Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 23, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through May 23, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1778
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris....

See, you got there...:-) The Consciousness Shifting/Journeying.

It would be similar to the so-called 'Remote Viewing' effect.

Edward.

Joe

Post Number: 92
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 03:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excerpt from FIGU Special Bulletin 038

Thereby, however, the consciousness is not sent out, rather the facility of clairvoyance of the consciousness energy in connection with the thoughts and feelings.
In this state of clairvoyance the human is able - through his energies and powers which are engendered by the energy of the consciousness - to steer his thoughts and feelings in such a way that he is able to look into the future or the past, or that he apparently is suspended above the ground and, moving forward, sees and recognises everything which passes and occurs below him.

End of exerpt.

So is this what Edgar Cayce used to do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHo53D_7LPI&feature=related

Cpl

Post Number: 524
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,,

Yes, and inclusive of the various types of remote viewing experience.

Best,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Justsayno

Post Number: 247
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 08:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, my practitioner can remote view. But I was lead to believe on this forum, that it's not possible?
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Cpl

Post Number: 525
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe,

It suggests to me this type of thing might happen. Whether Casey actually did this is another matter. Perhaps you better ask Billy in the next round of questions, if it hasn't been asked already. (Check search engine?)

Hi Justsayno,

It may depend on how the alleged practitioner described their experience. Many ways of describing it would lead to a likely thumbs down. "My consciousness left my body" e.g. because the exactness of the description is wrong.

The answer as to whether any particular practitioner is experiencing anything, and what, will vary from person to person as Billy's piece confirms that even when experienced everyone's experience of the functioning of the 6th and 7th senses is different.

Then there would be all those who are imagining things to a lesser or greater degree, and other mentally inaccurate variations on the theme.

In short, it seems there is no simple answer or equation that can be pulled up to answer for everyone. And how is one going to know what is exactly so in any one individual case? Even given a subject's continued accuracy, without looking into each individual subject's mind it seems to me it would be a most difficult question to answer definitively with any degree of accuracy; and such "looking into the mind" might entail inappropriate intrusion.

IMO unless one is working with such a person on a regular basis or such a person oneself there is little point in looking into this area, because, fascinating though it may be, it is otherwise a field of unknowns, hypotheses, and the unprovable, which isn't going to lead one to any concrete answers.
Chris

Cpl

Post Number: 526
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 09:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry about the miss-spelling of Cayce ("Casey").
Chris

Techieatwork

Post Number: 115
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 05:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It raises curiosity to me the date of Casey's passing:

January 3rd 1945

It seems to be quite a special period of incarnate/dis-incarnate around January, February of any year.

It seems to be some special spiritual connection or alignment, related to earth's position in relation to our sun.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Edward

Post Number: 1780
Posted on Wednesday, May 05, 2010 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila....

If I remember it correctly: it IS possible the mentioned - Remote Viewing -.

The secret intells, which were mentioned by the Plejarans did succeed.

I think it was those so-called SCHOOLS...which were very misleading, and them
also being related to the so-called Astral Projection(: the Consciousness
Shifting/Journeying). Learning how to Astral Project One's self, which is not
true, as we just discussed...and now know what it is and how it really works.

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 249
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 07:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris, I've never asked her how she does it and yes I've been working with her for about 8 years. The method she uses is called bodytalksystems.com. It's the only technique that I know of which is able to diagnose someone who is either unconscious or unable to speak. It would be a great tool for emergency responders.
Hi Edward, what so called schools?
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Cpl

Post Number: 528
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

Rather than remote viewing, Body Talk appears to be an in-presence healing form. A more "remote feeling" kind of healing can be found at www.eventtemples.com. I've had first hand experience of receiving from there when my mother died during the website's pre-open-to-the-public days. I was sent very definite and noticeable healing frequencies that were received as compassion while it was being test run.

The compassion was quite remarkable, unexpected and out of the blue. The other testers sent healing energies and I just received it one evening. It just came all over me. I wasn't actually in need of it, but it was a healing of sorts. I think people thought my mother's death hit me a lot harder than it did (her death at 82 after prolonged sickness was not at all unexpected). The compassion was different from how I personally tend to conceive of compassion. I knew it wasn't from myself. This is perhaps getting a bit off subject here, so if you feel the need to further discuss this you can email me at gbcyd@yahoo.com

IMO we are going to see an expansion of these types of 6th and 7th sense expressions in this century, and indeed from here on in -- especially after around 2028 when the next phase of the Golden Age begins. Of course, one has to be on ones guard against fraud, lies, wishful assumptions, and just an active imagination running wild, but "real" and genuine good things are also beginning to slowly dawn, and manifest.

Presumably in 700 - 800 yrs we'll all be doing these things well and as second nature.
Chris

Edward

Post Number: 1782
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila....

Those schools like Monroe (Institute) set up (Enhancing Perception Powers and
Astral Projection, etc.), and some others, which the names have slipped my
memory at the moment, but they all contributed to this Misleading scenario;
and which according to the Plejarans....were nothing but Hoax pro/jects-grams.

If you utilize the Search Engine, you will find that we had discussed Monroe
and others, in the past here; for further details.

Edward.

Joe

Post Number: 93
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 12:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I'm not mistaken Billy Meier is the only person on Earth that is capable of astral projection.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1259
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shelia,

In Truth = The Remote viewing can be learned by anyone. This, and all other forms of psychic abilities are natural and inborn to all OMEDAM (all Human Being Spirit-Forms which are come forth from Creation).

A 'First step' is to become open to your own internal vision (through the 'third-eye'). The next step is to accept that you can actually SEE with your eyes closed. .... The next step is to look for what/ where you want to see. ...

I tell you this from personal knowledge and experience.

'Nuff said in this Forum. Too many here do not have the true experience, knowledge, insight, or tolerance to go beyond their 5-senses to activate their 6th and 7th. Surprising to find so many so limited in this Forum, as it is in the "unwashed" general population.

(I often wonder if my birth has been some century or two earlier than it should have been )

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Scott

Post Number: 1985
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

How do you conclude "so many so limited in this forum as it is in the "unwashed" general population.? Perhaps people have experiences and knowledge which they choose not to share? Your statement is very disturbing to me.

Scott

Hector

Post Number: 588
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2010 - 04:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod, I must agree with Scott on this one....According to Billy "A man of truth does not not know any kind of prejudice or preconceived opinion".

We only have at our disposal partial, biased, incomplete information (written information) about other forum participants, so we should'nt make gross generalisations. If we had at our disposal some of the miracolous plejaren measuring devices, then things could be different. But in order to perceive the consciousness-related progress of other people we only have our reasoning/judgement as measuring instruments. And of course our ability to observe and judge is absolutely limited since we are human beings struck in a very low level of consciousness evolution. If we compare ourselves with Billy or the High Council we could easily state that our consciousness (ability to perceive things) is 95% faulty or say defective. (Give me my money back, lol...)

Best regards my friend

J_rod7

Post Number: 1264
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2010 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hola Hector, Scott and All Beautiful Spirits,

My Bad. My bad Day, bad Judgement, bad Thinking. Yes, as you say, I would like my money back. Sometimes I think I would like to climb back into the womb and start all over again. I don't want to bore anyone with tales of woe which led my thoughts astray. Well, 63-Billion years from now, we may all look back to these days and have a good laugh.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Justsayno

Post Number: 258
Posted on Sunday, May 09, 2010 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris, I agree with you and thanks for your email address.
Hi Edward, will check out those links you mentioned.
Dear Rod, thank you for that, I really appreciate the honestly. And don't feel bad for what you said because we all know that everyone evolves at different paces. But that did remind me of when our Prime Minister went north to talk to the inuits and accidently pronounced the inuit word wrong and he ended up calling them "unwashed bums", lol. At least you received less flack than he did.
(You'll probably be back in a century or two anyway, can't keep the good ones away :-)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 482
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2010 - 05:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

But Sheila , doesn't 'unwashed bums' means somethig tottaly different in the Queen's English speaking countries ?

Justsayno

Post Number: 259
Posted on Monday, May 10, 2010 - 07:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Actually Mark, (my mistake) what he said translated into "unwiped bums" and I doubt that there's a double meaning for that. :-)

Hi Justsayno,
Please get back to the topic.
Peace, Badr - Moderator

(Message edited by badr on May 11, 2010)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 372
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 07:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I gathered the following information, mainly from the spiritual terminology thread/posts:

Material consciousness: It is the human brain, the cerebrum (big brain)
Material subconsciousness: It is the small brain, the cerebellum
Consciousness-block (personality): Resides mainly in the frontal cerebral-cortex.
Psyche: Half material block. Formerly referred as soul. Consists out of nerve-systems.
Spirit: Also referred as spirit-form, resides in the human brain, exactly in the Superior Colliculus of the big brain or Cerebrum.

This leaves spiritual components, i.e. the spiritual consciousness/subconsciousness and the Gemüt (the spiritual equivalent of psyche and immortal). I suppose these are fine material just like the spirit. Does somebody knows the location of them? Earlier post are not totally conclusive in this respect.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 990
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I understand that they do not have a material location other than that th= ey > are everywhere the spirit form is, thus based in the superior colliculus = but > spreading over the entire body. I believe that the spiritual parts might > not be as locallized as their material counterparts and are probably more > integrated with each other. I don't know for certain though. The psyche= is > connected with the nervous system but does not consist of nerves but rath= er > of half-material energy which is not spiritual but not detected by our > current technology. The psyche follows along with the nervous system > however and Robyn has posted a very clear explanation here on the forum.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 373
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Thomas,

Thanks for the clarification on Psyche.

As far as spiritual consciousness/subconsciousness and the Gemüt are concerned, there is no logic for/against them being spread over the body or localised as in the case for spirit (which is non-material).
I was wondering, if it is possible that these are inherent to the spirit/spirit-energy itself, and thus indistinguishable from the spirit?
Salome.
Suv

Mqhassan

Post Number: 92
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could that be the LIFE HALO as detecetd by Kirlian at the end of the 1930's, when he discovered a way to photograph it on leaves, then humans auras as well ?

Salome Mohammed

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page