Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 05, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through September 05, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Norm

Post Number: 1387
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 07:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Christian told me years ago that they found a third universe. I think he said it was like triplets. There may be even more.
My Website

Darren

Post Number: 266
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2010 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

Are you referring to the same Destroyer Comet that was in our solar system? If you are, then how did it get to be near the universal gate entrance as I don't recall reading that it is close by to us.

Scott

Post Number: 2023
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 02:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks everyone for your responses, Yes Norm I do remember something about a 3rd Creation, which got me thinking about my original question.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 108
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear FIGU Forum Members,

I would like you to look into Billy's picture taken at the tunnel connecting the DERN with the DAL universes, seen in the book "And Still They Fly" pic no 69 p 36 from the picture gallery in the book. I think that we need to settle once and for all one of the two contradictory descriptions

If the two universes touch each other by their bumper belts, how would you be able to see planets on the way, when we know that the outer belts contain no coarse matter ?

We are faced with the following dilema in which we must choose between one of the two explanations:

1- The Picture does not represent the truth and would then be considered a hoax.

2- The connection between the universes does NOT happen at their outer belts but are interlaced in the same way the double spiral of creation is shown. A tunnel between the two material belts would then be possible.

Salome

Mohammed

Smukhuti

Post Number: 437
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mohammed,

A very good question. The picture also does not correspond to the below Answer:

quote:

...now have a simple curious question. Since you've actually travelled beyond the universe itself to the Dal universe, what does the edge of the universe actually look like? As in; is it solid mass like rock or is it energy?, what colour is it?, what kind of physical matter is it?, is it many light years thick?, or is it organic with organic creatures living in it?, etc.
Just curious
James the Truthseeker

ANSWER: You may compare leaving the DERN and entering the DAL universe as driving into a fog-bank and suddenly coming out at the other end (clear view again). The transition "realm" is a diffuse light consisting of energy. It can be broken through by a tunnel which must be "built/produced" by technical means in advance.

How can a fog-bank have appearance like that?

However, what Meier describe might be the case just prior to or after the Photo taken.
Salome.
Suv

Michael_horn

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I recall, we were told that there are countless universes (Creations), "universes within universes, etc.). In the third universe, they apparently also found peoples who were distant descendants of the Nokodemion lineage, as I recall hearing.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 164
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark C.

I am not talking about the dimensional gate that let the destroyer comet through. I am talking about the Universal arrier. Quote:

Asket's Explainations part 1:

"8. The reason for our coming into this, your DERN universe, lies in earlier times, that are calculated in several centuries, and, indeed, in the urge to explore, and in a fulfillment of an obligation of our race, who, from the earliest times, came from your DERN universe.

9. Made possible through technical developments, an ancient universe barrier was opened again between our (universe) and your universe, that guaranteed us the entrance into your time, after which the knowledge about it, lost many thousands of years ago, was worked out again.

So I don't know if they lost the knowledge of how to build and close dimensional gates but they did lose the knowledge of how to open or close the Universal gate at the edge of the Univeerse.

Oh and by the way, MqHassan, there are no discrepancies, just a need to fill in the facts. The universes actually do touch at the bumper belts so it is easier to build a universal gate through them. I don't know about the planet though.

I hope this helps this discussion.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1355
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and Scott,

What more is known about this third Creation Universe? Is there a source reference to this (or where Christian found the information)?

It would be interesting to know if these intersect which of the two -- DERN or DAL Universes, or conjoined with both; if there has been any communication with any Humans from this third Universe?

Hi Mohammed,

Such connection tunnel can only be at the points where the Ramming-Belts touch each other at both Universes. As to the picture, some of the original photos by Billy on the deep-space journey were substituted in many cases by certain secret-service agencies that took the originals away. So there is no hoax here, but is then the actions of those secret agencies to discredit Billy.

Peace in Wisdom = Wisdom in Peace

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Pele

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 04:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mohammed,

If "you" are facing a dilemma and if "you" must make a choice between two options I do not understand the following:

1- Why you mention the "we".

2- Why take the time to participate in the forum if you already stipulate a "hoax" as a option?

Warm Regards from Brazil.
Pele

Mqhassan

Post Number: 109
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 04:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod,

That is a good explanation, however it would put us in a position to scrutinize such pictures and perhaps mention why such pictures cannot be depended upon. Its better not to publish them in a book that has great information on the Meier case only to be spoilt by a few pictures that can be from a questionable source. It is this picture that was later eloborated and published as a space colony by G. O'Neil if I remember correctly.

Its so unfortunate that Meier was not careful enough, by giving up his negative films to be processed outside. ( no intelligence agency in the world would process its pictures at photographer's shop ), not to mention a prophet.

The space trip of the the millenium, bought with it the mistake of the millenium that was trully a lost opportunity. Could it be that the Pl's actually decided that the pictures should be destroyed, after providing him with such an opportunity ?

FIGU members might be interested to know that the prophet Mohammed was also given a One day trip opportunity with some similar results, riding in a craft named " Al-Buraq ". It is mentioned that his travel passed through all seven layers of the universe and met previous prophets like Isa ( Immanuel ), Moses and Abraham. (A time travel done over 1350 years earlier). Billy never mentioned this subject and perhaps needs to be asked about it.

Salome

Mohammed

Markcampbell

Post Number: 537
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik_01;

Thanks for showing me that . I wasn't properly aware of it before .

Hi Darren ;

The Destroyer comet never went near the universal gate ; I was referring to another artificial gate in the Lyran area which the Destroyer comet accidentally passed through , which is how it got here . I'm sorry that I don't have access to the text.

Salome , Mark

Norm

Post Number: 1389
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2010 - 06:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

J_rod7, it was a face to face conversation. I asked him if there were any new discoveries by Billy or The Ps & he mentioned the Ps just discovered a third universe.
My Website

Mahigitam

Post Number: 246
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 01:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First Pre-Creation can create upto 49 creations(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,14,21,28,32,49)..[In this example let us assume it has created 49 creations]
Suppose, we are in the material Universe of the First Creation created by ABsolute Absolutum, HOw different will be the evolution, strucutre, living beings(humans, plants, animals etc)..& Creative Natural Laws of the Creation 1(1st stage - material universe) from the FIrst Creation(1st stage - material universe ) ?

p.s: Assuming that there are 22 levels for the "Absolute Absolutum" to come into existence in the first place.

Hi Mahigitam,
Your image was resized to fit the forum window and reposted, two posts below.
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1157.html?1283032266#POST52021
Peace,
Badr - Moderator

(Message edited by badr on August 28, 2010)
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Smukhuti

Post Number: 438
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 10:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mohammed,

Would be great if Billy can comment on your question on the Universal tunnel photo. Next Q&A round is a great opportunity.
Salome.
Suv

Mqhassan

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2010 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pele,

Welcome to the Forum.

Perhaps the word hoax is not a correct terminology of what was meant, and I didnt say that Billy was reponsible for that. Rod gave a good explanation that the picture could have been manipulated and changed. As is well known , the outer layers of the universe cannot have coarse matter. The picture of the tunnel does show planetary objects on one side.

Our conception of dimensions is also limited to what people can visualize. The rotating double helix shape of creation makes it more difficult to define the separation of the layers. It is here that I wanted to put a point, that perhaps the two universes are intermingled while still preserving their seven layers. There could actually be a possibility of having a tunnel extending between the two material belts in a short cut as mentioned, if the picture was not played with.

It is here that we are faced with the fact that one of the two choices is correct while the other becomes wrong.

salome

Mohammed

Badr

Post Number: 536
Posted on Saturday, August 28, 2010 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Image from post
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1157.html?1282934984#POST51993

reposted after editing the size.

Peace,
Badr

Norm

Post Number: 1392
Posted on Sunday, August 29, 2010 - 10:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How can you have a pre creation after a first creation. There needs to be a better term.
My Website

Edward

Post Number: 1864
Posted on Tuesday, August 31, 2010 - 12:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm and Micheal.....

I would not be surprised Christian mentioning that.

It would speak for itself, that there would be multiple Universes/Creations
being born in a similar time frame.

Always NEW Bubbles being born at the same time....

Take heed, that in the Bubble process...she expands in all directions, and
thus, NEW Bubbles CAN....manifest at the same time...and further...extending
in all other directions. So as you can notice: the pattern is very variable;
depending on their Consequence(s) - Cause and Effect.

Michael: yes, that would speak for itself, also. I remember reading that once,
also. (The) Creation has Endless possibilities...

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 249
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 03:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi Norm,
I think it is called as "UR-creation" which is born out of creation...now my main question is
HOw different will be the evolution, strucutre, living beings(humans, plants, animals etc)..& Creative Natural Laws of the Creation among various creations...
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Michael_horn

Post Number: 321
Posted on Thursday, September 02, 2010 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Looks like Stephen is Hawking it up over there about the unnecessary "God":

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7976594/Stephen-Hawking-God-was-not-needed-to-create-the-Universe.html

Mizarcubed

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2010 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings all,
Stephen is Hawking
I was talking with my grandpa and he seems to be set on the idea that creation is greater and there is no such thing as evolution I couldn't help but laugh a little to myself if he only knew that without evolution there would be no Creation!!!

Edward

Post Number: 1869
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 12:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam...

If I remember it correctly: UR(original)-Creation was generated from/within
the/an - Inspiration/Idea - by the known Nothing (Consciousness/Energy).
[Utilize Search Engine for details....; was discussed.]

And, from there on New Creations were born/generated: the Bubble Effect.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1870
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2010 - 12:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Michael...

Yes, just a Late Bloomer....trying to still Blossom.

As you and most of us know: the GOD concept is thanks to our Cult Religious
input, which indoctrinated our lives, alas. Indeed, very hard for them, to
distance themselves form the (Cult Religious) GOD concept, no?

Than, here is when plain old - Common Sense and Logic - takes her stance...
[Let them throw away all their (outdated) formulas and what not...:-)]

Edward.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page