Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through December 19, 2010

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through December 19, 2010 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Mahigitam

Post Number: 271
Posted on Thursday, October 14, 2010 - 05:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Big bounce cosmos makes inflation a sure thing
http://www.newscientist.com/article/mg20827825.200-big-bounce-cosmos-makes-inflation-a-sure-thing.html

"IS OUR universe a recycled version of an earlier cosmos? The idea, which replaces the big bang with a "big bounce", has received a boost: this vision of the birth of the universe can explain why a subsequent process, called inflation, occurred."
Scientists are getting closer to accecpt that creation goes through cycles...

big bang, big bounce
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Mahigitam

Post Number: 276
Posted on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 - 05:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

If we happen to have the required technology, what would be there when we try to pass through the outer layer of material belt..would we be pushed back or unable to move forward ?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 453
Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigiam,

Both the transformation belt and the Ur-space belt are navigable with the aid of suitable technology. Billy and the Plejaren approached the tunnel between the DERN and the DERN Universe by passing through the transformation belt first. The route map can be found in one of the contact note.

If suitable technical means are not applied, I suppose the problem faced by any spaceship would be to navigate in sparsely material composition of the transformation belt. Suitable drive system to manoeuvre in the vast matter-less region and producing an energy shield (for maintaining hull integrity) to function in such region should be further challenges. Plus I wonder if there is hyperspace in the transformation and the Ur-space belt to cut short travel time.

Pushed back is certainly not the case.
Salome.
Suv

Mahigitam

Post Number: 279
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 05:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Smukuthi,
WHen & how did the first self-replicating chemical compound(or in other words, first matter with life coming from lifeless matter) came into existence ?
Is there any information about this in BIlly's material ?

Edward

Post Number: 1923
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mihigitam....

I think Christian/Billy mentioned, that it was a - cell -, which he was
referring to, to the question: What came first...the Egg or the Chicken/Hen?

Thus: it was The EGG/CELL!

Thus: this mentioned CELL...is of Material substance, as we can make out.

And WHEN...it came into existence?

Well, I think we will have to go back very very very far back into time of the
First/UR Creation time frame. Somewhere along the line she, through
Consequences(- Cause and Effect) generated that first Cell which is the
Cornerstone of all life To Be....; and through her further Expansion, of
further Creations to come and To Be.....

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 310
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 08:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam, I think what you are referring to are called stromatolites:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/The_Crime_Against_All_Life
3.5 Billion years old.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 281
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 11:13 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Before stromalities, cells...there must be a self-organizing molecule,RNA is the best candidate for it..and i am interested to know,how long back it happened

Mahigitam

Post Number: 286
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In what way does, the material universes of different creations which has existed once, existing & going to exist differ in its structures,life-forms,...?

Edward

Post Number: 1938
Posted on Wednesday, November 24, 2010 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

GOOD question!!

As I understood, is...that every (New) Creation when generated and than
'exits' will be in the next cycle more Concentrated in components, so to
speak. It too, has through her past incarnations/cycles acquired and
accumulated new Creational Spiritual properties, that enables her to Perfect
herself in her generating of the needed (fine and course) materials to enable
her to exist. Similar to us human beings and our Spirit-form.

We too, enter a stage/level one day that we are half-Material and
half-Spirit(ual) beings. And than, last but not least: Pure Spirits-forms
similar to the known Spiritual levels, already exiting, and still Perfecting!

We must keep in mind, that we are a - Reflection - of our Creator....The
Creation.

Thus: every New Creation is Perfecting herself...as in accordance to her own
Laws(; as like-wise, WE humans would proceed...).

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 288
Posted on Saturday, November 27, 2010 - 09:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Edward,

Early Universe was 'liquid-like'
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/4462209.stm

Was the Big Bang Preceded by Another Universe (Which Was Preceded by Another Universe)?
http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-11/was-big-bang-preceded-another-universe-which-was-preceded-another-universe

Was there any mention in the Meier material about our Creation being a fluid like just milliseconds after the Big Bang

Edward

Post Number: 1944
Posted on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 - 04:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam.....

I watched a documentary on the - Liquid-like - factor, once.

I can not say much concerning it; have not come across it in the FIGU
material, no.

The Big Bang, scenario is quite interesting.

As far as I know, there is always ONE "UR" Big Bang, and from their on..'the
ball starts rolling', so to speak. [Remember, the FIRST Creation was created
through an Inspiration/Idea, and generated the needed Material Belts, etc, to
further Exist and Express her Way of Being, to become BEING; like-wise as WE
humans have to proceed.]

But, in a sense we can call it that if a new Universe/Creation is generated, I
would think. It is mentioned in the FIGU materials, that when a New Universe/
Creation is created...an immense explosion will take place, which I would say
we can define as a Big Bang. It being just a repetition of the UR/original
one; and just repeats itself...this process through the Consequences(: Cause
and Effect) generated...in a Chain Reaction type of processing. We than
acquire the (Soap) Bubble Effect, Semjase and Billy talks about; when, in
Expansion mode, so to speak.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1951
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

For those whom are not familiar with Creation being named 'her or she', etc;
SHE is a/the bearer of LIFE, a quality which is represented within a/the
female gender.

Of course, Creation is Genderless....but as you read the above mentioned
definition(/expression/figure of speech), it would be quite in it's place. As
like wise Billy has mentioned countless of times; like-wise, he defines HER!

I myself would not refer to Creation as an 'it(/Thing)'; SHE is MORE than
that!! SHE is The Mother of ALL Creations within HER and, Beyond.

Please conduct an Engine Search....this has been discussed in the past.

Edward.

Kingman

Post Number: 837
Posted on Saturday, December 11, 2010 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think the situation where the term 'Creation' is being discussed, one that contains mainly feminine references, can allow for an angled description with female attributes. It should be obvious during such a conversation that the focus is on the life bearing, etc., aspect of Creation. But it is clear in my understanding that Creation IS genderless. How could it be otherwise. Staking a claim that Creation is feminine is illogical. Just as saying it's male is illogical.

It's all in the framing of the discussion, and not to be taken literally.
a friend in america
Shawn

Hector

Post Number: 629
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The creation = Die Schöpfung. "Die" is a femenine article in german. In english there exists just one article without gender, (THE) but in german or spanish there exist neutral, feminine or masculine articles. I think that's where the misunderstanding originates.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 578
Posted on Sunday, December 12, 2010 - 04:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Beating a dead horse is the same whether it is a mare or a stallion .

MC

Edward

Post Number: 1954
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn and Hector....

You both have the idea of the matter.

If we look/read the Header above - The Creation Itself -...the 'it' is an
English 'thing'/aspect. In Dutch we would say: Het Schepping Self(; as does
the German language; same context structure).

Thus, we can not say in the Dutch(/German) language: Het Schepping Het Self -; which is improper Dutch language. ['it(/the)'= het]

Edward.

Darren

Post Number: 297
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 06:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark, did you (also) learn that from your horse ?

Lth

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 01:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In Bulletin 41, Mr Meier says that the universe as a whole is now expanding in its initial phase at 147 times the speed of light and that at the same time, the Ram Belt is continuously decreasing in its speed. Here is the quote:

"Das Universum als Ganzes expandiert immer noch mit 147facher Lichtgeschwindigkeit. Der hellstrahlende Expansionsgürtel resp. Ramm-Gürtel des/der Universums/Schöpfung nimmt konti-nuier-lich in seiner Geschwindigkeit ab, um stufenlos in eine Kontraktions-Geschwindigkeit resp. Rücksturz-Geschwindigkeit resp. Zusammenzugs-Geschwindigkeit überzugehen. Dabei erfolgt dann der umgekehrte Prozess der Expansion und Explosion und in der Folge also eine Implosion, bei der sich die Geschwindigkeit wieder zu vielfacher Lichtkonstante steigert."

The only way I can reconcile this is that it is only the material universe which is expanding at 147 x light speed and that the spiritual overall extent of Creation (out to and including the Ram Belt) is expanding at an independent, though maybe connected, rate. Does anyone have details on this because I understood that the Big Bang only expanded at 10 to the 7000 power times light speed for a tiny fraction of a second followed by the first phase of expansion at 147 times light speed so I am confused about the whole thing now. HELP!!! Hahahaha!!!

Thomas

Smukhuti

Post Number: 485
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 01:08 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

The initial size of the Universe was 14*10^63 light years after the first non-plus ultra explosion at 10^7000 speed of light. This included all the 7 belts of the Universe up to and including the ram belt. This is self-evident when you compare with the estimated size of the material belt which is given as just 2.5*10^15 light years.

As per Jacobs post in here, the ram belt, hence the whole Universe is now expanding at 147 times (158.7 billion km/hr) the speed of light. This rate of expansion would continue till about 47.5 trillion years after big bang and decrease then onward with a half life of 6.347 trillion years until 24.5 half-lifes from big bang would amount to 336.223km/s and would then start to retract with increasing acceleration with the same half life constant. From the first non-plus ultra explosion to maximum amplitude, there is an addition of 8.4*10^15 Light Years which is a tiny figure in comparison to the initially established size.

Whether the material belt is expanding at the same rate or proportional rate or if it is only the material belt that is expanding - pushing the outer belts, is something I am not sure. Mqhassan did an impressive work on the Plejaren model of Creation that I read and reviewed, wherein he referenced a good amount of data from the published work by FIGU. He might have something on this, but he does not seem to post here for a long time.
Salome.
Suv

Markcampbell

Post Number: 582
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That is correctly assessed .

Lth

Post Number: 86
Posted on Saturday, December 18, 2010 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv/Smukhuti, that doesn't explain how the entire universe is expanding at a steady 147 x light speed AND the outer belt is CURRENTLY decelerating but I have a theory:

OK here is my understanding, or at least theory, of the expansion processes of our Creation and of our material universe belt (MUB).

At first Creation was a flea sized entity which exploded its pure spiritual energy outward for a fraction of a second at 10 to the 7000 power times the speed of light.

At the end of that fraction of a second, the spiritual energy continued to expand outward but at a continuously reducing rate while the MUB would continue to expand in a two phase process.

The first phase of the MUB expansion (which we are still in now) is an expansion at 147 times light speed.

The second phase of MUB expansion will be a decreasing from 147 times light speed to a certain minimal value which is not zero.

When the spiritual expansion of Creation reaches its limit, it will steplessly turn to contraction and the MUB will also begin contracting.

The process will continue until all of Creation ends up back in a concentrated form again.

On a separate note, the light constant in the material belt is decreasing from its original value of 147 times light speed to a minimum value, which is not zero, with a rate that is defined by a certain half life value rather than a continuous, steady rate of reduction.

I believe this half life reduction applies to the entire expansion of the MUB in both phases as a total.

Sound correct? It's the only solution I have found so far that seems to fit the facts...

Sonik_01

Post Number: 179
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 02:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Lth,

I don't think you have to complicate it so much. I didn't even undertand your last post. Your question was:

"...that doesn't explain how the entire universe is expanding at a steady 147 x light speed AND the outer belt is CURRENTLY decelerating"

It just means that the Universe is still expanding, but just at a lower rate than before. In previous years it was ACCELERATING, but currently it is DECELERATING (compared to before) but still expanding.

It's like moving from point A to point B. You run into a stop light in the middle. While decelerating to a stop, you are still moving away from point A on your way to point B, in other words, still expanding your radius, but at a decelerated rate.

(Note to moderators - please dispose of my previous post #177. Thank You)

Smukhuti

Post Number: 487
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2010 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Thomas,

"…that doesn't explain how the entire universe is expanding at a steady 147 x light speed AND the outer belt is CURRENTLY decelerating"

I read Bulletin 41 and could not find any hint that the MUB is expanding at 147 x light speed while the outer belt (ram belt) is decelerating. It says that the Universe is expanding at a constant rate of 147 x light speed which I interpret as the outer ram belt expanding at 147 x light speed while the MUB may be expanding at same or proportional rate (may be).
Salome.
Suv

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page