Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 06, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through January 06, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Bianca

Post Number: 87
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,
Welcome back and thank you for 'popping in".
While you are explaining the name issue here and its importance, i would like to ask a question which has been on my mind for a couple of years: at the centre Billy and i were chatting one sunny afternoon and asked him if he knows what is the meaning of my name? he said he didnt know so he went inside his office and brought back 2 books of names and in one of the books the name Bianca only stated that it belong to a queen who lived around in the east of european countries some few hundred years ago. And my name is also written with a K as it was given to me when i was born, only to be anglicised over time. So billy said to me: White, White Queen!!! Since my name doesnt appear in the Plejaren book of names i am still perplexed!
I remember reading somewhere that the colour White is the ultimate pure colour when all other colours are harmoniously united. Please dont hold me to what i just wrote because i dont remember exactly, but something to the effect that the White is the highest achievement of colours unity. Sorry but I dont know how to explain it? Are you able to 'shed some light' on my name's meaning? Thank you, Bianca

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 59
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 03:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I think you overestimate the power of names.

When I was working at the Center this summer, hauling cement with Christian Krukowski, I asked him if his name ever bothered him because of it's meaning. "Never," he replied simply and immediately. I said I was sometimes bothered by my own name (Timothy, which means "God-fearing"; and my middle name, "James" - a variant of yours - means "deceiver"). He stopped, looked at me, and said, "Forget about it. YOU are the one that chooses the colour of your life. Not your name, or anything else."

In this way, I started to understand something very important: the spirit has a might that towers unimaginably higher than the influences of both the abstract meanings that we attach to symbols (be they words, names, dates, times, etc.), and the vibrations they evoke in the material realm.

Salome,

Tim

Hector

Post Number: 636
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The average human being here on earth is always trying to find and reaffirm his/her identity. The average human being needs some kind of mirror that reflects the way he o she is. The name's meaning gives some shape to the human being's identity since he or she is born.

Names, horoscopes, clothes, objects, hairdos, the way people write (graphology)....all these things do reaffirm each human being's identity. With identity I mean the PERSONALITY. Many things do give shape to our personality. Our name is just one of them.

But Jokoveltman and Christian Krukowski do introduce a different approach to this discussion; Thanks to Billy Meier and the Plejaren we know that if there is a part of the human being that must be worked on and reaffirmed, it is the spirit and the consciousness, not the personality. Too much reaffirmation of the personalities' identity results in egoism, materialism, individualism. There must exist some balance between the "I", the "ego" and the collective (human society as a whole). In every incarnation, a human being has to make an effort trying to polish the flaws of the personality and giving room/space, more protagonism to the spirit form. We Geisteslehre students know that personality is NEVER equivalent to the spirit form. We already know a few things that are able to sculpt/give shape to the personalities' identity. (Names, horoscopes, clothes, colors, decoration of vehicles and rooms...) A step further is to find out what processes and characteristics do sculpt/give shape to the spirit form.

It is very important to know that the personalities' identity does not survive the moment of death, while the spirit forms "identity" does....so we better try to reaffirm, improve, boost, foster all those things related to the spirit form, because they are not of perishable nature.

Jacob

Post Number: 532
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tim,

No, I don't think I overestimate the influence a name has on a person, either in a negative or neutral-positive way.
Of course its very important that a person takes self-responsibility for his/her life, but a correct name is of great importance to make it succeed.

The teachings are quite clear about it and I will tell something about it, first the German original text found in 6360 interplanetare NAMEN in hirer URFORM und deren BEDEUTUNG

Band I, page 22 until 26 are of great importance concerning this matter:

From Page 22

Start quote:

Werden alle diese Aspekte der Namenssuche und Namesfindung berücksichtigt, dann darf mit Sicherheit angenommen werden, dass der richtige Name gefunden wird. Und genau darauf sollte bei einer Namensgebung unbedingt geachtet werden, weil der Name für einem Menschen für sein gesamtes Leben ausschlaggebend ist; denn der Name bestimmt des Mensen Grundcharakter, seinen Lebenscharakter, seine Lebensart und seine Lebensweise, so aber auch sein selbst zu bestimmendes Schicksal, sein psychisches und physisches Auf und Nieder, sowie auch seine Erfolge oder Misserfolge usw.

End quote

Rough Translation:

"If all these aspects to seek and find a name are taken into account, then one can take for certain that the right name will be found.
Exactly that should be considered, because the name of a human is decisive for his whole life, for his basic-character, his life-character, lifestyle and way of living, however also his own fate, his psychological and physical highs and lows, his successes and failures, etc"

From Page 23:

Start quote:

Nicht wird in der Regel daran gedacht, dass das Kind, dem der Name zugeordnet wird, ein ganzes Leben lang diesen auf Gedeih oder Verderb zu tragen hatte, dass es in ihm völliges Leben findet - oder aber völligen Untergang.

End quote

Rough translation:

It is generally not considered that the child, who has to carry a name for better or worse, that it finds him complete life - or total destruction.

As with many teachings, informations, also the meaning of names have been corrupted over the hundreds and thousands of years.
If you are referring to my name, its original name in the books of names can be found on page 171 of Band II.

It says this: Jakoobjn (Jakobjn) = Der auf realm Bodem steht

I will leave the translation up to you.

I hope this helps.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jacob

Post Number: 533
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bianca,

Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to that, I have looked in the book of names, and I could not find the name Bianca or any variation to it.
It very well could be that Billy has more name-meanings then are written in his books.
So, I am unable to answer the question right now, but I will ask around and try to get an answer for you.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 534
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tim,

There is another thought I wanted to add.

Indeed the spirit houses very impressive powers and forces, however the spirit of every human being of every human race still bound to the reincarnation cycle in the universe is a purely receptive entity, it does not think or decide in a self-aware manner.

A very important part of our evolution takes place in the material realm, we learn by making mistakes, through meditation, through physical and mental labor.
Therefor its very important that the human should take care of his body, psyche and personality in the best way possible in regards to his material, consciousness-related and spiritual evolution, this include having the best possible name.

Having the correct and suitable name does help a lot, because in the present time, in the here-and-now we 'battle' and strive for a better understanding of our life and the Creation we live in and with.
The material body and the psyche and everything related should be given the proper attention and respect in regards to our evolution, of course within good measure.

Through proper development of our material-consciousness related abilities and powers we can tap into the enormous powers of our spirit.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 535
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 03:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Smukhuti,

Well honestly I don't know the reason why Semjasa was named the way he was, the only explanation I have for this is that old Lyrians did not strictly follow the naming convention.

Semjaase (Semjase) = Die halbgöttin = Female

Semjaasan (Semjasan) = Der halbgött =Male
Salome,
Jacob

Markcampbell

Post Number: 586
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 09:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

All I can say about it , not being a student of Lyran language , is that the Lyran language did not conform to the rules of Latin ( which did not yet exist) , but that Latin came from Lyran , and changes are always to be expected .

Sonik_01

Post Number: 187
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 09:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All,

I thought the guy that destroyed the ring nebula was called IHWH 'MATA'. Was it 'SEMJESA', in actuality?

Scott

Post Number: 2071
Posted on Sunday, January 02, 2011 - 10:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't recall Semjasa being involved with the Ring Nebula only Sodom and Gomorrah.

Jacob

Post Number: 537
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 03:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Poison of Prejudice

One of the most difficult things for a human to do on this planet is to constantly revise and scrutinize his knowledge in a logical and honest fashion.

Too often people stick by what they think is the absolute truth because they build their life and their thoughts on top of what they assume is the final and absolute truth, refusing to accept that advancements in knowledge and science can prove them otherwise.

One of the most obvious prejudice and untruth is the general assumption that the Universe is 14 billion years old since it’s creation, a misconception which will hardly find its equal.

Arahat Athersata said the following about this (page 11, Sentence: 46)

46: “Ein Mensch der Wahrheit kennt keine Vorurteile, den eine vorgefasste Meining hindert das Suchen und Finden und die Ehrlichkeit”

46(English): “The human of truth knows no prejudice, because a preconceived opinion hinders the searching and finding and the honesty”

Their prejudice about the facts of life, other people, or any thing that exists in this universe stops them cold in their evolution, and even worse, their thoughts and actions are based on those prejudices, obstructing the consciousness-related evolution, even take up aggressive action against anyone threatening their beliefs.

The material-consciousness related development and spiritual development is a never ending complex, always revising itself, enhancing itself striving to reach a level of relative perfection. Simply everything that exist in the whole of the Creation inside of it, and above it including the BEING-Absolutum is included in eternal transformation, enrichment, development and progress, it means that the truth stays the truth, yet its getting enhanced all the time.

Another quote from Arahat Athersata about this (page 11, sentence: 47 until 52)

47:”Der Wahrheitsmensch weiss sehr genau, dass alle Wahrheit und Weisheit im zeitlosen Fluss der endlosen Dauer liegen, so keine vorgefasste meinung die berechtigung in der Existenz findet”

47(English): ” The human of truth knows very well that all truth and wisdom lies in the timeless river of endless duration, thus no preconceived opinion has a right to exist.”

48:”Nur Fakten der Wahrheit können Fakten der Weisheit sein, nichts sonst aber, das darunter eingeordnet wird.”

48(English):” Only facts of the truth can be facts of wisdom, nothing what is arranged below it”

49:”Dies ist ein Gesetz im grossen Gang allen Geschehens, denn jedes Dasein muss sich im Kreise vollenden”

49(English): “This is a law in the grand progress of all what exists, because every existence must complete itself in a full circle”

50:”Ursache und wirkung finden in allen Bereichen ihre Gültigkeit, wenn sie nach Gesetzen und Geboten geordnet werden”

50(English):” Cause and effect have their validity in all areas if they confirm to the order of the Laws and recommendations”

51:”Ein vorgefasste Meinung birgt in sich alle Unlogik der Zweifel und Unwahrheit.”

51(English): “A preconceived opinion in itself contains all illogic of doubt and untruthfulness. ”

52:”Und so ein Mensch also herangeht und diese Übermittlungen in sich aufnimmt, dann mag er sich über eine böse menschliche Schwäche klarheit verschaffen, nämlich ob er über den Stand vorgefasster Zweifel und Kritiek hinaus ist oder ob Vorurteile ihn noch zu beherrschen vermögen.

52(English):” And so if a person approaches this, and take these communications up in himself, then he will be able to get clarity about a bad human weakness, namely whether if he is past the level of preconceived doubt and criticism or whether prejudices are still able to control him.”

The elimination of prejudice and illogical criticism is one of the biggest yet most rewarding hurdles to take and conquer.
To be able to liberate oneself of a preconceived mind opens the door to endless development and acquirement of wisdom.
Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 65
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 05:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, thank you for sharing that post.

Eddie
[7:-)

Savio

Post Number: 672
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 07:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

Welcome back and thanks for sharing valuable spiritual messages again

Regarding the importance of a suitable name, there is something we have to think about.

On the one hand, as you shared with us, Billy wrote a book that pointed out the importance of a suitable name.

Yet, on the other hand, during Question and Answer sessions, he gave comments with a different point of view.

Quote:

Answer to Michael_d
The numbers are linked to certain basic values, but of importance is what the human being is making out of his life. How does he look after his thoughts and feelings, etc.

The same applies to horoscopes. The zodiac has some basic values, but the decisive factor is the individual human being. Therefore you don’t have to change your names in order to avoid misfortune. (Note by CF: We are not just puppets on the string of fate.)

Answer to Vestri
Numerology is falsely understood by nearly everybody on this planet. Numerology is not about facts and determination, but gives the opportunity and stimulation to build certain things in one’s life. It’s up to each human being to use the connections and values of numbers to improve one’s life.

Answer to Bianca
Your name was given to you by your parents. Therefore it has nothing to do with "my duty in this life". But since you have that name it's up to you to decide what you make out of it.

Just as there are persons who have a name or names that are not suitable for or in harmony with their character or personality etc., there are other persons where everybody thinks: That name is perfect for that person.

And there are persons who have a suitable name and are changing it based on some irrational reasons or false opinions, resulting in a name that doesn't suit that person.

Unquote

It seems that the name of a person would lead to a certain kind of importance or tendency in life, while in the end of the day, it is the will of the person that dominates the outcome.

Perhaps we could take the balance of the two opinions?

Salome

Savio

Jacob

Post Number: 539
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 11:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

Thanks for your welcome.
If you read the answers of Billy you provided then it becomes clear that people should not OVER emphasize the meaning of names, the correct name is important, but equallly important is your own free will and if you live according or against the natural-creative laws and recommendations.
Salome,
Jacob

Justsayno

Post Number: 326
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 09:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I wish I had known the meaning of the name Allen - which means liar, before I had named my youngest son after his grandfather.
Hi Amanda I do know a girl by the name of Nova, it's a lovely name.
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Earthling

Post Number: 495
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila, I think (not positive) that Alan means liar. Whether Allen means the same, don't know.

I wouldn't lose sleep over it either way. There must be an honest Alan or Allen somewhere on this planet, who doesn't know that he is supposed to be a liar.

Bruce

... btw, I don't know what my name means or if it's suitable for me .. don't really matter to me either, outside idle curiosity.

Edward

Post Number: 1975
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob...

Yes: Many Thanks...for your new insights posted!

Opens up, new doors for us all....and expands our Knowledge.

Edward.

Ramirez

Post Number: 539
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 09:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"There must be an honest Alan or Allen somewhere on this planet, who doesn't know that he is supposed to be a liar."

Woody Allen :-)
Cheers.

Justsayno

Post Number: 327
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LOL @ Ramirez's post (and Bruce's quote). Woody Allen in a Richard Nixon voice saying "I'm not a pedophile".
Hi Bruce, and Bruce is a nice name, I think it's mostly because all the Bruces I know, I like. But good luck finding an Alan that's not a liar (regardles of how it's spelled).
Sheila - just a girl
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Patm

Post Number: 40
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Some individuals just don't know or associate with the right people.

My given name is Patrick Alan McKnight. I don't believe anyone I know or associate with considers me a liar, at least I practise the teachings of TRUTH, the teachings of SPIRIT, the teachings of LIFE in my everyday life.

patm

Jacob

Post Number: 544
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 01:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my thinking, isn't it much more logical to take responsibility for ones own actions, thoughts and feelings in total self-responsibility instead of blaming illogical personality traits on a 'bad' horoscope, 'bad' name, 'bad' upbringing or a 'bad' hair day ?
I am sure all aforementioned factors do have an influence, but we never must forget ones free will and common sense.
I am sure there is an Allen out there who IS a nice guy and not a liar ;-)
Salome,
Jacob

Patm

Post Number: 41
Posted on Wednesday, January 05, 2011 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To make a judgement regarding anyone other than yourself for ANY reason (this includes race, gender, age, country/planet of origin, etc. or in this case NAME) is an injustice perpetrated by the UNKNOWING.

Hopefully someday they will learn from their mistake(s) and mis-understanding.

I practise the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of Life in my everyday life. This began 31 years ago (1980) when I first read Wendelle Stevens translated copy of the contact notes with Jim Dilettoso.

I consider it an honor to know and associate with everyone on this forum who have chosen to evolve. As we all make mistakes hopefully we all learn from them. So now hopefully you can all say you know and associate with an Alan that is NOT a liar.

(Patrick ALAN="liar" McKnight that isn't a liar)

patm

Patm

Post Number: 42
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

By the way concerning the term "lie"
from FIGU Bulletin #28 as a question from a reader to Billy (not an authorized/approved translation from German):

Reader question

Now even a moral question: Is it really legitimate, and really always to always tell the truth, even when you know in a specific situation that a selfless lie could prevent suffering, and thus actually have only advantages? The philosopher Immanuel Kant gives as an example of his categorical imperative, the following case: a murderer hunted by a man seeks shelter with a neighbor and hidden in his house. If the neighbor is now questioned by the murderer, if he can find neighbors hid in his house, it must tell the truth and deliver the defenseless man's murderer. In order not to break the law, he has to say in each case, the truth as it is also expected from other people. What to think and say what the creative laws?

NL / Germany

Immanuel Kant's uncompromising position, which is also shared by several other philosophers, under the cover of which incorrect, that a concealment of something known as a lie and white lie. If in the above-mentioned Kant as the presence of is concealed by the killer sought by the neighbors, then that has nothing to do with a lie or white lie, but only with a concealment of a fact of conscience and to protect the life of a other people are.

A white lie is a lie or something completely different than a concealment of a fact - it can not argue, even then, provided all the philosophers of the world scream bloody murder and the other hand, run amok. A white lie is a lie or in any case always a conscious deception and false testimony for his own good and profit, etc. A white lie or a lie is and remains always a deliberate distortion of the truth to their advantage, even in terms of feelings and emotions . White lies are lies and distortions of facts and deliberate ambiguities, uncertainties and hypocrisy to their advantage in any way. White lies are lies and that is something genuine, born out of a valid driving, fear, cowardice, revenge, hatred or love, etc. wrong. In any form - even morally - White lies are lies and always end in itself based and selfish. Therefore man derogates from themselves and making themselves to their own worthlessness.

to hide something is not a lie and not as a white lie - with the white lie is limited as stringent as the real lie. One is based on concealment of a fact, could tell you, but which are deliberately silent about what can be done as well for reasons of conscience or for the protection of our own or another person. By the concealment, which is in no way be equated with a lie or white lie, so a real facts are concealed. How it looks in a particular case is, always out of the situation, which should certainly be clear. But certain is that a concealment, respectively. Concealment has nothing to do with a lie or white lie, in any case always an end in itself, based in some form. A concealment and suppression of facts are always and exclusively a matter of conscience, which can be resolved only by clear reason, and in compliance with relevant laws. This is the position of spiritual teaching, which, as you can, is not consistent with the predictions of subterranean philosophers who speak in their thinking and in their interpretations and explanations purely substantive and intellectually able to philosophize.

Billy

patm

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page