Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 25, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through April 25, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Michael_horn

Post Number: 136
Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This may not be the correct place to post this but:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrtANPtnhyg

...see how thought is made manifest and contemplate how to bring forth from our consciousness our own creations. Probably reading Mariann's articles on mental fluidal forces and fluidal energies will further awaken the creative possibilities.

Joe

Post Number: 82
Posted on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 03:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Michael, the youtube clip that you posted is similar to the movie Minority Report.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 26
Posted on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Michael.

that link brought me to a few other presentations, all of them VERY good.

i.e.

http://www.ted.com/talks/anthony_atala_growing_organs_engineering_tissue.html

the future is here

whatever thoughts we hold on our brains, we can bring forth, and most definitely the creation is our spirit, and our hands are just the creation's hands acting on the coarse matter

though to keep healthy even one of these bio-engineered organs, the person has to bring up his/her neutral-positive attitude, turn to healthy eating habits, maintain alkalinity (or PH greater than 7) within the body, and keep centered around their spirit form which holds it all together

thank you Michael, great link indeed
--
Salome
Carlos

Smukhuti

Post Number: 207
Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was returning from work yesterday in a public transport and overheard this dad and son conversation. The son was barely 5/6 years old and was talking like a 15 year old. The father was discussing very serious matters with his son who was responding like a mature adult. His thinking, communication and expressions were so out of place that it brought a grin to my face. The father looked at me with a corner of his eyes and I stopped grinning.
I have a nephew who is 7 years old and does thing that I have done at my 11 years age.
These incidents have become common these days and it’s very amusing when I remember how dumb I was at these children's age.

Did Billy ever mention if these things are observable just because of the effects of the Aquarian age or it happens with same commonality throughout evolution at all times?
Salome.
Suv

Matt

Post Number: 126
Posted on Saturday, February 13, 2010 - 09:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv,

Just something else to consider. Perhaps that had more to do with the kids upbringing because it can also be the result of a good father towards that kid? Billy's material says we shouldn't talk to children in the childish manner we normally see from parents to children. And as you say they were both talking seriously to each other.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 375
Posted on Sunday, February 14, 2010 - 12:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If you just give him the chance , your kid will do your taxes for you and put you in a financial plan that will increase you net worth by at least 60% .

Edward

Post Number: 1681
Posted on Monday, February 15, 2010 - 02:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

Logically, this does occur manyfold, what you mentioned.

Even though, in every incarnation starts off with a New Slate, we have to take
heed to the Spirit-form that resides in the/that human, that is young, but
still very Wise.

An elderly or much more advanced Spirit-form, would certainly be the case.

And, imagine when the child grows into an adult! Being even much more Smart
and Wise! Very 'intellect', as they would say.

Thus, such young child is certainly...'tapping' into his own Storge Bank of
Knowledge, etc., and displaying the knowledge and all aspects derived there
from. And Processing it in a very Mature/Adult type fashion, as you can
notice.

Thus, it is not per se the E(A)ffects of the Aquarian Age, I would say: just
Logical Processing of Creation, within the/that Spirit-form...concerning.

Such kids, even have very high IQ's....not to forget.

One would be fortunate to have such child, I must add. And such children
should not be seen as 'special', but...Talented. They are just doing their
'thing', so to speak, implicating this all through the manifestation within
the framework of Creational Processing.

Edward.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 235
Posted on Monday, March 29, 2010 - 06:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Be in the moment.

Don't get so caught up in the storyline that you forget the story.
Float in anything if you like, the possibilities are endless. Being aware of beauty and love is always the way to further growth and creativity.
Love is always the way

Rarena

Post Number: 575
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thinking reasonably and telling the truth rarely fouls things up.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 238
Posted on Wednesday, March 31, 2010 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thinking reasonably and telling the truth does only just rarely foul things up. What circumstances might be fouled up by thinking reasonably and telling the truth? Only when the situation calls for something besides thinking reasonably and telling the truth.

I just went for a nice noontime walk in the spring sunshine. I was walking quietly, but engaged with the world of life (from flies and spiders to dogs and their fellow human walkers). I came across some whitetailed deer hanging out under the trees, and watched them watching me. They would raise their tails, and swish them around like flags when I made them nervous, but the spring airs, the vibe of the moment, was just so frisky and playful, even joyful, that they didn't take my intrusion seriously. I suppose you could say that we were all enjoying the moment rather than acting most analytically, reasonably. The truth was, I could have been a threat to them, these deer with their white flags, but telling this truth would have only fouled up the vibe.

Sometimes the appropriate thing to do is to be in the moment.
Love is always the way

Mahigitam

Post Number: 162
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 06:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Brilliant Thinkers Relish Ambiguity
http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/brilliant-thinkers-relish-ambiguity.html

"Brilliant thinkers are very comfortable with ambiguity – they welcome it. Routine thinkers like clarity and simplicity; they dislike ambiguity.."

The brilliant thinker is wary of simple nostrums like these. He or she knows that complex issues usually involve many causes and these may need many different and even conflicting solutions.
The exceptional thinker can see many possibilities and relishes reviewing both sides of any argument. They are happy to discuss and explore multiple possibilities and are keen to challenge conventional wisdom.

Routine thinkers are often dogmatic. They see a clear route forward and they want to follow it. The advantage of this is that they can make decisive and effective executives – up to a point. If the simple route happens to be a good one then they get on with the journey. The downside is that they will likely follow the most obvious idea and not consider creative, complex or controversial choices."
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1118
Posted on Thursday, April 08, 2010 - 06:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nice one, Mahigitam!

Very well put. :-) Thank you very much.

re: your last paragraph - "Routine thinkers are often dogmatic. They see a clear route forward and they want to follow it. ... If the simple route happens to be a good one then they get on with the journey."

H. L. Mencken articulated a Creational law: "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

This is - IMO - one of the biggest drawbacks associated with a dogmatic attitude, about which Billy and the Plejaren warn us.

The easiest way - the path of least resistance - tends to head in the wrong direction.

That's just the nature of nature.

18. ... erarbeite dir in logischen Denkformen die Wahrheit in allen ihren Werten, wie sie dir ist gegeben in ihren Urwerten, so du folgerichtig den Weg der Evolution beschreiten mögest, durch den du erst der Meditation fähig wirst, wenn du in deinem Wissen die Stufe dieser Kraft erreicht hast.
18. ... process the truth in logical forms of thought in all its values, as it is given to you in its original values, so you may tread the path of evolution logically, through which you will only be capable of meditation if in your knowledge you have reached the level of this power.
19. Bedenke jedoch, Mensch der Erde, der Weg dahin ist lang, mühevoll und weit.
19. Bear in mind, however, human of the Earth, the path thereto is long, arduous and far.
20. Wundenreissende Dornen säumen den Pfad zum Erfolg, der jedoch steil bergan führt, weshalb du dich auch im Klettern üben musst.
20. Wound-tearing thorns edge the path to success, which however leads steeply up hill, for which reason you must also practice climbing.

Arahat Athersata, "The Precious One Who Contemplates the Times"- p. 208

Cheers!
Dyson

Sitkaa

Post Number: 247
Posted on Saturday, April 10, 2010 - 10:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Love is simple, love is kind, love is complex and deep. Any baby knows love, but the average adult usually only remembers it. Love is for its own sake, spontaneously, currently, without regard to repercussion or other patterns, for it is love that we all share, and love knows this.

Sometimes the simplest answer is quite deep.
Love is always the way

Mahigitam

Post Number: 173
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2010 - 11:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It pays to remember what made you sad
http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn18763-it-pays-to-remember-what-made-you-sad.html

"People with impaired memory, it turns out, feel sad even when they have forgotten what made them sad in the first place – a finding that suggests emotions and memory are not as connected as we thought....

Neuroscientist Justin Feinstein at the University of Iowa in Iowa City showed a compilation of clips from heart-rending films, including Forrest Gump, to five people unable to form new memories because of damage to their hippocampus. Ten minutes later, his team tested the memories of these patients and a group of five people with normal brain function.

"I am surprised that the emotion lasted so long in amnesiacs," says Feinstein.The explanation may be that it is the ability to store and reflect on emotional events that will "relieve some or most of the sad feelings", according to Todd .

-----------
seems emotions work outside of memories..by which the people with impaired memory are still able to perceive emotions but unable to recollect why they are emotionally sad(in this case, sad scenes from Forrest Gump movie)...Did billy say anything more on emotions and their importance...i read that Plejaren's have been hiding their emotions for a long time from each other and later changed after hearing it from billy, that emotions shouldnot be ignored...may i know why this is the case...how emotions play a role in our evolution...

p.s: please explain what is the definition of "emotion" according to billy meier.
Until you know yourself, just shut your mouth - mahigitam..

Rarena

Post Number: 580
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 09:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Love is something we know little of at this level of our evolution...

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=5552#MB

Darren

Post Number: 223
Posted on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 - 08:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rarena, which question (post) are you referring too?

Marbar

Post Number: 109
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2010 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could this be some kind of delusion?

One day, I was home by myself and my mind was being occupied with the TV and a college catalog. Then all of sudden, I had a feeling in my heart, it was that of sadness. When I decided to go to the kitchen, I looked out the window and seen a car on the road behind my house. I saw the driver and the car before. When I looked out the window, the driver saw me and she drove off.

Ramirez

Post Number: 451
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 03:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar,

"I saw the driver and the car before. When I looked out the window, the driver saw me and she drove off."

Actually this is quite common, looking out of a window, seeing someone in a car, the person might notice somebody looking through a window so therefore glances that way and ...... eventually drives away. Lots of cars on the roads.
Probably you saw someone local driving their vehicle on a road outside your place.

Maybe this had special signifigance for you due to ???? who knows. We all have a collection of such memories.
Cheers.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 455
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar ;

It was possible that she was driving by the old house that she grew up in , was thinking about knocking on your door and introducing herself , but saw you in the window and shied away .

Or ......

Marbar

Post Number: 110
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,

The driver, she was looking at the kitchen window and when she saw me looking, she drove off. The girl never lived in the house. I saw her again today on the other side of the highway. All I know was I was not being delusional.

Sometimes when I think about a person, somehow that person is thinking about me as well. Maybe their is still kind of connection I have with some other people even if we live far apart.

Darren

Post Number: 232
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 08:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes I have experiences where I just happen to be thinking of people just before they ring me. Maybe thats the type of connection you had.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 458
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2010 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some mysteries may never be known , why the girl was looking in the window , why she drove off , and why she chose a car to drive in . What she was doing on the other side of the highway may never be known , or why she never lived in that house before .

Bianca

Post Number: 74
Posted on Sunday, April 25, 2010 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read somewhere that "the Spirit is personified as the Will = will power". I am not sure how to read this because my understanding leads me to think that although the will power can be weak, the Spirit is Neutral and indeed a power house for life.
Or maybe the translation is simply inaccurate? thanks, b.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page