Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 05, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 05, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1046
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks, J,

"We do not yet have the instrument capabilities to measure these (very high) values of Energy (frequencies), but I think it is said somewhere in discussion between Billy and the Plejaren that we WILL discover how to in the near future."

The operative word is "we".

Seems like there is a LOT of stuff - the above included? - which is in "secret (military/industrial) science" that will take a long time to reach "civilian/public science".

39. Auch auf der Erde werden vielerlei Dinge in geheilmen labors der Wissenschaften und des Militärs sowie der Geheimdienste usw. gemacht, von denen die Öffentlichkeit keinerlei Ahnung hat, oft selbst nicht einmal die Mächtigen und Mächtigsten der Regierungen.

39. On Earth, all kind of things are made in secret laboratories belonging to the scientists and the military as well as the secret services, and so forth, about which the public has not the slightest inkling, often not even the mighty and the mightiest of the governments.

40. So dringen in der Regel Erkenntnisse, Forschungsresultate und Erfindungen usw. erst dann durch die vielfältigen Medien an die Öffentlichkeit, und zwar auch nur zensuriert, wenn alle bereits wieder veraltet und durch neueste Errungenschaften ersetzt sind, die natürlich geheimgehalten werden.

40. So, as a rule, cognitions, research results and inventions and so forth, only come to the public through the multifaceted media - and even then is censored - only when everything is already outdated and replaced again by the latest achievements, which are naturally kept secret.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_433

Cheers!
Dyson

Smukhuti

Post Number: 325
Posted on Friday, April 16, 2010 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just read a small publication written by Dr. Dietmer Rothe where he has presented an alternative view of cosmology. Highly Recommended for not only the scientifically oriented, but also the laymen as this is written in plain simple language:
http://www.avilabooks.com/Gntlbang.PDF

Excerpt:
"Using the relativistic equations of the Big Bang model for a Friedmann-de Sitter universe of critical density (S = 1), we can calculate the present speed of recession of a galaxy and its present distance from us. According to these equations, a universe with critical density expands at a rate proportional to the 2/3 power of time from the Big Bang. A galaxy which appears to be 14 billion ly from us is now actually 27 billion ly away and is receding from us at 1.19 times the speed of light. When it emitted the light we see, it was 4.4 billion ly away and was speeding away from us at nearly three times the speed of light. But wait, does Special Relativity not prohibit relative speeds in excess of the speed of light, c?"
Salome.
Suv

Mqhassan

Post Number: 88
Posted on Sunday, April 18, 2010 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The culmination of the basic analysis with my humble & modest capabilities led to a plot of Creation's time relation with the variation of the speed of light from the beginning of hyper inflation up to the maximum reachable size.

I was later struck by a number of points which I would like to share with FIGU fellows who were aware of this analysis.

The seven layer model actually has a split in the speed of light value between the material belt and the outer belts leading to a Hysteresis Loop. This loop in combination with the maximum value of C= 147c has actually solved several issues one would not be aware of otherwise.

1- The relative time of Billy's travel throughout the Universe and having spent five days for an actual One Earth day can be explained as a vertical line form the C=1 point reaching the upper end. Any vertical travel will pass through a media having C>1 and eventually reaching 147 at the sixth and seventh layers.
The clock would tick proportionally to the value of C at each point in Spacetime, resulting in an integrated value several times higher each time a Hyperspace leap was made. The integrated value for the total number of time ticks resulted in having five days pass for a single earth day.

2- Taking the Creation model as the behavior of One Monstrous Black Hole, with all the layers below actually solves the long battle in Cosmology that earth scientists have been arguing about the entropy of a black hole. The long argument between Stephen Hawking and Leonard Susskind, in which Hawking felt that information would be lost inside a black hole as everything ended in a singularity. Susskind on the other hand felt that to be wrong to all quantum physics, and proposed an explanation leading to the fact that information cannot be lost, but somehow smeared and garbled at the event horizon. In order to solve that, he proposed a hologram theory that everything we witness in the universe is a hologram from faraway. It is here that the Plejaran model prevails on both by having this seventh layer which can be considered as Creation's event horizon where all the bits of information of Creation are made available and cannot escape to oblivion.

3- Earth scientists are busy trying to integrate gravity by working on different string based theories, having the standard model, and trying to interpret the moment of creation and the spontaneous symmetry breaking between the four forces. A seven force system could show us that gravity is actually difficult to analyze as a force because it has this quantum characteristic that makes it limited to the speed of light in the material universe, however would need to be able to be also to deal with the other three fine forces at the outer layers at 147C. This could actually explain why gravity waves so difficult to detect. It could be variable speed depending on which belt it is effecting. ( i. e. Gravitons have variable time quanta ticks depending on the media they are passing through ! )

4- The difference between C and 147C should be utilized as a barrier difference to harness huge energy and can be done at the event horizons of super-massive black holes like the one at the center of the milky way. So here one may propose another event horizon, one calculated for a sphere corresponding to C = 147C which would be smaller and well inside the know event horizon of C=1. That shell could actually be the connection point to Creation's out shells through tunneling which is not understood by present science. It could actually be a way of Inter-Galactic travels by utilizing the central black holes of the mentioned galaxies.

Creation's Hysteresis Loop

Salome

Mohammed

Smukhuti

Post Number: 332
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 11:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed,

It was interesting reading your post. Are you a physicist?

I am no expert on the matter which I am posting here. I am not a physicist but take active interest in physics. And what I write in this post is my thinking; it is bound to have errors. So bear with a novice. I though of not replying to your post with my limited knowledge and being not read into un-translated German material where more clues regarding the subject may lie hidden, but then temptation to get doubts clarified overcame my mind.

Now, questions that arise out of your analysis:

quote:

I would like to share with FIGU fellows who were aware of this analysis.

1. I did not understood usage of "would like to" and "were aware", and appeared as conflicting phrases. Is this something known and validated by FIGU, or, something you are sharing for the first time?

quote:

The seven layer model actually has a split in the speed of light value between the material belt and the outer belts leading to a Hysteresis Loop

2a. The split in the speed of light is your hypothesis right? Otherwise we do not even know the characteristics of light in fine matter let alone be sure about it.

2b. The term hysteresis, as I understand is used to denote the behaviour of a system which displays memory of its previous state and for a system displaying hysteresis, it is not possible to predict the state without knowing the historical control points. Accordingly I can see that you have come up with a hysteresis chart but it is not explained why n= constant (7.2) for T=0-7.5t and again constant (-9.8) for T=17-24.5t i.e. C is constant at 147c for T=0-7.5t and again constant at 336.2km/s for T=17-24.5t

quote:

1- The relative time of Billy's travel throughout the Universe and having spent five days for an actual One Earth day can be explained as a vertical line form the C=1 point reaching the upper end……The integrated value for the total number of time ticks resulted in having five days pass for a single earth day.

When Billy made the jumps, these were instantaneous and without any time loss. A split second in hyperspace may be equivalent to several thousand years in normal space, but hyperspace jumps are feasible in the first place because such time dialation are nullified using technical means. So, for a spaceship inhabitant making the jumps, a split second in hyperspace remains a split second in hyperspace after coming out of it into normal space.
There was an instance where Billy spend 7 minutes in hyperspace but here again it was told that 7 minutes in such condition amount to 35 minutes (5-fold?? Have to double check that) in normal space.
There was yet another instance that Billy travelled to and fro to the DAL Universe using a tunnel/barrier between Universes. Here we have to assume that the tunnel prevented the outer belts (and its effects) from collapsing into the spacer. So then again time spent in passing through the tunnel should be equal to the time spent outside the tunnel. In other words, a light source in the spaceship would emit light at same speed c as in normal space and clock would tick as in normal space.
Thus a probable explanation for 5 days passed for a single earth day maybe is that the Plejaren took Billy back in time (4 days) after the end of the trip.

Coming back to the hysteresis loop, I assumed that matter is to an Universe is like air to a balloon, and I modified your loop (see figure) and an apparent problem came out – that, in order to exhibit hysteresis, net matter forming causes have to prevail for path AB (causing expansion) and EA (causing slowing down of contraction) and net matter consuming causes have to prevail from BD (causing slowing down of expansion) and continue to prevail along DE (causing contraction). Current value of light speed ‘c’ can be found either on AB or on AF depending upon abs(dc/dt) is high (AB) or low (FA) or d2c/dt2 is positive (FA) or negative (AB).
So according to this model, net matter forming causes prevailing along DA. Is this sounding logical for a dying Universe? Not to me.
modified hysteresis curve

Of course whole thing is a hypothesis. Please give your valuable comment.
Salome.
Suv

Mqhassan

Post Number: 88
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 04:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Suv,

I was very happy that you showed interest in the subject of Creation with its different times.
The Graph which I prepared by hand since I didnt have a plotting software in my notebook, actually represents the behavior of Creation accoriding to FIGU description. I only turned that into a graphical format, then realized it looked somehow like a histeresis loop. It only covers the first half taking the breath as I would call it, up to 155.52 trillion years.

According to the PL's right after the hyperinflation, the value for the speed of light began with 147 x its current value, however began to decrease in the material belt with a half value every 6,347 trillion years. That is how the 7.2 exponent was shown in my graph, for the time from zero to our present time, which repesents a time of 45.7 trillion years. In another piece of information about the outer belts, it shows that the acutal decrease begins after more than 47 trillion years or 7.5 times this half speed (time)value. The minimum value that it will reach is also given as 336.2 Km/sec only and at very different times between the material and the outer belts

So by choosing the vertical scale to be based on Log to the base two, while the time axis is taken as linear but multiples of the T value, one obtains straight lines as shown ,and happen to be completly parallel.

Perhaps you might be interested to read my personal analysis which I could send you by email if you like. I am not a physicist but and an engineer who reads about astronomy and cosmology, and began to have profound interest in the figures that were given to us by the PL's , so attempted to begin analyzing them.

Salome

Mohammed

Smukhuti

Post Number: 333
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2010 - 10:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed,

A small correction.
"So according to this model, net matter forming causes prevailing along DA"
should be
"So according to this model, net matter forming causes prevailing along EA"

I made the graph in MS Paint as I no more have access to plotting softwares which I once had in the University.

The hyperinflation happed ant 107000 speed of light and lasted only for a fraction of a second and not long period. After the hyperinflation, Creations Universe expanded at 147c and is slowing down thereon.

I am also an Engineer like you and take interest in unresolved problems in science, astrophysics, alternative energy and cosmology and read papers/articles on the same that are available in the internet. I have a good collection of such papers/articles. Perhaps I will share it sometime through any file sharing site and provide the link to you.

The information given by P's are indeed, worth analysing.
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 334
Posted on Thursday, April 22, 2010 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed,

While I decide on a file sharing site, you can share your personal analysis with me at smukhuti@gmail.com
Salome.
Suv

Creational

Post Number: 402
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 01:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dears Mohammed and Suv,

IMO,this is an outstanding analysis by Mohammed followed by Suv; yet another bright mind. I hope that you guys are following up this fascinating investigation in private. There is a reason this information is revealed as such. I also strongly suggest to send it to Billy.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 347
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2010 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Zhilla,

Why do you say - "There is a reason this information is revealed as such."?
Salome.
Suv

Elreyjr

Post Number: 140
Posted on Saturday, May 01, 2010 - 02:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Best to post here references I could offer to support my unverified conclusion that the spirit has no personality:

a) The Creation, as a pure energy-form without personality, and subject to causality as well as evolution, is alone in its existence, and it is neither a duality nor a trinity, but rather an independent, natural and evolutive single-energetical form of unending spirit-energetical greatness and might. from: http://dict.figu.org/node/2058

b)35. Yet when the human reaches death, the seer and knower in him - the spirit - cannot die, because, as a fragment of the Creation, it is of eternal duration. from: OM kanon 49

c)Goblet: 16:12 ... it is the natural creative-powerful (spirit-creational) energy through which people of your kind (human beings) are animated out of its creative power (spirit-form).

d)Goblet: 2:136 Those who do not respect the current life and throw it away, whether through clear self-killing (suicide) or carelessness, are devoid of all rationality and of knowledge, because they are destroying learning opportunities for their swelling (growth/evolution) of their inner world (consciousness development) which they will have to work on again in a new life as a new all-of-themselves (personality) through arduous learning, therefore the arduousness of learning is not reduced by this, rather they destroy their own initiative for their own learning opportunity. from:http://dict.figu.org/node/4815

e)Goblet: 6:33 ... and your all-of-yourself (personality) is dissolved into unsubstantial activity (energy) from which a new all-of-yourself (personality) and a new inner world (consciousness) is formed and born, ...from:http://dict.figu.org/node/3456

Allow me to hypothesize:

1)If the spirit is a fragment of Creation and Creation has no personality, therefore spirit has no personality. see a)and b)

2)If Creation is pure energy, then spirit is energy also, as such it is indistinguishable (no personality). see c)

3)Lost opportunities for consciousness development will have to be worked on again as a new personality. please note the word "new". see d)

4)Former personality is dissolved into energy from which a new personality will be formed and born (reincarnation). Please note the words "unsubstantial activity". see e)

The hyphotesis may not be complete.

Jun
My will be done

Thomas

Post Number: 945
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 12:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jun I never said the spirit has a personality.=A0 I said the personality/co= nsciousness is necessary (i.e. used by).=A0 See the difference?
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Creational

Post Number: 405
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Suv,

I apologize for not being clear. What I intended to point out is that there is a reason Billy and Plejarens are revealing such generalized yet relatively detailed information about Creation. Mohammed's analysis followed by other bright inputs such as yours, is going to eventually bear fruit and help expand Earthly knowledge regarding the Origination.

Love,
Zhila,

Thank you Billy.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 352
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Zhila,

Nothing to apologise. I just wanted to know if there are any specific reasons.

If I remember correctly, I heard Michael saying some scientists are making "breakthroughs" in hyperspace research from Meier material and that they are coming to the same conclusion regarding the travel time between Terra and Erra.

It is also possible some scientists are doing this in secrecy and are much more successful.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 1018
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could someone double check my info please before I blog it? Here it is:

From Absolute Nothing(The Void) to Absolute Absolutum

Absolute Nothing*
Very very very first Original Idea
First Self Created Idea
First Self Created Impulse
Self Creation
Self Birth
Self Existence

Slumber Period 311.04 x 10^11 Years
Slumber Period 311.04 x 10^11 Years
Slumber Period 311.04 x 10^11 Years **

(From * to ** inclusive was an overall period of 21 steps)

Then:

The very very very first Creation
85 384 834.56 x 10^12 Years
or about 85 x 10^18 Years

The first Ur-Creation
70 318 082808 046.08 x 10^24 Years
or about 70 x 10^12 Years

The first Central-Creation
57 909 964 869 986 692 861.44 10^12 Years
or about 57 x 10^30 Years

4 More Creation Forms

All inclusive the evolution includes going through
10^49 forms of Creation before joining with:

The ABSOLUTE ABSOLUTUM

Thomas

Post Number: 1022
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 01:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, I just posted a really big article on my blog about the origin of the Absolutum forms and Creation forms from the Void. Check it out and let me know if you guys/gals find any flaws for me to correct :-)

creationdata.wordpress.com

Thanks!

Mqhassan

Post Number: 94
Posted on Friday, May 28, 2010 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Billy has only mentioned three total Creation Phases :

1- Simple Creation : Which has seven expansion and contarction cycles totalling 85.38 x 10 ^18 years. Each cycle is seven times as long as the previous one, including its longer slumber periods.

2- UR Creation : This phase begins with the 8th till the 14th Expansion /Contraction cycles totaling 70.32 x 10 ^ 24 years

3- Central Creation : This phase begins with the 15th till the 21st Expansion/Contraction cycles totaling a time of 57.91 x 10^ 30 years.

After that stage, Billy only mentions entering the Absolute Absolutum stage in creation.

The way it was presented in Billy's Book " Existing Life in the Universe " for which I believe Guido did the mathematical calculations, ended up showing us an open ended model in which everything ends up as finest matter.

I personally did not find that convincing, and attempted to finish the Creation Phases to make them a total of SEVEN, thus preserving the symmetry of seven in which we had 49 steps of 6.3 trillion years to make the total time of 311.04 trillion years for our current creation cycle.

The Four more creation forms or phases you mention was basically my proposal which no one commented on the past two years, other than getting very encouraging comments from a few FIGU forum members.

No one actually touched this particular subject, that in order to preserve symmetry one must venture into the A.A phase and assume a mid point in which everything must go back again after the 24.5 cycle by beginning to divide by seven, and} create a comeback to the original state in a perfectly symmetrical manner.

You can refer to my analysis pp 15 -18 where the calculations are shown in detail for the different phases and the proposed extensions

The Absolute absolutum consist of 10^49 different stages of development in which according to the model I put, would be 10^49 different creation super cycles happening in parallel thus showing us the practical infiniteness of the whole system while still making everything cyclic that would never end.

In the original Book the whole arrow of Creation would end up in one direction of super fine matter and practically showing a one sided end in a way similar to what present science assumes if the universe does not contract again.

It is time to open up this discussion and present that to Billy as well.
}

Salome

Mohammed

(Message edited by indi on May 29, 2010)

Thomas

Post Number: 1023
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Actually Mohammed, I didn't refer to your paper at all in my post (though I > find it very interesting). All the info I got was directly from FIGU > material (mostly in German). I really wasn't try to convince anyone of > anything so much as to use the blog as a sounding board for myself from what > I have learned from the FIGU material. It is all open for discussion, but I > am in no way trying to teach anything or anyone with my blog. Thanks for > checking it out though! :-)

Thomas

Post Number: 1024
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> And by the way, BEAM already knows all this stuff better than anyone so I > am unsure why we would "present" it to him?!? Maybe I am not getting your > meaning :-( Have a great day though!!!

Mqhassan

Post Number: 95
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Of course Billy knows better than all, however what was shown in the same book we both are referring to, reaches A.A. in 21 cycles.

Anything beyond that was not modelled convincingly. One can see Guidos tables for what is anticipated, making it a one way line. If we accept that logic, all 10^49 universes would end in the finest possible matter, and our universe would be an exception with a questionable beginning, with no clear info what was before it.

A fully cyclic and infinite universe that has no beggining and end should solve this inconsistency.

I will send you a few other things to your personal email, which I found to be inconsistent.

Once we can discuss that privately, we will be able to point out things more clearly.

Keep up with your nice work !

Mohammed

Thomas

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 11:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks for that Mohammed. I was just saying that it isn't a model. It is > reality (at least if BEAM is telling the truth:-) But I agree it is good to > wor through the details to increase our understanding and to learn new > things. I loo forward to any ideas you send my way! > patricksdadinfrance@gmail.com Notice that I have the same address before > except the domain is now gmail instead of yahoo... Thanks! >

Mqhassan

Post Number: 96
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

Even the PL's or the more advanced beings elsewhere would put a Model for the Universe, as there would be no way for them to live or have lived through any expansion /contraction phase to actually experience a situation to call it a reality. Dont forget they call it as one of the biggest enigmas.

So basically everybody is doing mathematical extrapolatolations and modelling, based on the knowledge they have, that could be modified with new facts.

We at FIGU sometimes do more of believing than analyzing and fault finding, and base our understanding on descriptive information on Creation, which could be misleading if understood wrongly.

I admire the work done by Larry Driscoll named " The DERN Universe Pamphlet" which he readily sends to interested people. It actually was a true motivation for me to start analyzing and calculating and learning from the process

Perhaps you could ask for a copy to see for yourself

Salome

Mohammed

Thomas

Post Number: 1027
Posted on Wednesday, June 02, 2010 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Where can I find this pamphlet Mohammed? By the way the Plejaren know the > information about Creation's expansion etc with certainty because they have > access to that knowledge from Arahat Athersata and higher levels via the > High Council. These higher spiritual levels have the knowledge from direct > knowing so models are not necessary. In addition the Plejaren don't call > the expansion etc the biggest enigma. They describe the secret of > Creation's sevenness that as well as the secret of how the initial Original > Creation self-formed out of the void. They have a rather exact knowledge > about the worings of the expansions and so forth. Just a side note, I am not > a part of FIGU though I would like to be a Geisteslehre Passive Member in > the near future if possible :-) Thanks Mohammed! This stuff is very > interesting... >

Norm

Post Number: 1375
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas, whats with the > symbols. They are very distracting when reading your posts.

---------------
Hi Norm -- the issue re symbols found in Thomas' posts has already been overly discussed. It seems he cannot help it -- it is out of his control. You can find the relevant posts from about a month ago.
Robyn

(Message edited by indi on June 06, 2010)
My Website

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page