Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 22, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through June 22, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stafath

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm male.. Stafath is a male's name.

I wanna know if Billy teaches how to astral project.
I am a extraterrestial.

Darren

Post Number: 185
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 02:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Tell me your options - how do you plan to escape to space from earth?"

The only way his getting off this planet and into space is if he stows aboard a spacecraft (shuttle) just before launch, like in that 70's film where that kid stowed aboard a rocket just before its launch. Thats his only option, apart from accepting his real fate on Earth that is.

Darren

Post Number: 186
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 02:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Stafath,

Tell me your options - how do you plan to escape to space from earth?"

The only way his getting off this planet and into space is if he stows aboard a spacecraft (shuttle) just before launch, like in that 70's film where that kid stowed aboard a rocket just before its launch. Thats his only option, apart from accepting his real fate on Earth that is.

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1039
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 03:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm 100% with Thomas on this one. Billy says Creation helps those who help themselves. We can reach out to help, but the one requiring help HAS TO reach out too, to accept that help. That's the only way it can work.

Salome,
Dyson

J_rod7

Post Number: 1212
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My Friends in the Spirit of Truth,

We are being side-tracked in a 'nonsense' discussion.

It is recognized that our brother, Stafath, has a great angst and a deep pain.

Many among us (including myself) have spoken such Truth in our writings as we know, but there is no help for one which will not help themselves.

Let's get back to expanding and sharing such knowledge as revealed from Billy for the benefit of all which come here. Some ones will have to "grab our coat-tails" to come along, or find a path of their own.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1043
Posted on Saturday, March 06, 2010 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Maybe worth repeating?

"Listen to others, to the bright and intellectual individuals, and also to the obtuse, the foolish and those who lack learning, for they, too, have opinions and statements to offer. But distance yourself from aggressive, boisterous and obstinate individuals so as not to become embroiled in their pointless disputes, for such people insult one's consciousness, humaneness and refinement; and yet, at the same time, forget not that they too are beings of Creation, whom you, as a fellow human being, must show appropriate respect, even though you may find their thoughts, feelings, deeds and actions unacceptable. Should you draw comparisons between yourself and others, you will inevitably realize that others are either stronger or weaker than you in certain matters; this, however, is no justification for you to feel superior or inferior to them." Billy - http://www.theyfly.com/spiritual/desiderata/desiderata.htm

I think sometimes "nonsense" discussions can also be aids to learning. I always prefer to try to learn from other people's mistakes, so I don't have to make them all myself.

And of course we WILL find ourselves stronger or weaker in mind and/or body, when we compare ourselves to others. In that respect we are manifestly not all the same. "This, however, is no justification for you to feel superior or inferior to them."

There is a big (Bafath) push - particularly since the French revolution - to confuse the nature of our common humanity with the false teaching that everybody is exactly "equal" in all regards.

From page 24, Arahat Athersata

47. Die Naturgesetze aber lehren, dass der Schwache sich dem Starken unterordnet und dem Starken und Begabten und mit gewissen Fähigkeiten Ausgestatteten folgt.

47. But the law of nature teaches that the weak are subordinate to the strong, and follow the strong and gifted and those equipped with certain capabilities.

48. Dem Stärkeren wird dadurch automatisch nach natürlicher Ordnung das Recht eingeräumt, dem weniger Fähigen voranzugehen, ihm den Weg in jeder Beziehung zu ebnen, ihn zu belehren und zu schützen.

48. The stronger would thereby automatically be granted the right, according to the natural order, to go on ahead of the less capable, to smooth the way for him in every respect and to teach and protect him.

49. Dies ist das Gesetz der Natur, gegeben aus der Schöpfung als eherne Ordnung.

49. This is nature’s law, provided by Creation as ironclad order.

50. Ein Gesetz, das nicht nur auf eurer Erde seine Gültigkeit hat, sondern im gesamten Universum sein Recht findet.

50. A law which not only has its validity on your Earth, but administers the entire universe.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/stronggovernweak.htm

Salome,
Dyson

Sitkaa

Post Number: 213
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 06:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Stafath:

Are you a fan of science fiction? What are your favorites? Any common themes? Talk about it abit, get it out. I wanna know what you want.

My current favorite is movie is Firefly/Serenity - full of self-caricatured characters and crazy circumstances - in that sense it seems pretty realistic to me.

Anyway, just hope you can talk about it some. And if anybody else wants to chime in, this group should definitely be scifi connoisseurs.
Love is always the way

Indi

Post Number: 422
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 06:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please stay on topic

Stafath

Post Number: 86
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 04:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spiritual life in everyday? Well now that my backbone is corrected I feel much more comfortable and seen plenty of lucid dreams which I could alter with my mind. You could say that I have been much more spiritual nowdays. I understand that being spiritual is a peaceful way of life is it not?

Sitkaa.. mail me to stafath@yahoo.com then we can discuss about science fiction.
I am a extraterrestial.

Justsayno

Post Number: 170
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 07:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Stafath, when my son was little and suffered from bad nightmares, I told him he could change his dream once he becomes aware that he is dreaming. The next time a monster was coming after him, he simply called "shotgun" and one appeared and he got rid of the monster really quick.
Could the lucid dreams have been an after effect from the pain medication you were taking?
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Elba

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Morning !

My spiritual life in everyday life has been much better ..I care a lot about CREATION and my spirit.

I could say that I reduced a 90% of watching TV,wich it was my favorite hobbie,yes I know - I'm carefull about my thoughts.. At home , at work ,..So I'm avoiding

by all meanings thoughts that could bring my felings,emotions down. I have stablished my relatioship with nature,(wich I don't think I ever had.). the sky,..

the stars ,and It's a marvelous feeling.

..I look for the perfect balance by keeping neutral positive thinking the most as I can ..

I have to recognise that there have been times when I 've let myself go the way to the mad-verbally active side..but even then I was concient that ..

I have to choose to continue down that path or stop right there!! The last time that happened it was a few days ago.. I have to choose and I did

choose to continue down with the confrontation and my emotions filled up with frustations ..

and anger? then I stopped ..After that,I left the room and directed my thinking in another thing and everthing came back to the normal balance .. but in

the night .. When I

made a recap of my day.. I still the question why I did choose to be mad/ anger?? . even thought I knew I could have stopped .. I did not wanted .. Some of my thoughts are ..

I'ts that my nature because of my sign Taurus ?.. or somehow the caracteristic of the genetic manipulation ..? Shuld I fight this .?. (Inputs accepted )..

But another than this incident that it's the second in the year ..My life is mostly pleasant..good and bad come to me like they should , but I'm prepared now .
I'm not afraid anymore ..
Salome

Elba

Brncvngtn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 07:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone.I had a question about Billie Meier's time travel when he went back to the year 32 and to visit with Immanuel.It is my understanding than you cannot go back in time to change the past.What has happened is fixed in stone and is not changeable according to Billie.I know time is very difficult to understand but when Billie went back in time to chat with Immanuel,is that something that really happened in the passed so that this visit with immanuel could be possible,

Or did Asket alter time somehow to make this vistation possible?Thanks.Salome
peace in Wisdom

J_rod7

Post Number: 1218
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 09:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi BrnCvngtn,

What you ask about already did happen in the past before Billy was born. The "time" of the present only waited for Billy to complete the travel for the meeting. Nothing was 'changed.' And if you think about it a while, there will come a realization that all past, present and future "time" exists simultaneously in an Eternal moment known as the Now. The Spirit is also always in the Now, which it keeps this 'knowing' from our consciousness, or we all would be overwhelmed, unable to move forward in our current lives.

Welcome to the Forum

In Peace.

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Stafath

Post Number: 87
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 05:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

When I had a bad dream once I summoned a minigun in my dream which I then used.
I am a extraterrestial.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 264
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi BrnCvngtn,

It is not possible to change the past but it is possible to be part of history. For Jmmanuel, there existed no reality other than the reality that Billy visited him along with Asket and Jitschi. There was not other reality that was changed by Billy by travelling to year 32 and meeting Jmmanuel.
This event was:
  • Reality for Jmmanuel after Billy had visited him.
  • Reality, "as unknown history" during the time between Jmmanuel's demise and Billy's birth; and his subsequent travel to the year 32.
  • Reality "as known history”, between Billy's travel to the year 32 and now.
  • Reality, “as unchangeable history”, between now and time immortal.

Because Jmmanuel met Billy and Asket and Jitschi, Billy fulfilled the history by travelling to the past and because Billy travelled to the past to meet Jmmanuel, he was part of the history. It is a bit confusing, but once you think deeply, it will make sense.
Salome.
Suv

Stafath

Post Number: 91
Posted on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 - 01:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do I attain neutral-positive thinking/attitude?
I am a extraterrestial. Live long, and prosper.

Memo00

Post Number: 420
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Stafath

you have to observe things and dont judge them, at first it is very difficult because all persons in a greater or lesser extent see things as they want them to be and not like they are in reality, this according to what they are thinking at the moment, according to their life´s experiences, etc.

To see something as it really is, is related with meditation, with inner peace, with a certain level of maturity, with acceptance of life and its laws, with freedom and with logic.

I can recommend you to take some time everyday to observe persons, their faces, the way they walk, their voice, every little detail, just sit somewhere as they pass by and dont think in anything in particular, just see them and don´t judge them at all, whenever you realize you are judging them start all over again. With time at a certain point you will be able to see the uniqueness of each person, their inner beauty, something that is objective and real and doesn´t depends on your opinion. It is like Billy has said, there doesn´t exist in the universe a single person that is really ugly not even so called "monsters" (i guess persons with terrible deformities), physical appearance, body proportions, clothes, etc. Doesn´t have anything to do with real love.

i hope this helps

take care

C_andre

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, April 29, 2010 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi!
I just want to share how meditaton changed my visual perceptions,i started to do meditation for 16 months or so, and without intention, naturally i started to pay attention to some details, in nature, in people...i begin to watch things that i didn´t see before! Like unique expressions of people, animals like "smiling",sadness,fear,love. Just for watching some trees or the sky i feel very peacefull...
I give up fishing just for sport (i liked very much to catch some black bass's), because know i look to the fish's (or any animal) and can´t do harm just to satisfy my ego...
Salome,
Carlos

Marcela

Post Number: 210
Posted on Thursday, June 03, 2010 - 09:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good for you Carlos. In a statistical study, many fish that are “caught and released” die after being on the hook.

I wanted to show you these news that I found on CNN; it will crack a few smiles, but it is a positive thing…

http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/personal/06/03/spiritual.but.not.religious/index.html?hpt=C2

Mahigitam

Post Number: 211
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 11:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If a person in this life loves playing music(any activity), in the next life what kind of impulses will he get?
Impulses like "wanting to play music more than anything" or impulses of "love of doing" any activity with same love & passion as he did in his past life ?
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Smukhuti

Post Number: 388
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

OK. What I say here are my deductions.

For a musician in this life, "wanting to play music more than anything" as a compulsive characteristics in the next life and subsequent lives may not be in the best interest of a spirit form to evolve.

What I want to say is that there are 7 broad categories of intelligence - Linguistical, Logical/Mathematical, Body-Physical, Musical,Inter-Personal and Intra-Personal Intelligence and it is logical to thing that when a spirit form evolves to half-material state, all these intelligences develop to a high degree and more or less uniformly.

If subsequent personalities of a musician are compulsive to take into music, that would not serve in best evolutionary interest as there would be thrust in only 1 type of intelligence life after life.

What may happen in these scenario, that a musician in next life, if introduced to music, would develop his/her skill more rapidly and display higher musical intelligence. The knowledge would perhaps be unconsciously accessed by him/her via impulses.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 1064
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The person in the next life will only pick up impulses if he or she aligns > himself with a similar mode of thinking in that next life. Otherwise, > nothing carries over according to BEAM. We can access the storage banks but > they do not actively send out impulses unless we consciously or > unconsciously access them. BEAM has said that nothing is carried forward of > our personality since it is extinguished and a new one is created for each > incarnation...

Borthwey

Post Number: 192
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 08:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thomas "The person in the next life will only pick up impulses if he or > she > aligns > himself with a similar mode of thinking in that next life." My impression is that it is impossible not to pick them up (impulses). It's an integral part of one's consciousness. It happens though, that their being of a spiritual or unconscious nature means that only the spiritual component of whatever activity one was involved in the past will come through. Thus, for example, unconscious memories of specific physical abilities may give rise to analogous mental abilities or propensities. Or having been a militant believer of a religion can be carried on in another lifetime with a different religion, possibly even the one that one has fought against in the previous lifetime(s). But yes, one may have hidden talents (i.e. "storage banks-derived spiritual potentials") which won't be recognized until one comes in contact with something that triggers them. It's also possible to be naturally skilled at something and not be aware of it, by considering those abilities "normal".

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page