Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 24, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Karma (Kamma) and Sin/Atonement » Archive through April 24, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 22
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward .. are you telling me, for example, that earthquake, tsunami, lightening strike, hurricane, tornado, etc, natural disaster victims, are not punished? Not in the sense that those individuals necessarily did 'wrong' & they are paying with their lives, but nonetheless they have paid the highest price irrespective of their innocence, guilt, wisdom, naivety, etc.

Edward

Post Number: 1168
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling....

You got the idea!

NO, They are NOT being Punished in any shape or form!

They are 'victims' of MAN's Selfish Ignorant ways of existence.

And indeed, as you mentioned: They did indeed pay the Highest Price, alas to
say, for MAN's OWN Ignoramus ways of thinking and Actions. The innocent,
always fall prey for the actions and deeds, of those whom are Ignorant and
Stupidious.

I was in a public bus one day in those begin days of the Tsunami, and I came
across a woman whom I saw every now and than, at the school I worked at.
With the knowledge, that on some of the Indonesian Islands there are still
clashes going on between Christian and Muslims, she came up with an outlet I did
not really agree with, and found not in it's place.[Her, being from one of the
islands.]

I sat next to her, and she all of a sudden said(she began this conversation):
"That is GOD's Punishment to the Indonesian people because of the Muslim wars
against the Christians(; she was looking kinda content when she said it,
even)". She was of course a Christian. And I told her that I did NOT agree
with her, and explained to her the circumstances Mother Earth is in, and that
Indonesia, has it's bank coasts linked to deep ocean faults, which Caused the
event, and that even the Overpopulation in Indonesia may have contributed,
also...and some other circumstances.

And of course, she looked at me...as if I was telling her a riddle! Which, it
seems, she did not understand, or could decipher.

So, I told her: It is NOT any Punishing from GOD, or whom ever; it is just a
Natural event Caused by MAN, and to some point, Mother Earth erupting,
herself, due...to certain conditions, as I mentioned to you.

She then looked very furious at me and suddenly turned her head and said, no
more. So, I guess she did not want to hear the True side of what manifested,
concerning the Tsunami. She would just rather stick to her Cult Religious
Distorted ways of processing. And stick to her - Punishment - scenario.

After that encounter with her, she never greeted or smiled or looked at me
again! So, it seems her Christian principles Rule over even being nice to one
and other.

Thus, I think the mentioned above is just quite a very good example of a False
Cult Religion Dogma, which is so deep embedded, within such individual, that
she can NOT Think Natural, anymore: but only (Cult) Religiously.

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 24
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2008 - 01:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, I get your words & your related story but man is not responsible for every natural occurrence, weather phenomena, geologic happening, cosmic influence, on this planet or in this universe. I am no student of the history of this planet or any planet, but I imagine there were earthquakes, volcanoes, lightening storms, hurricanes, etc, way before the human existed here or elsewhere.

You may not wish to call the victims of natural events 'punished', if that term doesn't precisely fit but they are NOT necessarily 'victims' of MAN's Selfish Ignorant ways of existence, either.

There is no such thing as security, for anyone, whether you are a cult worshipper believing that your beliefs/faith will protect you or whether you adhere to the socalled creational laws as espoused by Billy or the Plejaren. Accidents happen all the time. Look at what happened to Semjase for example. It seems she is lucky to be alive. If Semjase can have 'bad' luck, anyone can, no matter if they belong to the major cult religions on this planet or if the 'creational laws' are part of ones every breath.

Hector

Post Number: 390
Posted on Monday, July 28, 2008 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think natural catastrophes have been worsened and accelerated due to mankind's wrongdoings, bad habits and lack of respect to the environment. Yeah these natural catastrophies have always existed , but they are absolutely out of control now, and what's worse, they are very difficult to detect/anticipate. This destruction of the environment and excess of human population directly implies terrible natural catastrophes. Simple cause and effect. Instead of trying to stop the bleeding, we do not care abouth the planet's wound.

Balance is of vital importance in nature's laws, in my opinion. We as a race have to keep that balance under control (population, resources, pollution, consumption of food/water....) It seems that's our obligation, just like any other species. But we humans use to consider that we are above nature's laws, above the creational laws&commandments.....that's not true.

And clearly, it seems like any individual or any species who contravenes/disobeys natural laws or the creational laws and commandments is inflicting much negative consecuences upon itself. We know it, so why don't we act as a real human collective NOW? (As you in america use to say....we're f...cked up.....)

When i drive my car, i try to consume as little petrol as possible. Downhill, i use to switch the engine off. At home i consume as little water as possible. Never bath, only shower. I reject home air conditioning due to excessive power consumption....use of electronic light bulbs...these are examples how i can contribute to environmental balance with individual decisions.....I do not know how many people will do the same...but i don't care.....i know i'm doing the right thing. If almost nobody seconds me, i'll be damned, i know.

Billy has teachen me many vital lessons , one of them it's the following: If you what something to change, first of all you have to begin with yourself, so others take you as a mirror where they can reflect themselves.

Mavi

Post Number: 10
Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

}hello, my dear friends! I was reading Billy's interview, about Karma, and he said that we resolve all our bad and good behaviour in the present life, but I have a doubt, Why is that some children are born in good homes and others are not and many times they're ill, handicapped in any way, suffer famine, etc etc, I always thought that was because of past lives...please tell me your knowledge about this theme.
Thanks
LOVE, EMPATHY AND PEACE}

Memo00

Post Number: 369
Posted on Sunday, July 12, 2009 - 04:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Mavi

it is the result of simple cause and effect

nobody is punishing anyone (in any case it could be said that "we as humanity are punishing ourselves with our stupid irresponsible behaviour")

why some are born with all advantages while others have so many problems since they are born itīs a matter of simple good or bad luck

the main cause of misery in this planet is overpopulation, if we would act according to logic and reduce population drastically no one would have to suffer from famine or anything like that. Meanwhile millions will have to suffer horrible deaths until the day arrives and truly responsible, wise human beings are elected as leaders

Rarena

Post Number: 457
Posted on Monday, July 13, 2009 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mavi,

It is my understanding, we individually resolve good or bad behaviour in our present lifetime.

The good or bad we do, does not carry over from life to life in quite the way many modern humans believe, but rather a set of situations occur in lives to come that will give our newly reincarnated spiritform a different personality in order to learn and evolve. Since there are so many different lives and personalities we never experience it quite the same way each time.

It is not within an individual's control to dictate which life environment they are born into, that is from an even higher level such as the Petale or higher... It is my understanding Creation directs that, not us...

We live 60 to 80 billion years and many combinations of life situations presents themselves for us to learn, react and evolve from. If we learn the lesson correctly, we may not have to be born into a situation which creates the personality for a similar situation but instead the new life personality given a different set of circumstances...

Like fear, doubt is an indicator. To me it indicates my direction is not correct and needs more study and thought before uncertainty disappears and correct dicisions can be made.

If it doesn't, we make mistakes, and hey that's one way to learn. Failure in German means a mistake. So... if we can learn and evolve from our mistakes... is it really a mistake?

The more in-line you become with Creation, the less mistakes you make and the more your life comes together like clockwork.

As a group (I.E. Earth humans) Memo00 brings up an interesting point, is... a mistake made by millions... due in part, to an incorrect behavior, law or untruthful written document intented to lead... such as the bible... a mistake... endured by many?

Mavi

Post Number: 13
Posted on Saturday, July 18, 2009 - 08:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you, Memo and Rarena!
It makes more sense.
Peace
Mavi

Mavi

Post Number: 48
Posted on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace and greetings, dear friends!
I was watching a video about the Hiroshima bombing and the guy who drop it says he's proud and happy of what he did, no repentence, no feeling of guilt etc, so in these cases, like when a kamikaze, or a guy with a bomb on himself that explodes it with him-, in these other examples, they do not have even time to contemplate what they did,or the psicopath who do similar acts- What happen in these cases? No repentence, no feelings of guilt, etc
What happens to those spirits? for me it's like if there's no karma, then no matter what people do? They can do whatever to others? and they just get another body and no lesson learned?

Dear Mavi,
In case you never read the policies of the forum please go to http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules and read point number 9
Peace, Badr

(Message edited by badr on August 21, 2009)

Sanjin

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, August 21, 2009 - 05:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mavi, I am not too knowledgeable about the reincarnational cycle, but my take on it is that even though the psychopaths you mentioned do not(may not have) learn(ed) anything, it is up to us to learn about them and to find out how to prevent such occurrences. So their purpose is to be teaching material for us.

They help us also understand the teachings contained in the Goblet of Truth, as living examples of it.

CH2
38) Guard yourself against the deniers of truth, the twisters of truth and against fanatical believers, because they are the ones who are stirring up trouble as well as creating lovelessness, dispeace and unfreedom, although they do not comprehend it.
36.The human is another person, when, surrounded by the rays of the heavenly creational sunrise, the pure delight of awakening nature streams through him.

Edward

Post Number: 1466
Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mavi....

I understand what you mean.

There is only Consequence: Cause and Effect. Indeed, NO Karma...what-so-ever.

Possibly, such individual will cross a similar scenario in a new incarnation
to come, till he Neutralizes such thoughts...of no remorse; still learning his
way through the Material world. It is all - Circumstantial -; every case is
different, within every individual...Human as well as his Spirit-form,
included.

So, nothing happens to his Spirit, though. It is all a Material aspect, which
will play itself in the Material World, in which we live and exist in.

The Spirit(-form) will just be processed...as all others within Creation and
made ready for the/his next incarnation. And see if he learns to cop with
even, his previous feelings and thoughts, as you mentioned in your posting.

New incarnation, is a beginning with a NEW Slate, but we do have to learn new
aspects and learn (and dis-learn) from our previous incarnation 'mistakes'.
Bring it back into Balance; or better said: Equilibrium, a state of Neutral
Positivity: the Essence of (The) Creation.

Creation just DOES NOT...Punish. Her Creational Laws, speaks...for, itself.

Edward.

Mavi

Post Number: 49
Posted on Wednesday, August 26, 2009 - 10:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thank you Sanjin, Peace

Whitelotus

Post Number: 1
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After years of religious indoctrination, it is a bit tough to know that there is no such thing as "karma" (punishment either by external supreme being or Creator). Somehow, the idea of karma not existing can be a psychological booster for humans to commit more vicious crimes?

I must say that if this is the case, those who "fear" karma are likely to do more good to mankind. But isn't cause and effects something like an "internal control" of good and bad deeds of the person?

Indi

Post Number: 459
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'groundhog day' is not something to look forward to either!

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 107
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 10:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How many Degrees in a circle?

365? ~ No ~ 366

It's hard to sense and take in the total overall perspective of such a thing of such grand scale!

Please correct me if, I'm wrong!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Davidmg

Post Number: 52
Posted on Friday, April 23, 2010 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

360 degrees in a circle. Unless you have a different math teacher?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 336
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whitelotus,

Just knowing that Karma does not exists and not knowing the spirit teachings can be a psychological booster for humans committing crime.

Knowing the spirit teachings and the laws of Creation (IMMUTABILITY, OMNIPRESENCE, OMNIPOTENCE, LOVE, LOGIC, MYSTERY, LIFE, CREATIONAL EVOLUTION, HUMAN EVOLUTION, SPIRITUAL IMMORTALITY AND REINCARNATION, FREE WILL AND DESTINY & JUSTICE) would in fact prevent such effect.
Salome.
Suv

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 43
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 12:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bronzedesk,

You asked, so ...

A circle has 360 degrees. One revolution of the earth around the sun (ie., 1 year), however, takes just over 365.25 days. Hence, every fourth year, we add a day, in order to make up for the 4 x 0.25 days that went unaccounted for.

That said, we humans of Earth as yet have a small (compared to a full circle, and that of many animals) field of physical vision, falling (mostly) between 90 and 150 degrees.

Peace,

Tim

Kingman

Post Number: 805
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 05:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Another perspective of the thing that doesn't exist, 'karma', is a non-personal effect. Do something wrong in your community and the effects of that cause will be suffered by those around you. Do something really detrimental that is planet wide, expect to suffer the consequences from it in a future personality. There's just no direct karma debt, cause there isn't any karma.

Groundhog day?

Remember, even a dead groundhog is right once a year.
a friend in america
Shawn

Hector

Post Number: 577
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Whitelotus sin, karma and fear are short term, futile tools in order to prevent people from committing crimes. Their effect does not last long, it expires once those people overcome fear using selfdelusion or other false teachings.
On the other hand, if criminals or non criminals use long term, long lasting psychologic tools like Logic, Reason, Understanding, they will find out that crime, unwarranted violence only brings about more crime, more unwarranted violence. Vicious circle without an end. Not a great deal.

Memo00

Post Number: 419
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 05:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whitelotus

when humans realize that there is no punishment from above and that they decide their own fate with their actions then they start to be responsible.

When one believes in god, in heaven, or in divine punishment, then you abandon your own responsibilities and place them in an imaginary force.

Many crimes are committed because of confusion of the consciousness which is caused by religionīs false teachings. I assure you that if a person is not confused and knows with certainty that he/she is the only one responsible for what he /she does, then it is harder for that person to commit a crime and to cause damage to another living being.

Human beings are neither good or bad, so if they discover that there is no god they will not suddenly begin to do evil things. They do them because they are confused, they act like animals without thinking things first, they are poor in consciousness. Once they begin to learn they will realize that if they hurt another person they hurt themselves, we are all together in this.

Freedom is absolutely necessary for evolution, if you act because of fear of hell or some kind of punishment in another life then you canīt have freedom and so you will stagnate. After the fairy tales disappear and no one believes in them anymore crime will continue to exist (for some time) but instead of asking for forgiveness to an inexistent force then you will have to be responsible for your errors and have to correct them yourself so that you donīt repeat them in the future and so evolve.

take care

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 108
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Whatever you feel... just add one more!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Whitelotus

Post Number: 2
Posted on Saturday, April 24, 2010 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector, Memo,

At your level of intelligence and wisdom, you are right. But in my country, many have not reached this level, the "take-off" level or whatever you call it, "higher consciousness" in realizing that they should not transgress Creator's laws because there is no such thing as "karma".

Yes, believing in something as illusory like "karma" is a short-term reality but that depends too particularly principal actors in the political arena. You see, many are already indoctrinated by religions and in my country, Muslims majority. Despite the dogmatic doctrine, they are already committing all types of wrongdoings, what's more when they "know" when there is nothing (meaning, no karma) to stop them from more crimes.

Your "facts" or reality (of thinking) can only apply when a certain individual reaches a "take-off" point (like self-realization or taking the first step on the spiritual path). Otherwise I don't see people improving themselves with or without karma in their thinking.

In my country....there are crimes of incest, rape statistics going up, politicians practicing money politics, government ministers shamelessly buying votes in public, virtually handing out cash!! You name it we have it.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page