Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 06, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through November 06, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Matt

Post Number: 136
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott: The colors are supposed to represent what types of colors are "good" for a person, as in clothing etc...

Scott, what else are colors good to be used for other then choice of colors for clothes?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 257
Posted on Sunday, March 07, 2010 - 06:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

What is meant by the phrase "...the colour radiating in our head is most likely somewhere between a pink progressing towards violet and a reddish-gold—at the very best..." is that earth humans due to our low evolution of conciousness display these colours and not the colours representing the higher evolution of conciousness like Golden, White and Blue.

It is further explained in
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/God-delusion_and_God-delusion_Insanity#Belief_and_Knowledge_.E2.80.93_Colour-radiations_of_the_Consciousness

So colour radiating from our head has nothing to do with our birthday as that would imply that evolution of conciousness is dependant on birth date.
Salome.
Suv

Elba

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 11:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello:
How you can clean up a house from fluidal forces ???
Do I need to to be death to leave fluidal forces in a house ?? or clothing??

--------------

Elba, the fluidal forces are being absorbed by your surroundings all the time.

It is my thought that if you wanted to remove the vibrations of someone else's fluidal forces, you might have to remove the object. If you can't do that eg., it is in the walls of a house, then you must learn to discern what forces are your own and which are foreign and not allow the others to overpower your own.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on March 08, 2010)

Darren

Post Number: 190
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 04:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn,

Are the fluidal forces left behind in a house that strong that people (that move in) can have trouble discerning them from their own thoughts? I was under the impression that the forces felt were only minor.

Indi

Post Number: 420
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 04:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren, I would think that it would depend on how balanced one is, in the psyche as to whether residual fluidal forces have an impressionable affect. Being balanced in the psyche, and also being 'sensitive' to impressions makes one more aware of the various frequencies and their vibrations in objects and life forms.

I am sensitive to these things. I not so long ago let someone who has a very different frequency to me, borrow my car for 3 days. The next time I got in the car I could literally 'feel' their forces still in the car. The borrower is a very stressed out person, with high level of intensity. It was quite uncomfortable to drive with it initially, however, over time it has dissipated maybe or maybe I have adjusted to it.

Robyn

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1057
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 10:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,

Please be aware that there is a detailed, 410 page book written about these things.

http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?cPath=21_27&products_id=407

"Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge" (About Fluidal Energy, respectively, Fluidal Powers and Other Things)

These many and various energies and powers - "mental" (this forum thread title) is just one of many - are much, much more diverse and complex than the uninformed discussions here suggest.

I don't have the time to try to provide the necessary details (which is why Billy wrote a thick book) but it really sounds like blind people debating the nature of an elephant here. No offence intended, of course. It's just the way it is in English, since so little is available in that language.

To be blunt, there is still a woefully inadequate amount of information in English for these forum discussions to be of anything other than entertainment (and confusion) value. Suffice it to say that Billy writes that most of these stored forces are only distressing to people with labile egos. People with a strong and healthy consciousness quickly overwhelm these residual forces left behind by less powerful people.

Bottom line: Don't worry. Be happy. :-)

I hope this has been helpful.

Cheers!

Dyson

Indi

Post Number: 421
Posted on Monday, March 08, 2010 - 11:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson
When using the phrase "no offence intended", there is usually a comment that precedes it that could be taken as an offensive thing to say to someone.

I have noticed you have used it a few times recently, and can only offer that if you think that something I or others have said is not correct then instead of saying something that could be offensive, like

"but it really sounds like blind people debating the nature of an elephant here",

it may be more useful and help others to learn if you left the potentially 'offensive' judgemental comment out and instead gave your own comment or view about the matter being discussed.

Even if the 'blind are leading the blind', it is not done intentionally, and those involved deserve to be treated as students not as dimwits.

People have the right in a 'discussion' to put their view across, have someone rebut, and then have the right to argue if they wish for their stance. Without this form of 'liberal' argumentation, people on forums such as this can feel bullied or belittled, which has absolutely no positive outcome for anyone.

So, please consider my thoughts on this so we can learn and help each other.

Robyn

Msmichelle

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 06:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn....you are definately a welcome moderator....because I've also notice the same behaviors from a few on this forum using their bullying tactics. Thanks for keeping others in line with what's important....to learn.

peace

Markcampbell

Post Number: 410
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 09:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The feature that I always consider first in the Spiritual Teaching is that of thought and behaviour . I have not always been so thoughtful ! If you can catch yourself then you can set your course right . Also , the actions of yesterday were habits , possibly genetic initiatives running in the background. We could give others a chance to steer themselves away from their past . We are in good company together here as collegues , if that is indeed the correct way to spell it .

MC

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1059
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Robyn (et al),

Thank you for your good advice, which I will try to take into consideration here more. You know I have great respect for your motivations, intelligence and approach, etc.

Nevertheless, were Billy to participate here anonymously, I'm convinced that his straight-from-the-shoulder, call-a-spade-a-spade style would be howled off of this English-language forum quick smart, and - unfortunately for me! - I am a full-time student of Billy Meier's work, and, inevitably, it rubs off on me maybe more than it should. When I say "No offence intended" it is simply because I do actually intend no personal offence, not because I'm a sadistic bastard who likes to bully people and make them unhappy. (Actually, the reverse is true.)

And it's not "blind leading blind". It's more like a whole room full of people trying to see in inadequate light. Not their fault. The light's over in the "German language" room next door, and all we have here is what comes out from the crack under the door. I spend 95% of my time in the room with 95% of the light, and when I come over here to tell my friends what's next door, sometimes the truth is unwelcome, because it's often much less pleasant than uninformed speculation.

One of Billy's main teachings is that the world has grown dangerously soft and mushy. And we are all HERE to learn and discuss Billy's teachings, are we not? Even if his manner of doing it is offensive.

From And Yet They Fly

pp.70-71

The Hard Language of Truth

With the regular repetition of a striking clock, the harsh and rough-hewn language in Billy's scripts is rejected. A large number of readers are bothered by this fact and prefer to turn to other books whose contents do not attack their psyche so fiercely but instead, soothe it like oil and balsam. Their thoughts can continue along the same old track without having to seek new ways through toilsome efforts. Above all, it is much easier to hang on to traditional ideas than to be faced with completely new facts that can also be very painful every now and then. It must be clear that the truth always sounds hard to a person who finds it annoying and even offensive, so that they feel personally attacked. It also sounds hard because the mirror of their own faultiness and shortcomings is often held before their very noses, although they assess themselves as being almost faultless. Furthermore, the teachings of the spirit require a completely different interpretation. This just so happens to be the way it is found in the nature of the matter. There is no further development if a person thinks the same way in spiritual matters as in physical matters. The language of diplomacy, as commonly used among us on Earth, serves primarily as a means of gaining some type of advantage at the cost of others. The realities are usually improperly and falsely rendered with this form of language and they degenerate into deadly misunderstandings. The truth may never be spread in a diplomatic form. Truth must call the facts by name, as they really are, straightforwardly without belittlement or misappropriation. According to the words of Semjase, paraphrasing and sweet-talking give false impressions with the result that everything is misinterpreted and inappropriately spread, which can lead to renewed false teachings. The language of truth has always been very hard and wherever the attempt was made to paraphrase it, it has been distorted beyond recognition and the real sense was lost. In bearing witness to the truth, a falsification may not occur under any circumstance, as it is a question of the Creational Laws and Directives, which are unwaveringly and forever valid hitherto into all eternity and are in no need of change.

We should thus bear in mind that truth might may not be set forth with fine tongues and soft words. People who are far enough in their spiritual development to understand and grapple the hard language do not take account at Billy's writing style. Naturally, the same fact can be depicted for the reader in various ways, made palatable so that his or her appetite is not spoiled. But Billy makes use of his hard style with full intent because most of our contemporaries are only roused to their own thoughts in this manner.

According to the Pleiadians, it will not be easy to make this clear to the people of Earth in their present stage of development. They are already too softened and have strayed from the knowledge of truth to the point that they energetically resist everything that sounds like the hard truth.

Hence, know thyself. He who bears the hard, undiplomatic language of truth and acknowledges its worth will find himself on the right path of veritable evolution. Otherwise, for the time being, this way will remain barred to him through hindrances that he must clear away.

Further reading:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/gaiaguys/meierv6p379.htm

Cheers! (& keep up the good work!)
Dyson

Elba

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 12:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Again ! Dyson I got your point , but Indi is totally right !!
Thank you Indi /Robyn? por your response to my q !! and Yes we are students of the Spiritual Teachings.

Michael_horn

Post Number: 172
Posted on Tuesday, March 09, 2010 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dyson,

Since we're all about the harsh language of truth here, why do you continue to maintain that Meier is effectively lying to us all regarding: the crop circles not being of ET origin, his emphatic declarations that the PoZ is a hoax, and his comments about other conspiracies with which you clearly disagree, etc.?

Since he's creating a record for these times, and it seems to be a mighty truthful and consistent one, what does it serve him/us to suddenly go cryptic, or even to outright disinform about such specific - repeatedly asked - questions?

When I was with Billy and Christian several years ago and personally asked the question about the PoZ, he took less than a millisecond to respond about the nature and source of the hoax. So either he was telling the truth, or so afraid that the Israelis were going to descend on the center that he had a lie well prepared to protect from such an invasion.

Somehow I don't buy the latter.

My point is that you are still giving what he has clearly stated the old wink-wink, nudge-nudge and effectively calling him a...liar.

We certainly don't have to accept anything/everything he says as the truth. But so far I am unfamiliar with any evidence showing that he has chosen to lie, to actually repeatedly, emphatically lie about things, instead of issuing his quite familiar responses to the effect of, "I don't know", "Figure it out yourselves", etc.

I think it's time that you either come right out and say that he's lying, and explain how you know (not believe) that to be true and how your knowledge of the truthfulness of these conspiracies trumps his, or maybe admit that you are the one still holding on firmly to unsubstantiated information.

Whichever the case may be, since this issue colors your own thinking about a few things, since you are holding it as inner truth to which the rest of us are either unknowing or willfully blind, it's long past high time to clean it up.

Edward

Post Number: 1713
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 01:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv.....

Concerning: Once Billy astral projected himself to examine certain Mr.
Glanzmann a.....

Well, Billy does make very clear: there is NO such thing as Astral Projection!

Billy, would just utilize his Consciousness related abilities, it be say,
even...through Consciousness Shifting, (or similar) to acquire information or
whatever insight which is needed.

Even, at 'first glance' he is able to see the auras, as far as I can recall.

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 169
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 07:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, please check out special bulletin 38:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Special_Bulletin_38
(thanks Carlos)
In regards to crop circles...maybe the confusion is that Billy has a photo of a crop circle taken at his farm which was left by the Plejaren craft. The difference between this photo and all the other crop circle photos is that it looks like the ground has been burnt (radiation?). The ones seen all over the world are not anything like that, nothing looks burnt, the crops have just been flattened.
According to the last stats I saw, 70% of Americans do not agree with the official government line concerning 9/11.
"How the hell would you know what my line looks like, it's imaginary." - my Dad, after being told by the police to walk a straight line.

Indi

Post Number: 423
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mental Fluidal energies Please

Smukhuti

Post Number: 262
Posted on Wednesday, March 10, 2010 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward,

I should have been careful using that term - "astral projection". Somehow it slipped out. I am aware of conciousness shifting phenomena mentioned by Billy in one of the bulletins.
Salome.
Suv

Gaiaguysnet

Post Number: 1067
Posted on Thursday, March 11, 2010 - 05:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Michael,

Thanks - as ever - for the dorothydixers! :-)

The so-called "real life" (which we've all read about on the Internet) has delayed my reply to you, which I'll post over on the "The Planet Earth: ET Intervention On Earth" thread as soon as I put it all together for you. It'll be a major work, dealing with the Plejaren, the Sirians and the Reticulans.

Until then -

Cheers!
Dyson

Stephen_moore

Post Number: 265
Posted on Monday, May 03, 2010 - 06:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Fluidal_Energy

Examples of Fluidal Energy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5-Gi7FD1Q

I have personally experienced many things like this in my life. From TV's that turn them selves on to strange sounds coming from my PC. Doors opening on there own. Taps turning themselves on. Shadows on walls. Hearing voices when there is no one in the same room or house as me. knocking sounds and more.....

Salome
Website addresses - www.ufofacts.co.cc - www.thecircleforhumanity.net

Davidmg

Post Number: 73
Posted on Thursday, November 04, 2010 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

after looking at Stephan post # 265

I have seen that clip of the stones in the cemetery. And I have to admit it looks quite convincing. But, I did notice is that if you look in the background behind the stones you will see sunlight shining through the trees. So... the point of interest ( aka ghost ) seems to appear behind the stone may be from the moisture heating up off the stone illuminating the moisture by the sun light which gives the illusion of a ghost.

Davidmg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Davidmg

Darren

Post Number: 282
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 06:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't see how these could be happening/real because I recall Billy saying Poltergeists and the like, occurring shortly after a particular person passes away and it only lasts for a second or two.

Hector

Post Number: 623
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 04:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let me post a quote from "Rund um die Fluidalenergie":

'Wenn sogenannte Poltergeist und dergleichen in Erscheinung treten, also Phänomene, bei denen aus unerklärlichen Gründen Poltergeräusche gehört werden, Möbel oder sonstige Gegenstände durch die Gegend fliegen, Fenster und Türen auf- und zugeschlagen oder Gestalten gesehen werden oder vielerlei andere unerklärliche Dinge geschehen, dann handelt es sich dabei um Psychokinetik, Psychoteleplastie un Psychotelekinetik. Dahinter stehen dann Menschen, die schwere gedankliche-gefühlsmässige und damit psychische Probleme haben, die sie in der Regel selbst nicht kennen. Aus diesem psychischen Problemzustand heraus lösen sie grosse bewusstseinsmässige resp.mentale Kräfte aus, durch die dann unbewusst die psychokinetischen, psychoteleplastischen und psychotelekinetischen Phänomene ausgelöst werden und in Erscheinung treten.

Please help me with the translation of the above :-)

Patm

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 09:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector
Using the website:
http://translate.google.com

you can provide the text of the language you want translated (autodetect) and select the language you would like to translate to (English) then click translate.

You can also translate entire websites in other languages to whatever language you choose (English).
example:
if you place the following link into the text field of the translator instead of text
you will be taken to the Swiss FIGU website but will see it in English with the ability to navigate to other internal links, also in English.

Below is the result of your request using this method (Not exact but still understandable.)

If connect so-called Poltergeist and the like in appearance, ie phenomena that are heard in which inexplicably Poltergeräusche fly, furniture or other items through the area, windows and doors can be seen up and added to, or forms, or done many other inexplicable things, Is this to psychokinetic, Psychoteleplastie un Psychotelekinetik. Behind then are people in serious mental-emotional and mental problems are so they know not the rule itself. That mental state out to solve large problem consciousness kind resp.mentale forces, by unconscious then connect the psycho-kinetic, psychotic and psycho teleplastic telekinetic phenomena are triggered and in appearance.

Hope this helps
PatM

Patm

Post Number: 37
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hector
Using the website:
http://translate.google.com

you can provide the text of the language you want translated (autodetect) and select the language you would like to translate to (English) then click translate.

You can also translate entire websites in other languages to whatever language you choose (English).
example:
if you place the following link into the text field of the translator instead of text
you will be taken to the Swiss FIGU website but will see it in English with the ability to navigate to other internal links, also in English.

Below is the result of your request using this method (Not exact but still understandable.)

If connect so-called Poltergeist and the like in appearance, ie phenomena that are heard in which inexplicably Poltergeräusche fly, furniture or other items through the area, windows and doors can be seen up and added to, or forms, or done many other inexplicable things, Is this to psychokinetic, Psychoteleplastie un Psychotelekinetik. Behind then are people in serious mental-emotional and mental problems are so they know not the rule itself. That mental state out to solve large problem consciousness kind resp.mentale forces, by unconscious then connect the psycho-kinetic, psychotic and psycho teleplastic telekinetic phenomena are triggered and in appearance.

Hope this helps
PatM

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page