Standard Model of Nature's Building Blocks, has two Groups :
Leptons and Quarks.

Each of the two have three generations of pairs giving us six quarks and six leptons.

There also are FOUR Force carriers for the Four Forces of nature known, named as
W boson, Z boson, Gluon and Photon.

If we extrapolate by adding another five sets of six building blocks, while adding another three force carriers to make the forces of nature SEVEN,

Then the total number of nature's building blocks would add up to 7 x 6 + 7 = 49 !

Is that a coincidence or are we reaching some new information ?

salome

Mohammed

Edward

Post Number: 1573
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 02:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tien.....

Will post here...ok?

You got the idea.

You must understand, that The Creation...has a set of Laws which should be
obeyed, no matter what(; say, the Commandments/Recommendations which is
part of the Spirit(ual) Teachings, and each Commandment/Recommendation is a
Spirit(ual) Teaching). But, in turn, she also has 'actions' which are not
binding, thus...has a Freehand...to process WHEN...it/she is confronted with
that mentioned aspect(s). And thus, is constantly Adapting herself, to the
Circumstances which she encounters. Just as WE humans do, animals, science,
etc. Constantly Perfected ourselves, as is also like-wise with The Creation.

Mind: The Creation(/Nature) is ALSO Learning and Perfecting herself. Thus, WE
as a part of Nature...also contribute to The Creation, in the sense as Billy
mentions. ALL in the processing IS....: Circumstantial. As I understand it.
Forever Changing and Perfecting, itself. [So, there is NO sense of Stagnation,
so to speak. When there is Stagnation...it is only Temperary.]

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1579
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed....

Yes, have reviewed it.

Most interesting.

I would like to hear Jim Deardorff's take on it, though. And this being in his
field of work. [Can not ignore a man with great knowledge, no??]

Alas, Jim does not participate these days anymore on this board....as he used
to.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 779
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have no idea but maybe :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Rarena

Post Number: 548
Posted on Sunday, December 20, 2009 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The little gif of the possible movement of Creation was sent to me by Chris in a much higher resolution. It was made of less resolution to be under a hundred kbytes... the requirment of this forum.

Ykmp

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, December 21, 2009 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,
Greetings.
Apologies for being absent for a while, as much had been discussed in this forum about black holes, time travel, etc.
I have a question about the concepts of time and space near the time of creation of our universe.
If
- “Time” is created only in (or for) the coarse material belt, and the “time” we talk about does not exist in the other universe belts,
- Our universe has spatial dimensions for the 7 belts,
- Our universe “began” with a spatial size of a flea, and
- It “initially exploded” with a 10^7000 speed of light, measured in space with time,
Then
- Was this initial instant of time “measured” in the coarse material belt when “time” began in our universe, and therefore,
- Was this universe belt also created at this “initial instant of time”?
This line of ideas seem to make sense only if one further assumes that
- “Space” and “time” are separate “properties” in this universe belt, not necessarily related to each other according to the present Theory of Relativity, and
- The “impulses of time” through “space” are subject to manipulations in such forms as “hyper space”, “null time”, etc.
Of course such descriptions of time and space must be a very crude and limited reflection of the reality that has been created for our universe belt.
I use the quotes to indicate my “present” concepts of time and space on which the question is framed and therefore will require “fundamental” adjustments.
Could you adjust these ideas?
Peace and thanks in advance.
Martin
P.S. One of my previous questions: “what is the speed with which the creative spirit or energy communicates in the universe?” is therefore inappropriate, since Creation and Universe is not limited in time or space, and hence nor in speed.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1135
Posted on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 - 09:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed,

I think the 7 x 7 Evolute, i.e.. in both directions, with the Human at the center of focus, to the Macroscopic (7-Fold Creation Universe) and to the Microscopic (Sub-Quantum) will lead us to see a matrix of n-dimensional fields. Such fields will be Harmonic frequencies of Creation Energy. Such Fields will create 'standing waves' in the various Harmonics to create the elementary matter. Thence, the Macroscopic (fields) lead to the Microscopic (Quanta). The circle is a closed loop.

Another thought: As the Evolute appears to 7 x 7, perhaps the numbers we use should be in Octal, rather than Decimal (Octal uses numbers 0 thru 7, and is the basis in computer language where Binary is easy to encode in Octal (2 x Octal = Hexadecimal)). A clue, perhaps, to the "inner workings."?

Hi Martin,

Could you clarify what you mean by: [“Space” and “time” are separate “properties” in this universe belt..."]? My thinking here is that Space-Time DEFINES the Material Universe.

Peace

TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE

Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Ykmp

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Rod,

I should have used "have" rather than "are", and aimed to have an improved conception of time and space on the information I have read so far.

The numerous other, related ideas already expressed on Creation will take some time for me read. Assumed at present in my view is that time and space as "taught" here must "define" many important properties of our Universe Belt. The questions are posed to help me ask further questions.

Thanks for quick response.

Martin

Getknowledge

Post Number: 91
Posted on Wednesday, December 23, 2009 - 11:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, great explanation on how Its All working together. Thanks.
Tien

Yoid

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, January 28, 2010 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nassim Haramein talks about the structure of Creation(Unified Field Theory) and other important things:

Crossing the Event Horizon

http://theresonanceproject.org/

Gib_niner

Post Number: 87
Posted on Friday, February 05, 2010 - 01:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey all, fairly striking image of the sun and moon being 'merged' if you will.

The moon's surface is clearly visible but it is also highlighting the Sun's corona in a way that can only make you marvel at nature. I think a quote is appropriate here:

“When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky”

-Buddha

High res-zoomed in:

http://www.zam.fme.vutbr.cz/~druck/Eclipse/Ecl2009e/Tse2009_1000_mid/Hr/Tse2009e_1000mm_mid.png

High REs: - further out: (feels like you're there in this one...like viewing it from the vantage point of a pilot room in a Great Spacer :-) )

http://www.zam.fme.vutbr.cz/~druck/Eclipse/Ecl2009e/Tse2009_200_2nd/Hr/Tse2009e_200mm_2nd.png

Colorado_dirk

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, February 07, 2010 - 09:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So impressed with everyone's thirst for knowledge and contribution thereof, smukhuti, indi, edward, rod, mohammed, y, niner et al. Well done, folks.

Thoughts to the creation/universe question:

Creation spawns as many universes as it sees fit for its purpose. Our universe we live in is a 2^2, giving us a sister universe having exploded at the same time of the big bang, in the 'equal and opposite direction'. To us humans it appears one and the same... Our universe and Creation, and therefore is easily confused by us. Creation instantiates as many universes as necessary to complete its mission.

Telonin/Neutrino bomb and our evolutive processes: If we violate Creations' laws and unravel our own universe on one of its threads (by the means of UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES with the T-bomb), would it also consume our sister universe therafter and worse could it send a ripple past our belt/level? If you were an Ishwsh, what would you do if there was such buffonery with your neighborhood?

Assumption: Seems like our little planet has something unusual happening which is having a positive effect throughout multiple universes, if you look at Billy's foreign visitors log. Frequency picked up for OOP (out of place, waaay far) visitors as he gained wisdom. Could be the dispensing of some ridiculously important info past space and null time of his travels to upper levels of creation.

Hmmm: Wonder if at upper levels of Creation's seven layered structure, there are other forms that will migrate or have done so down the levels to ensure evolutive progress up those same levels.

Rod: Your view of creation behaving as a multi-dimensional matrix seems the most logical approach so far. The seven by seven matrix is the most logical layout yet and ealily conceivable. The standing waves within resonance are a great metaphor (rivers create standing waves for an easy mental picture). Thanks.

d

J_rod7

Post Number: 1168
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dirk,

Welcome to the FIGU Forum. It's certainly good to see more intelligent persons coming on-board here. And Thank You for the flowers. Actually, I'm still learning as I go along. Anyone who thinks that they "have it-all figured-out," really isn't there yet.

If you would like to gain some thoughts and information on our Creation Universe, I'll refer you to this theory (rather long, sorry). Refer: Dark Energy & Dark Matter, posted here:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/9215.html#POST37592

I also wish to state that this is still "a work-in-progress." Anyone with additional ideas or theories is also welcome to express them, such as Mohammed is doing with his proposals. I'm looking for a 'spot' where our two theories will over-lap and merge.

My 'foundation-basis' is that ALL Energy IS Creation Energy, and all the mass / matter in the Universe IS Creation Energy slowed down by the value of C^2. I will further sate, for the record, that all Creation Energy has / is Consciousness, and that our own consciousness may interact with the Creation Energy Consciousness directly -- thus: "Go Move That Mountain" does have literal value.

Hi Gib_9r ...

those photos of the Sun's Corona are truly stunning, a beautiful symmetry. Thank You for posting the links.

In Peace -- Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 922
Posted on Monday, February 08, 2010 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod (welcome, Dirk)

"I will further state, for the record, that all Creation Energy has / is Consciousness, and that our own consciousness may interact with the Creation Energy Consciousness directly -- thus: "Go Move That Mountain" does have literal value."

Too late. John Hagelin has already proven that.

http://hagelin.org/about.html

(Of course the warmongers won't have a BAR of it.)

Cheers!
Dyson

Markcampbell

Post Number: 370
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 01:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Rod , this is a constructive topic that I will certainly try to learn something about .

Something about the Dark matter seems that it would be attractive to various energies , and perhaps collects and combines them in a way that sorts them and distributes them in an orderly manner .

Just a guess ... in the dark .

Salome , Mark

J_rod7

Post Number: 1170
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 04:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

To be put into the same class as Dr. Hagelin, Einstein, Jeans, Bohr and Eddington is a singular honor. An Honor which I cannot accept, however, not yet being published in the "Journals," but thanks for the good thought. (Of interest (for the Synchronicity) I grew-up 40-miles from Dartmouth, and used to hitchhike over there in the Summers as a teen to visit my relatives (I had a serious crush on my cousin ).) I would also prefer to emigrate to the United States Peace Government, the current one is about to topple.

Your reference to Dr. John Hagelin is an introduction to a truly great thinker. That he verifies the power and effectiveness of the Peace Meditation (meditation in general) gives us all more impetus to carry-on, as this has the backing now of Scientific Evidence (as IF we needed any).

Hi Mark,

Light one candle to look for the dark. So long as you hold the lighted candle, You'll not find any dark any where you look.

I agree with your observation, but it only goes half-way: The Dark Matter will attract and amplify the Energy-fields, focusing the Energies into regions wherein the Galaxies form. Given several Trillion years, all that is left of Galaxies will be Dark Matter. The Creation will use the Dark Matter to regenerate a "new universe" -- Stars, Galaxies, Space-Time -- New places bright with Light and Life.

Good food for thoughts, makes a fine buffet, place the candle in the center.

Peace

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 925
Posted on Tuesday, February 09, 2010 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yo bros,

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Fluidal_Energy

Billy tells us what it is possible to do with the consciousness.

The book itself is simply astonishing - full of anecdotes and amazing stories of many, many "impossible" phenomena, conventionally categorised as "supernatural", etc. You name it, we (well, not you and me, exactly) can do it. I reckon it will give many sufferers from inadequate personalities and delusions of grandeur a lot of fuel for their delusional and/or fraud-related fires! :-/

TJ21:11&12 "Truly, truly, I say to you, if you are knowledgeable and comprehending and embrace wisdom, and if you practice love truthfully and do not doubt, not only will you do such things with blind eyes, but when you say to the fig tree: 'Dry up' it will dry up. Or when you say to a mountain: 'Lift yourself up and throw yourself into the sea,' it will come to pass. Be knowledgeable in truth and wisdom, so that your spirit and your consciousness will become powerful."

Salome!
Dyson

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 65
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod7:

Maybe you remember the Reverend Fulton J Sheen. It was his words:

"It's better to light one candle than... to Curse the Darkness!"
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Markcampbell

Post Number: 372
Posted on Wednesday, February 10, 2010 - 08:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod ;

Maybe the next time I light a candle in the dark , I will be standing next to a black hole or dark matter , so that I can actually use your analogy . Otherwise , it doesn't apply .

But thanks for the information , I consider you to be at the cutting edge of earth science .

Mark

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1045
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear J_rod7,

I wrote, over on » The Spiritual Teaching » The Spirit, Spirit Forms and the Psyche thread:

"You wrote, 'And it is surly true, for humans drawn to one another, is from the resultant merge of opposite and similar polarities within the equivalent ranges of resonance.'

I immediately thought of heterodyning. And then you wrote, 'The 'slow frequencies' in Nature may be thought of as the underlying rhythm of life.'

Ah-ha? Cheers! Dyson"

Then you wrote, over on the WWIII thread, "Think superheterodyne. Remember though, analogies only carry so far."

So here's my non-rhetorical question for you, brother:

IS it merely an analogy? That's my whole point.

I'm not so sure it is. My thinking is that it may well be some kind of (fine-matter) form of EMR (or similar) that we Earthlings haven't discovered yet.

I'd welcome your thoughts.

Best,
Dyson

J_rod7

Post Number: 1216
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 08:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Dyson,

As you expressed: "My thinking is that it may well be some kind of (fine-matter)", I agree with your assessment.

This is best understood in the sense that fine-matter does mean a certain 'bandwidth' within the spectrum of Energy. This bandwidth applies to 'frequencies' and 'polarizations' from that of the Spirit on down into consciousness and emotions.

The reference to the polarization is a response to your consideration for the variety of waveform propagations ( A or F Modulations, longitudinal &c.). I will prefer to think in terms of the polarization, because it seems to 'fit' better with the way the rest of Creation works - through a balance of opposite polarities.

So, perhaps a clue here, if we Super-Het polarized frequencies above the Gamma range. Say, for instance, in the range of the Neutrino bandwidth? (Might require oscillators in the size of Nano-material. This technology is available now, we just have to convince some "big-money" to give it a go (Intel?)).

We do not yet have the instrument capabilities to measure these (very high) values of Energy (frequencies), but I think it is said somewhere in discussion between Billy and the Plejaren that we WILL discover how to in the near future.

Well, until we do devise appropriate instruments, this is really just fun speculation.

Peace

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page