Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 18, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through April 18, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 291
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 05:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

Please can you guide me to the material you are referring? Is this mentioned in any untranslated book?
Salome.
Suv

Sitkaa

Post Number: 240
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have to be at least somewhat ambitious to attempt to change the world. I wish I could only be positively aggressive, but in this system it does appear as if I have to “play the game”, be overly competitive, which is not my ambition. In order to be overly ambitious (as opposed to creatively so) I have to decide that my own internal vision of what the world should like should take precedence over how the world is. (Everything is alive that grows. All that grows maintains an intention of at least some self-awareness. We live in a growing reality, which is constantly learning about itself. How can I possibly say what I have to see is more than what you has to project, my own fellow external reality?) Creatively ambitious means joining with the world in a loving manner, one which is not always the most efficient or direct. This is the social economic imperative, not production at all costs. Imagine being able to visualize society, to see it lane out before you in all its myriad intangible pieces. Would you like to mold it into something more beautiful? Use love as your guide. If only we would all do this, if only we could all do it right now. Maybe you can take the reins here. I am gonna take a hot bath.

What do you do when nobody wants to be a psychopath? Recognize it.

Sitkaa,
I'm not sure what is going on with you, but lately your posts don't seem to be directed to anyone or anything related to the topic in which you post them. Please try to be more aware of this.
Thanks
Scott

(Message edited by scott on April 01, 2010)
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 243
Posted on Thursday, April 01, 2010 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the feedback, Scott. I haven't been targeting anyone in particular as my audience, but rather posting my thoughts and questions on topics as they came to me. I will tone it down, though.

--------------
There is an incredibly broad and rich amount of information supplied in the Figu material, on the spirit, the spiritform and the psyche, as well as about death, reincarnation and the storagebanks. These topics on this forum are for the discussion of the material. Any thoughts we have as individuals, should be presented with reference to the view of the Figu material and how we are either in agreement with it or disagree with it or having difficulty with it etc....

My impression of your thoughts about various things is that they are rambling and not always clear in their message or their relevance to the topic they are placed in, and not focused on the forum topics as per the description above.

Maybe your thoughts that are not to do with the Figu material, which are of value to those interested, would be better placed in your own personal blog?

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on April 01, 2010)

(Message edited by indi on April 01, 2010)
Love is always the way

Edward

Post Number: 1734
Posted on Monday, April 05, 2010 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

That was just one of those aspects I could remember.

Will have to disappoint you...dear friend.

You can try, the Search Engine, if you will? I am sure this may have been
discussed in the past(?); similar or, perhaps differently.

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 316
Posted on Sunday, April 11, 2010 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody know what part of the material consciousness embed/copy themselves into the brain or the acids/chemicals of the brain while what part remain as spiritual energy?
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 896
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti, I think you have it a little confused since the material consciousness does not become embedded in the brain but is rather generated by it; As I understand it, when the body dies, the information from that life is processed by the complete consciousness block which is in its own realm outside of the body (yet still here on Earth). When that automatic processing is completed (and it is not like conscious thought processes by the way) the newly processed info is all implanted into the acids of the newly developing foetus which becomes an actual human being the moment the spirit inhabits that little body. This info is not consciously available to the newly forming material consciousness but is there to be accessed either subconsciously/unconsciously (not sure which is more appropriate) or, if the person developes their material consciousness far enough, the info can be used in a more deliberate way if I have understood correctly.

To be sure, Semjase said that the spiritually stored info is duplicated in material form in the acids of the brain. This was in one of the earlier contact reports. The spiritual energy itself is not the source of the info. The spiritual energy used by the brain and the body serves only to enliven and "feed" the body so that it remains alive while it (the body) of course still needs all the material nutrients, etc. to maintain life and health as well.

I believe this info is posted throughout the forum if you use the search engine. I may not have given the most accurate description of the process but I think generally it is correct.

If in doubt, consult the search engine :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Thomas

Post Number: 899
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I actually have to correct myself on the last post of mine in this section. What I said was correct except for apparently the part about the info in the acids being consciously usable only when the person becomes advanced enough in consciousness. In fact, that refers to accessing the storage banks consciously. The info embedded in the acids of the brain before birth becomes the basis of the newly forming material consciousness.

Sorry I misspoke but I think that hopefully clears up the error :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

J_rod7

Post Number: 1233
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Suv and Thomas, Greetings to All,

While I'm standing out in 'Left-Field' here, I'll toss in a few thoughts, pieces picked-up along the way from various readings which inform my current understanding:

The new personality is created by/for the Spirit shortly before the incarnation into the foetus. They come together then in "one package" so to say, where the personality is implanted into brain, creating the neural connections and synapses to match the requirements of the personality from the basic amino-acids and lipid-acids; while simultaneously the Spirit also takes residence in the brain and spreads itself completely throughout the body. Therefore, the Spirit and the personality are two different "things," but the personality cannot exist without the Spirit.

The personality is new for each life incarnate, While the Spirit is persistent through all lives, grows in energy with the knowledge and wisdom gained during and from each and every life. The Individual Conscious Block is merged with the Spirit after it's course of Evolution through all the physical lifetimes. This is the process of incarnations which takes the 60- to 80-Billion years of tears and joys to gain the requisite Experience, Knowledge, Wisdom, Love and Energy for the Spirit to take this next step. This moment of the merge is when the Spirit becomes a Conscious Consciousness. The Spirit also remains and retains it's connection with Creation from which it comes during it's complete existence. During it's passage through the incarnations in the material realms, the Spirit is an "unconscious consciousness."

And, yes, the individual Consciousness Block nay be accessed during the material life, usually through deeper meditation. Accessed yes, however the wholeness of it is not downloaded, only so much as needed for the new personality. Such access to the wholeness will mainly be to remember essential lessons already learned in prior lifetimes. Also one may access the "how and why" of previous death experiences (I write this from my own direct knowledge). The Who-You-Were aspects have very little meaning for you or anyone in the current life, since those personalities are not "you" now. The Spirit communicates knowledge from the Consciousness Block through it's Gemut (Panomenologie des Geistes, which refers to the fine-matter psyche of the Spirit) to your Psyche (part fine energy and part coarse energy in the physical mind) to your subconscious to your consciousness. This is why the meditative state is necessary, to enable you to "tune-in to such subtleties.

To Remember Always the Grace of Spirit

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dearest all,

Please forgive an Old Man for bringing up such old things, although primitive as they are in final interpretation and translation for the common man. They seem to be the closest to what actually may or may not occur to one's self after the event you are referring too! I know the P's really didn't place much emphasis on the afterlife or what occurred. Or at least that I can recall!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tibetan_Buddhism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bardo_Thodol

p.s. Just change some of the information given through the wording and taking a look at it with a different perspective that of a mathematical mind with a change here, a change there! You never know what you'll come up with!

Plus many of you my friends here are quite aware of the Tao concepts of the transmutation process!

~ "Recipes are only as good as the cook and always the proof is in the Pudding!" ~

This is not to be considered a push towards converting to Buddhism or Taoism in any way, just a few hints given here and there for good measure!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Ramirez

Post Number: 444
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 02:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

Very neatly summarized and appreciated :-)

Hi Bronzedesk,

Wikipedia can be a huge distraction due to the mountains of links & information but thanks, some very interesting ideas regarding the "intermediate state" coming from a variety of perspectives and agreed the east are much closer in substance to concepts described by Billy.

Western religions ..... pretty lamentable stuff in comparison. Yuk.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intermediate_state
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 319
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Thomas and Rod, for replying to my question in my post 316. Actually the question needs re-framing/re-wording so that the context is understood.

The question finds its root in the tapes of Randy Winters who at some point tell that it is possible to transfer the acids from the brain from one person to another and make them equally intelligent and thus a whole race of people can be brought to same intelligence. I do not remember the exact lines, but it was something like this. I know those tapes are containing many misinformation, but this is one of the few remaining that I need to clarify. Also I was discussing the same with Mahigitam.

The next question obviously follows, if the above statement from Randy Winters is true, then what components of the human consciousness transfer/copy them to acids in the brain while what component remain in fine material form.

Like scientifically, it is know that various parts of human brain have specific functions for interpreting information and thus act as various components for material consciousness. Also it is known that specific sections of the brain play major role for specific set of emotions. If I remember correctly, in an old post by Jacob, it was mentioned that Psyche is half-material in nature. Like that I wanted to know about material subconscious, thought, spiritual subconscious, material and spiritual central consciousness, etc.
Salome.
Suv

J_rod7

Post Number: 1235
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 04:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

HiYa Suv,

Whoa there hosses (cloppety-clop, whinney-whinney).

Do tell = shades of Dr LoveStrange and Dr Hyde. Well, so far no one has been able to transplant any BRAINS-Parts from one Human to another (nor from any living creature to another) without the obvious result = Death. To attempt to "transfer the Personality" from one Human into the Brain of another, gotta say = NOPE. Does Randy think that he has greater knowledge or wisdom then the Creation? He just about comes out and say that, and as you have succinctly pointed out: ["...those tapes are containing many misinformation..."].

You DO know that Randy Winters likes to SELL books, yes?

Hmmm = [" ...equally intelligent and thus a whole race of people can be brought to same intelligence."] has been tried with similar methods by that great Social Philosopher = Adolf Hitler.

This is total nonsense.

Eat a good, balanced dinner tonight, and get some good peaceful sleep. It'll all look better in the morning.

Peace

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1128
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

An awful lot of uninformed conjectures going on here.

What became of the semi-corporal stage?

Bronzedesk, you write, "I know the P's really didn't place much emphasis on the afterlife or what occurred. Or at least that I can recall!"

Actually, there's heaps about this in the books, and going to ANY religion for facts is very inadvisable. Not "afterlife". Death is called "Todesleben" (lit. death life) and is not seen as an afterlife at all, but an active state.

Something to look forward to! :-)

Cheers!
Dyson

Hector

Post Number: 566
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 04:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti a little bit about such acids in the brain can be read in Contact 8, Page 79-80. Semjase explains Billy the function of that brain substance, which is called Lekatron. She says that intelligence and wisdom are comprised of two factors, two poles, one of those factors is finematerial (the spirit) and its complementary factor is coarse material (the material consciousness).

Intelligence and wisdom can be stored. Intelligence and wisdom can be saved. They can be stored/saved in finematerial form as spiritual energy, and they can be stored/saved too, in their coarse-material manifestation (certain acids in the brain called Lekatron). So if such acids are copied, multiplied and transplanted into other human beings, they improve both intelligence and wisdom in the target human being. This is a coarse-material process of storing, saving and trasmitting intelligence/wisdom. This implies that by this process of trasplanting acids from brain to brain, the evolutionary level of entire civilizations can be blended/homogenized....all human beings can be taken to an average evolutionary level so there do not exist exaggerated evolutionary differences between individuals of the same planet or civilization. If one of us terrestrials had to live among the plejaren, the huge evolutionary gap between him and the plejaren could be reduced using this technique.

According to Semjase, the genes do never condition or affect the offspring intelligence and wisdom.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 448
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 05:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hector , this appears to represent what I've read before .

MC

Smukhuti

Post Number: 320
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Hector.
Salome.
Suv

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 102
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Got a magnet handy?"

http://www.smartplanet.com/technology/blog/science-scope/theres-a-way-to-change-moral-judgements/683/
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Justsayno

Post Number: 213
Posted on Wednesday, April 14, 2010 - 07:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bronzedesk, so magnetism can change your moral compass? During the olympics last year, the police were given a tool to control the masses, with sound:

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/11/10/bc-long-range-accoustic-device-vancouver-police.html
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Edward

Post Number: 1749
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 01:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Yes, well summarized by Hector. Was familiar with his input.

The Acid(Lekatron) procedure, gives the individual easier access to
work-at-it, so to speak.

Semjase, did even once comment on one False Prophet...of this time, who's name
I can not remember at this moment, which said Spirituality (Intelligence and
Wisdom, etc.) is passed down through the GENES; which is of course, NOT the
case.

Edward.

Bianca

Post Number: 72
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 07:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, very interesting snippet. Regarding the last sentence in your last post... I am a little confused because if my memory serves me still, i was under the impression that the offspring is naturally and completely affected by everything the mother thinks and feels and hears, etc. If a human can change his thinking to effect his genes than i would think that the offspring would also be affected.?
It seems to me that the Pineal gland has a role to play here too.
Stretching my imagination further..., i can suppose that with genetic technology, that's how Androids are created? they can have intelligence but no emotions to get them into curly situations.
Is there more in the COntact relating to brain and its manipulation?
B.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1236
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

*?*

Hi there Edward,

["The Acid(Lekatron) procedure, gives the individual easier access to work-at-it, so to speak."]

So, You have had this "procedure"? Or someone that you know personally?
Or in other words -- WHAT do you mean by this statement?

Please tell = where did you find anyone (outside of FIGU) which knows about Lekatron?

As Hector has stated: ["This implies that by this process of trasplanting acids from brain to brain..."]

The "key-Word here is "implies". This is not a statement of proven science Edward.

That Experience, Knowledge and Wisdom are stored is a "given", necessary for Spiritual Evolution. It cannot be otherwise than this. However, it is for the Spirit to bring these forward from life to life by way of the individual Consciousness Block, not a process of any 'homogenized' brain-acids.

This is NOT an attack on your thinking process, but only looking for your own actual thoughts here. IF you will share what YOU think, YOUR opinion, something constructed from your OWN logic ... That would be REALLY nice, for a change.

Peace

*?*

Hector

Post Number: 567
Posted on Thursday, April 15, 2010 - 08:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all...first of all, let me remember that there is not just one kind of "intelligence", but a myriad of variations/manifestations of human intelligence, for example spiritual, emotional, rational, computational, intuitive....etc etc. In my opinion, intelligence must be considered something "potential" and "dynamic", which is ready to reach new heights at any time, any place. It's not something fixed, static, invariable or not subject to evolution.
An ideal intelligence and wisdom would be comprised of a theoretical maximum use/exploit (in its good sense) of all manifestations of intelligence (spiritual, computational, emotional, rational, intuitive, etc etc...) I say this because the plejaren consider terrestrial IQ tests very inaccurate, they say our IQ tests only show a very few aspects of human intelligence, while discarding a lot more which are important too.

Bianca, thoughts do affect our gene pool, that's right. Just like the intelligence, genes are not something static, invariable or unchangeable....I have read many times in Figu texts that religious thinking of the parents is commonly inherited or transfered to the offspring.

Our genes represent some kind of "programming" which in case of activation, make us predisposed, inclined, with a tendency to deal with that genetic activation. If in the offspring genes there is a predisposition to religious thinking and it gets activated, they will be predisposed to accept second hand opinions, embrace prejudices and clichés, be excessively humble, etc. Of course such disadvantage or burden can be reversed any time with the power of thought and consciousness-related hard work.

But that has nothing to do with intelligence, which is, as i said, a POTENTIAL sum of human mental capabilities. Such potential may be limited by the genes in case of accident, disease, or hereditary illness (For example Down Syndrome). But in case of disease-free human beings like the plejarens, their intelligence potential (=mental and psychological capabilities)does not depend on inheritable genetic factors, but solely on 1) their spiritual evolution +2)what use they make out of their material consciousness (brain).

Of course this is my very personal interpretation and comprehension of this topic, and I can be wrong.

Davidmg

Post Number: 50
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti;

You where looking for ...

"I read that the earliest humans were slimy creatures...."

try looking in FIGU Bulletin 32

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page