Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 20, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through January 20, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Loveofcreation

Post Number: 4
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 08:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

It's actually nice to see everyone talking about healing. Recently I had a thought about such things. Three days ago I woke up and thought "meditative therapy". I realize it seems to be a form of healing. Why did I think of that? I'm not sure other than the fact that there are so many individuals on medications that seem to make those individuals worse, and in some cases, they are much better on the medications. Then I was thinking how meditative therapy could actually help those who have bad reactions to medications. Now I've been fighting with myself on what my 'day job' should be in a manner of speaking. I am in college studying Environmental Science. I have so many interests that I know for a fact, it is impossible for me to learn everything about all of my interests. However, I do feel it's possible that I can learn more on psychology and the meditative therapy aspect and still do work towards my Master's Degree in Geology. My battle is that I don't think Geology is my calling so to speak. I think Astronomy/Astrology and Ecology and Botany are where I should head. As I said, it is a battle for me to determine what I should do for my 'day job'. I know that I am here for a reason, and when I learned of Billy I figured that out. With the Mission, I feel it is a responsibility that I must help.

I surrounded myself with taking care of the elderly for six years. With that I learned quite a bit about death because I was surrounded by it. When there were those who were dying, I'd be asked to sit with them. I did and I comforted them, held their hand, kept them clean and comfortable in their beds. One lady had even died in my arms unexpectedly (from an anurism). This woman called for me. Another woman I took care of in her home, was dying from Cancer. The day she passed she told me I was an angel and not to let anyone tell me different. I know there are no such things as angels, and I know what she meant. Recently, my ex-hunsband's grandfather died. He was battling cancer that he had for many years (probably from working at General Electric and being exposed to PCB's). The day I went with my ex-husband to see his grandfather, I held his hand (the grandfather), kissed him on the forehead and told him everything was fine and he could go home now. Two hours later, he passed.

My youngest daughter, who will be five in June, nearly died two and a half years ago. She was running a fever over 105 degrees, she was dehydrated and wouldn't eat or drink anything, her heartbeat was slow and thready, her breathing was as if she was fighting for her last breath. I brought her to the Emergency Room to get her help, antibiotics or an IV to rehydrate her. They did nothing for her. No one came to see her after 4 hours of sitting there. Finally I was so fed up with the screwed up system that I took mouth swabs and held her in my arms close to my body, took the swabs drenched with water and started to swab her mouth while at the same time I said to myself, "Spirit of creation, you are within me and within this child, take her sickness away and put it forth to me if need be so that she may be healed." I repeated to myself over and over. The next day, she was fine and eating everything she could and no fever was there. I brought her to her pediatrician and told him what happened and he did a full physical and blood work on her. Nothing could be found that caused her to be so deathly sick.

We do have the power to heal others and ourselves. In "And Still They Fly!" -Second Edition by Guido Moosbrugger pg. 328 The New Era of the Aquarian Age; paragraphs 2,3,and 4: it states: "The Age of Aquarius is also frequently referred to as the last days. This is true only to the extent that traditional and outdated aspects of life will disappear, a prediction that will indeed come to pass. This is by no means the final end but, rather, a new beginning that will not reach its full impact until the year 2029.
The high frequency and spiritually-energetic vibration of the central sun are now flooding our eath and giving rise to an epoch of spiritual breakthroughs that will largely evolve into positive manifestations. The radiant energy during the Age of Aqarius will activate the evolution of the planet and its inhabitants over an extended period of time to such an extent that no one will be able to escape its influence.
The new era will bring about fundamental and needed changes, improvements and a new order for everything of former value. The cosmic influences are increasing to such an extent that revolutionary changes, discoveries and inventions occur almost daily. In this illustrious age, tremendous growth will also take place in spiritual realms. According to Semjase, the intellect will no longer be the only decisive factor in life but will be taken over by spiritual knowledge and skills. Everything that restricts and enslaves the spirit will be destroyed after it has exceeded its negative climax."

We are all aware that 'we' are changing and that this planet is changing with us, especially in regards to overpopulation and its negative influence. No one can change nature, we know this. We are all experiencing both positive and negative. We are growing, evolving, learning and experiencing according to the Creational Laws.

Dreaming was also brought up, however I noticed that the Dream Interpretation section is closed or gone. I cannot find it. However, lately I have had some interesting dreams as well but will not get into them here.

Have a wonderful day & don't forget Peace Meditation :-)

Salome~ Amanda

Ardie

Post Number: 72
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

I would like to develop an ability to help people heal as you have done. One possible experience that I've had with that may be when my youngest sister is suffering with migraines. She's had them for years and I think it is probably due to the diet coke that she literally drinks from sunup to sundown. She says it has improved a lot since she went gluten free the last year or so.

Several times over the years I have performed a specific massage technique on her head, neck, shoulders and spine, that I learned from an older couple about 12 years ago. Within a few minutes, my sister has great relief. The ache in her head isn't totally gone, but is so much better that she isn't feeling ill anymore and is much more relaxed.

I wonder if it is a combination of the massage and energy flowing from my fingers? I'd like to think so. And also, maybe an example of the placebo effect as talked about in the link you posted. Both her and I were convinced that I could help relieve her migraine.

The other sister, that I mentioned earlier, passed away from breast cancer that had gone to her lungs at the end, about 3 1/2 years ago. She lived with me during her last month and I wanted so much to miraculously cure her. Clear up until the end she and I were determined to beat it. I wish I had known exactly what to do at the time to help her and I still don't have a complete grasp of it, but I would like to continue to learn more about that.

Her doctor called her his miracle woman because she had stage 4 concer when it was first detected and she wasn't expected to live long. She never complained about her illness, didn't want to talk about it, didn't want to bother anyone with the details of it. She did what the doctors wanted her to do and she just kept living her life. She made it another 10 years and I think that it was probably due to the fact that she didn't, at least openly, dwell on the fact that she was sick and feel sorry for herself. She wanted to see her 2 kids grow up and she pretty much accomplished that. Her youngest was 16.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 506
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddiemartin,

All the talk about Kundalini is not worth it. In the Questions to BEAM section, it was made clear that Kundalini or chakras have no existence.

Your experience with the child suffering from cancer presents a curious case:

IMO Neutral positive thinking is not exactly a state of mind like feeling happy or feeling sad. I consider neutral positive thinking like this: Neutral thinking is positive (good) thinking, where neutral thinking implies seeing/interpreting things and events exactly as they are, without any bias or pre-judgement. Such thinking will arise when someone has a healthy and balanced psyche and has developed sound logical sense. Another way to reach neutral positive state is to meditate because meditation helps one to experience the spiritual self and the spirit is neutral positive energy of Creation.

A solid example of non-neutral positive thinking would be to consider some spiritual experience as work of God or angel or some Guru or saint and be driven into an euphoric state.

As per Jacobs post "This requires a meditative-concentration and neutral-positive state of the material consciousness. ": it is doubtful if you were in truly in neutral positive state of mind while performing the healing and hence it can be inferred that some other method of healing must have come into play. There are often news about miraculous healing triggered by religious persons. If even 1 case out of these innumerable news is true, that must imply some other phenomena than psyche withdrawing cosmic electromagnetic energy.

Jacob, correct me if I am wrong and please provide some reference on neutral positive thinking from Giesteslehre if there is something available.
Saalome.
Suv

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 77
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Smukhuti,

Thank you for the information regarding the answers from Billy section regarding the Kundalini.

Sorry for any confusion in my post. I wasn't referring to 'Neutral-positive Thinking' - you are correct; since one can have neutral-negative thinking such as the various levels or layers of Gewalt.

I was referring to the Neutral-Positive State in which the psyche is dominant due to possession of Creation's Recommendations and Laws with the understanding of Truth; something the Spirit-form is quite very well acquainted with and fully understands should we tap into it.

In Jacob's post he articulated this in his expounding. Here I have quoted from his post # 558.

"Now, what does this have to do with (self) healing by magnetopathic means?
Even when the absorption of cosmic-electromagnetic-life-energy is automatic, it can be controlled in such a way that a higher amount then usual is withdrawn from nature.

This requires a meditative-concentration
and

neutral-positive state

of the material consciousness.
In cooperation with the psyche it will withdraw more cosmic-electromagnetic energy then it needs for its own body, material consciousness-forms and psyche."

Thank you Suv and hopefully those who are new to the Teachings like myself have gained some understanding from this valuable distinction since at the very first I had not grasped the difference when I first came across the term.

As to whether I was in a neutral-positive state or not, would be hard for me to some how prove this. All I can think is that from my infant understanding of the term now, I 'know' that I was. But then, perhaps I have more to learn and understand in its regard so I will keep an open mind and delve more into my studies and meditations on the subject. Perhaps your post will lead to greater cognition and surely I will benefit therefrom.

Thank you again my friend.

(?) You mentioned that it is doubtful I was in a neutral-positive state; would you mind expounding or explaining what gave you the impression based on my recounting some of the details of a few of my experiences?

I really do want to learn as much as I can and I am aware of the over whelming amount of knowledge we must gain and it is quite a challenge for any of us that are new to the Teachings.

Thanks again.

Salome,

Eddie
[7:-)

Ramirez

Post Number: 548
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 10:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv,

Whilst i'd agree the ideas behind chakras appear somewhat fanciful and a simplification anyone familiar with body energy work would confirm very strong electromagnetic centers exist in the solar plexus, heart, head area plus base of the neck where the thyroid gland exists so there you have 4 out of 7 so called chakras.

That they are in actuality spinning vortexes of energy controlling emotion, love, life force, communication, desires etc also seems rather fanciful.

If you imagine 7 spinning energy tops as being the sole controlling factors of a persons psyche, consciousness or life forces and the person is out of balance because the spin on one or more of these tops is a bit wobbly, misaligned or whatever ...... unfortunately there are various persons who promote this sort of explanation and exploit it by offering information or actual hands on techniques to "correct the wobbling spinning tops"

The notion that a flow of some sort of invisible fluid travels along an equally invisible column from the base of the spine to the top of the head is another seemingly fanciful idea yet many reliable rational persons who have had certain rather frightening or ecstatic experiences without any sort of drugs or mental illness being involved will state with absolute certainty that the feelings they experienced are exactly like that.

Debunking what is obviously incorrect is fine but it's also valuable to offer alternate explanations based on well researched science & rational logic however that is in very short supply. It's not a particularly researched field except in the alternate areas where religion, fringe science, legend, fantasy where old wives tales collide & mix resulting in a conglomeration of ideas & theories called Kundalini which at least offers an explanation, framework and reference point to what are sometimes disturbing personal experiences largely labeled as psychotic or mystical by the medical community.

Persons are seeking accurate information not medication or being told stories by professionals in white coats that they are probably crazy.

There are elements of Eddies story that i can personally relate to as being completely in line with my own experiences and those of others who have discussed similar things.

We are searching for answers ......
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 563
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 02:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I would like to add a note that it's very understandable that people have great interest in healing abilities, however I cant stress enough that the development of consciousness-related abilities/potentials as common-sense and reason, spiritual-intellect, the understanding how to gain wisdom, how to meditate properly is truly very much more important then these abilities.
The fore-mentioned factors are immensely more important to human evolution and harbor truly much greater abilities and potentials then magnetopathic healing, etc
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Jacob

Post Number: 564
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 02:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

With neutral-positive thinking, as it is described in the Geisteslehre is about the spiritual-intellectual way of thinking, the balance between positive and negative.

An example:

If you make a mistake it's basically a negative event, an unbalanced event which needs to be rebalanced by an equally positive event, which is learning from the mistake.
It's clearly visible that both factors cancel each other out, however with a positive (= evolutive) factor.
The whole process of making a mistake and learning from it, leads to wisdom gained which is positive (=read evolutionary), this is a 7-phased process which occurs in both the material and spiritual consciousness forms.

Hence the phrase: neutral-positive thinking, this is also basically the same as spiritual-intellectual thinking.
There is no such thing as neutral-negative thinking since all learning from mistakes is a positive (upwards/evolutionary) process and never a degrading process.
Salome,
Jacob

Rarena

Post Number: 643
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 01:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is my understanding the concept of "The Chakras" is not acknowledged as a true science nor even a real force within the body. They are considered false teachings by the Plejaren and Billy...

The nadi accupressure and accupuncture lines or pathways of energy feeding the organs found througout the body... as described by Nokodamion... yes... but "Chakras" it is my understanding... please correct me if I'm wrong... is primarily a New Age concept as being energy producing areas when indeed they are merely collections of body electrics which naturally occur and not known as special energy production centers according to the Plejaren/Billy Meier material. If I remember correctly Billy came up with the statement... if it was a true science it would have been practiced by the ancient Chinese since they have been practicing medicine far longer than many of the other earth races... Quetzel also commented they were not real and I would probably trust a race of humans who had never had a war for over 49,000 years more than earth humans...

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 79
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 10:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Ardie,

(from your post above).

> I would like to develop an ability to help people heal as you have done. One possible experience that I've had with that may be when my youngest sister is suffering with migraines. She's had them for years and I think it is probably due to the diet coke that she literally drinks from sunup to sundown. She says it has improved a lot since she went gluten free the last year or so.

((( Your desire is noble and spiritual and even encouraged by the Arahat Athersata and Petale levels. It is the seed that you have planted into your subconsciousness and must now be nourished. )))

> Several times over the years I have performed a specific massage technique on her head, neck, shoulders and spine, that I learned from an older couple about 12 years ago. Within a few minutes, my sister has great relief. The ache in her head isn't totally gone, but is so much better that she isn't feeling ill anymore and is much more relaxed.

((( This is good, it released endorphins and other 'feel good' hormones that elevate pain tolerance and thus the diminished pain. But you desire to heal. )))

> I wonder if it is a combination of the massage and energy flowing from my fingers? I'd like to think so. And also, maybe an example of the placebo effect as talked about in the link you posted. Both her and I were convinced that I could help relieve her migraine.

((( We must get rid of things in the course-material consciousness such as "I would like to think so" and the such. )))

In the TJ 4th edition Ch. 6:19-20

19. "When you pray to your spirit (consciousness), it will give you what you request; have trust in this knowledge and you will receive.
20. "However, if you believe in the erroneous teachings that the power and spirit do not dwell within you, then you will be without knowledge and will live in consciousness-related poverty.

> The other sister, that I mentioned earlier, passed away from breast cancer that had gone to her lungs at the end, about 3 1/2 years ago. She lived with me during her last month and I wanted so much to miraculously cure her. Clear up until the end she and I were determined to beat it. I wish I had known exactly what to do at the time to help her and I still don't have a complete grasp of it, but I would like to continue to learn more about that.

> Her doctor called her his miracle woman because she had stage 4 concer when it was first detected and she wasn't expected to live long. She never complained about her illness, didn't want to talk about it, didn't want to bother anyone with the details of it. She did what the doctors wanted her to do and she just kept living her life. She made it another 10 years and I think that it was probably due to the fact that she didn't, at least openly, dwell on the fact that she was sick and feel sorry for herself. She wanted to see her 2 kids grow up and she pretty much accomplished that. Her youngest was 16.

((( She reminds me of Rosalinda Suares. Of her own volition she caused the power of her spirit to determine the length of time and scope of vitality much like our personalities are formed throughout our incarnations due to impressions or ideas upon the mind and this became her inner vision (prophecy) and thus it was fulfilled. )))

TJ Ch. 8:7-12,18
7. "Master, my servant lies at home incapacitated with gout and is in great distress.
8. Master, I have heard your new teachings and I know the truth of your wisdom, which states that the human consciousness can perform miracles through knowledge of the truth.
9. Jmmanuel spoke to him, "I will come and make him well.
10. The centurion replied, "Master, I am not worthy to have you enter under my roof, but say the word and my servant will be well.
11. "I, too, am a man subject to authority, and I also have soldiers under me. If I say to one, 'Go!' he goes, and to another, 'Come here!' he comes, and to my servant, 'Do this!' he does it.
12. When Jmmanuel heard this, he marvelled and spoke to those who followed him, "Truly, I say to you, such trust I have found in no one in Israel.
18. And Jmmanuel spoke to the centurion, "Go, be it done for you as you have expected." And his servant became well that same hour.

Did you catch that?

"Go, be it done for you as you have expected."

This is why, sometimes, we will find that people and their limited consciousness, awareness or weakness in spirit (depression, sadness, grief or illness drained energy) will find that the right words drawn from the spirit (consciousness) will often strengthen them by the power of the Law of Love delivered words; thus their course-consciousness will be more receptive to the healing energy (Jacob articulated so well).

Salome,

Eddie

(Message edited by indi on January 17, 2011)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 80
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 05:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Thanks for the edification on my misuse of the term neutral-negative thinking.

I was contemplating how to term the following; an ill act, thought or feeling towards someone for example. I think I "get it" in that such act, thought or feeling goes against Creations Laws & Recommendations, so it is naturally, the "mistake" we would evolve and learn from....do I have this correct?

Many thanks again.

Salome,

Eddie

Ramirez

Post Number: 549
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 09:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Quote:
"I would like to add a note that it's very understandable that people have great interest in healing abilities, however I cant stress enough that the development of consciousness-related abilities/potentials as common-sense and reason, spiritual-intellect, the understanding how to gain wisdom, how to meditate properly is truly very much more important then these abilities.
The fore-mentioned factors are immensely more important to human evolution and harbor truly much greater abilities and potentials then magnetopathic healing, etc"

Those are very sensible & logical priorities however my main interest concerning energy healing revolves around obtaining reliable information to further an understanding of what really happens and how it happens.

Here hopefully most of us are beyond the stage of considering miracles as miracles in the religious sense and therefore seek explanations based on an understanding of science not superstition and ignorance.

Unless solid information is presented persons will cling to what they presently understand and have learned so far which may not be particularly accurate or relevant to the actual dynamics and principles involved .....

Consider this:

Quote:
"An example:

If you make a mistake it's basically a negative event, an unbalanced event which needs to be rebalanced by an equally positive event, which is learning from the mistake.
It's clearly visible that both factors cancel each other out, however with a positive (= evolutive) factor.
The whole process of making a mistake and learning from it, leads to wisdom gained which is positive (=read evolutionary), this is a 7-phased process which occurs in both the material and spiritual consciousness forms."

So persons who believe that healers are possessed or assisted by angels or benevolent spirit guides and their healings are gifts from god in response to prayers and that healers must be some sort of especially chosen ones ...... is that a common mistake persons make but could benefit from thereby growing and evolving after learning and gradually accepting that more substantial realities based on sciences exist behind these events than "miracles" and it is within the possibility of individuals to shape & determine their own destiny & health rather than rely on the intervention of mysterious higher powers or persons who claim to be an intermediary or channel for those powers.
Cheers.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 508
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 09:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My observation was based on Eddieamartin's post "When I was told of the child's condition, my heart went out to him and I felt great hope in me and so I began a fast to disconnect myself from the distractions of the body so that I could feel in touch with "God" or a "higher power" and I felt that the child could live. I then went into a very humble prayer and meditation,...." - which do not appear to me as a neutral positive state of mind.
I was just speculating if there are other ways of healing - other than using the cosmic electromagnetic energy.

Regarding energy centers, and chakras, there is a sole reference that I have read in the Questions to Billy - Answered section; plus, what is told about the 786 points which are of importance in acupuncture.

Thanks for the explanation of neutral positive thinking Jacob.
Saalome.
Suv

Ardie

Post Number: 73
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

I've known that it isn't recommended to attempt to heal people, because you could do more harm and also the person should learn themselves how to be well.

When you made this comment "However this should be only used to ‘kickstart’ or assist consciousness-related evolution in a person, or to help heal, but nothing more." I thought that it might be safe to give it at least one try to help a person.

I did a lot of praying for my sister to be well and she tried special diets and vitamins, but I never attempted any hands on healing on her. Is praying like that of any help or is it another case of them having to learn to do it for themselves? It is very hard to sit by helplessly when someone you love is dying before your eyes.

I have a lot to learn and concentrating on improving my own health should be my goal.

I thought that I had posted a question to you a few days ago, but it hasn't appeared yet, so I will try again.

Is it possible to see a visible sign as the spirit leaves the body? I wanted to be by my sister's bedside when she passed away, so that she would see me as her spirit left. As it turned out, I was the only one in the room with her at the end. I noticed the folds of her hospital gown on her shoulder ruffle a little bit and a few minutes later the nurse came in and pronouced her death. I know that it's possible that it was a muscle twitch, but it didn't look like her shoulder had moved, only the bunched up fabric. I am wondering if there is energy or a stirring of the air as the spirit leaves?

Jacob

Post Number: 566
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 03:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The human body consists of several nervous centers or focal points, which are important and have their own function:
1. The brain
2. The Solar plexus
3. The left hand
4. The Right hand
5. The spinal cord
6. The left foot
7. The right foot

The brain houses the material consciousness, the material subconsciousness and the material central-consciousness, also in the Colliculus Superior the spiritform itself.

The solar plexus is mainly responsible (not solely responsible) for sending and receiving feelings and impressions from both the material realm (inter-human communication) and between the ‘Gemüt’ (the spiritual counterpart of the Psyche).

The left and right hand are both capable of sending and receiving magnetopathic energy, as described earlier, but through the mere fact of touching an object one leaves an fluidal electromagnetic imprint on a object, an object, depending on the length of exposure will absorb this energy and start to emit this pattern itself, this can be picked up by other people when they are in close proximity of that object.
The hands have many nerve-endings, which with the correct acupressure and acupuncture techniques can be used for a lot of psychological and physical relief.

The left and right feed are basically ‘grounding’ points for the human and his contact with Earth, cosmic-electromagnetic energy used by the human is also partially transferred back to the Earth itself and regenerated by the Earth.
Also the nerve centers in the human feet are very important for absorption of the magnetic field lines of the Earth and regenerated electromagnetic energy.

The spinal cord has an essential task of basically connecting all the fore mentioned nerve centers and thereby forming a nerve center in its own right.
It’s essential for the proper communication between all nerve centers and distribution of all ‘fresh’ and ‘used’ cosmic electromagnetic energy in a human body and psyche.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 567
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ramirez,

What I wanted to say about the 7 phases of development to wisdom is that when love and in its highest form, Universal Love is created in a person, in his/her consciousness, psyche and spirit, it will actually create an universal love-energy vibration which, once created, never stops and second has enormous implications of the psyche and body of such a person.

True love is not something that a person has from the very start, its a recognition of one of the most important natural creative laws and experiencing it into wisdom.
For such a person love is no longer a word for a feeling, but a reality more important then life in the physical itself.

The universal love impulse/vibration will act like a matrix inside a human being, so he/she will start to emit very balanced energy which can be picked up by plants, animals and sensitive humans.
It also enables such a human to steer cosmic-electromagnetic energy at will.
Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 83
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2011 - 05:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,

Let me ask you a question my friend:

(?) Which would have been better for me?

1. To be told in the affirmative "there is no such thing as Neutral-positive thinking."
Or
2. "I don't think there is such a thing as Neutral-negative thinking."

You failed your own evolution and acquisition of knowledge and understanding by ascribing to me, through an assumption, that I attributed the healings to the god of the Rabbis I have had discussions with, or perhaps it was to the Mormon Bishop's god, or perhaps to the Catholic Priest's or Bishop's god, or to that of the 7th Day Adventists' god, or to the Jehova Witness' god, or to the Santero's Orishas or perhaps to Rav Berg's Kabbalah god.

Throughout my life, upon coming here to America, I have been seeking answers where, it turns out now, I was actually being prepared for the Truth. In my discussions with all these 'spiritual' clergy or priests, I sought understanding of some events in my young age while I had lived in Cuba until the age of 9 years old.

At this age I didn't know we lived on a planet. I thought Cuba was the world. Until I was made aware otherwise.

The reasons I seek knowledge and understanding about the things of spirit is because of a nagging desire to want to know. What led me to developing the ability to heal (something we all possess) was due to that which has been embedded in my subconscious mind since the age of 6 or 7. The first time I saw Cuba was not on a map.

I not only know how to develop it, I know the why now. I now understand many things through the Contact Notes, the Goblet of Truth and the TJ as I reflect back throughout my life experiences and entire-life reflecting and contemplations.

In your post, my friend, you quoted the following as the main reason you came to your opinion:
"When I was told of the child's condition, my heart went out to him..."

See TJ (4th edition) Ch. 16:8-9

8. And as she had been induced accordingly by her mother, she said, "Give me the head of Johannes the Baptist on a silver platter."
9. But the daughter of Herodias wept while saying this, not just because she was inspired with love for Johannes the Baptist, but also because she was devoted to his teachings.

Did you catch that? "...she was inspired with love for Johannes the Baptist..."

Perhaps I was also inspired with love towards those people; especially children whom I can not turn away from. Surely this is neutral-positive.

When one is truly seeking, not withstanding the falsification of the Teachings through scriptures and clergy, if one has deep spirit-related discussions with as great a variety of religious people as one can meet and sit with them without any hostilities, the discrepancies and conflicting doctrines and teachings therein will cause cognizance in the seeker. Surely this is neutral-positive.

I can sit with any clergy of any faith or belief and without any conflict or defensive argument cause them to think and ponder. I can even show them through their own scriptures in their hands (whether they are Jew, Catholic, Mormon, Santero and any of the other denominations) that their religion and doctrines are not logical and so on. Surely this is neutral-positive.

You opinionated that the healings were not by the power of the consciousness. You stated that "some other phenomena than psyche withdrawing cosmic electromagnetic energy" had to be at play or responsible for the healings.

(?) What other way is there for the x-rays, blood analysis and the other tests, to show positively that cancers disappeared from some areas and in some the cancer shrunk dramatically?

(i) When religious charlatans "heal" anyone, it is mostly a set up; it is staged. They convince their most devoted and meek followers that by so doing, they are helping their fellow congregates by lifting their faith in god. That it is not a lie or deception because it is approved by their god; just as god had instructed Abraham to lie and say that his wife was his sister in order that the men would not kill him that they may have his wife. These charlatans can not subject anyone to x-rays, blood analysis and other lab work showing 'before & after' results. Surely this is neutral-positive. Surely this is by the power of the consciousness.

If you do not doubt in the acquired knowledge of Creation and its Laws & Recommendations which you, everyone here and I have had access to thus far and that you have acquired; you would have been able to recognize that which is of Creation, that which is of the Spirit and that which is of consciousness related powers and the "evidence" spoken of in the Goblet of Truth and the teachings in the TJ.

TJ Ch. 16:39-42,44,46

39. And Petrus stepped out of the boat, walked on the water and approached Jmmanuel
40. But when strong thunder ripped through the hollowing storm, he was startled and began to sink, screaming, "Jmmanuel, help me!"
41. Jmmanuel quickly went to him, stretched out his hand, and grabbed him, saying, "O you of little knowledge, why are you frightened and why do you become doubtful in your fright?
42. The power of your knowledge gives you the ability, as you have just witnessed
44. "Never doubt the power of your consciousness, which is a part of Creation itself and therefore knows no limits of power.
46. "Therefore, never doubt the power of your consciousness and never doubt your knowledge and ability when logic proves to you the law of Creation in truth and correctness.

(i) As I stated above; anyone who seeks enlightenment and understanding and does so with as many a variety of clergy, priests, and the such as they can, the discrepancies and conflicting teachings and illogical doctrines will cause cognizance in the seeker.

Smukhuti, do know and realize, that my experiences were mine. Your opinion or whether you believe them is irrelevant and non-affecting to me nor does it change the reality of my life and the things which I have experienced. I am here to seek my own; due to the fact that there is so much to learn.

Now, if I am a charlatan or a liar or someone falsifying a statement on this forum in the hopes of trying to impress, then leave me to my foolhardiness. Remember that an opinion will not cause cognition, neither will it prove or disprove a fact.

My evolution is mine.

Salome, no ill feelings my friend, I promise you that.

Eddie

Ramirez

Post Number: 550
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 02:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Jacob,

What a treasure. This sort of information is exactly the type which explains so many things.

Questions:

"What I wanted to say about the 7 phases of development to wisdom is that when love and in its highest form, Universal Love is created in a person, in his/her consciousness, psyche and spirit, it will actually create an universal love-energy vibration which, once created, never stops and second has enormous implications of the psyche and body of such a person."

With this i imagine it's necessary to develop such a connection each lifetime irrespective of past achievements in former lives though past life's work & successes makes the process easier to accomplish each successive life.
Would that be correct ?

Then:

As with every living being who incarnates i imagine there exists some imbalances or imperfections (according to a creative universal standard) among the 7 basic (general) areas of possible personality deficiency .... anger, vanity, laziness, lust, gluttony, greed, jealousy.

Even irrespective that no person can be perfect which is why they continue to re-incarnate it's still possible to activate or have activated this vibrational matrix beacon which is the primary factor controlling the cosmic life energy forces induction gateway. Like a sort of electronic (vibrational) door key which are now typical for garages & vehicles except this exists as a vibrational structure at the subatomic consciousness level. Is that an accurate analogy ?

Also:

"For such a person love is no longer a word for a feeling, but a reality more important then life in the physical itself."

This is very interesting and perhaps you might expand with some details.

Is this similar to the feelings & thoughts associated with falling in love where the key factor appears to be a persons thought patterns which become strongly steered towards the positive and pleasant, followed by similar feelings which translate into positive desires & actions - interactions except with the universal love no exterior object (loved one) is really necessary to focus on ?

We hear about this concept (unconditional love) quite a lot but it's meaning is still somewhat elusive to grasp from just reading words .... such a state needs to be experienced but words are usually the only means to convey impressions and descriptions for such experiences plus each person will interpret words and their meaning differently.

Where the various personalities experiencing such a state have huge advantages to assist others is through their radiation of these energies whereby those nearby can actually experience that state of being to a limited degree .... the magnetic attraction of gurus etc.

Where you say persons who attain such a state retain it for life ..... well maybe. There have been a few who succumbed to various temptations, allowed their previously balanced control of personality deficiences to weaken or lapse in some areas which gradually diminished or restricted their key to the cosmic energy gateway. Is that a reality & possibility ?
Cheers.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 84
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Ardie,

If I may, I would like to offer an observation, a suggestion and some encouragement. :-)

Due to what you have gone through for so many years, with your sisters and their suffering, has drained you spiritually, emotionally and perhaps physically.

Your material-consciousness shows evidence of pessimism in the wording you select and the sweet meekness that comes across. But know this; meekness goes counter to Creation and its Laws & Recommendations. This is not your fault. It was caused by your life experiences. In my own, I have seen how the sufferings of loved ones had strained and affected the people that were closest to them.

If you truly reflect, your opportunity is incredible and fantastic! You must take advantage of this opportunity and capitalize on it now, during this life time.

Jmmanuel taught a wise principle in the following teaching.

TJ Ch. 6:39,45,50-51

39. "Thus you should be concerned about increasing your knowledge for your consciousness' sake, about the laws of life and about food, drink and clothing for your body.
45. "You can think independently through your free consciousness; you can work independently and you can prepare food and drink and clothe your bodies independently.
50. "Therefore, you shall care for the wisdom and knowledge of your consciousness, and take care that you do not suffer from lack of food, drink and clothing.
51. "Truly, I say to you, if you suffer from hunger, thirst and nakedness, then wisdom and knowledge will be crowded out by worry.

I would recommend that you first seek to strengthen your material-consciousness with the right education. You may want to proceed with the efforts and work at acquiring greater consciousness by empowering yourself first and then everything else you seek or desire will manifest. If a person's frame of mind is weary because it is hungry and thirsty and suffering from pessimism and doubt, it will not help in acquiring that which you seek so nobly.

In the TJ Ch. 19:1-7,14-15,21-22

1. It came to pass that the disciples stepped up to Jmmanuel and asked, "Who is the greatest in consciousness?"
2. Jmmanuel called a child to him and placed the youth in their midst.
3. And he said, "Truly, I say to you, unless you change and become like the children, you will not be great in consciousness.
4. "Those who search, seek and gather cognitions and thirst for knowledge like this child will be great in consciousness.
5. "Those who search, seek and find like such a child will always reach their fullest potential within themselves.
6. "But whosoever does not heed this truth and embraces erroneous teachings, and neither searches nor finds, would be better off with a millstone hung around the neck and drowned in the deepest part of the sea.
7. "Truly, there is no sense in life and no fulfillment of its meaning without searching, seeking and finding.

14. "Search for the meaning and truth in my teachings. Since I am human like you, I, too, have had to search and recognize.
15. "Since I am human like you and have gathered my knowledge, you are also capable of learning, searching, recognizing and knowing; in so doing you may grasp and observe the laws of Creation.

21. "Sow the seeds of wisdom on fertile soil where they can germinate,
22. "because only the germinated seed will bring forth fruit."

This "fertile soil" is your frame of mind (optimism, trust and confidence), the seed is what you attain by your "learning, searching, recognizing and knowing" and the "fruit" will be the grasp and observance of your findings (laws of Creation).

But decide that you now are optimistic and positive in your outlook and frame (state) of mind. Pray to (ask) your consciousness to make it so and trust in its infinite power. Then be as the child.

Salome,

Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 568
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ardie,

I will write about what happens to a human the moment the spirit leaves the body, maybe will shed some light for you.
On a side note, my uncle past away nearly a year ago on my birthday because of a braintumor , I wished often I could heal him or help him, so I know a bit the desire to help heal people.
Salome,
Jacob

Ardie

Post Number: 74
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 07:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

Thank you for your advice and encouragement. There is a lot of truth to your observations. I am somewhat of a shy and quiet person. My husband would probably disagree with you that I am meek. I can be a bulldog about things when need be. :-)

I have had a lot of stress over the years, but probably no more than most. I don't mean to sound whiney or pessimistic. I've just had questions about my personal experiences for a long time and when talk began about fluidal forces again, I jumped at the chance to ask questions.

I discovered Billy Meier about 17 years ago and became a Passive Group Member in 1997. I have read and studied the teachings almost on a daily basis ever since. While I have learned a lot, I am not satisfied with my understanding of the teachings yet. But, I will never stop searching for knowledge and the truth.

I am so grateful for coming across the Talmud of Jmmanuel when I did and for all the words of wisdom provided by everyone here on the forum. I've been sitting in the background, so to speak, for years, but I am pushing myself to participate more.

Salome, Ardie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 85
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 11:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ardie,

Now we're talking!

Pleasure to make your acquaintance. :-)

Salome,

Eddie

Ardie

Post Number: 75
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 09:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Correction- Member since spring of 1998.

Nice to meet you too, Eddie!

Salome,

Ardie

Ardie

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Sorry to hear about your uncle's passing, especially on your birthday...

Which brings up another question! It seems that, more often than not, a birth in the family lands on someone else's birthday. My oldest son was born on his half-sister's birthday when she was 4 years old. My first grandson was born on my sister's birthday (the one that has passed) and her daughter had a baby 13 months after her mother passed and her baby was born on my birthday. There are others too, but I wonder if it is coincidence or if there is some cosmic reason behind it?

Other than knowing that the spirit is able to see and hear loved ones for a moment as they leave the body, I don't know more details. I'm looking forward to your post. Thanks!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page