Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 08, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through September 08, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Edward

Post Number: 1833
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Your: when semjase says "this life is then, accordingly, shorter"...

She is than speaking of 'that' life that was taken away very swiftly, so to
speak. Say, suicide, or shot dead. Thus, that individual has died too
prematurely, and that life (of incarnation) was indeed: "(this life is then)
accordingly, shorter", as she(Semjase) stated.

Edward.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1324
Posted on Thursday, July 15, 2010 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

It seems that some confusion has creeped in here. Consider:::...

["... this life, under certain circumstances, must be lived a second time?"] -- Billy

["...at least from the moment when the life was destroyed by force. Of course, this life is then, accordingly, shorter, for it must only make up for something “missed” in order to fulfill the goal of the period..."] -- Semjase (emphasis added)

When you put the answer together with the question, it becomes obvious to intelligent thinkers using Logic, it means the life in the next reincarnation to be shortened, after the prior life which ended in suicide.

IF that "next poster" had read my post just prior, some logical thinking might have seeped into a few brain-cells. but alas, not so. Oh well...

["It is the case of suicide that is a special case where the responsibility has been abrogated, the obligation remains unfinished. The obligation must be met head-on, or the Evolution will be 'stalled' until the 'equation' is back in balance."] -- Rod

Unmet obligations from a suicide can ONLY be met in a following lifetime. It is preferred here to set the record straight, rather than to let untruth cloud the issue.

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 228
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

for the last 10 days(see previous posts) i have occupied myself with what semjase said about the consequences the spirt-form has to go through if it commits suicide in its previous life....

unfortunately this morning(july 17), my friend with whom i have shared my flat until about just 15 days ago has committed suicide by consuming poison..and the reason was that he was deceived by a broker who promised him to get a job in an MNC...he felt very depressed because this was not the first time he has been duped...he was verymuch worried about facing his father (who gave that large sum to his son) one more time...who after knowing about this recent issue..scolded him very much ...and the next morning he was found dead in his room....

some just cant handle life...becoming a slave to physical senses and slowly losing the ability to apprecaite & comprehend the manifold beauty of this eternal movement called 'life'.... when faced with something of a difficulty or a problem...becomes confused, cornered...becomes weak in thought and slowly justifies themselves that death is the only way to put a stop to the suffering they go through in their minds...

Hope he never repeats this in his next life...
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Lth

Post Number: 15
Posted on Saturday, July 17, 2010 - 11:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am sorry for this unfortunate event Mahigitam...

Edward

Post Number: 1835
Posted on Monday, July 19, 2010 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Yes, am very sorry to hear of your dear friend.

Indeed, not all individuals can cope with the HARD reality of life, alas.

And suicide is definitely not the way out, as you may know.

Some humans can only...take so much.....

Much strength.

Edward.

Marbar

Post Number: 136
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How do Billy access "The Storage Banks"? What is it like when he does it? What does it look like when he access it?

Markcampbell

Post Number: 513
Posted on Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 11:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm sorry to hear of this Mahigitam , and I hope you are alright .

Kind Regards , Mark

J_rod7

Post Number: 1343
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2010 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Condolences to the Family Mahigitam.

I was reading your concerns at >>Plejaren technical advances.

In your response, you mention: ["... the terminologies put forward initially by N.Kardashev, for classifying civilizations according to the energies consumed as :

["Type I : Using up their planetary solar energy, about 10^16 W
["Type 2 : Using up the energy of the entire star, about 10^26 W
["Type 3 : The capability of harnessing the energy of 10^10 stars, about 10^36 W"]

You must recognize that these are the theoretical wanderings of a brilliant mind, yet still an immature science. These "type" civilizations do not correspond to reality.

I refer now to the reference from Michael H. in respect to Contact #238. In the "intermission" of the Q & A section is found this statement:::...

["A spirit form always contains a much higher evolutionary stage than the consciousness and its personality.

The consciousness is always fitted to the circumstances of the life form, its living conditions and its environment."] --- Billy

This goes beyond what seems to be a general assumption, that the Spirit evolves at the rate which it passes through material reincarnation.

That the Spirit in actuality is at a much higher evolutionary stage than the consciousness... From this comes an assumption that the Spirit has access to greater areas of Knowledge and Wisdom than that in the Storage Banks of it's accumulated lifetimes. An assumption that the Spirit is also accessing the next higher level in the stage / step of the Evolution.

Does anyone understand this differently, and how so? Or is there further corroboration somewhere else in the Teachings?

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Ramirez

Post Number: 491
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 07:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Questions.

1. What possibilities exist that persons who exhibit phobias or pain related symptoms are suffering from effects related to death experiences from a former life ?

By this i mean subconscious memories of a traumatic event have leaked through in this lifetime which trigger various reactions ?
Examples: death by drowning in the former life might produce a fear of water or death in a confined space claustrophobia.

2. Also with hypnosis it's well known that some persons can produce fantasies & non factual data in a hypnotic state fully believing the material to be real & accurate so another question.
Is someone with a huge ego able to successfully produce convincing material concerning past lives which is in reality mainly wishful thinking or fantasy ?

I guess it's only the experience & abilities of observers which can discern whether such stories are real or not or how much might be real if no tangible verifiable historical data is available to corroborate such stories.
Example: Someone under hypnosis claims to be Queen Of Sheba or something of that nature and is able to provide convincing lavish descriptions of scenes & events. No-one can really prove or disprove such things except perhaps a few with the appropriate access to storage banks and those with such access wouldn't use it for stage tricks or to verify - disprove such things.

What has my attention is that some persons under hypnosis who claim to recall various past life events such as violent experiences or deaths can be successfully treated or cured of present life disorders.

So .... another question related to this is off course are they substituting traumatic this life events for past life ones into the supposedly recalled memories because this makes them easier to deal with for various reasons ?
In such cases who could spot the difference and how can the difference be accurately ascertained ?
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 286
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 10:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez, off the top of my head, and I am no trained psychologist or anything. I would say that hypnosis cannot be reliable as it may put false memories into a person's head. On the other hand having been a recipient of news of 2 previous lives myself (not seeking it) but it was used as an example of how I cannot move forward in this life because I needed to first recognize and learn how it has shaped how I react to circumstances in this life.
My son is a vegetarian by choice, could never understand this. In his previous life he had sat down to a meal and spiders came out of it. Hence his fear of both meat and spiders, lol.
My daughter was a beggar in her previous life. That is why she is so timid in this one. But since we've recognized it and worked on it, she is coming into her own and is getting quite good at standing up for herself. So this knowledge although I have no way of proving it, has helped us immensely.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 531
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 10:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod: “From this comes an assumption that the Spirit has access to greater areas of Knowledge and Wisdom than that in the Storage Banks of it's accumulated lifetimes. An assumption that the Spirit is also accessing the next higher level in the stage / step of the Evolution.”

No. Billy is here referring to the material consciousness and personality of an individual embodiment. And any single individual embodiment will not have immediate access to the entirety of the Gesamtbewusstseinblock (overall consciousness-block). The Gesamtbewusstseinblock is part of the spiritform, created from the spiritform (p 381, Rund um die fluidalenergie). It is impulses from the Gemüt factor of the spiritform which urge an individual embodiment on to further development and prevent stagnation.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 532
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 11:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez

In the afterlife, the personality from the preceding life is dissolved and the knowledge, skill, understanding and wisdom processed in a neutral form so that there is no direct connection of one personality to another. However, an indirect connection can be established within the newly embodied personality from the stored mature fluidal forces of a previous personality of the same lineage through the subconscious. There is a section in the book, Rund um die Fluidalenergie, called, Contacts with old-mature mental fluidal force - reason and understanding - memory banks and mental fluidal force, starting on page 330, which explains this. These fluidal energies are primarily stored in the bones of the deceased personality but also to some extent, in physical objects they were close to. Briefly stated, this connection is always established by the subconsciousness of the current personality back to the old-mature mental oscillations as well as their energy and forces and is normally used by the person for positive evolution. But the person can also be influenced in a negative way. Each individual always has the opportunity to apply reason and understanding, to think over and create the suitable thoughts and feelings by which they can also escape from emotions such as fear, and also from hatred, because hatred is also an emotion which generates feelings by thought again.

Ramirez

Post Number: 492
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2010 - 09:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Justsayno,

Oh my, a great deal could be read into .... "In his previous life he had sat down to a meal and spiders came out of it." and also "My daughter was a beggar in her previous life. That is why she is so timid in this one."

Hi Phi_spiral,

Thanks for this. Was aware that approximately things worked in that way .... reading the entire book would doubtless reveal more but the problem with German only publications in text is ..... they cant be put through translation software and my German is next to zilch.

What i'm trying to get at is how possible is it for persons to fool themselves under hypnosis apart from the hypnotist or others observing.
It's known to be possible (I think a contact report in the 220's range where Quetzal explains some related issues) but require greater detail & insight concerning the actual psychological mechanics.

Also the amount of stress a person is under during their present life including enviromental circumstances would influence the outcome in which these stored & retrievable oscillations might be utilized. I think the overall question & dynamics are totally unique for each person.
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 527
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2010 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Conversation re translating German books moved to the 'Learning German' thread:

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/board-auth.cgi?file=/12/11138.html

Robyn

Edward

Post Number: 1859
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 12:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mihigitam, Suv and Bob....

Will post this one here, ok?

With the 'filtered out' I was referring in the direction of - in well
balanced-neutral form -. The Negative not being the Negative as we know it.

Thus, something is done with it: it being Balanced-Neutral converted.

And indeed, when we incarnate it just depends on HOW we Handle this/the
Balanced-Neutral impulse(s): converting them/it into a Positive or Negative
Action, in our daily/Material life.

But, both your links do contribute to the clearness of the question, and as a
memory refresher.

Edward.

Joe

Post Number: 123
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 01:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If I'm not mistaken Billy at the age of 5 was contacted by Sfath and taken aboard his ship. Sfath then had placed some kind of device just above Billy's head and within a short period of time Billy had gained a lot of knowlegde from the storage banks. Does this mean that it's possible to digitize the storage banks?

Edward

Post Number: 1862
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 12:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

It does seem to be the case, no?

Only, with permission, the Plejarans can access an individual's Storage Bank
information. Privacy, is kept very high in this case.

Thus: the Plejarans, are no Peeping Toms.....:-)

Edward.

Joe

Post Number: 125
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for the reply Edward, but do you know or at least think that the storage banks are... if I may use the term 'hack proof'? I mean we know or at least think that with the Plejaren's advanced technology it's possible to retrieve information from the storage banks but how do we know for certain that the storage banks are safe from malevolent ETs inserting false memories or something of the sort. Do you see what I mean?

Sitkaa

Post Number: 353
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 07:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I could tell a joke that no one could get… A young man rows up and attains substantial station, He has a wife and daughter, and for him, love is everywhere. As he looks about himself, softly he looks inside himself, and then he dies.

Life is everywhere.
Love is always the way

Sitkaa

Post Number: 359
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since the sense of self does not survive death,
How can we say that it ever existed?
Love is always the way

Edward

Post Number: 1866
Posted on Monday, August 30, 2010 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Joe....

I guess, we should take heed that such technology is very well guarded.

Which would speak for itself.

Indeed, such technology should not fall in the hands of such/similar bandits
as the Giza Boys, no? [Or, even Earth humans with Negative intentions....]

Edward.

Jonas

Post Number: 42
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 09:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi people

This message bank thing has got me stumped, and Beam mentioned it in an answer to a question I asked him . Boy what an answer! So how do we make a withdrawel from the message bank? I don't recall Jmmanuel ever doing it with his great Knowledge, so is it possible, or should I say, what is needed to study to attempt accessing this knowledge? Imagine the funds that could be created for centres around the world slowly grooming the human race to not hold hatred or contempt or jealousy for each other so our children's children would be happy just being alive and looking forward to everyday knowing how wonderful and precious life is without spending your life trying to uncover the truth so some meglamaniacs could stay in power and inslave most people of the world in their own conscienceness .

We need a BEAM Centre in Australia, Is it possible to tap into these banks of knowledge to benefit human kind which I think BEAM's ET friends did with him.

So can anyone please direct me to contacts or previous posts that contain this specific information it would be most appreciated.

truth is peace

Indi

Post Number: 542
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas
We are constantly receiving impulses from the specific area of the storage bank (not message bank)that is in sync with our spirit. That is how our memory works, as the brain only has a certain ability to retain memories for a certain period of time, and then those memories are stored in the storage bank for retrieval.

This activity is mostly done unconsciously.

In order to tap into your own area of the storage bank deliberately, your consciousness needs to be balanced and calm, as it would be if in a meditative state. When this consciousness development is progressing, the consciousness has more powers it can use for tasks such as these.

Our intuitions can come from the storage bank, and can come also from the subconscious.

The storage bank is your own personal repository of all your thoughts, feelings, utterences, emotions, etc..... stored in the form of vibrations, and sent back to your conscious awareness as needed as impulses.

We are used to thinking that everything is stored in the brain, but Billy says that the brain is only a relay station, with memories only being stored in short term for around 20 mins, and then long term for a little longer, and then are sent to be stored in the storage banks, from which we retrieve them. So, you are already accessing your data.

If you practice concentration/meditation you will have more control over access to the data stored there. It is all there for your spiritform to grow in wisdom/power by utilising the current formed personality to help it in each incarnation.

Billy is able to tap into the wealth of data that Nokodemjon accrued, so that is his advantage.

Robyn

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page