Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 03, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through May 03, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Schantz

Post Number: 104
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 01:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't recall seeing Kal Korff's name in Bulletin 32.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1241
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL -- Schantz ... I did not quite 'get' what you meant, until I looked back at the post from David:

"...the earliest humans were slimy creatures...""... Kal Korff's name"

Good on ya matey

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Whitelotus

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

I like to ask a question: What went wrong for a person born a handicapped or physically disabled when born?

How do you explain it spiritually?

Or people born with rare diseases, a hole in the heart, example?

Thank you.

Thomas

Post Number: 924
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is not spiritual, but a physical defect only.
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Hector

Post Number: 579
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 01:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Whitelotus from what I know, the Creation does not privilege anybody. From my point of view, evolution consists in making mistakes , learning from them an finding a solution to fix them . Without handicaps, without mistakes, without problems, without uncertain challenges, evolution wouldnt be possible. Do not think the Creation is some kind of wicked entity which likes to annoy the creatures it has created. That is not true. So I encourage you to perceive all kind of problems, difficulties, troubles, disease, suffering etc etc as an opportunity to learn from them. Do not perceive them as something "evil" per se. There is no problem/trouble/mistake/difficulty in the universe which can't be solved. The problem is that at a certain point of evolution we do not know how to handle with them, how to solve those troubles, difficulties, problems..... But we will.

In planet Erra, home of the plejaren, no handicapped person has been born in the last 50000 years. They learnt how to identify all problems which had to do with genetics, and they fixed them. On the other hand, in planet Earth and its most representative country, you have "Medicare".... (=pay huge amounts of money for crappy health coverage). See the difference?

Borthwey

Post Number: 174
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Life orients itself according to what is creative…

I think that being born into a challenging situation such as having a disability really forces one to develop spiritually. For example a blind person will develop all the other senses to a much higher degree. Those with mental diseases are usually more “present” emotionally (according to my interpretation, at least). Having disabilities, whether mild or severe, originated at conception or not, force the individuals to develop skills that they otherwise wouldn’t. As to my interpretation, once certain skills are developed and certain parts of what being a human is are explored, the involved spirits will not find themselves in a similar situation, as it wouldn’t be creative anymore.

As to the diseases that shorten life… it’s just another among many factors which can cause a life to have an early end.

I don’t see disabilities as being a consequence of something that was done, or not done, in a prior life. However, and this is just my opinion, I don’t think that they couldn’t be that. But not in the sense of punishment, rather in the sense of having a chance (even if a forceful one) to become better than what one was in the past.

David
I am a terrestrial

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 262
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

I have a thought which is a question.

The spirit-form resides in the 'Superior Colliculus'. When you shake your head or hit your head hard the spirit-form stays located in 'Superior Colliculus'.

Is there anywhere in the Meier material that explains how the spirit-form is attached to the 'Superior Colliculus' and how come it doesnt get moved out from the 'Superior Colliculus' when you hit your head, hard?

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Ramirez

Post Number: 456
Posted on Monday, April 26, 2010 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stephen.

Superior Colliculus is the nominal insertion point after which it distributes throughout the body by occupying all cells.

Maybe an analogy is dunking a teabag into hot water. Gradually all the water becomes infused with tea.
Cheers.

Kingman

Post Number: 809
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

Did you just say 'teabag in hot water'. Bringing astroturf American political movements into a conversation is just asking for a Mark C snarky twist remark.

Tea Baggers in hot water, love it! Gradually all the water becomes confused with tea.
a friend in america
Shawn

Borthwey

Post Number: 176
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 01:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spirit has no mass, therefore it has no inertia and simply stays connected to whatever cells that it is connected to.

David
I am a terrestrial

Justsayno

Post Number: 239
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2010 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Whitelotus, of the two children I have seen who were born with West's Syndrome, they were both caused by the mom taking Accutane (an acne drug) while they were pregnant. Both babies died before reaching 6 months old. One mom blamed the dad and made him get a vasectomy, blaming it on genetics. The problem was neither would take responsibility for what they did to their children, even though the pamphlets that come with Accutane state that you shouldn't get pregnant for a couple years after finishing the medication. Most mothers know the real reason their children are deformed.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Whitelotus

Post Number: 7
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 04:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for all the comments directed at my questions. Appreciate.

There has been some writings that pointed Man has "many" bodies. The physical, casual and spiritual bodies, in a nutshell.

Or sub-divided into physical, mental or casual (emotional) and finally, the spiritual.

In Taoism, more or less the same. When I was a Buddhist monk who stayed in cemeteries, I have seen apparitions before. But in freshly buried graves, one can see a "formless body" floating waves above the grave, most times with colors of sorts, greenish blue. It could be due to the decaying gases etc.

Question: Does ghosts exist? My country has a controversial case now, a political assistant Teoh died in an anti-corruption building, alleged to have been pushed down the building by somebody. The court case is on currently. But the gist of the happening is that two security guards at the building saw Teoh's ghostly figure and had resigned since. Comments? A ghost?

Rarena

Post Number: 582
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Whitelotus,

The best knowledge is that which you discover for yourself.

It is my understanding we have only one body.

The gheist is the personality often using the outdated term soul... from solar plexus.

The fluidal energy is often seen and mistaken for the astral body which it is my understanding is not correct. When the consciousness leaves so does life.

All of those above attributes are very much more complex and that which I am unqualified to explain, hence the suggestion to find out for yourself from the source. Poltergeist activity is also described in our Swiss friend's numerous books.

Suggested reading: The Psyche, Fluidal Energy, Meditation (two books), From the depths of Outerspace, Existing life in the Universe, Waterman nr 121, 49 Questions, Contacts: 7, 338... all available from FIGU.org Swiss Bookshop BTW most are in German.

Pleasant studying...

Cpl

Post Number: 520
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Whitelotus,

Just a slight correction to Rarena's useful post: According to Billy the consciousness can leave the body, what has been called astral travel by others, and it is when the spirit leaves the body that death ensues. So-called astral travel is just when the consciousness goes on a trip outside the body.

Best,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Edward

Post Number: 1773
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris and All....

If you look up - Consciousness Shifting - (Search Engine), the details will be
explained much clear.

As I recall, is: that the Consciousness can NOT leave the body, as is
mentioned. This will lead to the Death of the Body and will have negative
affect on the Spirit. Consciousness and Spirit both function within the
framework of: Creational Duality. "The one can not live/exist without the
other", if you will.

Thus, look it up...and you will know the detailed facts....

It it too much to explain and to repeat, again. Thus: best to look it up!

Edward.

Cpl

Post Number: 521
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 07:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

It all depends on our definition or meaning of the term "leave the body." The consciousness does not leave the body in any absolute sense; there is always a connection with the body until death occurs. But during times the consciousness "roams" elsewhere it is not recognized by others as consciously present with the body. It is, however, still connected with the body and so has not left in any absolute sense.

You don't suggest a term or quote Billy's term (which I also do not recall) for this occurrence of... what are we to call it? Consciousness "traveling" or "visiting" from the body? These too may suggest a "leaving" of the body while still being connected to it.

If someone can provide the correct terminology Billy uses for this process (or a link explaining it) it would be appreciated. I do not recall exactly where Billy talked of this consciousness "traveling" that can be performed by the consciousness. I think it was an answer in the questions to Billy section somewhere. The only link under Consciousness Shifting that you helpfully suggested and that looked like it might have an answer did not.

Thanks,
Chris

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward,

This quote of leaving the body while still being connected is often referred to as being in the astral body which is at all times attached to the physical body through a silver chord which may or may not be visible to you, while you are having an oobe or perhaps, in other respects also! Which as far as we know so far is finally dis-attached when death occurs!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Hector

Post Number: 583
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris you may refer to Thomas question from may 2007....http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/7546.html#POST27539

Billy clarifies that the consciousness is able to expand itself, it is able to vary its sensory range/range of perception. Imagine the consciousness as something extremely elastic and dynamic, which is able to cover great distances and also long time periods. That's how I see it.

Cpl

Post Number: 522
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, Hector.

Unfortunately Billy's answer there is only in German which has no meaning for me. If your sentence above is an approximate encapsulated translation there is no need for anyone to go into it further for my sake. Somewhere Billy specifically mentioned this procedure. No doubt it will pop up somewhere, sometime.

Thanks, again.
Chris

Techieatwork

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, April 30, 2010 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Chris:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_38
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Redbeard

Post Number: 183
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 07:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Stephen,
It would seem that from my searching that if the spirit does move it may only mean one outcome and that is death. I also read something in the meier material that once the body ceases to function and is no longer considered alive that the spirit is compelled to leave as it cannot tolerate existing in that state, I will find that reference, soon perhaps.

Here is also a reference to real death that I'm sure you know about but.... an interesting subject nonetheless.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Death,_Afterlife_and_Rebirth

Real death is instantaneous, which means that the CCB and the Spirit leave the body with lightspeed and in a irreversible way. Once the Spirit and the CCB have left the body they can't return, that is impossible. The Spirit does not have a desire or wish to return to the body or has any negative feelings and emotions, this is simply impossible, since the human spirit lacks a conscious-spirit consciousness and does not think about it's former body or life, there is simply no consciousness in the Spirit as of yet to generate any conscious thought.
Peace be to you, Matt

Cpl

Post Number: 523
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Techieatwork,

Thanks for the lengthy, useful and very informative link.

Billy's terminology we were looking for then is apparently "consciousness journeys" or by extension as a verb, "consciousness journeying".

As Edward or Thomas, and Hector mentioned, according to Billy it is not actually the consciousness itself that journeys. Rather it is consciousness's thoughts and feelings, and its clairvoyant facility that go on journeys enabling one to see things beyond the body's proximity.

Here are some of the relevant paragraphs:

“The fluidal vibrations of the world of thoughts are coupled with the fluidal vibrations of the world of feelings and, in this form, the thoughts and feelings constantly go ‘on journeys’ and, indeed, as a factor of the fine-material....
And when thoughts, and the feelings resulting from them, go ‘on journeys’ as fine-matter energy, which can also be perceptively observed in some form or other by other humans, then it thereby deals with a form of telepathy. Thereby, however, it must be clear that, singly and alone, the fine-matter energy of the world of thoughts and world of feelings goes ‘on journeys’, however not the consciousness, and indeed the ‘journey’ takes place beyond the body in the form of a ‘consciousness-feeler’, respectively, in the form of a ‘consciousness-sensor’ which is the case because the thoughts and feelings build up and send out the corresponding fluidal vibrations whereby the consciousness delivers the energy to it, however the consciousness itself does not leave the body. So, it is a given that it is always the thoughts and their feelings which, as a form of telepathy, radiate from the brain and go ‘on journeys’. So, therefore, sensitive humans can ‘sense’, respectively, perceive, through the seventh sense, if they are observed by others, just as they can, however, also perceive if a human is in need or dies, if he sends out his thoughts and feelings to the sensitive person who then perceives the ‘call’, and so forth, in a fine-matter way, respectively, by means of the perception. So it very often comes about that, if a human comes into need, or stands at the threshold of death, his thoughts and feelings then go off ‘on journeys’ somewhere to a human who has meant a lot to him....
That which is fine-matter still conceals energies within it other than telepathy, and so forth, because the transmission of the consciousness's energy, through the thoughts and feelings, also appertains to it, whereby we then speak of a ‘journey of the consciousness’. Thereby, however, the consciousness is not sent out, rather the facility of clairvoyance of the consciousness energy in connection with the thoughts and feelings. In this state of clairvoyance the human is able - through his energies and powers which are engendered by the energy of the consciousness - to steer his thoughts and feelings in such a way that he is able to look into the future or the past, or that he apparently is suspended above the ground and, moving forward, sees and recognises everything which passes and occurs below him.”

Billy Meier. FIGU Special Bulletin 038. Aug. 2007.

Die Fluidalschwingungen der Gedankenwelt sind gekoppelt mit den fluidalen Schwingungen der GefĂŒhlswelt, und in dieser Form gehen die Gedanken und GefĂŒhle dauernd <auf>, und zwar als Faktor der Feinstoffsinnlichkeit....
Und wenn Gedanken und die daraus resultierenden GefĂŒhle <auf> gehen als Feinstoffenergie, die empfindungsmĂ€ssig auch in irgendeiner Form von anderen Menschen wahrgenommen werden kann, dann handelt es sich dabei um eine Form der Telepathie. Dabei muss aber klar sein, dass einzig und allein die Feinstoffenergie der Gedanken- und GefĂŒhlswelt, jedoch nicht das Bewusstsein <auf> geht, und zwar erfolgt die <reise> ausserhalb des Körpers in Form eines <bewusstseinfĂŒhlers> resp. in Form eines <bewusstseinssensors>, das darum, weil die Gedanken und GefĂŒhle die entsprechenden fluidalen Schwingungen aufbauen und aussenden, wobei das Bewusstsein die Energie dazu liefert, jedoch selbst nicht den Körper verlĂ€sst. So ist es gegeben, dass es immer die Gedanken und deren GefĂŒhle sind, die als Telepathieform aus dem Gehirn ausstrahlen und <auf> gehen. So können also sensitive Menschen <spĂŒren> resp. durch den siebten Sinn empfinden, wenn sie durch andere beobachtet werden, wie sie aber auch wahrnehmen können, wenn ein Mensch in Not ist oder stirbt, wenn dieser seine Gedanken und GefĂŒhle an die sensitive Person aussendet, die dann den <ruf> usw. feinstoffsinnlich resp. empfindungsmĂ€ssig wahrnimmt. So tritt es sehr oft in Erscheinung, dass, wenn ein Mensch in Not kommt oder an der Schwelle des Todes steht, seine Gedanken und GefĂŒhle dann <auf> gehen, irgendwohin zu einem Menschen, der ihm viel bedeutet hat....
Die Feinstoffsinnlichkeit birgt noch andere Energien als die Telepathie usw. in sich, denn auch das Aussenden der Bewusstseinsenergie durch die Gedanken und GefĂŒhle gehört dazu, wobei dann von einer <bewusstseinsreise> gesprochen wird. Dabei wird jedoch nicht das Bewusstsein ausgesandt, sondern die Möglichkeit der Hellsichtigkeit der Bewusstseinsenergie im Zusammenhang mit den Gedanken und GefĂŒhlen. In diesem Zustand der Hellsichtigkeit vermag der Mensch durch seine aus der Bewusstseinsenergie erzeugten Energien und KrĂ€fte seine Gedanken und GefĂŒhle derart zu steuern, dass er in die Zukunft oder Vergangenheit zu blicken vermag, oder dass er scheinbar ĂŒber dem Boden schwebend und sich fortbewegend alles sieht und erkennt, was sich unter ihm abspielt und ergibt.

Billy Meier. FIGU Special Bulletin 038. Aug. 2007.
Chris

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 264
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 06:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks all for your replies to my question.

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page