Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 30, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through June 30, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Thomas

Post Number: 1084
Posted on Saturday, June 26, 2010 - 10:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Quetzal said that blac holes eventually explode as have many Earth > scientists.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 396
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 02:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Which contact note is that...where Quetzal says black hole eventually explode?
Sorry I could not find it.
Salome.
Suv

Scott

Post Number: 2004
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 02:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Smukhuti,

Not sure if this is what your referring to: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=386805075&blogId=535906506

Scott

Smukhuti

Post Number: 398
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

Contact 224 talks of space-time convulsions or space quakes when two black hole collide. It has been later known to our scientists that black hole collision can produce gravity waves while the black holes merge.

Not quite end-of-life explosion.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 1086
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 03:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It wasn't in a recently translated contact but I don't have it handy. If I run across it I will post which one it was :-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1304
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 01:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

To quote your post: ["It appears Rod that you might be unfamiliar with, or at least forgetting, > the island of stability which even Earth science agrees exists. These > higher elements would not necessarily be found in or around normal star > systems (normal meaning similar to Sol in this case)."] == # 1083

It seems that you always come in here to retort without any substantiation. What the H#LL ARE you talking about.??? You fail to give any references.? NO. Do you even know what "Island of Stability" means? Do you understand the different types of decay of the UNstable isotopes? What is a "Half-Life?" How MANY Half-Life decay cycles to achieve essential stability for the original Isotope? ... IF you mean the heavy Elements above Iron, then you fail to understand what I wrote.! ...

["All of the elements higher than Iron are created when the star goes Nova (or Super-Nova in the case of heavy stars). When these stars explode the very high temperatures and pressures cause the fusion of [ALL] these elements from Iron on up into the range of Ununbium 112,272-285 and Ununtrium 113,281(isotopes unknown). There are very rare (produced) fusion elements known up to Ununoctium 118, 293."] (Rod # 1302) ---

---Do you see anywhere in this that this means "normal stars?" Do you understand the processes and sequence of the Nova/SuperNova at the end of a star's life?

Do you even understand how the normal stars like Sol come into existence, and how all the Heavy Elements became accumulated here in the Earth-- AT the SAME TIME.??? The heavy elements we dig form the Earth were created in the death of other stars. They will have accreted into all the planets of our Solar system, and will even will have accumulated deep within our own Star.

Why don't you present your own ideas and perceptions rather than making blanket statements without recourse to discussion. Go take some lessons in Debate, then speak your mind. Do this instead of attacking some point which you clearly don't grasp. What is YOUR Science/Technical background; where have you studied??

Now then, as Suv has expressed: ["... the lifetime of a black hole given in the letter is subsequently higher than the lifetime of the Universe."] -- Correct. This means that they are essentially "forever" within the time-scale of the Universe. When the Universe collapses, the Energy of the Black Holes will be liberated and recycled as the Creation gathers all this to reclaim it for itself.

When you want to huff and puff, go ahead, but then take a deep breath and get your thoughts in order before you post.

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Thomas

Post Number: 1091
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2010 - 10:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> J rod you seem very agitated for no good reason so I will leave you to your > own devices. I have no desire to argue. When I "retort" as you say, it is > only to add information to a discussion, not to search an battle. Have a > nice day...

Edmundo

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 03:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CR 236, after sentence 300.

Thomas

Post Number: 1095
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Exactly Edmundo! Thanks for the help on that one :-)

Paarth

Post Number: 22
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 06:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A quick question for those inclined:

Take the following translation from the 6th Contact – Sunday, February 23, 1975 [thanks Benjamin]). It pertains to the stages of life in our universe.

79. 5. Creational life
1) The generating and controlling of life forms.
80. 2) Creation of mechanical/equipmental viable life forms.
81. 3) Development of spiritual and consciousness-related forces for the mastery
of material and organic life forms.
82. Present stages of our races (**)
**4) Volitional mastery of life and all its forms and types.
**5) Stage of recognitions. Recollections of past lives, etc.
**6) King of Wisdom = JHWH. The second-highest power of knowledge.
**7) Recognition of spiritual peace, universal love, and creative harmony.

My question is, how do you reconcile each life forms' free will with the fact that one of the stages of development (albeit far from now) is
"The generating and controlling of life forms."
The key word here is controlling. Does Creation control life forms, even the smallest and simplest of creatures? I thought not, but perhaps there is some translational flexibility within this context?

Thanks in advance for your thoughtful answers.

Salome
Paarth

Thomas

Post Number: 1097
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 09:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> hi Paarth, I think that Creation does not control as beyond the fact that > it imposed rules on us from the outset which we cannot break. Learning o= n > our part requires that we understand creating and controlling lifeforms a= t > the proper level of our development in order that we can move onto the le= vel > where we understand enough to not need to control lifeforms directly in > order to get the result desired. Creation doesn't control us directly > because it has evolved so far that it doesn't need to control us. It has > evolved to where it "designed" us such that we will reach our predetermin= ed > goals/fates without being hand-held the whole way. Does that make any > sense?

Hector

Post Number: 597
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Paarth in my opinion Creation does not intervene and directly control the creatures it once created. Creatures are left to their own fate. If flora, fauna and human beings succeed with evolutive (evolutionary) tasks, they will survive and improve themselves and their kind. An scenario where creation intervenes directly in its creatures fate sounds very weird to me. Such an scenario would eliminate equality of opportunity, balance, harmony and a self-steered evolution.

What Creation did establish since immemorial times are its Laws and Commandments. Those Laws and Commandments will not and cannot be modified, and all living creatures must adapt themselves to them.

Paarth

Post Number: 23
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I truly thank you for commenting.

I agree with the sentiment by Hector specifically, that the Creation does not seem to "control" lifeforms, hence their evolutive nature.

But then why does a stage of Creational development contain the translated words "the generating and controlling of life forms"? What does "controlling" mean in this context? Is there room for differences in translation of the corresponding German?

This small aspect is an important salient point to me. Thank you again.

Paarth

Justsayno

Post Number: 278
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 06:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Paarth I would think that time would be now. Since the U.S. has over 600 species of cloned animals, mostly beef cattle. That's the generating part. And the controlling part would be the offspring reaching the human food chain. Of course the final cloning would have to be human. If I remember correctly from the contact notes, there is already a human/pig clone.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Thomas

Post Number: 1099
Posted on Monday, June 28, 2010 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I explained it to you Paarth. It is a step along the evolutionary path, not the end goal.

Paarth

Post Number: 24
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Thomas, but that step along the evolutionary path may take thousands of years. And during those thousands of years as a relatively highly evolved being, we "generate" life forms which may or may not be the technologic development of science (i.e. cloning), but the "controlling" of life forms is still not clear. A central message of the spiritual teachings is that we are free to mold our own fate, choose to think the way we think, and ultimately choose our direction as a people. Therefore, the "controlling" of life forms seems to throw a wrench in this central theme of free will, such that the truth breaks down, unless of course there is a good explanation of what "controlling" means in this context that ultimately explains its use in this particular section of the contact notes.

I'm not so sure the controlling part is related to the example shared above, although I appreciate the explanation.

I guess I'm still trying to reason it out. I'll get there...regardless I hope.
Salome
Paarth

Sonik_01

Post Number: 151
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 07:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Paarth,

The creating and controlling of lifeforms may refer to the production of bio-organic androids (with no spirit form) to do menial tasks.

Justsayno

Post Number: 279
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2010 - 08:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik, like the one going to the international space station this september:
http://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2010-04/robonaut-launch-sooner-planned
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Hector

Post Number: 598
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

One meaning of the word "control" may refer to "assist" other living creatures in order to stimulate, guarantee and improve their evolution.
For example when you prune a tree or remove parasites from an animal you are somehow intervening in their environment and controlling them, while at the same time you are complying with creational laws and commandments. I much prefer the term "assist" than "control".

At that very high stage of evolution, high evolved creatures like Ischwish's will develop a natural, automatic instinct of compliance with creational laws. That implies to help and assist evolution in all its stages and manifestations. In the end, that is what Meier and the plejaren do, try to assist and accelerate (stimulate) the evolution of whole human civilizations, without inflicting harm or damage. In the case of the Earth, damage was inflicted, due to a very wrong understanding and dissemination of the teachings.

Indi

Post Number: 505
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Paarth
Re the translation of eg., the first Creational level:

1) Zeugung und Steuerung von Lebensformen.

Zeugung is 'fathering,procreating, generating
Steuerung means 'controlling in the sense of steering, guiding, navigating or regulating and managing something'.

Nokodemjon has generated peoples and guiding those peoples that spring from that along their way, maybe is an example. Also, it is why that spirit took the responsibility for the wayward direction of those he created/generated and came back from Arahat Athersata to guide them back on track -- thus the past and current missions.

Robyn

Lth

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Control also may to refer to being responsible for something. The Plejaren create bioorganic droids which do have spirit forms etc but these droids are free to make their own decisions within their own limitations. We too are free to make our own decisions but we also have limitations to work with.

Thomas

Sonik_01

Post Number: 152
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lth,

The bio-organic droids the Plejaren create do not have spirit forms. They are biological but their brains can be programmed. Why would they create beings with a spirit form and condemn them to a life of menial tasks and no spiritual evolution? That would be cruel. Yes they can make their own plans and decisions and think but this is only part of their programming. Also, they will not reincarnate once they die.

I would rather go with Robyn on this one. I think she's right - Fathering entire civilizations and steering them on the right course.

Scott

Post Number: 2005
Posted on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 - 10:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While I could be wrong, it would seem by the nature of the spirit which cannot be transferred to a clone, the same would also apply to a bio-organic being.

225th Contact – Saturday, December 31, 1988, 4:00 PM (Pages 437 – 450)

Quetzal:

65. And since the spirit form is of a creative nature, it cannot be manipulated by human beings; consequently, it also cannot be transferred from a person donating a cell to a clone.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page