Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 13, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through June 13, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 1193
Posted on Saturday, February 20, 2010 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi ED,

Please provide the reference where you find this: ...

["The Spirit Levels HAVE prevented a numerous number of Spirit-forms NOT to
incarnated."
]

Thang-oo
~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Elreyjr

Post Number: 141
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 03:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

This is relative to your post at Creation Itself thread: Could you please help me understand that the personality/consciousness is important/necessary for the spirit so I could clearly see the difference, the way you see it, as compared from my statement that the personality is not important for the spirit because it does not have any?

Jun
My will be done

Thomas

Post Number: 948
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 07:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jun the personality is necessary up until the point that we reach the Araha= t Athersata level because through our consciousness and physical senses is = the only way for the spiritual consciousness to gather any knowledge and wi= sdom.=A0 I recommend reading all of Jacob/Phaethonsfire's posts since he is= a spirit lesson FIGU member or at least was and his posts are in english b= ut contain a treasure of info on this subject and others.=A0 Search engine = is the way to go...
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Elreyjr

Post Number: 143
Posted on Sunday, May 02, 2010 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,
When you say "we" do you mean the spirit?

When you say "our consciousness and physical senses" do you mean the material consciousness (conscious and subconscious)?

If your answer to both this questions is Yes, then
your unverified conclusion "that the personality is important for the spirit" is questionable, IMHO? I opine you have not made it easier for me to understand your way of seeing the issue, sorry to be blunt.

Re-reading the Jacob posts about the spirit is well taken. Been there and hope to do it as many times as possible for me as there is indeed a dire need to do it again and again as the previous ones are surely inadequate to completely internalize. Hope you can do it as well.

But then again, there will always be unverifiable conclusion which one could draw and may indeed be different from how others would. "Trust" as oppose to "faith" and "belief"would come into full and necessary play.

Peace, my Brother Thomas,

Jun
My will be done

Thomas

Post Number: 949
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jun I have made it as clear as I can and Jacob has been clearer still.=A0 B= EAM has also stated what I have in response to you so at this point, I will= leave it to you to search further on your own.=A0 I can do no more.=A0 Goo= d searching!!! :-)
patricksdadinfrance@yahoo.com

Elreyjr

Post Number: 144
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I can understand and accept that you can do no more.

I will be on my way. Cheers.

Jun
My will be done

Marbar

Post Number: 121
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 07:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When saying the spirit prayer, how do some of you people perform it?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 485
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar .

In German language , with a thick accent , as if you were a native of the country , or at least an experienced traveller .

MC

J_rod7

Post Number: 1272
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 12:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marbar

All such Spirit prayers are personal with your own Spirit.

This is one 'form:'

"My Spirit which dwells within me,"

"Please hear the concerns of my consciousness,"

(Fill in with what is your concern. Thank your Spirit for the life you have)
(your Spirit is always awake, everywhere you are, knows you better than your conscious self does)

Close with an "amen" if you like, or simply say "So Be It"

Peace

Markcampbell

Post Number: 486
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I didn't mention Marbar , that it's not important what you say or what language , it's that you focus on your own spirit , rather your own material consciousness in this case . The My Spirit prayer is just the old form given by Jmmanuel .

MC

J_rod7

Post Number: 1273
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Oh hear my Spirit

Mine Rod and mine Staff shall be my comfort

That I may walk in Peace the rest of my days

So Be It

Thomas

Post Number: 1001
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Cosmic E/M Life Energy Aura:

According to BEAM in the Wissenswertes publications from FIGU, there are numerous different auras with each human being, each aura being different in nature from the others. He says that the aura which is able to be detected by the real Kirlian photography is always a bluish white and the changes in color are other factors overlaying the normal bluish white color. He says that the aura (from here on out I will just say aura instead of Cosmic e/m Life Aura) is the result of the cosmic life energy being converted from pure spiritual form to a materially usable form by the innermost consciousness, which is not the material consciousness, but rather the innermost consciousness from which the spiritual consciousness arises. The aura is the metabolized energy which, once converted, can be manipulated by the fingertips. He mentions that the physical body only acts as an antenna for the energy but that the conversion is achieved by the spiritual mass of the innermost consciousness.

Later on in the paper, he says that the astral body animates the spiritual form as the spirit animates the physical body. Just as the physical body has a radiant vibration which is called fluidal forces (though they are multitudinous he says), the astral body which animates the spirit form also has its own radiant energy called the aura by us and it is that aura which can be captured, or rather detected, by the real Kirlian photography. He states that the aura is always a clear blue with a white corona but that the other colors we sometimes see in the corona are other factors overlaying the aura's true color.

There is a lot of really interesting information in this document which I recommend all who are interested get and read. I read it some time ago and understood it fairly well, but recently things have clicked in my understanding that weren't obvious to me before so I thought I would "write it down" just to clarify it to myself. If you read the paper, you will see that what I wrote here seems verbatim in places but it somehow helps solidify my understanding to write things down in my own way. I think Marianne U. once mentioned the same thing in one of her lectures at the FIGU meetings...

Take care everyone!

Smukhuti

Post Number: 376
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 07:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Thomas for the information on The Cosmic E/M Life Energy Aura.

What about the aura that is consciousness dependant and not detected by Kirlian photography (that has lowest colour value of violet and pink)? Do you have any information on that?
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 1003
Posted on Monday, May 24, 2010 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> As I mentioned there are several types of aura but in Wissenswertes BEAM > mentions that the psyche affects the colors of the corona of the aura seen > with Kirlian photography. I am no expert on any of this but I will look > after work again tonight...

Thomas

Post Number: 1019
Posted on Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 11:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone, I have started another blog separate from my other one and it focuses on the details of the information in general from Eduard Meier. It is all about information from FIGU but it is not, for example, any of the books laid out in detail. It is more an internal discussion I am having with myself in order to explore ideas directly related to, and from, Mr Meier's information. Much of the info discussed will be specific and detailed but none of it will be in the form of long translations, etc. There may be little excerpts and things of that nature, but it is primarily a blog for my personal use as a sounding board. i would not even normally put a personal blog on the forum, but I am hoping that you guys and gals might contribute to it and make it something even better!

By the way, I know there is already tons of info on the web, but much of what I will be discussing is what is widely available in english so I think it will be interesting for some.

The address:
creationdata.wordpress.com

Thanks and please feel free to make suggestions and additions. My personal email address is listed on the other blog under Contact Me.

:-)

Mahigitam

Post Number: 196
Posted on Saturday, June 05, 2010 - 01:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What do the plejaren say about the Non-violence movement started by Gandhi in india? i.e, if some nation/tribe occupies the other, is it good to fight back or to do fasting by torturing oneself by avoiding food & water(indirectly attacking the aggressive people's conscience) or to make peaceful protests without any violence & fasting...
The real does not die, the unreal never lived - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Elba

Post Number: 31
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2010 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone :
I have been sending a copy of the Desideratums (translated to spanish from Figu-Spanish site to all my family in Peru. When I asked to my dad his comments about it ? He responsed to me that he has already hear the poem from Jorge Lavat (Mexican actor) Desiderata ..
Intriged I went to the internet YOUTUBE and I hear Jorge Lavat -Desiderata which is the spanish translation of another Desiderata from Max Ehrmann (1920)

I felt a little disturbed because I realized certains similarities with Billy's Desideratums .. I wonder if anybody knows when , or the circumstances of Billy's writing of Desideratums ???
Salome
Elba

Norm

Post Number: 1376
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2010 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Elba, This Max Ehrmann is already known by Billy. I forgot what Billy said about this book. It does have some truthful info in it if I remember correctly.
My Website

Phenix

Post Number: 350
Posted on Monday, June 07, 2010 - 11:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome, Elba.

See:
"Although this document bears the same name as the well-known DESIDERATA by Max Ehrmann (1872-1945), Billy's DESIDERATA contains a completely new and expanded text, which is not identical with the old work. [Desiderata = desirable and vital items]"

Source: http://us.figu.org/portal/SpiritualTeaching/Desiderata/tabid/95/Default.aspx

Elba

Post Number: 33
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 08:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for the info ..
Salome
Elba

Edward

Post Number: 1804
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Of course, what Gandhi conducted was an excellent manner to free his occupying
country from the occupiers, but...to some point it did serve her purpose.

If you studying what Billy has mentioned and related to the Spiritual
Teachings, further, there is NO harm in Fighting Back!! One has The Right and
within the framework of Logic, to Defend himself! Billy, even mentions, if One
does not fight back...it would be similar to One not having a 'backbone'.
[Which has always been my interpretation, also.]

Keep in mind, that many Vegetarians(Gandhi being one) are very/too passivists
due to not consuming the correct balance in their daily foods. They lack
MEAT(; the needed proteins, etc), which should still be part of their daily
diet, which can than bring them into the needed Equilibrium, of thinking,
Logically, and 'down to Earth', as they say. Vegetarian minds, seem to 'drift'
into a state 'lightness' in Mind/Psyche, due to the lack of MEAT consumption,
and need to be GROUNDED(to Earth/Material matter realm/world).

Thus: if there is a need....there is no shame to fight back! Consequences:
Cause and Effect...will just take her role.....; still, within the framework
of the Spiritual Teachings.

Edward.

Thomas

Post Number: 1037
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 04:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone, I have just posted an interesting bit on my blog which I gleaned from one of the contact notes. It is a short post to which I will probably add later since there is yet another contact report with the same topic mentioned:

creationdata.wordpress.com

Thomas

Smukhuti

Post Number: 385
Posted on Sunday, June 13, 2010 - 01:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Thomas.
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page