Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 07, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through September 07, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Rarena

Post Number: 591
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 03:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding the total consciousness that is... spiritual as well as material... of which we are all a part... evolves constantly although never reaching perfection. Also the outdated word soul(as in solar plexus/heart mind)is incorrectly described as being the spirit when indeed it is merely a component of the material consciousness: personality/ psyche and not the spiritual consciousness.

Apparently our spiritual component is slightly more evolved than our material side except, of course, in Billy Meier's absolutely unique case where he is beyond the Srut, Arahat Athersata, and Petale levels of consciousness.

This subject is an area which is very complex and way beyond my current knowledge level but is accurately described in the book on Plejaren life, I've forgotten the name at the moment. Life in outer space?

Core Group 49 member, Philia Stauber gave and excellent lecture on this very subject at the US FIGU AM/PM in Arizona in 2008.

Salome

Scott

Post Number: 2015
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 05:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy,

I'm a bit confused, are you saying Billy's consciousness is developed beyond Petale? How could that be, when his spirit form in earlier times occupied the Arahat Athersata level, and then returned to the material life? At best I was under the impression Billy can receive impulses from the Petale Level, but the communication is one way. I believe Petale is the highest level of spirit development, before rejoining Creation. If Billy is beyond that...

Regards
Scott

Indi

Post Number: 518
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 06:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I agree with Scott. Billy's spiritform had only reached Arahat Athersata level, a long way from Petale.

Also, based on the info and charts showing brain and spiritual quotients, it would appear that the spiritual quotient is in almost all cases slightly 'less' than the material brain quotient.

However, I would also add that the charts eg., found in Guido's book 'And still they fly!' pps. 334-335 showing the percentages in this regard from 1844 and 1978, don't quite seem to match up. I will have to look into the discrepancy further.

Robyn

Schantz

Post Number: 118
Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010 - 06:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Randy,

I will have to disagree with your statement above. It's not Billy that is beyond Srut, Arahat Athersata, and Petale, but his spirit form. His spirit form to the best of my knowledge has not exceeded the Arahat Athersata level. His spirit form has a long way to go before reaching the level of Petale.

Edward

Post Number: 1837
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi there Rarena(Randy)....

You sowing confusion, I see! :-)

I would agree with all the boardees, here.

The AA and Petale....were in existence WAYYYYYY before there was a Spirit-form shed, that would be known as (reside in a human body): Nokodemjon, etc., the Prophet lineage, etc., Billy...

Mind you, that: Billy's Spirit-form is much and much YOUNGER....than the above
mentioned, Spirit Levels/Collectives! [Speaking of an infant(Billy's Spirit-
form) and it's Mother(AA and Petale), so to speak....]

Edward.

Lth

Post Number: 44
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 07:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Actually Edward, our spirit forms' mother is Creation with all due respect > :-)

Edward

Post Number: 1840
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 09:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas....

I see you did not 'catch the drift'.

I am quite familiar with what you mentioned and which is very obvious and
Logical, BUT...I was speaking from another point of view!

See if you can Unravel WHAT I mean?

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1841
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....and Thomas.

Your: "To clarify, the spirit is already 100 percent clear and logical."

It is NEVER mentioned in such manner, referring to - the 100 percent -.

Saying it in such way, makes it sound as if the Spirit has reached her
Enlightenment (; pseudo Cult Religion definition), which does NOT exist.
[ONLY, in Consciousness relation terms, as Billy made very clear.]

Hench: the Spirit-Consciousness STILL Accumulates information in EVERY
incarnation. Thus: it is NEVER Enlightened (in any shape or form) or 100
percent! It too, is LEARNING(/Absorbing). And will keep on doing so.....

I think we should leave it clearly as is mentioned in the Teachings
WITHOUT...the 100 percent.

Let us NOT Over exaggerate...Thomas!

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 592
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 11:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Discussion forum folks;

This is a discussion board and I am discussing contact 228 recently translated. Billy, respectfully comes aligned with Nokodamion's spiritual lineage which was up to the Petale level... At least very advanced Arahat Athersata level anyway... that was my point, the consciousness, that is... the spiritual consciousness is more evolved in the spirit part of us. It should have said: TO rather than AND Petale but I was out the door and thank you for noticing this obvious not so trivial error.

Kingman

Post Number: 821
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 03:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As a note: Nokodemjon was at the highest level(7) of Arahat Athersata(making the Petale level almost attained) when the decision to return to a material life form and halt the advances of Nokodemjon's created peoples. These Human Beings were living in a barbaric, degenerate, megalomanic existence and out of control with its thirst for power. Upon his return to the material world, he made quick work of the warring perpetrators and had their spirits held back from reincarnation till all knowledge from their storage banks had faded away. Altogether, a very unique event for our Universe(Dern).

-----------
Shawn and others,
There are 7 pure spirit levels from Arahat Athersata to Petale.

Arahat Athersata is only the first of these 7 levels, Petale being the 7th.

Each of these levels has levels within it as well, and in the case of Arahat Athersata, there are 7, and I think Petale has 4.

The 7 levels are
1. Arahat Athersata
2. Lantanao
3. Absaly
4. Darman
5. Euchare
6. Logon
7. Petale

You may find this info on the forum, in Jacob's spiritual terminology section.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on July 25, 2010)
a friend in america
Shawn

Lth

Post Number: 47
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 10:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> 100 percent logical does not mean the same as having reached 100 percent > capacity and I stand by what I posted in this regard. Ask anyone who is a > spirit lessons FIGU member and you will see that I am correct in this. My > information is not just limited to this forum but also to nearly every book > and contact report published by BEAM himself with only a few exceptions. I > also have a few friends that are spirit lessons members with whom I have > consulted in the past on certain things. This does not preclude me from > having made mistakes but in this case the information is clear and correct > in my understanding. If there are references to the contrary, I will gladly > read them and change my view if need be. Until then I stand by my post :-)

Lth

Post Number: 48
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 10:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Sorry if I did not catch your drift Edward but my dog died yesterday and I > am not in the mood to address puzzles right now. That being said, my info > stands as is.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 518
Posted on Sunday, July 25, 2010 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas , I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dog . Our animals are a reminder of how simple a friendship can be .

The forum , here , however , reminds us of how tedious that it can be , when no slack is given , due to some simple mistakes . Something that took me some time to realize . I ask us all to be somewhat "old world" in our approach to each other , and not treat the other one like the stupidest person in the galaxy .

Of course , i can speak because I was the worst ! It was no fun , and we can all be proud of how we respond to another's honest level of understanding , or premature posting . We're all learning , and for me , the number one issue is how we treat our fellows , not facts and fissures .

Spank ya kindly !

Lth

Post Number: 49
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 02:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Mark, I would like to say thanks and that I appreciate your way of > handling people which is superior to my way often. In my estimation, you > seem to be a good guy. Now I think we have drifted off topic though! :-)

Hector

Post Number: 605
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 05:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"The spirit is already 100 percent clear and logical."

In my opinion, this means the spirit is not capable of acting against creational Laws and Commandments. It will always align itself with Creational Laws. In order to interact in a "primitive" material existence, the spirit creates a set of evolutive tools like the material consciousness (brain), the personality, the psyche and the comprehensive consciousness block, which are able to take position against Creational Law. Contravening Creational Laws implies making mistakes which cause inconvenience/harm and guarantee learning valuable lessons.

Once the spirit enters the first pure spirit level AA, it gets rid of all its tools and gadgets in the material plane because they are not necessary anymore.

This is how I see it.

Lth

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 05:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Exactly Hector. The material subconsciousness is also logical but can be > fed incorrect data unlike the spiritual consciousness forms which only > accept factual and logical information. Only correct and logical info can > pass the gemut. Thanks Hector!

Elreyjr

Post Number: 162
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Lth/Thomas,

I came across these pearls from Jacob's post 124 March 29, 2004 and I quote:

"2. Menschliche Geist / Geistform = Human Spirit / Human Spiritform; both definitions mean one and the same, means also the same as Spirit / Spiritform. Every Spiritform that is still in the cycle of re-incarnation has an "Unbewusstes Geist-Evolutive Bewusstsein"; which translates like this: "unconscious Spirit-evolutionary consciousness"; this means that every Spiritform that is still bound to the material realm for its Spiritual evolution _regardless_ of it Spiritual development level, has an unconscious e.g. unaware spirit-evolutionary consciousness.

This is for two main reasons:
A) The Spirit-consciousness is a 'work-in-progress’, which means that it hasn't reached 100% of its functionality / capacity as of yet, it does not include all the 'parts' yet which can make it conscious.

B) If the spirit-consciousness would be conscious from the start, it would be in constant conflict with the material consciousness, because the material consciousness can and will think positive, negative or neutral-balanced, while the Spirit-consciousness can only think Neutral-balanced / only logical. The Spirit-consciousness would enforce its will on the material-consciousness and the fact is, that the material consciousness is needed to learn and make mistakes in order to evolve."

How does the following statement affect/support your stand "The spirit is already 100 percent clear and logical.":

- the spirit is a work-in-progress
and has not reached its 100 % functionality/
capacity as yet.

- while the Spirit-consciousness can only think Neutral-balanced / only logical.

Jun
My will be done

Indi

Post Number: 521
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When Thomas said '100% clear and logical' he was not referring to the evolution state/level. He was referring to the fact that the spirit/spiritform, no matter whether is it a new one or a highly evolved one is fully/totally/completely etc.... logical and neutral. This is an English speakers way of saying things sometimes.

It is unfortunate that seeing '100%' various people have jumped to a conclusion, without really taking notice of what was said, but hopefully it is cleared up now?

Robyn

Lth

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2010 - 08:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Robyn/Indi is exactly correct. Thanks Robyn!!! :-)

(Message edited by indi on July 26, 2010)

Edward

Post Number: 1844
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 12:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun....

Excellent reference.

Yes, you comprehend the facts as is mentioned.

This would clear up the mist...[; as I also mentioned.]

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1845
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2010 - 01:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun....

Just a supplement, hint:

Every Clearness and Logicalness are constantly exposed to NEW Experiences,
which in turn are Revised, into another Greater Level of Clearness and
Logicalness. Still, Striving to Perfection (as intended by The Creation), NOT
100% or Enlighten(ed)ment(; Pseudo Cult Religious terms). Like-wise, is such,
even...with The Creation: and ALL Within her.

Edward.

Jonas

Post Number: 41
Posted on Monday, September 06, 2010 - 06:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all

Can some one give me a heads up on the storage banks and how they work or if you could direct me to forum pages on this subject. I'm thinking this is were our personality goes after our hearts stop beating or when the spirit force of creation leaves the atmosphere?

Jonas

Truth is Peace

Hector

Post Number: 614
Posted on Tuesday, September 07, 2010 - 04:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jonas there is one thread of the forum partially dedicated to the storage banks:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/46.html?1283237945

Also you can use the search engine, type both words storage+banks and read most of the results...like Edward uses to say, pleasant study :-)

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page