Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through October 14, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through October 14, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2010 - 09:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> > > > [Hi Jonas, > We should start with the study, analysis and understanding of The Law of > Love; > without which it would be fruitless and intangible. > I would recommend the Contact Notes for study material. > If we can enter into an alpha wave, during our analysis, > it would certainly be helpful and actually expedite > the initial progress into the understanding. > Best,

Eddie

> ] > > >
[7:-)

Scott

Post Number: 2029
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

If the storage banks record all of our thoughts, emotions etc., how does this work in terms of evolution? If everything that is stored is what we have thought or felt up to that point, how are we progressing forward if these are things we have already "processed"? If we have an "intuition" about something "new" how can this be from the storage area, if we have not thought or felt it before? Possibly I am not understanding this correctly? If for instance, we achieved a higher level of conscious related evolution in previous lives, is this information utilized in this life, or is it unattainable, because it would not be useful to our present personality?

Tnxs
Scott

Ramirez

Post Number: 513
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 06:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

Concerning this:

"is this information utilized in this life, or is it unattainable, because it would not be useful to our present personality?"

Access to this stored information is partly influenced by our present state of consciousness which in itself exists as a temporary snapshot in an ongoing series of incarnations.
Due to current life influences, past & continuing actions, social & family conditioning, beliefs, self beliefs (self image), access to information, peer group, access to quiet time alone for the purpose of reflection , state of health and so on a personal capacity to access some levels of information is simply not possible.

As a crude analogy: persons would most likely function better overall, have creative ideas & insights, interact in a more positive manner at a Buddhist retreat than an overcrowded prison.

The way to access more stored material depends on many factors though usually some sort of trigger sets in motion a series of internal (mental) adjustments through which the consciousness begins to seek a different "broadcasting frequency" or stream of information already contained in the personal storage banks but also other material circulating in the collective storage banks. Just like tuning in to a new radio station.

Great ways to achieve this: falling in love, meditation practices, music, actively delving into then cultivating control of thought processes and emotions so they no longer have a life of their own ..... psychology, self analysis ... becoming absorbed in some artistic or creative project. Basically quieting the mind.

Many persons do seem to rehash existing information but once internal restraints & socially conditioned limitations are reduced or removed creativity begins to develop, grow this partly is the key to accessing stored though previously unavailable accumulated information, insights, impulses, new ideas etc from former lives.

If enviromental stresses (family, health, finances, people, occupation etc) exist and cast a negative influence this wont help but even in adverse circumstances some find a way through.

We can always think new things .... your question is a new stream of thought & enquiry isn't it ?
Cheers.

Indi

Post Number: 543
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My thoughts on your questions Scott are that we evolve in consciousness and the spirit gains more power not from the planetary, galactic and Universal storage banks, which are mainly repositories, but from the processing of data in the Overall Consciousness Block, which is the storage bank created by the Spirit form for that very purpose in only the present incarnation.

So, it is the Overall Cons. Block that processes the data that enters it, choosing that which is suitable for our consciousness evolution and the evolution of the Spirit and dissolving that which is of no use for this purpose. It does this whilst we are alive, and it continues to do this after we have died.

Re intuition (die Ahnung or die Eingebung):
known by various names eg., illuminating idea, an enlightenment, a creative thought or the appearance of knowledge, a notion, internal urge, a sudden idea, internal voice etc.

All of the above can be described as being inspirations of the subconscious.
In the book Wiedergeburt..........p.150 Billy writes that an inspiration of the subconscious is always an impulse from the storage banks, founded on knowledge already stored away, which is picked up by the subconscious and then passed on to the consciousness as something uncertain and then deciphered consciously and turned into something certain.

So, ideas/inspirations from already stored knowledge are from the storage banks. You mentioned new ideas -- maybe that is just the unconscious combining of already existing info, to form a new aspect. This then will become data for the storage banks, and be available as impulses for our conscious recall, or utilisation.

Re your last thought about a previous higher level of consciousness not being needed for a future less evolved consciousness---- It is all available, however 'wisdom' gained in a previous incarnation is provided to the next incarnation as 'potential' and merged with acids in the brain -- it is up to the individual to realize it or not. It is there for the taking, even if not taken.

Maybe the storage banks simply are our memories that we have to search through for our day to day existence. We read material and do not consciously retain all the info, and that will be available in the storage banks as data, and could arrive in the form of an 'idea' or inspiration etc..... when it was previously unconscious and is now conscious.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on September 09, 2010)

Hector

Post Number: 615
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2010 - 04:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott four years ago Billy told me this in the Q/A section: 'If a person, who was an IHWH in his (or her) former life, is incarnating here on Earth, he has to start his life with that what’s common where he lives. His knowledge of an IHWH is blocked. If this would not be the case the person could not exist//last among the human beings and would wither away with regard to his consciousness. '

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=next&topic=12&page=6295#MT

It seems like each consciousness block must adapt itself to the existing consciousness environment, it must more or less align itself with the average evolutionary level proper of the region or civilization where the spirit is going to reincarnate. Otherwise the material consciusness may be harmed and learning new lessons, new things in the present incarnation could not be possible. You can compare this to the problems high-gifted kids experience/suffer when they are not able to integrate among kids with average intelligence.

Being an Ischwisch in the past does not imply that the latest personality will be free of negative traits, defects, flaws or faults. The task of the human being is not only to learn and process all kind of information (spiritual and non-spiritual), but also getting rid of bad traits and bad values like violence, hate, anger, envy, belief, submissiveness, arrogance, inferiority or superiority complexes, materialism, egoism....In some cases getting rid of what we call 'belief' needs several incarnations to be achieved.

What I want to say is; If our consciousness block limits and filters a lot of 'higher' or ' priviledged' information from the storage banks, then we have to focus on other beneficial activities like polishing negative traits and values of the personality, practicing meditation, helping to spread creational love etc...There's a lot of work to be done. If you or I had been IHWH in the past, in our present incarnation we could not just sit and wait for our 'lost' abilities to come back. We would have to learn how to obtain them once again. I don't know if the following comparison is adecuate but here it goes: Imagine that you are a healthy and skilled person but you suffer a stroke. Will you ever be able to recover all your skills? Well, incarnating in a civilization with lower spiritual level is similar to suffering a 'consciousness stroke'. After suffering a stroke your capabilities are reduced, but your potentialities remain the same. After a stroke you will have to train, educate or reprogram some areas of the brain that are intact in order to keep your cognitive and locomotor systems in good or decent shape. In my opinion same applies to information which is not accessible from the storage banks. You cannot access much of the information learnt and stored by your previous personalities? Well, then use other information available, study it, expand it, develop and mature it until it reaches a relative maximum. This may be the hardest way to learn and educate yourself but I'm sure it is worth it from a spiritual/creational point of view.

Scott

Post Number: 2030
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you everyone for your ideas and explanations, Hector I like your analogy, in some sense it is like someone who becomes blinded, they tend to develop other traits and abilities.

Edward

Post Number: 1873
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 12:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector....

Very excellent summoned.

I would see in that direction, also.

Even though the IHWH...is in procession of very much Knowledge, etc., his
Compatibility (contents/substance) still remains within the Spirit-form
Collective he/she incarnates into. Thus: He/she is not yet so far Evolved in
Spirit-form...that he/she can 'flow' further into the next higher Compatible
Level/Realm.

The additional Experiences on Earth would just be a splendid Supplement and
beneficial to his/her Storage Bank, and further incarnations, to come.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1877
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector....

I erroneously wrote Procession, which should be Possession.

But, perhaps...you could have already seen beyond this spelling error...:-)

Edward.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 131
Posted on Friday, September 10, 2010 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Well done! We are all one step closer!

"Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured." ~Mark Twain
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Borthwey

Post Number: 208
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 06:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would go a little “against the grain” here...

Billy simply said "His knowledge of an IHWH is blocked". This has nothing to do with not being able to receive impulses from the storage banks. The storage banks are not transmitting knowledge anyway, they are just conditioning its acquiral.

"violence, hate, anger, envy, belief, submissiveness, arrogance, inferiority or superiority complexes, materialism, egoism...." The manifestation of these things is indeed linked with the spirit's evolution, or lack thereof. It just happens that one can become an IHWH without the propensity to develop these traits having been erradicated.

There is no holding back of abilities from the storage banks whatsoever. But there is a difference between what one receives from the storage banks and knowledge. Knowledge always has to be acquired anew.

One could not become an IHWH within a current human’s lifetime, regardless of the spirit form’s history (I think). And even with a much longer life, the attainment of that status depends on outside factors such as the amount of knowledge that can be obtained in the human’s environment. In other words: it’s the amount of knowledge that a society has accumulated and developed during millenia that dictates the possibility of humans existing, which become “know-it-alls“ (IHWH‘s).

David

Hector

Post Number: 617
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 08:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Borthwey thank you for sharing your thoughts. This is a discussion forum, a place where ideas and points of view are shared, analized and discussed. It is always welcomed when other forum participants disagree and try to expand, correct and give more details about what has been said. Thank you.

When I was talking about IHWH's I was imagining IHWH's who attained some consciousness related abilities like clairvoyance, telekinesis, telepathy etc etc. If you were an IHWH 100000 years ago and were able to partially use your consciousness to levitate things, see bits of the future or the past, or read other people thoughts....in my opinion you could regain such abilities again with the help of the storage banks. Impulses from the storage banks are just bits of information recollected by your own previous personalities, which can be accessed or not. They can be accessed or not depending if we are able to generate a certain "vibrational" frecuency that allows you or I to receive and decode those impulses. If the correct frecuency or vibration is not generated, we will not be able to access such bits of information from past incarnations. I'm almost sure an IHWH did achieve some interesting consciousness-related abilities in the past. I assume in order to achieve consciousness-related abilities the material consciousness/brain needs to generate very high frecuencies and vibrations, that we earth humans are not able to generate yet.

You speak of knowledge. What is knowledge (Wissen)? In my opinion it is the recollection of a great amount of theoretical information. But theory need to be put in praxis/practice, otherwise it remains only theory. I would difference knowledge (Wissen) and wisdom( Weisheit), wisdom is a direct consecuence of putting knowledge into repetition and integrating it to your own experience.

For example if you and I want to move objects with the mind, we could ask Billy/the plejaren how to do it. They would explain how it is done. But then comes the impossible part, to put that process in practice. In this case we had to distinguish two groups of people, those who had those consciousness abilities in the past and those who didn't. Mi explanation is dedicated to those who attained those consciousness related abilities in the past.

What is what the spirit teachings call Relegeon? From the book Arahat Athersata Chapter IV, Evolution, Verses 75-80...76. In order to experience evolution, the truth, wisdom, mastery, knowledge, love and others must be gathered and united once again from currently existing principles. Relegeon basically means to take/use things from the past, and use them properly to grant and favour evolution in all its manifestations. So to use good/neutral positive/ evolution friendly experiences and abilities from your past incarnations in order to make the best of your present incarnation is not only advisable, it is the way to go.

Of course this is just my opinion or point of view, and it can be incorrect or partially wrong. We all have to think for ourselves and exercise a healthy skepticism.

Jonas

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 09:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys

Can someone direct me to any information pertaining to unlocking, in a sense, the the door to the banks of knowledge.I'm thinking any assistance to this mission and for the individual to evolve and assist others to evolve would require a great expance of knowledge that as BEAM's, would be difficult to aquire in one life time.Understanding that we are not being educated as Beam was, and is, by some very evolved beings.

Several years I have digested this material and some people are becoming open minded around me.But I do see the need for special abilities as they would appear with knowledge from the un material and spiitual place of knowledge.

Unfortunatley due to the restraints of our governed lives time is an issue for me.So if anybody could refer me to any translated BEAM quotes or instructions on tapping into this massive storage bank, that must have massive amounts stored just on individuals past evolved lives alone, I would be very greatful.

Cheers

Techieatwork

Post Number: 137
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 04:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas.

Meditation is that narrow door.

I've heard & read that once you past certain amount of time in total stillness (no bodily movements, no speech, no-thoughts) amazing things happen. You can see into the future or the past, etc.

I am willing and trying to become totally still... for a few minutes every day.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, October 12, 2010 - 11:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas,

Combine the following:

1. CREATION created The Law of Love
(research this in the Contact Notes for it is not relating to "love" as we may first think)
as it is the means by which you are connected to all things and all people
and your intuition is connected as well.

2. In order to "unlock and tap into"
-invest the time required to accomplish this by reading
The Goblet of Truth
with a Neutral-Positive mindset
(alpha-wave, neither-for-nor-against-frame-of-mind).
3. Do not allow the repetitions to distract
nor permit your mind to think
"this has already been said" - there is reason and wisdom
in the repetitions ...maintain the neutral-positive alpha brain wave as you read.
This will connect you and unlock.

4. Keep in mind that you are not aware
of how many incarnations you have already gone through
(good that we don't remember so as not to be distracted
by the life experiences that develop certain character or conscious type personalities in us).
5. You have been down this road before and likely with the same individuals.

6. This time you have the TRUTH in written form
and are able to revert and refer to it; unlike as times past.

7. Each individual is only ready for a particular aspect of TRUTH at a given point in time.
Permit yourself to tune into where they are and give them only what will resonate with them then.
Sfath explains this very well to Billy so analyze what he said.
His advice will determine success or non-success.

Remember that Sfath told Billy that even the Plejarens would, at a certain point, learn from him.

Please share what you found successful that we may all benefit as well. Thank you.

Eddie

Memo00

Post Number: 446
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 06:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Jonas

there is no possible training that can make us have access to all the information that Billy can. You cannot learn more than your level of evolution allows. It is not wrong to try to advance as much as possible in this lifetime but it is wrong to assume that one is better than we really are. (to believe in things that are not real)

As i understand it you do not need "special" abilities to assist in the Mission, it is more a matter of patience, perseverance, honesty, modesty, respect for others and team work.

take care

Smukhuti

Post Number: 451
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 09:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We all access the storage banks. Just that it happens unconsciously in the form of impulses.

To access it at will is a long shot even if Billy reveals how to do it. Most of us don't even know how to concentrate properly, let alone meditate properly and derive tangible benefits out of it. The concentration exercises and meditation techniques were there millennia before Billy was there, taught by other prophets and truth-bringers. How many people have mastered those techniques over the ages?
Plus, Billy's ability to access the storage banks at will - not only comes from his knowledge and wisdom and mastery over various techniques, but also from his evolution. Such level of evolution would be impossible for a spirit-form to achieve in just 1 life even by practicing 24x7.

Not meant to discourage, but a goal of say, mastery in one single form of meditation might be more practical and achievable, IMHO.
Salome.
Suv

Kingman

Post Number: 826
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 02:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

Could you expand on the part where you state that,

"5. You have been down this road before and likely with the same individuals."

I think that this is not accurate. There are some cases that could be made for spirits reincarnating within the same group, but this is not the normal condition. Spirits reincarnate within groups of similar, evolutionary-wise, spirits.

If you have any information that points to your statement being true, it would help in clarifying what you've posted.
a friend in america
Shawn

Jonas

Post Number: 45
Posted on Wednesday, October 13, 2010 - 05:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Techieatwork, Eddieamartin, Memo00, Smukhuti,

Thanks guys your imput has given me new perspectives and especially about the Goblet of Truth, I wondered why it was repetitive in some areas. I am ready to learn German but i'm thinking some of the words BEAM uses would not be general words in every day German Speech, Like Gewalt.

Again Thanks for the insights, we may never meet but I'm up for the mission. After thinking at first this was all a Hoax then spending time researching. Well the other night i was looking at the tomb in India of Isua (name for profit and healer) the man they called profit and healer.And the carvings in stone of his feet where thw nails where put. the feet i'm sure was one place you couldn't of covered up. Hands , back , arms , legs yes but they didn't wear socks back then. I'm thinking Jmmanuel hid or tried to hide his scars, the Sandhedran and the Roman Police left on his body.

Love to you always guys, Thanks

Hector

Post Number: 620
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 05:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas just live a decent life paying homage to the Laws and Commandments of Creation. That will be enough. It is not necessary to attain special o extraordinary abilities in order to be helpful to the mission, or in order to advance in the ladder of evolution. There are many other facets of life that can be improved.

But if there is something I would recommend to you, it is learning to identify Creation and how it does manifest itself via its Laws and Commandments. Once you have identified to a certain extent what the Creation is, (what it is not) and how the creation does make itsef visible and understandable before the human being's eyes, then begin to apply this knowledge and wisdom to your daily life. From that moment on you will be an "ambassador" of the Creation.

Once you know the Creation to a minimum extent via Billy's writings or via own personal experience then you are able to fix many kind of problems or troubles, just by generating good values like harmony, balance, order, structure, love, friendship, peace, determination, generosity, fairness, equity, patience, etc.
But learning how to generate those values is not easy, needs lot of time, patience and its a process subject to cycles of ups and downs..

Regards

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 38
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 09:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To Kingman (Shawn) & Jonas,

Regarding the following from my post:

5. You have been down this road before and likely with the same individuals.

Clarification:

It was evident (my assumption) that Jonas has been talking about friends or family. Myself, I have found that conversations are never a single moment or discussion in regards to the mission. We can read into (feel, intuition) about where someone is at and whether they are having difficulty or they're resonating with the information. This experience is valuable when following Sfath's advice.

One thing:

In the Goblet of Truth it indicates that those evolved to higher levels are to help those of a lower evolution. If we only re-incarnate along side similarly evolved Beings, we would not have the difficulties and challenges with those closest to us in this time and age. The Goblet of Truth throws much light on this. I'm still in the study and analysis phase of The Goblet of Truth my friend so anything you can point to would be helpful to me as I'm learning from it and do not have it completely ingrained or embodied.

Hope this clarifies what I meant in # 5.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 339
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas: Prophet not profit.

Kingman

Post Number: 827
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 11:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie,

I somewhat get what you mean. You were commenting about Jonas and his difficulties with others he discusses the Meier materials with, and that it's a continuous pattern, 'in this lifetime'. My direction was towards the the topic we're posting under, Reincarnation, etc.

Now I am wondering about this statement,

"In the Goblet of Truth it indicates that those evolved to higher levels are to help those of a lower evolution. If we only re-incarnate along side similarly evolved Beings, we would not have the difficulties and challenges with those closest to us in this time and age."

The higher evolved beings help in unseen ways and don't require to reincarnate amongst lower evolved beings for this to take place. At least on our planet. :-)
a friend in america
Shawn

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 10:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas,

We may find the following helpful; worth considering. It confirms and sheds light on the advice given to Billy by Sfath.

In The Goblet of Truth pg. 215 verse 117:

117) And do not vilify (humiliate) those who call on (search for) the truth and fight against it in doing so without
knowledge (unknowingly) because they do not know how to come in contact with it on the right path and
therefore do wrong things; therefore you shall be guides and intercessors (counsellors) to them so that they
appear pleased towards the truth, find the right path and understand the teaching of truth and all its things;
and if you do this then they will proclaim to you the prosperousness (success) of their learning and they will
be thankful to you and announce to you what efforts they have made.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page