Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 09, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Misc. Discussions on The Spiritual (Creation-energy) Teaching » Archive through January 09, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Elreyjr

Post Number: 158
Posted on Friday, July 23, 2010 - 06:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Thank you for your response.

Jun
My will be done

Marbar

Post Number: 145
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2010 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

About the spirit prayers, will there be anymore of them given out? Did the prophets Elia, Jesaia, Jeremia, and Mohammed? Do Billy have his version of the spirit prayer in his book "OM"?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 2
Posted on Sunday, August 15, 2010 - 09:43 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Semjase(sa)

Pg. 1. Diary of Evolution
Seeking Knowledge & Understanding - That I May Have Wisdom.

Teachings from: [Spiritual terminology]

1. Sevenfold laws, The
The unity of Creation is divided in a sevenfold in itself,
and in a sevenfold outside of itself.

2. Spirit:
Being of creative energy and Creation itself.

3. Love, The Law of:
Love is a creational law.
To feel absolute certainty that one lives in all existent
in absolute certainty and absolute feeling
that the existence of the others...

...is a part-existence of ones own existence,

...regardless if its a plant, spiritform, an animal, a planet, a rock or
a fellow human being.

4. Being:
(=German Sein, Existenz) Existence, The material life, the material existence.

5. Spirit-Telepathy: Purely spiritconsciousness-related communicationsprocess. (Pure spirit-symbol-images, of about 52,000,000 symbols) (107000 times lightspeed).

6. Common sense:
(German = Verstand) ..."The human intellectual power which has the capability of assessment and consideration and decision-making, whereby the knowledge of a fact is achieved, which becomes wisdom through the experience and lived-through knowledge

7. Consciousness:
(General definition)Human personality = Intelligence capable of development = Evolutionfactor in first potential.

What I have learned through personal experience that the above gives clarity and meaning.

In summary:
1. - the 'Seven-fold Laws' reveals the 'polar opposite.'
Our imperfection, weaknesses and decay
is matched with its SPIRIT counter-part -
2. - 'we'
(Spirit: Being -of creative energy -and Creation itself)
3. - to which 'The Law of Love'
~(quantum physics 'zero-point field' & 'unified-field' theory)
- is the means by which we are omnipresent to the '7. BEING-Absolutum'
- by which we are all 'ONE' and the same.
- ..."that the existence of the others
- is a part-existence
- of ones own existence"...

NOTES:
1. Professor Walter Lewis of MIT, in his lectures and lessons on electromagnetism,
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/physics/8-02-electricity-and-magnetism-spring-2002/video-lectures/embed01/
pointed out and illustrated some interesting points
regarding the 'unseen' force present with all atoms and molecules
that must be considered in all calculations.
2. Our body, is made up of and composed of, the 'material existence'
of which is made up of and composed of
atoms
[+] charged protons surrounded by neutral neutrons which are encircled by
[-] charged electrons which have demonstrated and are understood to be encompassed
by the mysterious zero-point field and unified field of quantum physics.

OBSERVATIONS:
My late wife and her father had the ability to concentrate on each other and they would instantly know that the other was communicating.
They would do this quietly and with intent. When she died, from my experience in my mid twenties, I knew she could see me and perceive my thoughts and feelings. I asked her to please do something to prepare her father.
When her younger brother finally called (wanting that his other brothers would be present in Brazil with his parents when he gave the news) he was surprised that his father answered the phone; which awoke him. He related the dream that his father appeared in his dream and explained that his daughter was no longer with us.
His father had never appeared to him in dreams after his passing. So this was very unusual and significant for her father.

Like the earth, our body is composed of 75 to 80% water.
Dr. Emoto
(Movie: "What the bleep do they know?")
demonstrated through experiments
that our thoughts and feelings
affect the make-up of water molecules
due to the unified field.

The 'Being' without "Spirit-Telepathy'
is very similar to a post in a forum
in that a smile is not seen
where its counterpart word
was read and a frown was perceived in its place.
Where in an offense was perceived and in reacting we miss the opportunity to evolve and we do not assist and become participants with the evolution of the BEING-Absolutum.

To 'know thyself' is to also understand another person.
'Commonsense' and 'Consciousness' (as defined) will dictate that I be aware of not so much what, but rather, in how it could be perceived by the reader.

Reminder to self:

Consider 'how' a post could be perceived without the human emotion, verbal tone and facial expression.

August 15, 2010

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 11:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A bit of info regarding the differences between men and women, as discussed in "Unterschiede zwischen Mann und Frau"

The anatomical differences between men and women pointed out in the pamphlet are:
1) Women's brains as a whole generally contain about 14% more neurons than men's, however,
2) Men have more neurons in the hypothalamus (center of instinct) than women do.
3) Women also have a larger corpus collosum - by about 34%! The corpus collosum is the mass of connecting neurons between the two hemispheres of the brain.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1367
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 09:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jokoveltman,

Thank you for the information, very fascinating.

Did a little research and found this analysis of relative brain functions by psychologist Julian Jaynes, who presented the idea in his 1976 book The Origin of Consciousness in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind.

LEFT BRAIN FUNCTIONS ... ... ... RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS

uses logic ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... uses feeling
facts rule .... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... imagination rules
words and language .... ... ... ... symbols and images
present and past ..... ... ... ... ... present and future
detail oriented ..... ... ... ... ... ... "big picture" oriented
math and science .... ... ... ... ... philosophy & religion
order/pattern perception ..... ... spatial perception
can comprehend ..... ... ... ... ... can "get it" (i.e. meaning)
knowing ..... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... believes
acknowledges ..... ... ... ... ... .... appreciates
knows object name .... ... ... .... knows object function
reality based ...... ... ... ... ... .... fantasy based
forms strategies .... ... ... ... .... presents possibilities
practical .... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... impetuous
safe ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .... risk taking

http://viewzone2.com/bicamx.html

Now bear in mind that this study and research was published in 1976. More recent studies may have overturned these functional definitions. I would speculate that there is more "sharing" of functions between the two sections of the brain and these divisions should not be considered to be "hard-and-fast" rules. Whatever...

By the observation you give in point #3, that the woman has "a larger corpus collosum - by about 34%!", I would prefer that women should be running the world. I'm sure the women would agree. But in this there is still a long, uphill struggle ahead before the warmongering men can be de-throned. To become empowered, the women must assume their self-responsibility first.

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 258
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

thankyou verymuch jokoveltman,
if possible please post some more info on the above topic..
----------
Eureka! How moments of genius happen
http://www.newscientist.com/blogs/culturelab/2010/09/eureka-how-moments-of-genius-happen.html

"We have all heard of the great "Aha!" moments that typify legends of sudden genius. But such moments, argues Andrew Robinson, are merely anecdotal. In reality, he says, the emergence of a creative solution to a difficult problem takes a great deal of conscious work."

I think he is wrong,from the article posted by Mariann Uehlinger, "I Always Remain Relaxed and thereby gain Might over Myself"..its been said that
http://theyfly.com/I_Always_Remain_Relaxed.htm

"Due to composure and relaxed nature, you were sensitive to non-physical fine-structured substance, which is absolutely necessary to perceive inspirations of the subconsciousness or values form the unconsciousness-forms in the consciousness-and it is also helpful when accessing the memory.You are certainly very familiar with this,because the strongest notions often come to mind while musing in the bathtub or while taking a leisurely stroll.Also 'forgotten' names occur to us again,when we let go and discontinue our active search for them."}
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Fainas

Post Number: 9
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 01:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Jokoveltman,

These numbers are interesting, 14% more, 34% larger, etc. But what does that really mean? Numbers does not necessary mean much if you can't "decode" them. What can be concluded from these numbers?

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 537
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 10:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there jrod,

i have heard some positive things in regards to women, like for example when billy and quetzal discussed women having a naturally better understanding of love (if i recall correctly).
i do see myself, the natural ability to care and support people (family friends) that women seem to exhibit.
they arenaturally quite sensitive and thus can relate to situations quite deeply. they have patience for children, and are reliable to count on in need of help.
i also noticed that women are quite unreasonable at times, complicate simple matters and twist words that one says to them.
in general, women seem to make problems where there are none. i also do not think just because you are a woman, that it means you are more capable or deserving than a man, in regards to anything.
i noticed in my life that women seem to be more focussed on what they want and how they feel rather than how a man feels, and his needs.
it is common in women these days that they hold a view point as follows: it is up to the man to meet all her needs, figure out what she's thinking to the utmost accuracy, consider her views and desires as most important and basically to please her and keep her content simply because she is a woman.

i have respect for women, i admire them and i enjoy their company. i would not want to live in a country that is ruled or led by all women.

i am one of seemingly few men who will be very honest to a woman. some people seem to opt for stroking their fragile psyche's with semi-worship. i have heard women tell me that they rather a man lie to them to make them happy, rather than tell them the truth which might offend them or bruise their ego.
i think with the knowledge that women will play a big role in earth humans road toward the creative truth and laws, that there is a possible inherent downside, such as automatic validation of womens actions, elevating them above men (which is no different then the sexism rampant among males today)simply because billy said this or that, or jeremiah predicted such and such.
thank you for listening to my personal viewpoint.

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2010 - 11:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Fainas,

Some thoughts of my own - based on the pamphlet, but also on what I know about the brain (not really all that much): the larger hypothalamus in men suggests stronger sexual, aggression, and similar tendencies, and proportionally rationality and logic abilities.

A larger corpus collosum in women suggests to me greater self-awareness, and flexibility.

Salome,

Tim

p.s. the pamphlet (in German, of course), it available free from the FIGU shop: http://shop.figu.org/product_info.php?products_id=215

J_rod7

Post Number: 1368
Posted on Wednesday, September 15, 2010 - 04:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey there Peter,

Thank you for expressing your opinion. I will agree that some women need to feel more free to express themselves. No one should be held back while their Spiritual Evolution is involved.

Can you see that this might be a "trust issue?" If the woman has been repeatedly shut-down by the man, that she is made to feel that her ideas and feelings are not equal or worthy of respect from the man, it is certain that she would prefer to keep these to herself. When the hand is given, then gets burned each time, the hand will be withheld.

The worst examples have been promoted by the false religions which set the man above the woman, and teach that the woman is "second-class" to the man. The "man-only-priestcraft," separate doors for the man and woman, the "man-gives-the-law" nonsense, the expressed: "keep them ignorant, barefoot and pregnant" mentality. This gives the man the illusion that he is somehow better than the woman. Over thousands of years of this treatment, it's no wonder that the woman has submerged her self-respect, her feelings, and her true Spirit.

This is the uphill struggle -- to overcome these false ideologies so that the woman may take her place with the man in all measures of Equality. For the Truth is that the tender mercies and Spiritual Qualities of the woman have been suppressed far too long now. These are the very same qualities needed on this Earth now. Perhaps, if you know some women which seem to subjected to the cruelty of such ideologies, you would be able to assist them with your own understanding of these Truths. ... Yes?

My own opinions, of course.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Mahigitam

Post Number: 265
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 06:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

for quite some time, i have occupied myself with philosophy, religion, science , mathematics,...by watching & reading...

Can we say confidently that all the unsolved/hard/unanswerable/difficult questions(acknowledged by contemporary experts) of all the above fields be understood(atleast logically) or can be realized with the help of information from Billy Meier's literature(including spirit lessons)...

or Are there any leftout tough objective questions/problems yet to be answered by Billy.If yes, why not we all together write down a list of those mind twisting questions & wait for BIlly to answer them...

p.s: When i first came across this case, there were no many pressing questions in my mind for which i was looking answers to..i was curious about UFO's & was searching through internet on UFO's and came across Billy...and when he explained about things(spirit,creation,meaning of life,storage banks...)which were not the main pressing questions for me consciously at that time & which majority of earth-humans cannot possibly know them for another thousand years...absorbing such information witout us having a desire to pursue such concepts/information wouldnot help us or doesnot make sense to us or affect our foundations of being...so i think, each of us should make an effort to look at the world and raise questions on life,existence,suffering,... and search deeply so that we can truly understand the significance & importance of the material present in the Meier's spirtual teachings...
Anything that has a cause, will come to an end. - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Smukhuti

Post Number: 448
Posted on Monday, September 27, 2010 - 07:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

To understand the "Why" of the UFO phenomenon, these things (spirit,creation,meaning of life,storage banks...) are very much relevant. These things are not forced upon us. I have observed that the major portion of the people who are not into UFO-cult or UFO-newage cult and honestly search for an answer to the UFO phenomenon, tend to be open-minded, secular, or atheist. Searching for the reason behind UFO phenomenon is also kind of searching for our place in the Universe, searching for our being, and comes with a whole lot of other realisation -like a shift away from the earth centric view of the Universe . Perhaps that's a threshold.

Then again if and when people deeply affected by religion also discover this information they are most likely to reject it by finding absence of hard proof which they regard as ET crafts landing in front of UN or White House or hovering above their head for a considerable amount of time. Ultimately that would affect their consciousness in a wrong way. That's were the plausible deniability of the Plejaren information comes into play.
Salome.
Suv

Mahigitam

Post Number: 269
Posted on Saturday, October 09, 2010 - 03:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Animals Said to Have Spiritual Experiences
http://news.discovery.com/animals/animals-spiritual-brain.html#mkcpgn=emnws1

* A neurologist and other scientists argue animals are capable of having spiritual experiences.
* The researchers hold that spiritual experiences originate within primitive parts of the human brain, structures shared by animals.
* The challenge lies in proving what animals experience.

NOw from the contact reports, we know that animals & plants spirit-forms do not have spiritual evolution like us but have an evolution that perfects itself in adapting to its environment...but this doesnot close the door for animals having spiritual experiences(not the way humans do, but in their own way)...do animals have spiritual experiences ?

p.s: Dear moderators, i have posted info regarding 'Trolley Problem - from Creational laws perspective'..i could not find it anywhere in the forum,has it been deleted?

Edward

Post Number: 1907
Posted on Sunday, October 10, 2010 - 12:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

I watched that one on a Science Channel.

It is said, that animals can have 'Dreams' which I think can more or less be
within the framework of Spiritual Experiences(; and not to forget their Senses
abilities, which do reach far beyond the human senses, at times). It does
bring some sort of 'insight' into the thought process of the animal, it being
within the framework of their Instinctive mechanism, and processing, I would
add.

Just like an animal can not be - Jealous - as we humans do, but, still within
their own way. Still within the framework of Instinctive Reaction(Consequences
- Cause and Effect), if you will. Or, just Distinct, a scenario which does not
suit the animal, and thus...as what we can define/distinct as Jealousy, in our
human (interpretation) terms.

In other words: Similar Affect on both respectively, but...only processed in
their own (Spiritual) Evolutionary way.

Edward.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 280
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2010 - 05:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Orthodox Darwinists say that intelligence is an accident and that there is no such thing as an intrinsic directionality towards greater intelligence. Are there any arguments/evidence that shows that not all drive towards being more intelligent, cognition, love be attributed to natural selection & genetic drift but that there is a separate force operating in & on us that is different to what darwinists claim..

Edward

Post Number: 1922
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

I am familiar with what you mentioned: "Orthodox Darwinists say that
intelligence is an accident......"

First of all: there is NO such thing as an Accident.

All within Creation is based on her MAIN Law, which is: Consequence(s) - Cause
and Effect.[ I mentioned this in previous posting, once...]

Consequences, can lead to the accumulation of information/insight/Knowledge,
etc., which than expresses itself as (an) Intelligence. Which as you may know,
expands itself as the Spirit-form(/Consciousness) incarnates through it's
existence.

Most of us here, know: we should take Darwinism 'with a grain of salt'.

Billy and the Plejarans have an abundance of information which backs this up...
[Utilize Search Engine for further details....please.]

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 542
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Orthodox Darwinists say that intelligence is an accident and that there is no such thing as an intrinsic directionality towards greater intelligence."

There is a clear absence of holistic thinking there because it does not address the difference between intelligence and consciousness.

A woman senses that a room is light or dark and is aware that she has done so. A photocell senses the same thing without awareness. The difference is consciousness - something everyone recognizes but no one can fully explain. Higher-order consciousness, the kind that humans have, includes the ability to be conscious of being conscious, the emergence of semantic capabilities and language along with concepts of the past and future.

According to the Meier material, a consciousness is present at the very first incarnation of the spirit-form in a material body, but intelligence must be slowly acquired through life experiences concomitant with the emergence of brain acids. And Meier states that there is an intrinsic urge toward greater intelligence that is subconsciously impulsed for continued growth in love/wisdom and evolution of the spirit-form.

It would be difficult to prove a subconscious impulse but we can look to nature for examples that everything in the universe is evolving from the simple to the complex and there are a good number of books to come out recently dealing with the subject of emergence. A good one is, At Home in the Universe: The Search for the Laws of Self-Organization and Complexity by Stuart Kaufman. The basic idea of Kauffman's book is that the complexity we see in nature is contingent to math, i.e. can be explained and predicted by mathematical reasoning which is consistent with what Meier says. That there is intelligence behind this mathematical order can be logically intuited.

“In the end Kauffman's theories put to rest the orthodox evolutionary picture that life and humanity represents an "accident," glorious or otherwise as well as our understandable intuitive objections to that picture.” - Amazon.com Review

Mahigitam

Post Number: 282
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 12:01 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Bob, from many days i have been searching for a book on self-organisation & how order comes out of chaos, chaos theory,..

"According to the Meier material, a consciousness is present at the very first incarnation of the spirit-form in a material body."
I think, though consciousness is present at the very first incarnation,the degree of self-awareness is not fully developed and is formed gradually or is it ?

somewhere i read in the meier material, that the first self-aware humanbeing came into being around 2 or 6 million years(i could be wrong)...is there such info in the meier material at all ?
From Questions to Billy,

What is / are the mechanism(s) / structure(s)/ processes/ location(s) in the material consciousness that is responsible for the actual self-awareness of the personality?
Answer
Billy doesn't know which part of the brain is involved in these processes.
---------------
from christian's answer, can we infer that there are some structures/location in the brain, responsible for self-awareness ?

Gib_niner

Post Number: 130
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 07:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

Is an interesting area for sure.

There is another one that springs to mind that i read a few years back called Guid for the Perplexed by EF Schumacher
A key point that he focuses on...is that within the humanities the distinction between consciousness and self consciousness is now seldom drawn. Consequently, people have become increasingly uncertain about whether there is any difference between animal and man.

There are many books in the vein of 'naked ape'by desmond morris..which focus on the similarities between man and monkey world.
But Schumacher makes that point that there is really this quantum leap between the two - that monkeys can be trained to do this and that, but really its only parlor tricks - and that ultimately they just dont have an equivalent degree of self - awareness, which he outlines in the way of consciousness recoiling on consciousness itself. so that they never really act out of their own Volition in quite the same manner that we humans do..conscious of ourselves as separate distinct entities.

And so basically if memory serves the whole thing is like a super-set of sorts. (or one set within another) ie mineral, plant, animal, and human life. where there are these quantum leaps going on, discontinuities if you will, in respect to the consciousness development.

'Mineral' = m
'Plant' = m + x
'Animal' = m + x + y
'Man' = m + x + y + z
In his theory, these three factors (x, y and z) represent ontological discontinuities.

So in this respect there is a maths element to it but also more crucially he argues that human beings are open-ended because of the self awareness, which as distinct from life and consciousness has nothing mechanical or automatic about it. (instinct based)

Would be interesting to have a skim through it again. read it years ago but lost it subsequently, seemed to have a philosophical ring of truth to it - so maybe would be intereting to see how it now squares up to some of the Meier material. - now.

Although having said all of the above could be that Billy's info. now serves to negate some of that after all. Springing to mind now may be the issue of Billy going on his time trip - and encountering the plant that was like a hybrid plant/insect. so it being the embodiment of a sort of middle ground . plant that seemed to have an insect head of some kind. - It being in the middle of a transition phase. - Thus a form of continuity in occurance after all one would suspect, in this example at least. thus serving to negate. -- SO maybe not exactly right. yet still think there was a fair degree of wisdom in this book. He is always finding holes in the darwin model of evolutionism and also he observes that the mere mention of spirituality and spiritual phenomena in academic discussion is seen as a sign of 'mental deficiency' among scientists. no surprises there ;-)

Dig the well before you are thirsty. ~Chinese Proverb

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 545
Posted on Sunday, November 07, 2010 - 04:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mahigitam: "I think, though consciousness is present at the very first incarnation,the degree of self-awareness is not fully developed and is formed gradually or is it?"

Yes, and we have to be careful with our terms here. The material consciousness matures along with the young child’s physical development, i.e. it’s physical senses and brain capacity until self-awareness sets in. But the sub-conscious is always there maintaining a connection to the spirit-form as the brain matures enough to make sense of the impulses it receives.

Billy makes a strong link between "personality" and "consciousness". The personality is that quality which distinguishes us or separates us from everyone else. And that is what becoming self-aware is about: realizing that you are separate or different than everyone and everything else - a “self”, an individual unit. You are an observer of everything else out there. And so we can see how our physical senses must develop first as an infant – our eyesight, hearing, smell and cognitive ability so that the self can realize that there is a physical world out there that it is observing. Of course, in the greater sense there is no separation from creation, but for the purposes of experiential learning and creational diversity, it has crafted this wonderful illusion of separateness with individual bodies, individual psyches and individual egos. Creation experiences itself as all of these individual “I”-FORMS until it merges itself together again as “WE”-FORMS.

Regards
Bob

Edward

Post Number: 1928
Posted on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - 12:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Magihitam....

You mentioned: "I think, though consciousness is present at the very first
incarnation, the degree of self-awareness is not fully developed and is formed
gradually or is it?"

Yes, you are correct. It is not yet fully developed.

At such stage of existence, the Consciousness as well as the Material
Consciousness can be defined as - Dumb -, which Billy makes clear a number of
times. Which, is no shame...because: it is just so! Every Spirit-Consciousness
(in alignment/unison with the Material Consciousness) firstly shed manifests
itself, in such fashion.

Gradually through it's incarnations it will become KNOWING and Intelligent, as
(a THINKING) human being.

Edward.

Rarena

Post Number: 640
Posted on Sunday, January 09, 2011 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Chris,

What are WingMakers or Lyricus websites? This is the FIGU website for FIGU information and the teachings of Billy Meier and the Plejaren. Many of your terminologies/definitions it is my understanding are incorrect... outdated or even unrelated to the spiritual teaching.

Since you started this dictionary... and it is understandable that you genuinely want to help with these references... they/it should be absolutely correct.

One thing at a time my friend... otherwise it will give many the wrong impression, the wrong direction...

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page