Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 12, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through July 12, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

J_rod7

Post Number: 1268
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2010 - 07:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marbar,

In an otherwise 'normal' progression of Spirit through the beyond,
the length of stay would be 1.52 times the age-at-death from the body.
Example: for someone who dies at age 80-years,
the 'normal' stay in the beyond would be = 121/ 122 years.

However now, due to the massive & gross Over-Population,
the stay for any Spirit in the Beyond has been significantly reduced.
This because so many newborns need the Spirits to return more frequently,
giving all Spirits barely enough processing in the beyond.

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

The Talmud of Jmmanuel - Creation

3. "Since Creation is spirit and thus lives, even it must forever perfect itself.

4. "But since it is one within itself, it can perfect itself by way of its own creations,
through the generation of new spirit forms that dwell within humans, give them life,
and evolve towards perfection through their learning.

5. "The newly generated spirit is part of Creation itself; however,
it is unknowing down to the smallest iota.

6. "When a new spirit is created, which is still unknowing in every way,
it lives in a human body and begins to learn.

7. "Persons may consider the unknowing spirit as stupid and say
that the individual is confused.

8. "But it is not, because it is only unknowing and devoid of knowledge and wisdom.

9. "Thus may this new spirit live a life within a human being
in order to gather knowledge.

10. "Then, when this spirit enters the beyond, it is no longer
as unknowing as it was at the time of its beginning.

11. "And it returns into the world and lives again as a human being
but is no longer quite as unknowing as it was at its beginning.

12. "Again it learns and gathers further knowledge and new wisdom,
and thereby increasingly escapes from ignorance.

13. "So, after many renewed lives, the time comes when people say that
this spirit is normal and not confused.

14. "But this is neither the end of the spirit nor its fulfillment, because,
having become knowing, the spirit now seeks the greatest wisdom.

15. "Thus, the human spirit perfects itself so extensively that it unfolds in a
Creational manner and ultimately becomes one with Creation,
as it was destined from the earliest beginning.

16. "Thus, Creation has brought forth a new spirit, allowing it to be
perfected independently in the human body.
The perfected spirit returns to Creation to become one with it,
and in this manner Creation perfects itself within itself,
for in it is the knowledge and wisdom to do so.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Talmud_of_Jmmanuel_-_Creation

Afterlife

In human understanding, material time and space are nullified in the Spiritual realm,
that’s the truth, but it is absolutely so that also the Spiritual Realm has a Space and Time structure,
but of a much higher order then the Material Space and Time structure.

This Space/Time structure in the Spiritual Realm is directly from Creation itself,
in which it exists and evolves, and this appears to people a realm of timelessness
and absence of space, which is in fact not true, but only apparently so.

There is no true void of Space and Time in the Spiritual Realm,
because even Creation can't think in a void of Space and Time,
because it would be impossible to even start to think,
since there is no time which can carry such a thought to completion.

_Afterlife_and_Rebirth,http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Death,_Afterlife_and_Rebirth

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Stafath

Post Number: 92
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How much is it reduced exactly? I mean spirit being beyond around Earth?
I am a extraterrestial. Live long, and prosper.

Ramirez

Post Number: 477
Posted on Saturday, May 29, 2010 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Concerning the interesting discussion regarding what actually happens between lives ......

Updated information in the form of a newly translated Contact Report 7 with Semjase.

Many thanks to Benjamin for his superb and highly appreciated continuing effort. :-)

Here it is: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=386805075&blogId=534825528

The pertinent information starts with Billy's question just before Semjase 181.

From the previous round of discussions a conclusion appeared to develop that after death there was a short review period followed by a resting state similar to sleep. Lights out till next re-incarnation.
However given the information in 184, 185, 186, 187, 188 .... then from 201.
From this new perspective (translation) a different set of possibilities emerges.
Cheers.

Elba

Post Number: 34
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear all :

Tomorrow I'll go back to Peru to see my mother. She is suffering from cancer and doctors don't give us hopes ,but a very short term of life for her. She doesn't know this and she is a warrior who's fightings so hard for her life !!! She also have a lot of fears and is very nervous.

I have been trying to teach her about the new things that I learned about Creation and the Spirit /Consciousness as long as she is willing to listen ..sometimes she does listen and agrees with the teachings but my mom and family are christians and more devoted I think since my mom got sick. I don't know if she(her psyque) is ready for the TRUE ..
I .. in the back of my mind hope for a Miracle ( "use of spirit /consciousnes to the perfection" ) for her ..
My question to all would be .. how telling her the true COMPLETE could affect her at this time in this life .. and the next reencarnation ?.. positive and negative ??
Also my sibilings and I wonder if it'd be necesary to tell my mom that she is very sick and what the doctor told us .

Thank you for listening ..
Salome
Elba

Scott

Post Number: 1993
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Elba,

I think you are the one who must decide whether it may be beneficial to her or not. If she doesn't want to accept your information, then there is nothing more you can do. Whether we believe in reincarnation or not, it still will happen. I think the best thing anyone can do is be there with the person and comfort them in any way possible.

Kind Regards
Scott

J_rod7

Post Number: 1286
Posted on Wednesday, June 09, 2010 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Elba, Peace be With You,

One Truth You may share with Your mother is: The Spirit never dies.

It is not necessary to tell her about reincarnation, unless she asks about this directly.

I will tell you this about "miracles" = When the Truth of Spirit is a burning fire within you (you will actually feel this around your own head, like an electricity moving through the scalp), and you have a conscious awareness of Burning Truth = then you can put your hand to your mother's head and bring her to peace.

The miracle will come from her own Spirit when she feels your strength.

Remember then, at that time, that like the Spirit, Truth is also everlasting.

When your mother has True peace, she will have no fears. She may even be able to become stronger than the cancer, strong enough to subdue it into remission.

(PS I am a cancer survivor myself. I have two cancers with both now in remission. To realize that death itself is only to open another door, to continue to move along, that death is not to be feared, is the strength needed to become stronger that the cancer. This raises the immune system in response to this conscious state of empowerment, then the body heals itself.)

Whichever way it goes, to bring her awareness to Peace will be your greatest gift to your mother.

Dwell on Truth until it comes alive in you.

Salome

Thomas

Post Number: 1058
Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi everyone. Here below is an article excerpted from a prominent American science publication. I will comment after:

Going Out with a Bang
The brain surges with activity just before death
People who are resuscitated from near death often report strange sensory phenomena, such as mem­ ories “flashing before their eyes.” Now a rare assessment of brain activity just before death offers clues about why such experiences occur.
Anesthesiologist Lakhmir Chawla of George Washington University Medical Center and his colleagues recently published a retrospective analysis of brain activity in seven sedated, critically ill patients as they were removed from life support. Using EEG recordings of neural electrical activity, Chawla found a brief but significant spike at or near the time of death —
despite a preceding loss of blood pressure and associated drop in brain activity.
“To our knowledge, this is the first time that this event has been shown to occur,” Chawla explains. “It occurs at a very peculiar time point, when most people would think your brain would physiologically die [because of] an absence of blood flow.”
The jolts lasted 30 to 180 seconds and displayed properties that are normally associated with consciousness, such as extremely fast electrical oscillations known as gamma waves. Soon after the activity abated, the patients were pronounced dead.
Chawla posits that the predeath spikes are most likely brief, “last hurrah” seizures originating in brain areas that were irritable from oxygen starvation. Living nerve cells constantly maintain an electrical charge gradient, similar to the difference in charge on the poles of a battery. Keeping up this polarity takes energy —in this case, energy created from
oxygen. As blood flow slows and oxygen runs out, the cells can no longer maintain polarity and they fire, causing a cascade of activity that ripples through the brain. If these seizures were to occur in memory regions, they could ex­ plain the vivid recollections often reported by people who are resuscitated from near death, Chawla says.
Further speculation is difficult because in these patients only the forebrain was monitored, notes Chawla, adding that the end of life is a poorly researched area. Next he and his colleagues would like to use more sophisticated imaging on a larger patient population to assess the entire brain in greater detail during near­death episodes. —Peter Sergo

End of article

I am wondering if this is referring to anything related to the transfer of all remaining info to the complete consciousness block before actual expiration of the physical body. If so, which may not be the case, what would happen if the body were suddenly disintegrated before the transfer could occur, such as in an explosion? Silly idea maybe but I was curious if any of you might have read anything related in BEAM's writings...

Thomas

Sonik_01

Post Number: 145
Posted on Sunday, June 20, 2010 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

It seems to me that what you are talking about sounds alot to me like a near death experience or NDE. People report seeing angels, loved ones, lost pets etc. It is caused by a lack of oxygen to the brain during the dying process. Many people and authors such as Elizabeth-Kubler Ross and Melvin Morse have been mislead by these NDE's to surmise that Angels and The Lord exist and are out to protect us and lead us into heaven after death and other such things. She became quite popular in the 70s and 80s and even visited Billy in the 90's as well. She later left in a huff when Billy didn't support her fantastic claims that Angels exist and that the Plejaren were sent by god to give us his message or whatever other fantasies.

Sonik.

Thomas

Post Number: 1059
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 06:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Yeah but I wonder what causes the sudden burst of activity really? I know > there are suggested reasons but I wonder if there is a more spirit-related > reason... Maybe we won't know in this life :-)

Ymmit1988

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is countless evidence to support the idea of the nde experience, I don't think that just because Billy Meier sais something it is gospel. Thousands of people report experiences with multiple aspects that correlate and couldn't simply be put down to the last gasps of a dieing brain. People report out of body experiences where in a completely unconscious or "dead" state they report everything that has happened around them. One case I heard about someone recognised a nurse that has resuscitated them even though they had been completely unconscious during the process. There is also another phenomena where close relatives of the dieing person have partially experienced the nde and corroborated experiences with the person when they have be resuscitated. People even talk about having the same experience Billy Meier when he went into that hyperspace type state on that alien space craft and saw "god". Just because something isn't accepted by the mainstream medical profession or even Billy Meier himself doesn't mean it isn't true and if you are interested in scientific research on the topic I suggest researching Dr. Raymond A. Moody, Jr and reading his books.

Indi

Post Number: 499
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 07:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ymmit1988 wrote:

There is countless evidence to support the idea of the nde experience, I don't think that just because Billy Meier sais something it is gospel.

Hi
Your opening sentence above, indicates that you may not understand firstly that the purpose of this forum is for the discussion of the writings and information contained therein from Billy Meier, the Plejaren, and Figu etc.. and to do so after having read the material pertaining to the matter to be discussed. People on this forum wish to study Billy's information with the goal of finding out whether it represents truth or not. But in order to do that, it is necessary to first study the material.

In various books, Billy has explained clearly about NDEs and that once you are dead, the spirit leaves the body, never to return. If you had read the relevant material, and understood it to some degree, you would not have somewhat naively made the above statement.

An NDE is just that- a 'near' death experience, which means the person is near death and not dead. Billy has never said that people don't have these experiences.

What he has said is that once you are actually dead, 'you' do not exist any more, and therefore 'you' cannot have any more experiences. Thus, when experiences occur, 'you' are not dead.

Before you make more naive comments, please do some study of what Billy and Figu have said regarding this and other states that occur at these times.

Many people on this forum have read books by many authors such as Moody, and many others. If you want to discuss Moody, you will need to find another forum to do so.

Please keep the point of the forum in mind in future.

Robyn

Thomas

Post Number: 1062
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 08:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> I agree with Robyn and I too have read Moody's stuff. Keep in mind though > that there are often other explanations for things that haven't been > considered by you, or me, or Mr Moody :-) These alternative explanations > often coincide with the truth and just because there is "evidence" doesn't > discount that the truth is often something other than what we might expect, > whether it comes from BEAM or not...

Ymmit1988

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 10:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My comment was more in response to Sonik_01's comment than critising Meier himself. It sounded as though Sonik_01 was in part using Meier to justify the idea that an nde is purly a product of the brain shutting down with no spiritual dimension. I was trying to make the point that just because Meier didn't support what Elizabeth-Kubler Ross and Melvin Morse said regarding NDE'S didn't give the statement any more credibility.

I have read alot of Meier's work and I thought I remembered him disregarding someones NDE experiences as purely hallucinatory but maybe I was wrong. I later looked up what he said about NDE's where he in fact talks about consciousness bleeding into the fine matter world and not the experience being simply a product of a lack of oxygen to the brain.

You say that I should find another place to discuss Moody and this is only a place for the discussion of Meier material but how much of a discussion can people have if there is no external point of reference. I was merely trying to highlight Moody's work as an example of scientific research with an opposing view to that of the mainstream which Sonik_01 was using to justify his point. Much of what Meier talks about intermingles and conflicts with other people insights and it would seem odd to talk about him in complete isolation. You can't have discussions with the aim of finding the truth with only one source.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 500
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 10:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We used to have alot of conflict here due to certain person's efforts to make this into a general new age forum ; crying fowl whenever the obvious was mentioned , that this forum is only about FIGU informaton .

Robyn asserts this fact very well , something that had to evolve into the present format .

MC

Sonik_01

Post Number: 147
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2010 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have no comment.

Sonik.

Ymmit1988

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, June 22, 2010 - 08:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sorry if I sounded like an idiot sonik I just get sick of scientists spouting the same the same old bullshit when in my eyes there seems to be more evidences to appose their views.
Peace man

Mahigitam

Post Number: 219
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 03:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Contact Report 6, Sunday, February 23, 1975

Billy: So that means that this life, under certain circumstances, must be lived a second time?

Semjase: In a certain sense, yes – at least from the moment when the life was destroyed by force. Of course, this life is then, accordingly, shorter, for it must only make up for something “missed” in order to fulfill the goal of the period. In addition, the whole thing can be made up during a normal life-cycle, depending on the circumstances.
----------------------
What does semjase mean by " this life is then, accordingly, shorter" ?

Any humanbeing, by ending their life prematurely through suicide..makes their next life-span shorter and thus have to strive hard much in the next life ?
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Sitkaa

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, July 08, 2010 - 11:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The lessons we strive to learn in life not only have to do with big things,
such as building a career, or raising children,
but with smaller things as well,
such as learning to make good chicken soup,
or less concretely, learning when to smile and how to laugh.
Love is always the way

Edward

Post Number: 1829
Posted on Saturday, July 10, 2010 - 12:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

We should ALWAYS Fulfill our incarnations as properly in accordance to the
Creational Laws. And neither end our lives prematurely(; or through whatever
unfortunate scenario).

We are Destined to live a FULL Life...in which we have to absorb Knowledge
and Wisdom,(Experience, etc.), from; and gain Greater Creational Spiritual
Insight(s). And if such incarnation would be interfere prematurely, you break
your Creational Fulfillment, in what is to be your Destiny...and which SHOULD
BE Fulfilled, without any Stagnation what-so-ever... or Hinder.

Thus, a - Normal Life-cycle - is needed to Fulfill the incarnation as is
intended, which is in a next incarnation. And so, the Spirit-form gravitates
as soon as possible and fulfills this incarnation as it should; and back to
it's - Neutral Positive State of Being.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 223
Posted on Sunday, July 11, 2010 - 11:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Edward,
when semjase says "this life is then, accordingly, shorter"...does this mean that there is very little to learn which have been missed in the previous life...or does she mean the lifespan will be shorter...
In a time of universal deceit,telling the truth is a revolutionary act.- George Orwell

Hector

Post Number: 603
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2010 - 06:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As far as I can remember, pre-determined life duration/longevity only applies to a certain limited group of members of the mission who took an oath in the past, an oath called the Kodex (not to confuse with the grammatical CODE inserted in almost all of Billy Meier books).

I suppose (and this is my own, personal hypothesis) that those who took the oath gave permission to arahat athersata or other higher levels to intervene in case of breaking their promises, breaking their oath, so for example if they commited suicide or took excesive risks to their lives, they had to learn the hard way. The socalled Kodex was nullified (deactivated) in 1995.

The vast majority of earths population (99,99%) were not part of that ancient Kodex and are not subject to any predetermined longevity. Longevity in every case is determined by health, diet, responsability, no risks, hygiene, having diseases under control.....(and a bit of luck, too, like not being involved in wars or natural catastrophes).

So, the Kodex does not longer exist, therefore if you commit suicide being 45 years old, your next incarnation will never have to "retake" the years you did not live in the last incarnation. Each new incarnation is like a clean slate, you start from scratch, having the assistance/help of your cumulated knowledge and wisdom and the impulses from the storage banks.

Borthwey

Post Number: 198
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2010 - 09:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Life is not really “accidental”. Life has a purpose. The time and place of incarnation of a spirit is regulated (synchronized) by Creation so that the individual will encounter what it needs to accomplish spiritual growth. According with the evolution of each spirit, different evolutionary goals may be sought. One could talk of levels or stages, and each life represents a sub-stage which will have a set of goals or purposes specific to what each personality will encounter on its lifetime. One could talk of a failure of meeting those goals if the person interrupts its life prematurely. Suicide is usually (but not necessarily) associated with this failure because it will usually happen at the time when the most spiritual advancement could be achieved. It is also possible that such a stagnation occurs, that makes any further growth impossible and the life’s purpose becomes invalidated and thus ends prematurely through “accident” or disease. I find it very possible that, as Semjase said, in these cases the next life is just meant to complete the previous one and that after this is done, death is required to move on to the next sub-cycle, resulting in the mentioned shorter life. It’s not that one can’t surpass the main evolutionary goals for each life (this is a part of life and always happens, even if it takes the form of what we would call “degeneration”), it’s just that it’s more creative, more “whole” to move on to the next sub-cycle once the previous one is complete.

With this, I am explaining premature deaths not as accidents but always creative determinations, which come as either the result of an impossibility to make further spiritual progress, or as the conclusion of a life that was only meant to complete the goals in terms of spiritual progress of the previous one.

I disagree with Hector’s opinion that there is no connection between lives and that each one is a “clean slate”. A continuum exists always, even if it is between different persons, different lives and different times. Just as there can be no connection in one’s life with circumstances of the previous ones, and the only connections are the impulses that one receives from the storage banks, which affect one's personality but are not responsible for it, there can also exist multiple connections, such as in acquaintances, life circumstances, or in one’s personality traits. These result from the sort of Creative determinations that we may label as “chance”.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1323
Posted on Monday, July 12, 2010 - 01:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hector, Mahigitam

Interesting perspective, Hector.

However, and in response to Mahigitam also, those which do commit suicide have cut themselves short of the lessons or the learning experience of resolving the angst which brought them to take their own life.

It is for the reason of which Semjase speaks that the lesson must be learned. The most likely way this is done (the learning and experience) may be a shorter life in the following incarnation where the similar situation is presented so to learn that lesson intended, solve the problem which brought the suicide, then be able to move on with the Spiritual Evolution. Yet this next life may still be a 'normal' life which includes a similar problem which must be resolved in a correct way for the Spirit. It has nothing to do with any predetermination or the longevity, but no one may be excused from class, or skip any class because they "don't want to do it."

This following life will be the shorter one, OR the life will be a "normal one" to continue on with 'normal' Evolution -- depending on the circumstances. This not applicable for those cut down in wars, by disease, or accidental deaths. Hector is correct that there is nothing predetermined and the Kodex only applied to those under the prior oath.

It is the case of suicide that is a special case where the responsibility has been abrogated, the obligation remains unfinished. The obligation must be met head-on, or the Evolution will be 'stalled' until the 'equation' is back in balance. This is my understanding.

Wisdom in Peace

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page