Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through November 14, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through November 14, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 544
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 04:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is my translation of the above German language passage from Rund um die Fluidalenergie. As always, it may contain errors:

If so-called poltergeist and the like appear, the phenomena which for inexplicable reasons Poltergeräusche (noise of a Poltergeist) are heard, furniture or other objects fly by the area, windows and doors open and slam, figures are seen or various other inexplicable things happen, then it is psychokinetics, psychoteleplastie and psychotelekinetics. People who are behind it have severe mental and psychological problems which as a rule they do not know themselves. From this psychic problem state they release great consciousness resp. mental forces by which then the psychokinetic, psychoteleplastie and psychotelekinetic phenomena are released unconsciously and appear.

Regards
Bob

Hector

Post Number: 624
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you both for your translations.

Davidmg

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 07:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If so-called poltergeist (noisy spirit) and ones similar in appearance, thus phenomena, with which for unexplainable reasons rumbling noises are heard, furniture or otherwise objects where to fly (levitate) around, windows and doors to be opened and slammed shut or shapes seen or various other unexplainable things happen, then it concerns thereby
Psycho-kinetic, Psycho-teleplasty and Psycho-telekinesis.

From this psychological condition they release great consciousness respectively the mental Forces from, by which the Psycho-kinetic, Psycho-teleplasty and Psycho-telekinesis phenomena are then released unconsciously and manifested (made visable).

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kentics - the study of the principles of movement

Psycho-kinetic (ability to move objects by the psyche/mind)
Psycho-teleplasty (a mental ability in generation of shadows)
Psycho-telekinesis ( the movement of material matter over great distances )

Davidmg

Darren

Post Number: 283
Posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 05:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If the poltergeist's are supposed to be coming from people that are still alive and not deceased, then in one of those incidents (at 4 min mark) from the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eB5-Gi7FD1Q is the poltergeist coming/being created from the person who is filming that incident. Is he the one responsible for causing that spooky little girl to suddenly appear in that room of his home? (he acted and appeared to be alone in house when filming)
I'm just wondering and asking, is this what must be happening there, if that was a real poltergeist footage there?

Darren

Post Number: 284
Posted on Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 04:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If those clips were real, why would these people target (haunt) other peoples homes who they don't know? Also how do they see into other peoples homes to haunt/scare them? (thats why i asked if the person filming it was creating it himself) Personally I thinking most, if not all, of those clips in that video are fake.

btw, I would have expected to see more of these poltergiests incidents happening in mental asylums where these type of mentally sick people are housed.

Marbar

Post Number: 158
Posted on Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Could this be an example of mental fluidenergies of forces? This happened at night and the early morning hours. When I'm watching TV, I sit in the front of it, I don't sit too close to it, I sit at least three to four feet away from it.

Now the TV, without me pressing any buttons on the TV or with a remote, it seems like the TV would turn off and then on. When I turn the Tv off by pressing a "power" button on a remote or on the TV itself, it would take one second and no screen is being displayed.

When this event occurs, it only happens for one second, the TV screen would make a popping or crackling sound. The sceen would never turn off and it the screen would dsiplay the number of the channel it is on. As this one second event occurs, the screen turns very bright. This event occured as far as I can remember, two times in the mourning and one time at night before 11pm. This even happened when I was laying down on the couch watching the TV and the couch is far away from the TV.

Can someone explain this?

Darren

Post Number: 285
Posted on Tuesday, November 09, 2010 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I mean I would be inclined to believe what I am seeing more if it were happening in mental asylums cause it would make sense there. It doesn't the other way. I think theres always that suspicion when its in people's home.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 57
Posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Darren,

In my humble opinion? ...these appear to be short-films that aspiring artists, writers and producers showcase in film festivals.

At first I felt they were rather humorous.

Then I realized something; anyone could actually reproduce any one of those clips if you had a camera, glass for reflections for see-through effects, etc (special effects courses for aspiring camera and F/X students). This is exactly what a film festival would expect to be introduced since most artists have no budget. A friend of mine, Brandon Fobbs, devout christian, with impressive credits of having appeared in film and television; has done from "nearly zero" to "a good budget" series of short films and is presently showcasing them in film festivals. He wants to direct films.

(Q) Have you had a chance to read the Talmud Jmmanuel yet?

I just ordered a copy today after listening to the YouTube version. (finally had enough in the budget :P)
Based on some of the things I heard the computer-voice read out loud; ...should we encounter "such and actual" conditions in other human-Beings, there was mention, instruction and quantification in the book. I find it interesting that this subject should come up. Thanks for posting it my friend.

Nah brother, in my humble opinion? ...they weren't real.

Eddie
[7:-)

Edward

Post Number: 1927
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 12:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren and All....

Such manifestations do not mean, that such individual who stirs such
phenomenons should reside him/her-self in any type of Mental Asylum.

Thus, it does not mean that they are 'crazy' in any shape or form. They can be
- Stressed Out -, so to speak, which triggers such phenomenons; it be a child
or an adult. Which can be occasional manifestations, if not...it repeating
itself randomly.

Thus, being Mentally Disturbed, is another thing, than those who trigger the
mentioned Poltergeist Effects. They are NOT Mentally Disturbed: they just do
not have Control over their thoughts, etc., which Causes the Effects.

Tony and I, were discussing similar subject (at the PAR 2010) concerning Poppy
Meier, and her experiences. Poppy, is in no way...Mentally Disturbed. Her -
'Stressed Out' state of being -, expresses the phenomenons she experiences.

Thus: it is more that she should have more Control over her Psyche/Mind than
to let her Uncontrolled Mental(/Fluidal) Forces dominate, her.

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 1396
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm just not finding Billy's explanations satisfying. Some of these hauntings only happen in a certain home no matter who lives there. Sometimes dogs or cats notice them or even become ill. Why is it in some cases it turns out that the ghost is someone who died there where they can prove with records that they lived there in the past. There's a ton of ghost shows on TV every week & Billy's reasons don't add up in all the cases. The only cases that add up to Billy explanations are the one where the family moves out of the haunted place & the ghost follows them to the new place. Or the previous family didn’t notice anything only the new family does.
My Website

Darren

Post Number: 286
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 07:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward and Eddie,

Thanks for your input/opinion on the matter.

The main thing I was trying to point out is that when these poltergiest incidents occur, like in people's home, you would expect the person creating them would be there in that home and not outside because how can people see into other peoples home (where they never visited) to do that! All the ones in that video that happened in peoples home don't add up to me. Thats why before i questioned weather the people filming these incidents in their home could unknowingly be the ones generating them. If not, I don't see how they could be coming from outside. I suspect those ones fake.

Darren

Post Number: 287
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 07:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

re - Translation from Rund um die Fluidalenergie

"If so-called poltergeist and the like appear,........................ From this psychic problem state they release great consciousness resp. mental forces by which then the psychokinetic, psychoteleplastie and psychotelekinetic phenomena are released unconsciously and appear."

- It don't say where they appear but one would expect nearby. Does anyone know if this is correct?

Edward

Post Number: 1929
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren and All...

Small correction: I mentioned Tony, which should be Sean.

Apologies...

Edward.

Memo00

Post Number: 452
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm

i haven´t read Billy´s books on the subject, but from what i have been told by friends who have read them, ghosts are created while we are sleeping, and the "shape" of that ghost can be that of ourselves when we were young or even we in a past life, so even if the ghost is of a deceased person then it is created by a person (without being conscious of it) that is alive.

i hope this helps

salome

Mahigitam

Post Number: 283
Posted on Thursday, November 11, 2010 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fluidal forces of the deceased person can also linger for a very long time...if he is more attached to objects, people, surroundings,..
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 547
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 - 01:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here are further excerpts from Billy's, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge, which I hope is helpful in understanding the phenomenon better. The unofficial translation is done by myself and may contain errors.

From page 155 -
"Aktivitäten abgelagerter mentaler Fluidalkräfte, wie Projektionen, Geräusche und Laute usw., werden ausnahmslos durch die Kräfte des Unterbewusstseins eines lebenden Menschen ausgelöst, dessen frühere oder gegenwärtige Persönlichkeit die mentalen Fluidalkräfte dort abgelagert hat, wo sie dann durch das Unterbewusstsein der neuen oder aktuellen Persönlichkeit zur Manifestation gebracht werden."
Activities of mature mental fluidal energy, like projections, noises and sounds etc., are released without exception by the forces of the subconscious of a living person whose former past or present personality has deposited the mental fluidal energy where they are brought then by the subconscious of the new or current personality to manifestation.

From page 173-
"Werden von einer neuen Persönlichkeit die altabgelagerten mentalen Fluidalkräfte der alten Persönlichkeit aktiviert, dann entstehen unter Umständen Manifestationen."
If the old-mature mental fluidal energies of the old personality are activated by a new personality, manifestations originate under circumstances.

"Manifestationen von abgelagerten mentalen Fluidalkräften sind jedoch für den Menschen nicht hilfreich, denn sie sind lediglich in der Regel psychisch bedingte Rückverbindungserinnerungen und daraus entstehende Aktivitäten, die durch das Unterbewusstsein ausgelöst werden, wenn irgendwelche Faktoren des Bewusstseins das Unterbewusstsein in dieser Weise animieren."
However, manifestations of mature mental fluidal energy are not helpful for the person, because they are as a rule merely psychically conditioned return-connection-memories and from it activities emerge which are released by the subconscious if some factors of the consciousness encourage the subconscious in this way.

"Das geschieht auch durch Erinnerungen, wie aber auch dadurch, dass z. B. irgendwelche Bilder gesehen oder Gespräche geführt werden usw., wodurch das Unterbewusstsein sich angesprochen fühlt und dementsprechend reagiert."
This also happens by memories, however, by the fact that, e.g., some pictures are seen or conversations led etc. by which the subconscious feels addressed and reacts accordingly.

"Wenn z. B. ein Mensch 50 Jahre <früher> im neuen Leben erscheint, als es eigentlich bezüglich des Jenseitsaufenthaltes (Todesleben) sein müsste, irgendwo an einem bestimmten Ort, wo er gelebt hat, dann geschieht das nur, weil das Unterbewusstsein - es ist das Unterbewusstsein und nicht das Unbewusste - eine entsprechende Verbindung herstellt, die durch das Bewusstsein ausgelöst wird, eben durch ein Gespräch, durch Bilder, durch Gegenstände, durch ein Gebäude, einen Menschen, einen Gedanken, ein Gefühl, ein Tier, eine Pflanze oder durch eine Landschaft usw. Eine Aktivierung von altabgelagerten mentalen Schwingungen, deren Energien und Kräften mit daraus hervorgehenden Manifestationen, wie Schemen und Geräuschen usw., ist nicht der Normalfall."
If, e.g. a person 50 years <earlier> appears in a new life, as it actually would have to be respecting the hereafter-stay (death-life), somewhere at a certain place where they lived then this happens only because the subconscious - it is the subconscious and not the unconscious - produces a suitable connection which is released by the consciousness, just by a conversation, by pictures, by objects, by a building, a person, a thought, a feeling, an animal, a plant or by scenery etc. an activation of old-mature mental vibrations, whose energy and force manifestations, like silhouettes and noises etc., are not the normal case.

"Der wirkliche Normalfall und Nutzen der Aktivierung altabgelagerter mentaler Fluidalenergien ist der, dass die Mentalblock-Evolution voranschreitet, die nicht mit Geräusch oder Schemen-Manifestationen usw. verbunden ist."
The real normal case and benefits of the activation of old-mature mental fluidal energy is that the mental block-evolution progresses, which is not connected with noise or silhouette manifestations etc.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 548
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The apparitions that are not caused by fluidal energies are based as a rule on imagination and imaginations which are ordinarily simply caused by states of anxiety. The reason for it, as Billy explains on page 165-166 of Rund um die Fluidalenergie, can be very strong electromagnetism which appears by electric apparatuses etc. or simply by a strong geomagnetic field. Also extremely deep tones of electrical appliances and other things as well as from nature which cannot be perceived by the human ear, the so-called infrasound, can cause in objects and in the human body and all its organs, as for example also with the eyes, very strong vibrations and irritations. The results are hallucinations, fear attacks, depressions, discords and low morality because the thoughts and feelings as well as the consciousness fall into confusion through the occurring vibrations. In this form there is a connection between infrasound, electromagnetism and apparitions. Infrasound and electromagnetism can release the internal escape mechanism of the human being as well as fear attacks, hallucinations, depressions etc., in fact especially when the person is at an eerily or awfully active place, in a depressed mood or in a mystic situation etc. The end result is that the senses of the human being are in great strain by which they perceive the environment and situation as a threat. Then in this state apparitions are seen or strange, ghostly noises are heard or unreal touches felt etc.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 549
Posted on Friday, November 12, 2010 - 07:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A person can also manifest themself by mental fluidal energies. A case is cited in Billy’s book Rund und die Fluidalenergie on page 227, occuring in America which is one of the best known ones: In a house a ten-year-old girl was always seen in the afternoon at four o'clock. It always came down the stairs in the house, ran out from the house, all around it and freely throughout the house.

Later new owners lived there, and they saw the girl over and over again. They publicised this to journalists who came and of course followed the thing. They consulted parapsychologists because they could not solve the riddle. Then the scientists stipulated that it should be clarified whether the girl still lives and, if so, should be searched for. Then the girl was actually found. She had become, in the meantime, a 90-year-old woman. Always in the afternoon between three and five she had her midday naps and dreamt of that child time when she was ten years old. The dreams were co-ordinated with the phenomena in the house. The journalists conversed on radio with each other - one in the house and the other with the old woman when she slept. Every time she occupied herself with her afternoon nap, the child appeared in the house. The old woman made mobile her mature mental fluidal energies which were deposited in that house where she spent her childhood still in the same life. Thus the girl - now the old woman - brought herself to appearance when she was ten years old.

Regards
Bob

Norm

Post Number: 1397
Posted on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 11:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Phi_spiral, The ten year old is a great example. It makes it simple to understand. But other cases don't seem so cut & dry.
My Website

Smukhuti

Post Number: 459
Posted on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

Just like the woman subconsciously activated her own mental fluidal energy which were deposited in the house, is it possible for someone to subconsciously interact with the deposited mental fluidal energy of a different person (not own former personality) who has long departed?
Salome.
Suv

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 550
Posted on Saturday, November 13, 2010 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv,

Well the deposited fluidal energies can be located by other people and can be perceived then as negative or positive radiation and be influenced by them in different ways, but they can only be activated (energized) to the point of causing manifestations and certain other effects by the originator's person (p.58, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte). Each mental fluidal energy has its own frequency, and maintains a frequency protective screen against the outside. The old mental oscillations of the old personality deal nothing more with those of today or tomorrow. But the person can nevertheless release the most different restricted fluidal powers because a certain connection according to oscillation resp. resemblance according to frequency exists. (p.83, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte)

Regards
Bob

Smukhuti

Post Number: 460
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So for example, if a person who is very susceptible to suggestions, goes to an infamous "haunted" place, becomes very sensitive to the deposited fluidal energies there, then actually activates own fluidal energy to produce the various phenomena like psycho-teleplasty, psycho-kinetits, etc.

Is that possible?
Salome.
Suv

Darren

Post Number: 288
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 09:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Phi_spiral,

Thanks for the extra info from the book Rund um die Fluidalenergie.

I see I was wrong back there assuming that apparitions/poltergeists have to happen nearby to person creating them. They don't, and now I have to retract my opinion about some/all those incidents/phenomena in that video being fake.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page