Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 25, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through August 25, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Scott

Post Number: 2006
Posted on Monday, July 05, 2010 - 05:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While truly everything involves Creation, we do seem to be veering away from the topic heading-Tnxs

Indi

Post Number: 510
Posted on Wednesday, July 14, 2010 - 07:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Four messages that had nothing to do with this thread, have been moved to the Miscellaneous discussion in the Mission -->Pleiadian/Plejaren section.

Please be careful to place posts in the correct section for the SUBJECT of the post, rather than the other incidental nouns and adjectives etc... used in the post.

In this case the subject seemed to be JHWH's and therefore should be placed in a section to do with Plejaren.

Robyn

Edward

Post Number: 1839
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 09:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

Was just watching one of the Science Channels, I think it was National
Geographic, and they aired HOW the Universe came about. And at the end of this
episode, they showed and announced that there are now indeed, Scientists
(inclusive Hawkins) who DO acknowledge the (Soap) Bubble Effect, as Semjase
mentioned and Billy made very clear to us all.

Thus, they do acknowledge the possibility of an/the Expanding (Soap) Bubble
Effect outwards. And the main question to them was also: HOW can we/the
inhabitants of the inhabited worlds communicate with each other!? When
speaking of such Immense distances (Bubble to Buble), beyond Man's
imagination!?

Though to mention this. Had not yet seem(/read) this episode/version on the
television yet.

Even Hawkins pondering on such possibility! [He must have hear/read what
Billy/Semjase said.....:-)?]

Well, they are getting closer to TRUE Creational TRUTH of HOW (The) Creation
started and is further Developing herself to her Utmost Capacities and Beyond!

"Glory To Creation", as Billy would say......

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 418
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We have s2=dr2-c2dt2

Where s=space-time interval, dr=difference in space co-ordinate of event, dt=difference in time of event,c=speed of light

When Billy said "A continuum, btw, exists either of space and time, or space and duration. " as in here, did he meant space time continuum arising out of Space like interval (dr2>c2dt2)and Time like interval(dr2<c2dt2) as applicable above? Or am I using the wrong context?
Salome.
Suv

Rarena

Post Number: 597
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Suv,

Wow... that takes some thought. That might be good to ask Billy or Anton who is currently a physics major at University in Austria and whom visits Billy every year.

Also, take into account that what we call space is material space which is the number three level of seven. Just read contact 225 which I'm guessing gave you this idea, if not... reading that might help to explain some conceptual ideas.

Light is a radiation and like all radiations a gradual waning of rate occurs (yes... it's not constant over long spans of time) so that is not taken into account in classical physics either.

So... in order to make a long story short, we do not understand the other levels beyond the material level and cannot really do justice to the equation without knowing that. It is my understanding, which is limited... that null space and null time are incorporated. Time is often referred to as the fourth dimension... It is interesting to note (from contact 225)that gravitational force is incorporated into the same speed limit as light. This is also a concept hard to understand unless you take into account not only... the difference in density of the Universe... yet more importantly... the shifting of time as in (I.E.) Erra being in a different time configuration than Terra or Earth.

In other words... it's a non-linear equation. If you don't have all the variables in an equation it is difficult, if not impossible... to postulate an accurate result or level of uncertainty which is *most* important.

Nothing is impossible except for the state your mind makes it so.

My understanding is limited and therefore my discussion may be flawed and I may have given the wrong impression from time to time such as space and time being the other end of one yardstick but that was, I think, a mistake.

Good question and I think I can see where you're headed with this...

Salome

PS> Related Contacts worth studying: C31 **KB1 Page 415,581, C69 KB2 Page 388, C70 KB2 Page 401, C225 KB5 Sentence 112 **KB refers to Compiled contact book number of which there are ten at this time.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_225

J_rod7

Post Number: 1348
Posted on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 09:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv,

When you are taking the differential of Space-Time (which is one unit in the material Universe) this is like taking 'slices' of events. The smallest of these slices in classical physics are the Planck units of time, energy, mass, length, etc. To these are added various uncertainties, Impedance of the Vacuum, and quantum variables.

These constants are not constant either, considering the Universe expansion, the age of the Universe, time and space themselves are variables. Consider, for instance approaching very large masses, the values for time increase while the values for space decrease. In the long-term, the propagation rate of all radiation decreases, and therefore, all 'constants' change simultaneously. As the Universe approaches 'middle-age' will be the largest values of the space-time and the lowest value of radiant propagation.

To get a 'snapshot' of our 'time' in this 'space' it is necessary to integrate the differentials using current constants in our material Universe. To shift any value of the constants (like to shift Time a Planck Quanta plus or minus) will cause a shift in the continuum. To look beyond the Universe into the Void, there are no dimensions of space or time. These only arise when Energy assumes Quantum Mass.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Smukhuti

Post Number: 421
Posted on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 09:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That equation is not mine, only that I am trying to find if Billy's word has links with our existing (and limited) knowledge of spacetime.

"...we do not understand the other levels beyond the material level and cannot really do justice to the equation without knowing that."

Das ist von Richtigkeit.

...and thanks for the leads in the PS.
Salome.
Suv

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 533
Posted on Tuesday, August 03, 2010 - 08:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A continuum, btw, exists either of space and time, or space and duration."

I think the main point Billy was trying to convey there is the distinction between a material universe and a spiritual universe. A material universe is a space and time continuum whereas a spiritual universe is one of space and duration.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 424
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 08:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob,

Duration is differential in time only.

Plus I think space time continuum does not applies to spiritual universe or spiritual universe can have multiple space time configurations. The basis of this thought is that I have read (forgot the source) that pure spiritual beings does not belong to any space time configuration or dimension. All beings from all space time configuration who evolve to the AA level unite in the spirit realm.
Salome.
Suv

Memo00

Post Number: 440
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 06:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hello to all

what´s the difference between time and duration?

salome

Hector

Post Number: 611
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 11:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Memo, it's very probable that only Billy himself could answer your question correctly, but this is my intuition; Duration could mean absence of time.

I imagine Time as a flow/current (could also be some kind of moving "matrix") of units called chronons. Those chronons are constantly bombarding , trespassing and going through anything which consists of matter. In their "normal" state those chronons travel at the speed of light, which NOW is almost stable (299.792.458 m/s) but not constant, it decays overtime. The amount of chronons that pass through a certain region of space can be accelerated or decelerated. Imagine a bottle of water that contains or is "bombarded" by some wicked invisible units/particles of "time" called chronons. If we are able to "contain" , "isolate" and accelerate those chronons to speeds > C, then we are sending the bottle to the past. If we are able to deccelerate those chronons to speeds <C, then we are sending the bottle to the future.

The speed of chronons decreases as the speed of light decreases. In that process they turn into tachyons.

Rarena

Post Number: 600
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 11:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello00 Memo00,

Q: Difference between time and duration?

A: One is a variable (time) and the other is a rate or time multiplied by distance.

But to go from there it becomes very interesting. Like the time it takes to drive to Disneyland for a kid and an adult...

This is actually a very good question which was also asked by Henri-Louis Bergson a man who won the Nobel prize for literature yet had some very interesting theories concerning free will and consciousness... Kant's idea being one of them: Duration included Time *and* Consciousness as existing outside of time and space. Einstein called it relativity and according to our Swiss friend and even higher sources... eh eh... may not be absolutely correct in this respect.

Often I awake to my alarm with a dream incorporating the alarm. The dream is all about the alarm and it's existence in my dream which to me... lasts several long minutes, when intellectually I know the alarm only lasts ten seconds. This is an indication of my temporal consciousness's "duration" being different than the man made Earth prototypical variable of time.

Holding someone you love and holding a hot frying pan by the wrong end gives a bit of understanding about this interesting question you've brought up.

Even though the time interval is the same, the duration of the experience changes with the observer's consciousness. (I.E. the traffic light when you have to get to the hospital and when going to work)

If the observer is neutral positive, this should be the same duration... eh eh...

J_rod7

Post Number: 1349
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 02:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Yo00,

Time is a set interval between events. In the material Universe, events may be measured in chronons, seconds, months, years, etc.

In the sense of the Beyond, i.e. the realm of Spirit between incarnations, we cannot measure events, so we apply the concept of duration as seen from our perspective from the material realm.

As Bob has mentioned: ["...whereas a spiritual universe is one of space and duration."], the spirit does not endure time as we measure it. For the Spirit is in a state of "NOW-ness" wherein time has no measure, a duration with no limits.

Peace

Smukhuti

Post Number: 426
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 07:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Even the realm of spirits has time, however incomprehensively small measure it be. Just it is not like our material world. That being the case, spiritual world also has duration, just like the material world.

I originally thought that Billy was simply emphasizing "...space and time" into more appropriate "...space and duration". In the above equation, space (Delta-r) implies difference between space co-ordinate (spatial separation) and time (Delta-t) implies interval between two events (duration). c2dt2 gave the temporal separation. It made sense to check its validity against Billy's statement. But now I'm not so sure about what is being meant.
Salome.
Suv

Ramirez

Post Number: 496
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2010 - 09:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Smukhuti,

The other side appreciation of time may be different in that the concept of "watching the clock" or "waiting for something" doesn't manifest into the personal mindset as these are emotion fueled variations which color our material body existence perceptual prism.

My understanding is that the reactive emotional component associated with living as we are familiar with is no longer active so it becomes an experience without personal linear time reference.

Example: Dream states .... have you ever experienced a sense of anticipating or measuring time in dreams ? they just seem to flow without that internal checking of events against some invisible linear benchmark we are used to during waking hours.
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 245
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Cosmological natural selection (fecund universes)
http://evodevouniverse.com/wiki/index.php/Cosmological_natural_selection_(fecund_universes)

"Cosmological natural selection (CNS), also known as fecund universes, is a prominent theory of universe evolution, development and reproduction originally proposed by eminent theoretical physicist and quantum gravity scholar Lee Smolin in 1992. According to CNS, black holes may be mechanisms of universe reproduction within the multiverse, an extended cosmological environment in which universes grow, die, and reproduce."

SOunds similar to FIGU's creation process, but he is wrong on black hole part...
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Scott

Post Number: 2022
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 10:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If as I understand the information presented to us by Billy and the Plejarens, our Creation is a Twin Creation to another Creation which was Created at the same "time". While my understanding of this is very limited, because this is a twin Creation, is this the reason Asket and the Plejarens are able to pass through the "gate" back and forth between the Dal and Dern Universe? If our Creation was not Created at the same time as another Creation, but the other Creation possessed a material belt, would this same travel be possible?

Scott

Edward

Post Number: 1860
Posted on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 - 11:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

The possibility would indeed be apparent, I would think. With the knowledge
that both Creations are quite in a very similar Vibration level. Which gives
them more access; as to your mentioned question.

Your second question: if a Material Belt is present it should be possible.

If the case is that there is 'not yet' a Material Belt, than we would have to
wait till she Matures; than, later generations would have access to the
mentioned.

Edward.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 351
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 01:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Scott,

Let me preface this response, not really an answer, with a comment about your questioning. I really appreciate the openness you exhibit in questioning things. You seem to have found a wonderful balance between openness and authority. I hope my own inquiries can be so balanced. The questions you ask are valid, and show the processes we go through as we grow in our understanding of this stuff, the Meier/Plejaren material, and you openly acknowledge your own limitations, not an easy thing to do, again, for someone of authority. Thankyou for standing as an example for us all. So, it seems to me that this question is somewhat rhetorical. I don't know the answer, can only speculate, which gives me something to do in the middle of the night. Thanks for the question : )

When creations are initially created they spring into being as dichotomous paradoxes, and thus two by two, as they say. One could not spring into existence without the other simultaneously doing so, although the original impetus is expressed in each uniquely.

The point at which creations are created, relative to themselves, is not in itself bound by the constructs of time. When events occur outside of time, they occur simultaneous to everything else that occurs, a circumstance wherein everything occurs at once. That said, some things are recurrently based upon 'sets' of smaller occurrences, such that even though everything occurs at the same time, there is also a precession of events. I can see it as folding knots, one and another and another, all simultaneously forming, which in turn builds a tapestry.

Hope that helps... Thanks again for giving me something to think about.
Love is always the way

Sonik_01

Post Number: 163
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Yes, as far as my understanding goes, they are working on penetrating into other universes. The reason why they are able to penetrate into the DAL universe is in part because they are twin universes, and share similar frequencies, but also because there existed a universal gate from many thousands of years before which they just re-figured out how to work.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1354
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Sitkaa, Sonik, Best Greetings to All,

I recall reading in one of the early contact notes that the DAL Creation Universe came into being some "short-while" after our own DERN Creation Universe. The physics are essentially the same between the two, and the Ramming-Belt of both touch each other at a point along the spheres.

When Billy went with the Great-Spacer to the edge of our Universe where they met with Askets Ship, It was necessary to open the "gate" with energies from the ships, then to take great care to seal the gate again upon departure.

Now since we are twin Creation Universes, it is not known if either DERN or DAL ramming-belts adjoin any other Creation Universes. My assumption here is the Creation Universes are not packed in like ping-pong balls in a box.

Logic informs me that there will be separation between other universes from our twin-selves to allow for the expansion of the Universes through the natural Evolution. There must exist therefore plenty of separation because the following Universes of this Creation will be several factors larger with each regeneration in successive Creation Universes. Such separation between our two and any other Creation Universe will be through the VOID wherein there is no Space-Time. Any travelers going into the VOID would likely be lost forever. This would preclude that Sunday-drive to Universes other than our two.

My two Pesos

Peace

Markcampbell

Post Number: 536
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 11:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott ;

The twin universes of DERN and DAL actually touch at one point( at their bumper belts) , which may be the reason that there can be a crossing over . I think Sonik's idea about the gate being reactivated, pertains to the gate ( different) which the destroyer comet accidentally crossed over to ; which had to be turned off ,actually , to prevent further mishaps .The DERN/DAL universal gate had to be devised some time ago , but was not an ancient gate .At least this is what I surmise from my various readings .

MC

Smukhuti

Post Number: 435
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 07:40 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

To my knowledge the DAL Universe is slightly younger to the DERN Universe and that is why it is named as Dajansini Arg Lasergnoralin or "Creation born as the second one". However, it would be a tiniest fraction of a second as I read somewhere. The DERN and the DAL Universe can be compared to non-identical twins with same laws, but different structure and arrangement of stars, galaxies, etc.

Now, both the DERN and the DAL Universe have 7 belts. It must be noted that the width of the 7 belts for the DERN Universe given by the Plejaren are "average width" and so varies from place to place. It is logical to assume that the width of the 7 belts of the DAL Universe would also not be uniform everywhere (as both the DERN and DAL Universe belong to the category of Creations Universe and have practically the same age, so would not have their major characteristics different from each other).

Even with the high technology that the Plejaren possesses, it is only possible for them to navigate in the material belt and the adjacent Ur-space and transformation belt. The outer and inner two belts remain inaccessible. Only in this special case in which an artificial tunnel 100,000km long and 70 km wide has been built (logically at a location requiring minimum distance to cover) that penetrates the outer two belts of the DERN and DAL Universe, make travel between the two Universes possible. This artificial tunnel have been made conceivable/possible because the DAL Universe nudges the DERN Universe and as per Hans' post in German forum, not necessarily other Universe nudge another Universe like the DERN and DAL do.

So travelling between Creations two Universe=exception rather than rule.
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page