Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 20, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through January 20, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Lonnie

Post Number: 309
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 09:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Lth, (Is that your name? How do you pronounce that?)

I appreciate your question. I am searching for the source. When I find out where it is written, I will get back to you. Much of this is in the spirit lessons.
Lonnie O'day Morton/FIGU Passive Group

J_rod7

Post Number: 1380
Posted on Sunday, December 05, 2010 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is not Creation which determines this process; it is by the Creational LAWS.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Lth

Post Number: 78
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> My name is Thomas. Thanks Lonnie for looking for the source. I do > appreciate it.

Rarena

Post Number: 625
Posted on Monday, December 06, 2010 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Thomas,

Information regarding the human spiritual process may be found in; Voice of the Aquarian times Number 121 page 1, and the Spiritual teaching: singular... (note; these advanced writings are only accessable to FIGU passive or core group forty nine members... and... they must be read in a certain order for optimal spiritual and consciousness evolution)... other books under the English speaking website title: "Spiritual Lessons" (plural) may be purchased from FIGU.org by non-members; to name a few... there are many, many more: Aus den Tiefen des Weltenraums, Gesetz Der Liebe, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkräfte und andere Dinge to name a few...available in the German language and titled under the English website as "The Spiritual Teachings..." section of the FIGU.org which is dedicated to various books on this subject...

The spiritual teachings... plural... correctly titled? I don't know... are books on the subject of the spiritual teaching... which is singular since it should only be interpreted and/or translated in one specific and certain way... not many. It is my understanding there is only one correct and truthful spiritual teaching which is the key element of Billy's mission for us here on Earth.

Lth

Post Number: 79
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 12:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Without intending to be rude Randy, I was asking about where Lonnie got h= is > specific info as I have the books and never saw that in any of them. I w= ill > wait for Lonnie's response.

Scott

Post Number: 2061
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 11:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I am attempting to verify Lonnies info, I'll let you know

Scott

Lth

Post Number: 80
Posted on Tuesday, December 07, 2010 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Thanks Scott...

Scott

Post Number: 2062
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thomas,

I contacted one of the Core Group Members, who from my understanding was the originator of the information, but this person does not recall every mentioning this to the person, whom Lonnie spoke with. Unfortunately, mis-communications do happen. Here is a quote from that person: "The spirit doesn't choose, it is a matter of vibrations. When a child is procreated, the next spirit form which is in this specific realm of vibrations that match the newly created body will reincarnate automatically."

Hope this helps

Scott

Lth

Post Number: 81
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 05:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> So the thing about the 5 mothers (or whatever the exact number was) and all > that is wrong as I thought. Thanks Scott.

Rarena

Post Number: 627
Posted on Wednesday, December 08, 2010 - 10:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear (LTH) Thomas,

No offense taken... Merely giving you the reference for your own recognition...

Edward

Post Number: 1950
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 02:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi All....

For those whom are not yet familiar with the word/definition - Creation -,
when only spoken of her name, is: her WHOLE Creational (functioning)
Mechanism(; Including her LAWS....).

Edward.

Indi

Post Number: 558
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 02:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In the interests of correctness and clarity, I would like to state that Creation is genderless, and therefore is not a 'her' or a 'him', but Creation is an 'it'.

For verification of this fact, I urge you all to open the Kelch der Wahrheit pdf, and in the search function put in the term 'Creation it'. You will be taken to a vast number of instances that show how Creation is to be referred to in the Figu material.

I urge everyone to use the correct terminology at all times possible, to avoid promoting incorrect entries on this forum and elsewhere.

Thankyou for your consideration of this.

Robyn

Indi

Post Number: 559
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2010 - 03:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please get back on topic.

Indi

Post Number: 560
Posted on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 02:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Message from Proficus (Jacob - phaethonsfire) moved to 'The Spiritual Teaching » The Creation Itself' http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?13/1157

Scott

Post Number: 2075
Posted on Monday, January 10, 2011 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Has anyone come across information with regards to how long it takes from the inception or creation of a spirit form until its transition over to Creation? I know this can vary quite a bit, but following the normal course of evolution how long the entire process may take.

Thanks
Scott

Mahigitam

Post Number: 311
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 03:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Pure Material Life(from birth of spirit-form to time before entering Arahat Athersata Stage) -> 60 - 80 Billion years

Arahat Athersata to Petale to JOining with Creation -> 60 - 80 BIllion years

If my above info is correct, then howmuch time it takes for spiritform frmo pure material life to HIgh-council stage..
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Elreyjr

Post Number: 208
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 05:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott,

does 60 to 80 million years ring a bell? sorry I tried but failed to locate the exact source.

Jun
My will be done

Jacob

Post Number: 557
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

From First incarnation to High council = 60 to 80 million years then from the level of the high council 60 to 80 Billion years to the level of Arahat Athersata.
From Arahat Athersata to Petale is unknown to me.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Scott

Post Number: 2077
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So we can conclude the entire process from inception of the spirit form until rejoining with Creation can take 120-160 Billion years.

Thank you everyone

Elreyjr

Post Number: 209
Posted on Tuesday, January 11, 2011 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

So it is in billion years and here is the source:
Contact 238
664. The first higher forms of life came into being seemingly exactly 39,260,000,000,000 years ago, after which, the possibility was created, through fauna and flora, that even human life could develop, which, since then, evolves during between 60,000,000,000 and 80,000,000,000 years in such a way that it can enter into a half spiritual, and later in a purely spiritual, level of a higher form. 664. Die ersten hohen Lebensformen kreierten vor ziemlich genau 39,26 Billionen Jahren, nachdem durch Fauna und Flora die Möglichkeit geschaffen war, dass sich eben menschliches Leben entwickeln konnte, das seither zwischen 60-80 Milliarden Jahren sich jeweils derart evolutioniert, dass es in halb­geistige und später in reingeistige Ebenen höherer Form eingehen kann.

Jun
My will be done

Smukhuti

Post Number: 510
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 11:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What exactly happen to the spirit between lives?
(not the consciousness and not how new personalities are formed - but the spirit and the Gemut)
Saalome.
Suv

Rarena

Post Number: 644
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 09:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It was suggested to me by a CG49 member concerning specific connections between course and fine matter... material and spirit: not to describe this specific part of the spiritual teaching myself. If you are interested in the Spirit, Spirit forms and The Psyche and their connections you may read about this subject in various references such as those given in post #625 and other sources such as the book, The Psyche or by using the Search function of this board and of course the correct way... is to become a passive or core group member and learn from the established and written spiritual teaching which, when properly registered you may be then allowed to order by mail. This subject of connection to spirit is so detailed it will astound you as well as it is an easy subject to get wrong since it is not of our nature nor evolution to know it consciously and requires a specific learning path to arrive logically. It is also a subject that many have been previously incorrectly reported with devestating results.

http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/show.cgi?13/89#MB

Jacob

Post Number: 569
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spirit is withdrawing its impulses, experiences from the storage-banks from its previous and earlier lives and is processing it to spiritual wisdom and spirit-power.
This processing happens in the spiritual-consciousness which uses the natural-creative laws and recommendations as a 'computer' to create spiritual wisdom and spirit-power.
The spirit reaches a higher level of evolution this way.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 482
Posted on Saturday, October 14, 2006 - 08:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Spiritform specific information:

The spirit is a creation of the Creation, begotten for the evolution for the Creation itself.

The spirit is an idea in itself, concentrated into spiritual energy.

The spirit is genderless and remains neutral under any circumstance or in any human body it occupies, regardless if that body is male or female.

Gender is solely a property of the material body, the spirit and the purely spiritual is totally neutral, neither male nor female, neither positive nor negative, but both at the same time in perfect balance.

Every human spiritform occupies in its evolution male and female bodies, a human spiritform which occupies a male body will occupy sooner or later a female body, and a spiritform which occupies a female body will sooner or later occupy a male body in order to experience both sides equally.

The spirit, which occupies a human body, is referred to as a human spiritform; this is why the human spiritform can only incarnate in to a human lifeform, never into an animal, insect, plant or any other non-human lifeform.

There is no difference between human spiritforms, except age and spiritual evolution level, all human spiritforms serve the same two purposes; evolution of the spirit itself and thereby aiding the evolution of the Creation.

Every human spiritform in every creational universe with a material belt in the whole of the Absolute Absolutum is absolutely unique, therefore is the evolution of every spiritform in every Creation with a material universe in the Absolute Absolutum absolutely unique and a one-time occurrence. This enables evolution in general to develop in infinite ways.

The spiritform enters the human body after conception 21 days later in the human embryo, before that time, the embryo is driven by natural life-energy, after that time, it is the human spiritform which enables the embryo to develop and to live.

The spiritform can never be harmed by any physical, psychological or any other influences, there is no spirit-illness, only the material consciousness, the psyche and body can be confused or harmed.

The spirit is not the soul; the soul is an obsolete name for the psyche, the human factor that is half-course material/half-fine material.

Even when the spirit has a birth time, it will never die, it will never age or grow older, it will evolve and develop until it merges with the Creation, after that it will be a evolutionary force inside of the Creation as part of the Creation in total universal consciousness and awareness.

The spirit has the size of the tip of a needle pin, it resides in the Colliculus Superior inside of the human brain, and it spreads its spiritual energy out in filligrain fashion over the human body, encompassing every cell, steering the genes and thereby influencing factors such as lifespan.

The spirit overcomes the cycle of reincarnation by reincarnation itself, it will reach a point in evolution where it wont require a material body anymore and it continue to evolves as a pure spiritform.

The spiritform acquires and accumulates neutral-positive love, knowledge- and wisdom values in impulse form, to keep it for all eternity and to bring it in each consecutive reincarnation in continuous development and expansion. The spiritform itself is fully passive and neutral; it is the material consciousness, which is responsible for all evolution or stagnation in the material life.
Therefore, the human being follows a consciousness-related /spiritual evolution, both the (material) consciousness and the spiritform evolve, both the material consciousness and the spirit need each other in the material realm in order to evolve, without the material consciousness, the spirit lives in stagnation and without the spiritform, the material consciousness is dead.

The consciousness-related powers find their roots of existence in the spirit power, however controlled by conscious or unconscious thoughts and feelings of the material consciousness / Psyche, the thoughts of a human can bring him either evolution or stagnation.

A pure spiritform is a spiritform which does not need a human body anymore in order to evolve, in fact it does not need a material world to live on, it lives in a pure spiritual realm, which is universal. The lowest of these pure spiritual realms is Arahat Athersata, named the valuable level, which inspects time. (From Sanskrit: The valuable, which inspects time).
From this realm upwards it is all the way up towards the Creation itself and the inevidable unfication with the Creation itself.

Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page