Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 01, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through June 01, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Sitkaa

Post Number: 268
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"There is evidence that the bulk of the stars in the sky have planetary systems."

love's first axiom:

Life occurs anywhere and everywhere it possibly can, in all its myriad ways and forms. Let's explore its full potential.
Love is always the way

Michael_horn

Post Number: 269
Posted on Thursday, May 06, 2010 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa,

Regarding, "Let's explore its full potential." Here's my definition of life:

Love In Full Expression

Sitkaa

Post Number: 270
Posted on Friday, May 07, 2010 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Life as love in full expression... I like that, thanks Michael : )

Gonna have to sit with it for abit.
Love is always the way

J_rod7

Post Number: 1262
Posted on Saturday, May 08, 2010 - 06:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Then let us meet with Love, the Stranger at the door.

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 981
Posted on Friday, May 14, 2010 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The thoughts which the person looks after and maintains should not be forgotten because every single thought actually generates an electromagnetic oscillation with a certain energy which is ever taken and is intensified according to the form and the strength of the thought. The energy of thought which is transported by the oscillations can reach forces by which storms can be generated or mountains be moved if they are arranged by the right consciousness form at the right frequency and are sent out on this.

From the Law of Love
by BEAM

Indi

Post Number: 480
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 10:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A comment on the posts in 'Ageing and Aggressive Genes' thread, where Suv said:

But the question remains as to how they compliment learning through the negative effects/experience of jealousy, egoism, etc.

Suv, it is my understanding that if one has developed the ability to think in a neutral-positive manner, then one has transcended the need to succumb to jealousy, egoism etc... or, one is able to recognize it, and switch to the neutral-positive stance sooner rather than later.

All humans can degenerate in this regard, including the Plejaren, however, it would be unlikely for that to occur whilst the Plejaren as a whole, are evolving in that regard together in their own world. If they were marooned somewhere, and had to begin again, it might not be so easy to maintain their current level of material consciousness development.

It is also important to keep in mind that emotions are not preceded by thoughts, as feelings are, therefore emotions are part of our biology, and this is so for all other animals, although there will be slight variations from animal to animal, the basic survival of the organism reactions to particular events perceived by the organism unconsciously to be a threat of some kind. Thus, these emotions are likely to still be present for the Plejaren, but they have maybe learned to as I said above, bring things back into balance more quickly than many at our level of evolution can.

Robyn

Smukhuti

Post Number: 367
Posted on Sunday, May 16, 2010 - 11:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Thanks for the answer.

But logically, the Plejaren needed to genetically suppress the feelings of jealousy, egoism etc. in the first place because they were fallible and not yet neutral positive in all areas of thinking and their then level of evolution did not gave them immunity from these feelings/thoughts.
Also to be noted, that they switched off these feelings before their natural dissolution (before any creative mechanism switched off these feelings in them) and evolve (so far) without any hindrance, or better, evolve faster.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 982
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 07:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Smukhuti, the Plejaren are STILL fallible. You imply they no longer are. > :-)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 368
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

Well - yes and no. I meant fallible in matters of jealousy, egoism etc. As I understand are no longer fallible in these areas given their genetic conditioning. Other areas untouched through genetic conditioning - they ought to remain fallible, but obviously much lesser extent than us because of their superior spiritual evolution.
Salome.
Suv

Indi

Post Number: 482
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 08:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Suv,
There is another way to view the information in Contact 217.

To recap from an earlier contact and this one -- initially the Plejaren rounded up about 620 people, out of their population of 238 million who were assessed as being the fallible ones in question. Various methods to contain these people were attempted over the centuries, but as their scientists progressed they eventually used a chip in the brain which dampened the negative traits such as aggression and vindictiveness etc.... and then improved the electronics progressively, until gene technology was developed that cured these people's negative and damaging traits.

Now they screen all children at 7months prenatal looking for the damaged genes that were found to be the cause of some of the undesirable negative conditions in the 'fallible' ones. It is not mentioned that they are found in any significant amount. It is my interpretation that they only fix the damaged genes, and don't fix what is not broken!

It has to be stressed that at no time is there any removal of anyone's free will, which means that choices made could lead to plenty of learnings, but what is missing or removed in that incarnation is any inherited degeneracy mental or physical, only.

So, if there were only 620 out of 238 million, then that is only a small number with genes that needed repairing. The remaining 237,999,380 Plejaren did not 'need' this intervention at that time, and therefore likely to be relatively balanced.

So, my point is, that maybe it is only a small number that need the mental traits adjusted that were found in the fallible ones. Of course, their scientist have since found the genes responsible for inherited diseases etc... as well, and these are also fixed.

I agree with you Suv, in that without these things to overcome naturally, they are denied the learnings that come from them, but really if it is the case that people should be allowed to suffer from mental aberrations and physical illness when it can be prevented, just is not logical either.

Instead, as with people who are fortunate to be born into a society where there is plenty of food and housing etc.... there is a duty or responsibility that comes with that fortune, and that is to develop those other consciousness characteristics that will eventually lead to that 100% intellectual quotient, with an accompanying relevant level of spiritual quotient.

Robyn

Techieatwork

Post Number: 117
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi all.

I have my fair share of opinions in this regard

It came as surprise that the Plejaren did not evolve naturally, but by the removal of the handicap(s). In light of all that, no wonder there are still cannibals amongst earthly humans.

In that case human of earth have a lot more to learn in the area of genetic science, and no point in asking for some technology to be transferred back to us, because sure I will get the same response, we have to find / fix this for ourselves.

:/

Another idea that comes to mind is, that in our current condition, I can't see my own spiritual evolution being favored, since my learning(s) in this incarnation will be most likely forgotten by the spirit which is energizing my body..

At least that I've gathered from this forum, that the spirit does not recall what was learned here, does not have any personality, and doesn't really care.

I stand to be corrected, someone please tell me HOW do I transfer UP the knowledge or lessons learned from my current incarnation's mistakes?

How do I make sure the spirit will care and remember and carry forward the learned lessons?

How do I capture any messages that my spirit is trying to send me, as heads-up of potential mistakes I am facing to make (again)..

How do I reconnect, not only to it's living force, since that connection is already in place, otherwise who would be typing these letters, BUT how do I reconnect to it's ancient knowledge from all the lessons it has learnt while energizing previous personalities???

I want to reconnect to my own spirit's gathered knowledge. How do I do that?

In regards of the self imposed pain and suffering due to our emotional fallibility.. i.e. feeling-falling in-love way too often or with the wrong people, or hating anybody just because, or becoming angry more often than not, etc, etc, all those are emotional treats...

If I had those removed.. if I became lobotomized in a way, I am unsure at this moment if life would be worth living.

I come from a very passionate culture, poor but passionate people who love to dance and celebrate even in face of the worst adversities..

The cultural activities do raise the 'spirit' or better, increase the enthusiasm to wake up another day.. and push you to move forward..

I need to ponder if living with (most?) of my emotions removed would be worth living..

Until next time.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Indi

Post Number: 483
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2010 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Carlos
I wanted to address some of what you wrote:

Firstly, the Plejaren did evolve naturally and continue to do so. They have however repaired inherited genetic material that leads to negative results for the mind and body. They still have to balance their own thoughts and psyches, and make choices just like the rest of humankind. They have just eliminated the inherited genetic errors. They have NOT manipulated their ability to reason!

Secondly, feelings and emotions are different. Feelings are the end result of your thoughts. Emotions are as I mentioned in a previous post, are reactions to certain stimuli. You can read more about this in posts from Jacob in the archives.

Thirdly, by being balanced in your thinking has nothing to do with being 'lobotomized'. Your current understanding which could unnecessarily lead to you feeling down in some way is incorrect.

Being 'passionate' about things is not the same as a display of degenerate or negative behaviours that lead to suffering to the self and others. One can be a balanced thinker and be demonstrative. It is not a black and white situation as many people tend to think before they have had a chance to study the material and get a feel for what it is really saying.

Being passionate about something is not the same as being angry in the negative sense, although many cultures express their anger about things 'passionately', that is not the definition of a human, rather it is the definition of a human who has let themselves get out of control. Learning to get back into balance as quickly as possible after experiencing negative feelings or anger etc... is the key.

Neutral-positivity is achieved by balanced thinking, not skewed in one or other direction, and leads to harmonious balance of the psyche, and therefore the nervous system, and also opens the channel to receiving influence and information from the spirit consciousness block, so you can access information stored in the spirit subconscious of the learnings of previous personalities to be utilized by your material consciousness.

So, if you want to connect to your spirit's accrued wisdom, then you must think in a balanced way -- if you learn to do this you will have access to the data stored in the spiritual subconscious as mentioned before.

What is not conducive to learning and evolution are unchecked emotions, negative thoughts, overly positive thinking without the other pole being considered (Rose-coloured glasses). Whilst you are being 'passionate' you are not at that time connecting to the spirit consciousness block, you are just functioning in the material consciousness block. That is ok, as long as you know it, and have control over that. If you function only in the material consciousness block, then you only have access to the wisdom/learnings from the current life.

Carlos, the spirit does not remember or forget, because it does not think. It is a power source, that is growing (hopefully) with each incarnation. It is the components of the spirit consciousness block that are functioning and that we have access to.

Complaining about your spirit not caring or remembering is a bit like complaining that someone in a coma does not care about you because they won't talk to you!

To "capture the messages" as you say, you need to have a neutral-positive balance in your psyche, from your balanced thinking. Then the 'messages' as you call them, the data you can use will flow from the spirit subconscious into the subconscious of the material consciousness, for you to use.

Also, meditation as mentioned by others, is also another way to reach that state of balance so as to open up access to the stored data. Remember also that we are receiving impulses all the time from the storage banks as well, but being able to accept these and use them may also be determined by being able to maintain this balance.

I know it can be a bit confusing. You are not alone. There is plenty of material from Jacob and others in the archives to help explain what it all means, and in some of the translated contact notes. In time,it will make more sense to you. A study group may be be of assistance there. We here in Australia should take the steps to start up a study group on Skype or some other such method.

Hope this has helped.

Robyn

Techieatwork

Post Number: 119
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 02:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robyn,

Very helpful indeed.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 487
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn's post is one of the clearest descriptions of the difference between the spirit and material consciousness ( in her own words) . If you have not read it , please do . I found myself closer in understanding although I already knew these things . Thanks , Robyn .

Mark

Elba

Post Number: 29
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Gracias .. it helped me too ..
Salome
Elba

Edward

Post Number: 1790
Posted on Thursday, May 20, 2010 - 02:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

I understand what you mean.

Plejarans are indeed, in another ballgame...than we Earth humans.

But, we can still learn something from their ways of averting the traits you
mentioned: jealousy, egoism etc.

As, Billy and the Plejarans did mention on Earth the mentioned is in general
due to Earthman's Materialism; becoming Wealthy and Rich...and it speaks for
itself that your mentioned traits would manifest in Full Gear, so to speak.

There are wealthy and rich people whom do not know their limitations, and
become Greedy, Egoistic, Jealous and so forth (and some even live like Beasts;
like Christian once mentioned: there are even today still... Sodom and
Gomorrah like scenarios!). They seem to have everything with 'the wind in
their back'... and even want MORE! The Sky, is indeed truly.... NOT their
limit!

Time for those to be - Chipped - also....no...?

And as you may know even some of the Lyrian/Vegan lineages, whom announced
themselves as GODS, in the sense of the Ischfisch's(god: King Of Falsehood),
of course. And which should also conduct a gene pool WASHING within
themselves, if you will; they possessed the same traits....

Still much to learn in Perfecting ourselves, as intended by (The) Creation.

Truly, a step-by-step....processing.

Edward.

Thomas57

Post Number: 4
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2010 - 01:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn;

Thank you for your treatise upon learning and the bridges between our current lives and the 'spirit' entity within.

I have thought the same question, and yet, I do not have an accurate description of what my meditations 'feel' like.

I do not view any life-form as "more advanced" than another; just at differing stages of their own personal growth cycles.

Yes; some can be learned from - for self-beneficial advancement, BUT/HOWEVER, those that are not tested by each(speaking in my own first-person) /me, cannot be a claimed part of beingness - as far as I see it.

I appreciate each and everyone's contribution to this life - "good or evil", as that is the Universe's/Creation's way of its own self expression.

Thank you,
THOMAS57

Sitkaa

Post Number: 284
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Carlos,

In the life you lives, you perceive and make sense of some things lightly, such as washing dishes perhaps, and some things more deeply, such as being aware of a depth of connection with someone. Among the more soft and subtle things you perceives, from time to time, is innocent gentle love. This is a sense that deepens through the many lifetimes of self-definitions.
Love is always the way

Marbar

Post Number: 126
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 04:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Is it possible for a person to hear his or her own thoughts in the form of a voice?

Sitkaa

Post Number: 293
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Is it possible for a person to hear his or her own thoughts in the form of a voice?"

Yes. Everything that is perceived is first imagined.
Love is always the way : )

J_rod7

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 09:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello MarBar, Peace be With You

The voice comes into your consciousness from several areas of Being. There is much knowledge both stored and accessed through your subconscious, this comes from your psyche and it's connection with the portion of your Consciousness Block which is the formation of your personality in this lifetime.

The voice, actually inaudible to anyone else, is the knowledge of Right and Wrong, a suggested path or course in your life, the whispers of your Spirit magnified through your psyche to your consciousness. The voice is the Conscience of the Consciousness, the guidance to your Being from the inner self - thus inner voice. It is real, everyone is able to hear this, but many do not.

The more that you listen and follow the guidance from this source will be for a brighter path to Truth.

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 478
Posted on Monday, May 31, 2010 - 10:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rod,

"The more that you listen and follow the guidance from this source will be for a brighter path to Truth."

Except when you listen to it, write some stuff on the forum then find blue, green or even worse ... red text added to your post :-)
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 489
Posted on Tuesday, June 01, 2010 - 06:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, you need to get over it and move on. Resisting moderation by whimpering and complaining will change nothing. At this time, this is a moderated forum.

Robyn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page