Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 13, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through December 13, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 40
Posted on Friday, October 15, 2010 - 08:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Shawn,

Thank you for that reply. As I'm reading The Goblet of Truth, I'm 'understanding' that there are evolutionary planes of existence as well as individual cognizant/conscious/etc. evolutions as we progress in our understanding and knowledge of Creations Laws and Recommendations (morals, ethics, etc.). So I'm correct that there are two variations to the evolution of the Being?

Is this our first carnation? Or have we been reincarnating on this planet for some time?

This is all quite fascinating reading in The Goblet of Truth and its teachings.

Thanks for your help and assistance.

Eddie
[7:-)

Jonas

Post Number: 46
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi guys,

Michael_horn my bad , Prophet, the need for perfection with all our writing is understandable.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Eddieamartin, My thoughts are, Creation is responsible for all life and has given us an Abundance of extremely evolved Beings, such as Beam.But there are many people that may not have been blessed as Billy or Jmmanuel,if you can call it that, I don't really understand the meaning of Blessed, any explanation of this word would be appreciated. Jmmanuel gets pinned to a cross with what where most probably rectangular rods of steel with blunt ends. Going by the carving in India they may have smashed sections of the mans feet away, and BEAM in this day and age has people trying to Kill him, or have Tried I should say.

I am getting off the track a bit, the storage banks for me appear to be all around us, and we can utilise them through other earth beings, some famous and some not so famous.My belief is that the beings that BEAM encounterd to address the issues of him identifying his evolvement and its purpose, teaching him the abilities to access such wisdom and knowledge , I think we are still having difficulty adjusting to the existance recomended by "The Goblet Of Truth"(It would of been nice if we got it 2000 years ago, the perfect time, when the Earth and its foundations where clean and pure, I suppose if we mess it up this time say goodbye to the Human race). Which makes alot of sense but there seems to be a huge chunk missing, or the chunk is way too complicated to understand for the average person. Don't get me wrong" The Goblet Of Truth" blows my mind although I am finding elements of it, in the form of positive thinking texts to advance your prosperity. The work of Brian Tracy comes to mind. This man has continually educated himself in many facets, one including psychology where he explains many effects on children, some very bad, Placed on children by their own parents.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I've been trying to tap in to my spirit that is linked to creation itself, to reach my past lives although I gather I was even dumber in my past lives in the way of Creation. What I'm trying to say is that Creation itself needs a conduit to install the knowledge, that being other beings as the Plajerians where to BEAM, the successful in life beings on our planet that share their well being or knowledge of are the main sources for the much less evolved beings such as myself. Although I'm finding when particular knowledge is required for me, I acknowledge Creation for it and I am guided to various conduits such as other beings, the message banks are simplified and filtered through. It is perfection, just as this complete forum contains a wealth of information and ideas or perspectives on a subject that is unthinkable of but based on knowing.Thats where BEAM comes into the picture with outlandish prophecies and evidence ( the tomb in India Blew me away) where people set out to be debunkers of BEAM are turned into Conduits for Creation itself where they in turn direct us to the information given to us from BEAM Taken from the Storage Banks. So tapping into the storage banks may be so complicated because we believe it to be, but in actual fact it is also existing on a very physical plane in the from of unaware but extremely evolved human beings with the ability to explain with clarity.

Jonas

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, October 17, 2010 - 10:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jonas,

My friend, I was profoundly impressed with your post as it shows evidence of someone who has a truly spiritual perspective and Natural understanding.

Not withstanding your typos :P ...give yourself more credit. I doubt you are one of the "less evolved" as you put it my friend. It is evident in your post.

Let us consider, that CREATION being the BEING-ABSOLUTE/ABSOUTE-ABSOLUTUM when creating and especially creating us, divides itself 7 folds within and 7 folds without (that we may be able to understand). The farthest (lowest) level is our level of 'course-material matter' wherein our body can decay or be harmed and our consciousness has limitations and personalities. Through the Law of Love (similar to an energy field connecting us all) we are instantly (remain, adhered to) connected to the other extreme; BEING-Absolute.

The Spirit-Form of Billy is a unique individual, yes, and we are blessed by Creation to have him in our lives now. Creation has blessed Billy with us.

The perfect time for The Goblet of Truth and the rest of the information, is now; this day and age. This is "the 7th time" and we are a part of it. An important part of it.

In regards to Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks, thankfully, it is not our responsibility nor function to restore nor reveal anything; Creation has the Spirit-Form in Billy to do that. Our job is to make the knowledge our own, at a logical pace, fairness in analysis and steadfastness in learning. As we evolve with the knowledge and understanding, we begin to see the "evidence" spoken of in The Goblet of Truth.

Our spirit-form knows and can understand all of these Teachings if we, as Semjase explained, learn to listen to our bodies.

The first and only 7 verses of the 1st Chapter of The Goblet of Truth is worth reading and pondering. These verses are powerful and profound.

If I am understanding The Goblet of Truth, before we can do these incredible beautiful things (evidence), we must attain the point where we do not require a reference to or consultation of the Teachings. In order for us to teach, we must first know and understand the Teachings. Ingrain and embody them. Then our spirit-form has the means to utilize the 'evidence' spoken of in The Goblet of Truth. The which you may be experiencing; your spirit-form may be showing signs of thirst or hunger for 'more' and we sometimes misinterpret that as 'we are lacking' and we get or feel frustrated or frustration. I'm sure we have all experienced this. It is only the blessing and Nature (make-up) of the course-material matter aspect of our body and brain.

You're right, the storage banks are 'all around us' as you put it figuratively. The Goblet of Truth teaches us to be 'Responsible Ones' correct? Meaning, we should not put or place anyone outside ourselves as over or better than us and therefore placing responsibility on them. We too can do all these things, if we provide our spirit-form with the tools, knowledge and understandings it needs. Also, by thinking "trying to tap into my spirit" we instantly separate ourselves from ourselves; do we not?

In regards to Death. While analyzing and reading The Goblet of Truth, my memory suddenly became clearer regarding my experience when I died (near death) from food poisoning and my life in its entirety was reviewed. I thought I had been in discussion with some entity of extreme intelligence; I suddenly remembered that I was the one evaluating and summing up my life experience. How thoughts, actions, words and feelings affected me and others and valuable lessons have been discovered; all of which are exemplified in the Recommendations from Creation as revealed in The Goblet of Truth. Our spirit-form is who we are. Tapping into the storage banks is a natural thing for our spirit-form to do if we, through our brain and minds, provide ourselves with the tools (knowledge and understanding) we need so we can tap into it as you figuratively put it.

Your thoughts?

Justsayno

Post Number: 309
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2010 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, wow what an ephiphany realizing that you yourself were the one judging yourself. Did you feel relief in knowing that?
Semjase was correct in telling us we need to learn to listen to our bodies. It seems to have all the answers...
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 42
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2010 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello JustSayNo,

The interesting part was that there was no 'judgment' my friend, but an acknowledgment of 'what is.' The knowledge of whether an act was good or not-good was common knowledge and did not need to be expressed. What was important was how thoughts, actions, words and feelings affect or impact us and those exposed to it. After this experience, it was rather frustrating because it shattered religious doctrines. There were no devils tempting me at any point. No angels watching over me. There was simply a 'polarization' throughout life from which I made the choices to do good or not-good. It was also interesting that our body is made up of what we call protons, neutrons and electrons. And everything else. How we, the spirit-form, is connected to all and everything and so on.Turns out that we, our spirit-form, is on a whole other level than we are here. I did not want to return.

Scott

Post Number: 2049
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2010 - 06:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddieamartin,

There is no "I" in between lifetimes, therefore no decision can be made whether a spirit returns to the physical world or not. The law of attraction is the basis for spirits reincarnating into the material realm. The spirit form is attracted to the developing fetus and merges with it after the 21st day conception. This is an entirely unconscious process and no material conscious thought is made, because the material consciousness is yet to be developed.

Scott

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 43
Posted on Monday, October 18, 2010 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

Thank you for that. Just in case, so that I'm on the same page and learning; your post is in reference to reincarnation correct?

I have read in the Contact Notes that confirm your post.

My experience was not a reincarnation (rebirth?) but simply returning to the body and continuing my life. I have no idea what the process is before, during or after reincarnation into a new body.

Interestingly to me; even though I did not want to return, I had no power to control whether I stayed or returned. This was rather disappointing.

Thanks again.

Eddie

Scott

Post Number: 2050
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 06:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

Yes, my post was in reference to reincarnation. Since you did not die and you were not reborn, your post has nothing to do with death, but rather a projection of your material consciousness. Hence your post would probably be better suited in another topic area such as Consciousness Abilities/Powers.

Thanks
Scott

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 44
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 08:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Scott,

Fascinating. Something else to ponder on during The Goblet of Truth studies. This throws a whole new twist again. Thank you friend for sharing that. The timing is perfect since I will be studying soon here in the morning before my day.

(Q) Question: The "near death" experience, after the "life flashing" before your eyes and people have the "out of body"...
(in a separate experience)...I remember being in a very hostile and dangerous environment where I found myself walking ahead of my body by 20-30 feet perhaps, I even looked back and saw myself and the others. I went ahead and moved around and was able to see who was behind things or hidden and then moved back into my body. ...is this what happened? ...in what is called astral projection? ...or when people have the momentary "death" and have what ever experience they have prior to returning to the body?

(Q): Perhaps this question should be continued or answered under Consciousness Abilities/Powers?

Best,
Eddie

Rarena

Post Number: 619
Posted on Tuesday, October 19, 2010 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jonas,

You are connected to The Creation, as always... meditation may bring you closer. Most of us are unconsciously connected all the time unless we are distracted... (in my case... most of the time, eh eh)...

Be more like your source and you become one with it.

Death and life are inextricably connected.

It is my understanding each life provides the oportunity to evolve by design using free will. Tapping into resources that may be a bit above my "pay grade" (evolutionarily speaking) may retard this evolutionary process set forth by entities billions and billions of years more evolved than myself.

Humans being: neutral and slightly positve have a better chance of accomplishing greater evolutionary progress in doing so.

Jonas

Post Number: 47
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2010 - 07:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Rarena, Eddieamartin

Thanks for your replies, when i first got a grip on BEAM's work and realised what it was, and where from, I felt like a lost child looking for parents i never knew or how to act. Now with The Goblet of Truth", after reading just a few chapters in English i feel like a child that was taken from high school and placed in Kidergarten.

If you follow " The Goblet oF Truth" your life becomes as a beautiful flower unfolding. The PLEIADIANS's must have much more of creations love flowing through them, unpolluted and pure beings. Just thinking of them gives me feelings similar to when I was a teenager, you know that unbridled passion with absolutely no direction but to your interest, the perfect being. or put simply your first crush.

Its pure perfection , The Goblet of truth not only helps you evolve it re-adjusts your life if you are willing, and paths a road to spiritual and mental prosperity. As you watch the people around you longing for something they don't even know exists. Beam is so right. Trying to fulfil the longing with material possessions as we have been programed to do cannot work nor fame or fortune they are all burdens. But walking around with the knowledge you own the universe and are part of it, is a fullfilment far greater than the richest and most famous man on earth could ever hope to achieve as he continually tries to fill that piece of his life (spirit) with possessions that lead to more possessions fueled by a fear of lossing his possessions entrapping yourself in even more slavery. I could go on and on. anyone else feel like this? No real Wealth or Possessions but you have peace in mind and feel like the richest man in the world when you realise what impact the religions and various groups have made majority of the human race delusional as BEAM says. You can see it in peoples faces. Even rich ones.

TTFN
Jonas

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, October 22, 2010 - 08:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jonas,

Now we're talking friend. Let's continue our discussion in "Consciousness Abilities/Powers" as this is where The Goblet of Truth is leading us.

Eddie

Markcampbell

Post Number: 562
Posted on Saturday, October 23, 2010 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"....nor fame or fortune they are all burdens"

a difficult addiction for many people , even the attatchement to others who are reknown .

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 135
Posted on Sunday, October 24, 2010 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace Mark,

It is often said that the greatest addiction of all is life itself. You can't live with it and you definitely can't live without it!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Ramirez

Post Number: 527
Posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For alternative explanations concerning re-incarnation, death, the mysterious other side between lives see what the imitators are up to.

This appears to be similar to Billy's explanations though convoluted, altered and spun into an interesting fireside chat which is how quite a few make a living and manage to spend their 15 minutes of fame on stage.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/10/27
Cheers.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 56
Posted on Monday, November 08, 2010 - 06:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Haha! ...interesting, I clicked on one of the audio links on the website ...and, in order to hear something "convoluted, altered and spun into an interesting fireside chat" ...one has to pay?! ...that was funny!

Good post,

Eddie

Justsayno

Post Number: 319
Posted on Monday, November 22, 2010 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, you said:

Hi Sheila and Michael....

You both give excellent insights.

Sheila, I would agree with your comment to Hector.

As far as I am familiar with, it can even be the case, if One's Spirit Level
is much more Highly Evolved, to access someone's Storage Bank. But this is
rare.

For example, Christian once mentioned that those so-called Clairvoyants are
just reading the Thoughts of a person, and nothing more. And in No Way having
access to anyone's Storage Bank, due to these so-called Clairvoyants being
Fake in the sense that they are not really what they say they are.

So, my take would be: that they have a capability to build a 'routine' within
their 'interrogation' type of question asking, if you will. And from there on,
they follow their own known pattern to make-up some scenario that fits the
individual concerning. Thus,they are manipulating you as they go along with
their questioning as YOU answer. So: he is NOT doing the work...but YOU, when
giving the answers. And he takes the credit for it, naturally.

Thus, you mentioning your practitioner...: can also be the case of just
Reading One's/your Thoughts, as mentioned by Christian. Which I would agree
also, with, and it's Logical stand point of view/manifestation.

So, we must Distinct, the both above mentioned ways of 'gathering' information
from an individual. The - Thoughts Reading - being quite Common...and the very
Rare accessing the Storage Bank(s); which is "NOT put away for everyone", as
the saying goes; which is related to a quite Highly Developed/Evolved
individual/Spirit-form.

And concerning your son:

If he has any recollection of events of his past incarnation, and told you of
this, say...what was it, when 5-6 years old(?), as is mentioned in the FIGU
materials, you could verify it to some point. At the mentioned age...it was
mentioned that a child has these recollections, and as he/she grows older,
they just go into the normal way of life as a child growing up into their
everyday life and the recollections just fade away.

Edward.

Hi Edward, I know what you mean about leading questions. Had that experience with a psychic about 25 years ago (one and only time) and most recently a few months ago a metis lady was palm reading. The funny thing was that she could not tell me anything about myself that I didn't already know. How weird is that?
The bodytalk technique that is used can also be used on people who are unconscious or unable to speak. And no there were no leading questions as these things are something I don't talk about to anyone. Like I said she knew things about me that I needed to address to be able to move on.
She told me it was really hard on her to work on a pedophile once. And I believe her. There seem to be a lot of modules of energy medicine but that all basically seem to come back to the same thing. You can heal yourself, you just need the tools to do it.
If my son did have a dream like that, when he was that age, I'm sure I would have just chaulked it up to bad dreams.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 293
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If a person has lost his consciousness(unconscious) throughout his life, will there be any learning carried out by subconsciousness & unconsciousness ? What is the fate of that person, can he be allowed to die with the consent of his relatives ? If the purpose of life is to evolve, which is clearly impaired and non-functional in this case,what would be the appropriate action while choosing assisted suicide or letting him live like a vegetable ?
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Hector

Post Number: 630
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 04:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam if some person suffers from brain death (= irreversible end of brain activity) then the more humane decision is to disconnect him or her from the machine that is keeping that person "alive". In reality such person is not "alive" anymore because his/her consciousness is not functional anymore, his/her consciousness cannot interact with other human beings, the environment and surroundings, that consciousness cannot perform the tasks it was once created for (learning, gathering knowledge and wisdom, relative perfection, evolution...)

If the human being or the consciousness cannot think, decide, act for himself and there is no possibility (0, ZERO) % capabilities of interaction with other human beings or the environment, then there is no reason to keep the body alive. That would be rather inhumane than humane.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1382
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Mahigitam,

You have raised an interesting question.

The important aspect in coma or loss of consciousness is to know that the Spirit never sleeps. By virtue of the Gemut of the Spirit in it's connection with the psyche (part physical and part fine energy) there will continue a gathering of the experience of the coma. In this there is still an important life experience being stored in the Individual Conscious Block. The life being lived may seem to us to have no meaning, but does have meaning for the person so stricken.

Then again, there have been cases on record of persons being revived from long coma which do recall some of their subconscious processing. For example, if someone were to read to that person every day, some will have a residual impact later when that person revives. So there is still someone "in there" while in the unconscious condition.

We cannot judge why any person would choose to live life in such a condition. We must remember though, that whatever is learned from such experience will be knowledge carried forward into the next and subsequent incarnations. Spiritual evolution is not dependent on one particular life, but rather on the total of all lives lived by the Spirit through countless incarnations.

Peace be with you

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Smukhuti

Post Number: 480
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 06:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I googled about it and there seem to be some difference between brain death and coma. I mistook them to be same.

Brain death means that the person cannot function without ventilation and other supportive mechanisms. Withdrawal of support will mean certain death and even with aggressive therapy, the profound brain damage and loss of function may mean that multisystem organ failure will lead to death anyhow.

People who are in a "coma" are merely largely unresponsive and unconscious, but may have markedly varying degrees of brain function. Some will have reflexes, involuntary movements and of course, control of their blood pressure, digestion and temperature regulation. Some people in comas care able to hear and feel, but are unable to give responses to the effect that they are receiving input from the world around them. Comas may be reversible and the patient may emerge with some or all of their normal brain function, depending on what was the causative agent for their coma in the first place.

The FIGU article I read was about coma and I did not read anything about brain death.
Salome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 481
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Suicide is explained to be missed learning opportunities as in GoT chapter 2:
136) Those who do not respect the current life and throw it away, whether through clear self-killing (suicide) or carelessness, are devoid of all rationality and of knowledge, because they are destroying learning opportunities for their swelling (growth/evolution) of their inner world (consciousness development) which they will have to work on again in a new life as a new all-of-themself (personality) through arduous learning, therefore the arduousness of learning is not reduced by this, rather they destroy their own initiative for their own learning opportunity.

It is expected that the later chapters of GoT would shed light on euthanasia, an assumption based on the below sentence from GoT Introduction:
Based on creational-natural principles, laws and recommendations, a logically cogent explanation is provided for one's own mortality, growth and decay, the sense and purpose of dying, life after death, grieving and rebirth as well as the relationships between suicide and assisted dying.

Remember, Semjase was kept alive/preserved by artificial means after her accident.

IMO, given this logic of "missed learning opportunity", and unnatural behaviour going against "self-preservation", euthanasia should be classified as assisted self-destruction or even murder. If someone is recommended not to take his/her life under any circumstances, how can some other person be allowed to take decision for him/her? Plus, the spirit (and spirit-mind/Gemut) never sleeps even during coma as Rod posted.

I remember reading some FIGU document on suicide and euthanasia which cited some examples where person have returned from coma into normal life, and argued against euthanasia, but I do not have the reference at this moment.
Salome.
Suv

Rarena

Post Number: 628
Posted on Monday, December 13, 2010 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It has always baffled me why football players so hell bent on destroying their bodies just to look cool... be macho... or get the eye of a pretty girl... Motorcycles are another of those wreckers of these sacred vehicles (our bodies) we are so lucky to enjoy and experience while a short time on Earth. It is my understanding we live again and again... like the sun and the galaxies... cyclical...

Cycles... motor driven ones ruined my knee... torn meniscus... forty years ago.

What we don't learn in this life we can learn in the next... if not we repeat it again and again... till we learn the lesson. There is no motorcycle parked in my garage... eh eh...

There is a great beyond we will visit between lives... we stay for 1.5 lifetimes it is my understanding... unless we die violently where we return instantly... or less if the earth (like ours) we live on is overpopulated... yes there are many earths in space.

Eternal life... it is often bantered around but never understood... is eternal... there is a part of us... that never dies... (BTW it does not "live" either...) This is not a belief in me... it is a cognition, a realization. Most people have to see it in order to believe it... those people are basically materialistic... which is half right... the other half, which really is not quantifiable is spiritual... that which enlivens us... yet is a force and therefore does not live... as "life" such as we experience in the body. So... since it really does not live... it can not die... yet, is inextricably tied to life.

We come into this life with certain goals and expectations... if you have fulfilled them... you've succeeded... if not... well... that would be if there really is such an unprovable thing (at this time in our consciousness evolution) like reincarnation (return to the meat) then you repeat them over and over until you learn. That part of you we call the mind is close to spiritual consciousness and indeed the sixth and seventh senses (perception and deep feeling or deep empathy... empfindig often incorrectly termed ESP) are the only ties we have with what is termed spirituality.

It is my understanding that consciousness... that is; the knowledge and wisdom (from a true experience, not incorrect or against certain laws of the Universe) of a subject is a part of spirituality... that which remains after we die... and enter into that great beyond... it is my understanding... like returning home... it feels natural... ignorance or fear of the unknown make us nervous about death...

Connected to us as a tiny spark... or maliable forcelessness... for use of a better word... The Creation... (not god... you understand... that is a given title of a man... like doctor) which enlivens every cell of our bodies... is located within the superior colliculus and we are a very small part of that. There is an area... called a block which records all that we see, do and feel in each lifetime... which becomes part of the Earth as a field... or block... we live on and we are all similarly evolved on each earth. We may become more evolved travel in space and possibly crash on a lesser evolved earth but if we die on that earth we are stuck with that level of evolution. I realize this appears as scientology... but that is a fictitious science I understand by L. Ron Hubbard... this you could very well say the same about Billy Meier... but is my understanding after reading a very few his voluminous material works... a truth. There is a reason people remain friends with each other for over fifty years...and it usually never involves untruth... Billy has many friends like that. It is therefore my conclusion he is telling the truth...

It is a very (very) complex net of functions (the area between the material and spiritual) and is one reason we do not often communicate with those that have passed. The consciousness of the human being does not go beyond the material realm (seven senses) hence the spiritual can only be learned... via more advanced knowledge from an even "higher" source... eh eh... and I don't mean from drugs... eh eh...

Mankind as a whole... a collective... must learn to live without perpetrating violence on innocents and more importantly understand the forceable forcelessness of that which enlivens us... we have a will we can use however we want to... We can force this forcelessness... this Creation of all things... creator of Universes and Galaxies and smaller and larger diminsional galaxies beyond... or not... and pay the consequences of the balance of power which BTW lies mostly on the side of omnipotent Creation... eh eh... so we reap which is swift and very effectivly balancing.

Enjoy the time with your families and/or loved ones... Treat them with equality... observe cause and effect of your actions.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page