Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 04, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Mental Fluidalenergies resp. Fluidalforces » Archive through January 04, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Smukhuti

Post Number: 462
Posted on Sunday, November 14, 2010 - 10:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Small correction: I mentioned psycho-kinetits, which should be psycho-kinetics.

Sounds funny now that I read my own post, but still...Apologies.
Salome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 1931
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....

Yes, I understand WHAT you mean.

With what Bob explained, I am also familiar with.

There are indeed cases, which differ in the example Bob mentioned, and what
you are referring to.

Even, if an individual is still deceased, I read that: if the circumstances
are desirable - such manifestations can manifest Spontaneously, WITHOUT and
Living individual triggering such phenomenon. Thus, this can/would mean: that
the Fluidal Forces/Consciousness, etc., related abilities CAN trigger such
manifestation spontaneously, due to the surroundings circumstances at THAT
moment. And so, one family would experience it and the next one will not.

I once mentioned my experience, here, in the past, and the house spooked way
back before we moved in. About 2 previous renters(families) experienced what
we did; and we were warned by the neighbors. Thus, this case had, as far as I
can make out: nothing to do with an individual whom was still alive and
triggering it/this. And, we saw apparitions and objects moved, and go so on!
The WHOLE WORKS, so to speak. And as I told, that this all had to do with a
previous owner who committed Suicide; hung himself in the kitchen.

And a Child or an Adult can play part here, as Bob explained in his/Billy's
excerpts. Which is also a possibility to generate the mentioned
manifestations/phenomenons.

But, we do have to Distinct the Poltergeist Effects and the Appearance of
Apparitions, here(HOW, they are/were generated). [Or, just like we(family)
experienced: BOTH!]

And as you mentioned: some experience it and others do not when they moved in
as what Bob explained with the excerpts would clarify the CAUSE.

Thus, the young girl scenario would manifest itself quite Differently than
that of the man who killed himself in our home. Unless, he had already
Incarnated and Unconsciously triggered the Haunted House manifestations(?).
Than, there could be a possibility. But, I will also stick to what...Billy
said: such manifestations can manifest Spontaneously, WITHOUT and Living
individual triggering such phenomenon....; thus, almost as a motion picture
being played before your eyes, so to speak. And those Fluidal Forces just
adapting it's own Forces with its surroundings Forces; which it FEEDS on, so
to speak.

They are almost activated in the same manner but, the Circumstances differ,
here.

Edward.

Norm

Post Number: 1398
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The question is how do you get rid of these energies?
My Website

Darren

Post Number: 289
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Here is the 2nd, 3rd and 4th installments to that first video called Ghosts, Spirits, & Demons that is being discussed here. I think they are better then the first one. There are definetly some strange things which appear to be legit (judging by the pixals, ect). The childrens swing that started swinging on its own in the middle of the STADIUM was unbelievable. That was in the 4th video.

Ghosts, Spirits, & Demons 2 (More than meets the eye)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OwaafssECo&feature=related

Ghosts, Spirits, & Demons 3 (Things that go bump in the night)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3jSVSpJW88&feature=related

Ghosts, Spirits, & Demons 4 Final episode!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Neqfz2XxfIY&feature=related

Justsayno

Post Number: 313
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 03:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Edward, you said:
"Incarnated and Unconsciously triggered the Haunted House manifestations(?)."
If people are being incarnated too early this may be an effect of that???
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 551
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 04:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv

Regarding your question in your previous post #460, old-mature mental fluidal forces are required to produce such manifestations by subconscious impulse (p. 30, Rund um die Fluidalenergie). So if that person had never been to the place before and had not deposited any fluidal forces beforehand then it would depend entirely on how much mature fluidal forces they had brought with them on their person, such as what could have been stored up in articles of clothing worn for long periods of time, or jewelry or even the bones of their own living skeleton. The longer these things surround the person, the more intensely these are charged of course by the mental fluidal energies; it is like with a battery (p.29, Rund um die Fluidalenergie). But generally speaking, it is a deep memory or a current problem with their psyche that would cause the sub-conscious to make the back connection to the old mature fluidal energies in the way that results in such demonstrations (p.34, Rund um die Fluidalenergie). So in your hypothetical question, the exposure to mature fluidal energies not of their own making, in this case of a negative type, would have to act as a stimulus or trigger for there own memory, even subconsciously.

Regards
Bob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 552
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 04:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren: "I see I was wrong back there assuming that apparitions/poltergeists have to happen nearby to person creating them."

Hi, Darren. Yes, according to Billy, the subconscious can make a connection with its’ mature mental fluidal force up to a distance of three light seconds away. This corresponds to a distance of about 900,000 kilometres (pp. 43-44, Rund um die Fluidalenergie).

Regards
Bob

Edward

Post Number: 1933
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....

Yes: HOW do we!?

Well, sometime in the future we may, just like the small Brownies whom
Neutralized the SSSC location, invent such devices which can get-rid of the
Negative Fluidal Forces; but, in general the mentioned, concerning.

When we discussed this in the past, I think it was mentioned that the
individuals whom reside in such a home should take the stance in being...as
Positive as possible. Especially, when it is triggered by a child, or even an
adult. Which of course, would be quite a task. They just have to get Control
over their behavior, thoughts, etc....

In Indonesian tradition there are some known ways, and they DO help. I,
myself, am not acquainted with these methods; than, a sort of medicine man
with such knowledge, from the so-called Ghosts, to whatever in this field,
would explain to you to conduct certain applications. And, as what I have
heard: it does seem to work! May not be the Brownies' way...but it does work.

But, we have to keep in mind, that Fluidal Forces(from the past)...will always
be present within our surroundings. As Billy once mentioned it penetrating way
deep even into every Atom, etc, particle that exists! And THAT IS something to
ponder, about, no? And that MAN, today, can only, in the future register a
limited level of the mentioned. The deepest (very very very fine) particles he
can NOT register. Thus, MAN of Earth still has very much research to conduct
in this field.

Keep in mind, that a scenario can project itself before you which can also be
Fluidal Forces related, say, you witnessed an old battle of the North and
South. You are looking into the past which is Caused by the Fluidal Forces
still present, and just projected the scenario Spontaneously. Without, any
link to whatever human, what-so-ever! Thus, these Ghost-like manifestations
will just manifest Randomly, if the circumstances are desirable; which, would
fit in what Billy mentioned of it being possible to manifest itself...by it's
OWN.

Billy did mention, that NEW Phenomenons will occur, due to the situation on
Earth. New Logics will arise...and New insights will have to be revised. Thus,
the above mentioned can truly take it's stance within this mentioned process,
I would think.

Edward.

Darren

Post Number: 290
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thx for that Bob!

At the 3.25 minute mark, the ghost (real) car that the police car is chasing that seemingly goes straight through the 7 foot tall wire fence and gets away in full view of the police car camera. This doesn't fit in with any of the different types of fluid forces being discussed here. Could the explanation for this be something similar to the African tribe man who was being chased by lions and somehow wished/desired himself being back home with his tribe and instantly appeared there and got away. Could the person fleeing from the cops have wished himself on the other side of that fence when he seen it, and that is the explanation for this? (the wire fence was not moving at all, so nothing touched it)

Ghosts, Spirits, & Demons 3 (Things that go bump in the night)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3jSVSpJW88&feature=related

Edward

Post Number: 1934
Posted on Monday, November 15, 2010 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila...

Yes, possibly....

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 553
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 04:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren

You’re right, no fluidal forces at work there. But it appears to me that there is a break in the chain-link fencing occurring just to the right of the vertical pole which you can see when the cop car pulls up to it. I’m just speculating, but what could have happened is the get-away car could have gone just to the right of that pole where there is a break in the fencing and the cop car could not react in time after making a sharp left turn. And the camera did not pick that up because it was pointing a different direction.

Regards
Bob

Darren

Post Number: 291
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 05:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,

Thats what I thought but on closer examination it still appears to be something there on the right of that pole. Also if there was a break there the police car being virtually right behind it would have seen it and followed it. Another thing is the cars trajectory (from point where car first drops out of view of camera, then, second later back in) still looks like it went through the fence at the same point the police car did. Also there was a break/curves on the left hand side of main road, as though there was a dirt road there.

Thats a strange one that one.

Kingman

Post Number: 833
Posted on Tuesday, November 16, 2010 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some of the poltergeist videos are simple time lapse videos with frames removed to hide manipulation by creators of such. Nothing clear, or of value, in any of these made for entertainment clips. The cop car chase isn't evidence of anything other than a rookie cop behind the wheel. Heck, he probably had a donut in his hand and couldn't negotiate the sharp turn....damn jellies!
a friend in america
Shawn

Ramirez

Post Number: 532
Posted on Wednesday, November 17, 2010 - 02:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Read what the experts say ......

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2010/11/12

Why bother with Meier's real stuff when you can get exciting, entertaining, pretend fantasy versions plus a free diploma in demonology .... :-)

Expand your consciousness .... compare.
Cheers.

Bodhran

Post Number: 138
Posted on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 05:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren there was a tv show recently that showed how that car went through the fence, some of the links were missing on the bottom of both sides, it merely drove through it like going under a curtain, it returned to its shape as the cop car turned into it, they thought it was intact and stopped in front of it. Cool random event but no magic.
Salome

Tony.

Darren

Post Number: 292
Posted on Saturday, November 20, 2010 - 11:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Tony, thanks for letting us/me know that.

The dude who put that video together should have done some research into that incident before including it. I shouldn't rely on other people's research. No excuses though, it sucked me in.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 499
Posted on Saturday, January 01, 2011 - 11:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While I understand the phenomena due to which apparitions, movements and sounds are perceived, which people interpret as ghosts, there is some confusion about the so called haunted places or haunted house.

There are stories that total strangers, people who are self declared non-believers in ghost been to such places for the first time where they have experienced these phenomena. And so many people experience such phenomena in these places, that it is almost impossible that each of those people have triggered such effect themselves. What is with these so called haunted houses?
Saalome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 502
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does anybody has some reference regarding the above question?

Let me take a case study:

Personality A of spirit form 1 has lived in a house and passed away.

Several years later, while spirit form 1 is still in the other side and has not incarnated back (yet) as different personality, personalities B-Z of spirit form 2-25 visits that house.

Personalities B,C,D of spirit form 2,3,4 experience orbs, apparitions, strange noise etc., while personalities E-Z of spirit form 5-26 do not report such thing.

In short, WHAT has happened?
Saalome.
Suv

Sonik_01

Post Number: 188
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 03:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How does one eliminate fluidal forces from a place? I live in an old place and every single night from between 2am and 5am I hear three knocks on my door, exactly how my dad knocks. Sometimes I'm asleep, but whenever there's a night that I'm awake at that time, i hear this knocking three times, and tonight I heard my sister calling my name in the basement. It totally freaked me out!!! I'm going nuts! I know they are just fluidal forces and can't harm me, but really, it's annoying! Does anyone know how to eliminate fluidal forces from a place?

I know poltergeists are caused by an unbalanced consciousness, but I'm not seriously mentally ill. I don't have any deep-seeded issues or anything like that, just run-of-the mill everyday problems. On a scale of 1-10, maybe 7 is at it's worse, but absolutely no more. I thought maybe it could be one of my family members as I know mental illness runs in my dad's half of the family.

By the way, I do not want to know HOW it originates, I want to know if anyone knows how to ELIMINATE it.

I wanted to ask Billy himself, but I thought maybe someone else on here knows something.

Thanks.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 308
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi SUV,
1 - Infrasound
2 - Electromagnetic fields(geo-magnetism, electronic devices, ...)
excluding schizophrenic, deluded persons & liars ....
source:
http://futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_386
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Smukhuti

Post Number: 503
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 06:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mahigitam. That CR escaped my attention while looking into plausible cause behind such phenomena in cases where the logic for fluidal force seems weak.

As Billy said "Infrasound and electromagnetism can trigger the internal attack-and-escape mechanism of the human being as well as panic attacks and hallucinations, and so forth, and it is especially the case if one is in a spooky or weird-looking place, in a depressed mood or in a mystical situation, and so forth. "

@Sonik,

If I were in such situation, I would start with isolating the cause of such noise by first requesting someone to stay with me for some nights and confirm the noise. If multiple persons confirm the noise, some physical source could be there. I would also sleep with the electric mains off for a couple of days.
Saalome.
Suv

Sonik_01

Post Number: 190
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 09:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mahigitam,

Just about 20 metres outside my window is an isolated park with some high-tension power lines and transformers. That could explain it. Thanks for the link.

@Suv,

The noises are so slight that it would be hard for two people to confirm them, and they only happen once in the entire night. It seems like when you're not paying attention they happen. I've heard different people saying they hear noises in my house but only different noises from the ones I hear.

The question is, does anyone know how to get rid of them?? I know clothing or crystals you run in cold water for a few days or weeks, but you can't do that with houses. What does one have to do clean out the fluidal forces in the house????

Ardie

Post Number: 63
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 08:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I remember reading, somewhere in Figu material or on the forum, that painting walls or other objects seals in the fluidal forces. They would no longer be active and bother you. Also, I think it was said that burning sage helps. Bringing in antiques or other objects into your home, that belonged to other people, could make things worse.

Ardie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page