Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 14, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through September 14, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 374
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mohammed,

Among the various radiations emanating from humans, Kirlian photography can detect only a single type of electromagnetic radiation called 'corona discharge'. This radiation has nothing to do with the actual aura/fluidal glow of human beings which is associated with the consciousness. I read this in the German Forum.
Salome.
Suv

Thomas

Post Number: 992
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Actually according to Wissenswertes from FIGU, the kirlian effect does sh= ow > the presence of the lowest form of fine material energy. In regards to t= he > spirit components being spread out with the spirit, I thought this was th= e > case because the components are all pure spiritual energy and would thus > likely not need to be localaized except to be contained with the spirit f= orm > as a whole.

Ramirez

Post Number: 473
Posted on Sunday, May 23, 2010 - 08:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Smukhuti & Mqhassan,

Regarding subtle body energy.

Here is a short 8.5 minute documentary type Youtube video about a Russian energy healer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lmNwbwDF4E

For Smukhuti this might be of particular interest because the video briefly shows images takes by one of Konstantin Korotkov's GDV energy measuring devices. Partially similar to Kirlian photography but refined and updated using different measurement principles.

So Korotkov may be closer than anyone before.

If Billy were to be measured by one of those devices ..... it would be interesting.
Cheers.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 241
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From Jacobs post
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1162333621

"A human Spirit(form) can ONLY incarnate into an OMEDAM lifeform, which means any lifeform classified as human."

I think, When the spirit-form in its first incarnation entered any life form, be it human/non-human its next incarnation will be based on the earlier inhabited life form...
ex: A spirit-form only enters a human form, if it had inhabited a human form in previous life...this makes me to ask one more question, which is; Can more than one higher-developed spirit-forms(like humans) exist on one planet ? Or the evolition doesnot support such existence ?
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Darren

Post Number: 264
Posted on Wednesday, August 18, 2010 - 10:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought if a human spirit (person) went to a planet inhabited by species of non-human (like fish form) and they died there, then that spirit form would incarnate into one of the fish species form, provided the evolutionary level matches. Is this correct?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember when Billy was taken to meet Ptaah
(details: and later traveled to Asket's universe to later be taken into the next evolutionary level).

Ptaah had explained at one point that should a person die in space,
they travel and seek a planet into which to be born in.

Ptaah also mentioned that it was a matter of choice.
It appears that Creation supports it by design.

Warm regards, Eddie

Indi

Post Number: 532
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2010 - 02:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,
When you said: "...to later be taken into the next evolutionary level", I have to say that does not sound correct. How could a person be taken to another evolutionary level?

Could you please explain your comment?

Re a spirit making a 'choice': It is not quite as you make it sound. The spirit has a particular evolutionary-level-vibration, and when a person dies in space, the spirit with its vibration will continue to wander through space until it finds a suitable matching vibration somewhere to reincarnate into.

The spirit does not think, as it is at this point purely a power source.

Robyn

Scott

Post Number: 2020
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 01:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I have thinking about this recently. I wonder does the earth emit vibrations/frequencies which can be disruptive to the human psyche? I know weather can affect people' moods etc, but does the earth itself emit energy which can have a bearing on human beings? Since we are subtly influenced by astrology, can the planet itself radiate energy which can have a bearing on the behavior of human beings.

Any idea's

Thanks
Scott

Sitkaa

Post Number: 346
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 02:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Scott, from what I remember (rote) the Earth's vibes reinforce stability in the energetic field that surrounds our bodies, and most germane, our heads. When the Earth's vibrational dance exhibits unusual patterns, it temporarily affects our ability to maintain a stable energetic pattern around ourselves.

This translates to meaning that it becomes easier for people (and animals) to be knocked off kilter/ungrounded and/or to dissociate from their former sense of self, until we get used to the new pattern.

But I didn't get this from the Meier material, I just learned it somehow, so take it for what it is worth.
Love is always the way

Kingman

Post Number: 823
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Are you referring to the Schumann Resonance? A very interesting ELF energy form that does vary and may be suspect in effecting bio-energetics.

Try this for more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

My guess is it is a key element that may help us find relief from our energy challenges. What's up? Are your neighbors acting strangely? Things getting funky in town? Check the rye bread for mold!
a friend in america
Shawn

Scott

Post Number: 2021
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2010 - 09:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Of course it might be those tainted Eggs :-)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1353
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott, Best Greetings All,

In considering the first question: ["...does the earth emit vibrations/frequencies which can be disruptive to the human psyche?"]:

The answer in short is no.

In regards to the Schumann resonances and the natural electromagnetic frequencies of the Earth, in both the atmospheric waveguide and the conductive waveguide between the core and mantel (in the magma), there is a correspondence to the frequency range of the Alpha state of the Human brain.

The harmonics of this correlation will tend to support and sustain the Human Alpha state, rather than disrupt it. Consider that one-third of the Human population is asleep in the Alpha state at any one given time, with some few thousands more in Alpha meditation simultaneously, the summation of Energy in this frequency range are reinforced with the Earth's energy. If it were otherwise, Humans could not experience states of intuition, psychic connections, or spiritual enlightenment, as disruption would prevent the Alpha state in the first place. The harmonic resonance is a necessary attribute for making this Earth our home-world.

It is/ are the EMF radiations of Human machines, transmitters, power systems, microwaves, ELF generators, etc. which are the source of induced disruptions.

Schumann Resonance
Healing through Alpha Brain Waves, Meditation and Dolphin Contact:
http://alternativespirituality.suite101.com/article.cfm/healing_properties_of_the_schumann_resonance

Schumann Resonances, Geomagnetic Reversals, and Human Brain States: http://www.valdostamuseum.org/hamsmith/Schumann.html

I'll take my eggs over easy.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mqhassan

Post Number: 107
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2010 - 06:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everybody,

It is mentioned in FIGU literature, that creation created initially 40,353,607 human forms in 343 different skin colors in the universe. Analyzing these two figures can lead us to extrapolating for other figures like the total resulting number of spirit forms assigned per galaxy throughout its life, and then the overall total in our material universe with its 432 x 10^42 galaxies.

Its interesting to note that 343 is actually 7^3, while 40,353,607 is 7^9. Since creation is based on the beautiful number symmeties, one might ask himself " How would this sequence of numbers continue ? " 7^3 , 7^9, 7^x , 7^y " ?

Mathematically the logical continuation would be 7^27 and 7^81. They are built on the power of three principle being 3^1 , 3^2, 3^3 and 3^4 respectively.

An average value per galaxy of the total spirit forms assigned to it over the period of the expansion of Creation can accumulate to 7^27 , which equals to 6.57 x 10^22. This number can cover all the stars in a galaxy with a hundred billion spirit forms each. This is far more than what is needed currently in our galaxy.

The next number could represent the total number of spirit forms in Creation !

Lets look at that more thoroughly. Simply divide 7^81 by 7^27 and compare with the fact that there are 432 x 10^42 or (4.32 x 10^44) galaxies according to Billy. The result of this division is an astonishing 4.32 x 10^45. This could indicate that there is a factor of 10 more spirit forms that act as a true reserve for creation.

Is that another coincidence or does it teach us something to think about ?

I will leave that to discussion

Salome

Mohammed

Mahigitam

Post Number: 244
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2010 - 02:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/4224.html?1162333621
Material consciousness: It is the human brain, the cerebrum (big brain)
Material subconsciousness: It is the small brain, the cerebellum
Consciousness-block (personality): Resides mainly in the frontal cerebral-cortex.

If thoughts are generated from material consciousness, which is the cerebrum(big brain)..Does this mean that our thoughts are generated through physio-chemical processes(of neurons) in brain(whole process powered by spirit) ?

-------
Shouldn't this be in 'Thinking and Thoughts' section?

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on August 24, 2010)

Edward

Post Number: 1861
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 12:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott...

I was thinking of Earth's Spirit Energy.

With the knowledge, that our dear planet Earth is quite Overpopulated, humans
as well as the animal world (for consumption, etc...); this/it creates an
Unbalancement within her mechanism, which would Effect certain type of
energies, such as her Spirit Energy, etc.; and would than, have
Consequences... again, on us human beings as well as the animal life forms.

A sort of Chain Reaction, if you will.

We know, that our part of Creation is quite Out-Of-Order due to the Global
Overpopulation problematique, no?

And surely, this will have Affect on our Creation and our Earth's Spirit
Energies...., and Affect all life forms, Logically speaking. From the Human
Psyche...and Beyond.

If the Overpopulation was not so eminent and at the right number, we would
receive a more Balanced Energies emitting from Earth, it be in the/her Spirit
format or whatever. Remember: Creational Energies (within our Earth
environment), are at all times oscillating! Which keeps her alive as well as
all life forms, present, etc., and (even...) Beyond.

Remember: this also clarifies WHY the majority of Earth human beings are
Confused in Psyche. For them, they live in times of Confusion.

This is even my Perception when I look....aroumd me.

Edward.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 128
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 06:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Edward.

"This is even my Perception when I look....aroumd me."

No pun intended... I hope?

Be careless in your dress if you will, but keep a tidy soul. ~ Mark Twain
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 17
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 04:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

>> >> >> >> [Delete this line and type your message here] >> >> >>
[7:-)

Mahigitam

Post Number: 252
Posted on Saturday, September 11, 2010 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I read somewhere that, when a humanbeing is dead, his spirit-form while leaving, senses/observes its earlier inhabited body(in fractions of a second), its surroundings & the loved ones around the body..what is the significance of this process(assuming it has some meaning or importance)

----------------

Dear Mahigitam, it is the material consciousness that is able to observe all this before it finally expires, rather than the spiritform. The spirit form is not an aware consciousness whilst part of incarnation cycles.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on September 11, 2010)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 26
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2010 - 10:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam,

Before the entity is separated
from the coarse-material matter body
an immensely wise and knowledgable entity
reviews and discusses with you
all moments, thoughts, feelings, actions, etc
-as well as the impacts on the self
and those subjected and the universal impacts made.
(research "Law of Love")

Before we decided to become human-Beings
we are a BEING-Absolutum
for the purpose of obtaining the "lessons learned - wisdom earned"
necessary for our return to that realm we call home.

To then divide ourselves
7 times within and 7 times outside ourselves.

The design and purpose of the coarse-material body
is that we may experience limitations
that our true selves outside this body
can never experience.

As one example in particular:
You can only focus on one task at a time.
Outside your body, you have unlimited abilities
of concentration and can therefore concentrate
on many things at one time without effort.

This subject should be vigorously researched in the Teachings
that we may gain the attributes associated
with the knowledge of and the understanding
of this very important subject.
Semjase taught a great deal on this subject
and if you recall,
she died and returned once in her life.

Great post and question
worthy of thought, study and analyses
that we may gain the attributes associated with its understanding.

Warm regards,

Eddie

Scott

Post Number: 2033
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie you stated: Before the entity is separated from the coarse-material matter body an immensely wise and knowledgable entity reviews and discusses with you all moments, thoughts, feelings, actions, etc -as well as the impacts on the self and those subjected and the universal impacts made. Could you please cite the source of your information? This does not correspond with any information I have seen within the teachings of Billy and the Plejarens.

We do not choose to become human beings. This is entirely and unconscious process which has nothing to do with any form of material conscious awareness.

The spirit form does not divide itself within or without. This is completely false, the spirit form inhabits physical bodies sequentially until it has achieved the evolution required to leave the reincarnation cycle. This takes an immense amount of time and maybe interrupted for millions of years, but there is no such thing as within and without.

You seem to be lacking in your understanding of the information presented in the teachings. Please read the archives and also the Spiritual Terminology Section which contains much valuable information.

Regards
Scott

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 28
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 12:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott, everyone,
allow me to elaborate a bit.

*ie:
Before the entity is separated
an immensely wise and knowledgeable entity
(research "Law of Love")

*** This was my personal experience when I had died from food poisoning.
Semjase would be the best to collaborate on this
since she had passed through this experience herself.
She expounds on this subject quite accurately
according to my personal experience.
Something which no Rabbi, Mormon, Catholic, Zen master, Pastor or otherwise
from whom I have sought enlightenment,
was ever able to demonstrate cognition of
as Semjase had done.
This was one of several things
that convinced me of the truth to Billy Meier's claims.

*ie:
Before we decided to become human-Beings
we are a BEING-Absolutum
for the purpose of obtaining the "lessons learned - wisdom earned"
necessary for our return to that realm we call home.

To then divide ourselves
7 times within and 7 times outside ourselves.

*** I don't have the time now, but I will return later
to list the Contact Notes source regarding the ABSOLUTE-ABSOLUTUM BEING.
Attaining this realm/goal and the "dividing 7 folds within and without"
to begin the Creation process.

You stated:
We do not choose to become human beings.
This is entirely and unconscious process
which has nothing to do with any form of material conscious awareness.

*** "We" the "entity" occupying our body
is not "the" conscious awareness.
This "material" conscious awareness you speak of
is one of many imposed 'limitations' of the coarse-material brain.
Limitations of which Semjase elaborated quite well upon
when expounding on this very important subject to Billy.

*** It would be of immense value to read this particular Teaching,
of which you state, for two reasons;
1. It is not according to what I had been exposed to in my out of the body experience.
2. I have read to the contrary in the Contact Notes;
later I will post them with better time-freedom.

You stated:
You seem to be lacking in your understanding
of the information presented in the teachings.

*** I can respect the fact that there is much for all of us to learn.
I would not, however, post something of which
I am only partially certain of
or unable to show reference to the Contact Notes.

*** What I post, I have clear and verifiable understanding of
and would never do myself nor anyone else here
the disservice nor the inconsideration
of doing otherwise.

You stated:
Please read the archives and also the Spiritual Terminology Section
which contains much valuable information.

*** I will do so that I may be better at expressing the understanding
that I have come to from the Contact Notes.
This is sound advise.

*** (Not all, but many) of the 'archives'
contain very little and rarely much reference
to the Contact Notes.
A very frustrating habit within the forum
to simply post unverifiable and often later proven
to be mistaken information when I read and study the Contact Notes.
So I lack a bit of confidence when reading these types of posts
for personal education and analysis of the Teachings.
I've learned to study the Contact Notes for accuracy.

*** Please know that I am seeking to understand for myself,
because of certain experiences I have had from my youth up,
that no religion has been able to answer.

*** I have met individuals
who have had an incredible sweet spirituality about them
and were truly very wise.
But only Semjase has had the ability
to show knowledge of and a profound understanding.

*** Unless someone has been on the other side
or has been taught by individuals from the Arahat Athersata
or a member of the Plejaren High Council
(they are half spirit-matter - half material coarse-matter)
they would not be able to answer my questions
and would be hard pressed to expound on it
as Semjase has done.

*** If there is any conflicting Teaching
from the Contact Notes
to anything I express on this forum,
it would be of immense value to me
on a personal level
to be able to go to and study them directly
since I am seeking for that which was promised to me
that I may be benefited thereby.

*** Unfortunately, an individual's growth and evolution
is their own
and they can not
rub it off on someone else.

*** Each must exercise determination, willingness and discipline
towards the attainment and understanding of CREATION's Laws, Knowledge, Understandings
and required cognition for the attainment
of the attributes associated with them.

*** This FIGU forum is a blessing,
but can be a condemnation
if one seeks to teach before obtaining the knowledge and its understanding
according to the wisdom and council
that Billy received from Sfath.

Thank you for your honesty and integrity
and bluntness towards edification and confirmation of statements
as this would help us all exercise
prudence and wisdom
for our own and the mutual benefit
of everyone seeking further study.

Respectfully,

Eddie

Indi

Post Number: 545
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 12:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am sorry Eddie, but most of what you have written in your post #26 is a mish-mash of your personal beliefs about your experience, and your own interpretation of what you have read from the Meier contact notes which unfortunately is mostly incorrect.

Billy has devoted a whole book to the subject of death and dying. Within these pages, he describes many of the processes that occur pre-death in quite some depth. Unfortunately, it is only in German at this time.

I would like to suggest to you that you purchase "An interview with a UFO Contactee" from Michael Horn's site www.theyfly.com
This small booklet is a collection of questions and answers about most of the topics that are important to understand, if one wants to have the correct understanding of what the mission is and the content of the spiritual teaching. It contains 42 questions and answers.

Things you have said that are not in line with what Billy, the Plejaren and Figu have told us include:

1. Quote: "Before the entity is separated
an immensely wise and knowledgeable entity
(research "Law of Love") "

2. Quote: "Before we decided to become human-Beings we are a BEING-Absolutum for the purpose of obtaining the "lessons learned - wisdom earned"
necessary for our return to that realm we call home. "

3. Quote: "To then divide ourselves
7 times within and 7 times outside ourselves. "

4. Quote: "Semjase taught a great deal on this subject and if you recall, she died and returned once in her life. "

No-one is doubting that you have had in your past, some powerful experiences, and your quest to explain them is a worthy one. However, it seems to me that you are trying to fit the Meier material to your experience, rather than taking a neutral/observational stance in this regard and seeing where your experience fits with what the material explains. This is a common error, that most of us make initially when finding material of this kind.

Re point no. 1:
As far as the Figu teaching, once the spirit separates from the body, life is extinguished from that body FOREVER. It cannot 'come back'.
If someone 'comes back from the dead so to speak', then they were not dead in the first place. They may have appeared to be dead to those attending (clinically dead), but in fact they were not.

A near death experience, is just that, NEAR death. It is not death. What one experiences during one of these, depends on your beliefs, and your imagination. Here is an exerpt from the abovementioned book, being question No.10 in the Spiritual teaching question section:

There are people who claim they died and saw the Beyond. Is it true that this really happens?

Not in this sense. The people you speak of were not really dead. They may have been clinically dead, which means they no longer had discernible heart or brain activity. But, as I said, this is only a clinical death, at which time the spirit form has not yet left the body, but still remains in it for awhile. This means the comprehensive (Robyn adds - now to be called 'overall') consciousness also stays in the physical body, although all vital signs may appear to be shut down. The comprehensive consciousness and the spirit form continue to remain with the body for a certain period which may last for seconds, minutes or hours; indeed, under certain circumstances even years or decades. The latter, for instance, is the case for the survival of bodies that have been frozen instantly through cryology, during which time the consciousness continues to function. Such a condition, however, only occurs while the body is in its death throes; and for this reason the brain's activity is no longer detectable, even though it continues to function. At this time images appear that are consistent with the individual's normal thinking and imagination patterns, but the images are as well imprinted by the comprehensive collective of the terrestrial human entities. While in this condition of profound death-agony, these people are often capable also of emitting their consciousness whereby they can suddenly view themselves from the outside, while hovering above their own bodies and so forth. Light, darkness, and beloved people also frequently play a major role in this scenario, and the person in this stage of a death throe feels him- or herself being led through dark channels and such into a light, from where they do not ever want to leave again.

Re " immensely wise and knowledgeable entity
all moments, thoughts, feelings, actions, etc"

Billy says that this kind of experience, which you believe you had, is all a creation of your own mind/consciousness. People who believe in Jesus, often see who they think is Jesus, people who believe in Krishna or Buddha, will often see them, people who believe in spirit guides etc.. will see these, and people who pine after loved ones who have died will often see them, even the family dog etc......... It is not REAL!

In the Beyond (Jenseits (das) n. hereafter, life after death, future life, world to come, world of the dead ) there are no people, only spirits in a sleeping state of consciousness, receiving the processed data from the just lived incarnation that is logical via the Overall Consciousness Block, and existing in this 'unconscious state' in this timeless dimension/realm for the next incarnation if one is to occur. These spirits are a point of energy, only as powerful as the logical wisdom in line with Creation that it has attained from incarnations in the human form.

Re point no. 2:
To find out what a BEING-Absolutum is and the other levels of evolution, you need to read about it. You have it mixed up. You will find some info on this forum about it and the various levels, kindly given to us by Jacob.
Also, here is a post from last year that I wrote to another person:

--------------------

Posted on Sunday, August 09, 2009 - 06:35 pm: Edit Post Print Post Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)
Joseph
you are getting it a little mixed up!
Here is a very simplified example that might help.
Man is striving to evolve to merge eventually with Creation. This is achieved 'within' the bounds of the Creation/Universe.
WITHIN the Creation/Universe, there are levels of evolution, the Petale being the final one before merging with Creation.
Arahat Athersata, is the lowest of the pure spirit levels, and the spirit must evolve through those levels from AA, to reach Petale.
man -----> big snip (other levels eg., up to semi-material etc....) -------> AA --> Lantano ---> etc.. to Petale ------> merge with Creation.
Next, Creation is evolving and on Creation's continuing evolutionary path are the 7 levels of Absolutum's, the lowest level being 7)Absolute Absolutum.
Creation ----> snip.. (other levels) ---> 7)Absolute Ab. -----> 6)Ur-Absolutum -----> etc..... finally reaching 1)BEING-Absolutum.
It likely does not stop there, but that is as far as is recorded here.

---------------

Jacob has placed a Spiritual terminology section under: The Spiritual Teaching » Spiritual terminology.

Here you will find out quite a lot of info that is worth knowing.

Re point no. 3:
that does not make much sense the way you have put it.

Re point no. 4:

Semjase did not die. Before that could happen, she was 'frozen' and then operated on as soon as possible by a more advanced race than the Plejaren or the Timers.

Re the High Council:
They are not Plejaren, although the Plejaren use their counsel. They are reported to be from the Andromeda Galaxy.

Quote: "This FIGU forum is a blessing,
but can be a condemnation
if one seeks to teach before obtaining the knowledge and its understanding........ "

I think there is a big lesson in that comment. We all have to heed that one. I think though that until one develops an overall understanding, it is difficult not to make mistakes when sharing with others. It is better to be silent or ask questions until one's knowledge is sufficient to help rather than hinder. We all have to learn that.

Robyn

Phenix

Post Number: 364
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace in wisdom be with you,

Here is a follow up to the post of Robyn, above:
'Leben und Tod sind untrennbar miteinander verbunden' von Billy - 'Life and Death Are Inseparably Connected Together' (they are inherent to each other) by Billy):
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Life_And_Death_Are_Inherent_To_Each_Other

A couple of quotes:
"What the human can carry along into death, is only her/his spiritform of creative nature; however nothing more, because all her/his knowledge, her/his real love, her/his wisdom, her/his abilities, her/his aptitudes, habits and possibilities and so on, do not exist in her/him-self, rather in the memory banks/storage banks, which outlives all times and from which, after the rebirth/incarnation of the spiritform in a new human body, the newly formed personality can - by way of subconscious or conscious impulses – retrieve knowledge again."

"Was der Mensch in den Tod mitnehmen kann, ist nur seine Geistform schöpferischer Natur; mehr jedoch nicht, denn all sein Wissen, seine wirkliche Liebe, seine Weisheit, sein können, seine Fähigkeiten, Gewohnheiten und Möglichkeiten usw. existieren nicht in ihm selbst, sondern in den Speicherbänken, die alle Zeiten überdauern und von denen nach der Wiedergebuhrt der Geistform in einem neuen menschlichen Körper die durch den Gesamtbewusstseinsblock neu geschaffene Persönlichkeit impulsmässig unterbewusst oder bewusst wieder Wissen 'abziehen' kann."

"With death all knowledge and all assets/abilities as well as all potentials - which were accumulated by the personality through thoughts and feelings as well as by actions and emotions and so on - are thus stored and definitively deposited in the memory banks/storage banks, according to which, following a assimilation process of the total consciousness block, the old personality is then dissolved, in order to make place to a new personality, which will be anew created."

"Mit dem Tod werden also alles Wissen und alle Anlagen sowie alle Potentiale, die durch Gedanken und Gefühle sowie durch Handlungen und Emotionen usw. durch die Persönlichkeit angesammelt wurden, aufgehoben und endgültig in den Speicherbänken abgelagert, wonach dann durch einen Verarbeitungsprozess des Gesamtbewusstseinsblocks die alte Persönlichkeit aufgelöst wird, um einer neuen Platz zu machen, die neu erschaffen wird."

"If the human truly trains her/himself during her/his life to develop a consciousness with regard to death and dying, then she/he will be able to handle her/his death in a worthy manner, as both deserve it.
When the individual functions of the material body dissolve gradually, then joy and peace manifest themselves as well as true love and an infinite freedom, which allow one to recognize/acknowledge the radiating light of the elementary spiritual realm of the great beyond.
The consciousness falls into agony, whereby the material world disappears as through a veil and gives way to a sphere, which waves/undulates full of harmony and radiates in a luminous brightness, which no material eye is able to perceive. The material condition of consciousness dissolves, and the clear light of the threshold of death points the way into the creative infinity of the great beyond."

"Wenn sich der Mensch während seines Lebens wahrheitlich schult, um eine Bewusstheit in Bezug des Todes und des Sterbens zu entwickeln, dann wird er fähig sein, mit seinem Sterben und mit seinem Tod in der würdigen Weise umzugehen, wie beide es verdienen.
Lösen sich dann die einzelnen Funktionen des materiellen Körpers schrittweise auf, dann treten Freude und Frieden sowie wahre Liebe und eine grenzenlose Freiheit in Erscheinung, die das strahlende Licht der elementaren geistigen Jenseitsebene erkennen lassen.
Das Bewusstsein verfällt in Agonie, wodurch die materielle Welt wie durch einen Schleier verschwindet und einer Sphäre weicht, die voller Harmonie erwallt und in einer strahlenden Helligkeit strahlt, die kein materielles Auge zu erblicken vermag. Der materielle Bewusstseinszustand löst sich auf, und das klare Licht der Schwelle des Todes weist den Weg in die jenseitige, schöpferische Unendlichkeit."

Salome.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page