Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 21, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through January 21, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Earthling

Post Number: 489
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why is it ok (according to the Meier material) to relieve an animal of it's suffering (put to sleep/kill) in its last days, but not a human?

Is this because of there is something to gain/learn in a human's final moments, because humans have the ability to self-consciously evolve/grow, through suffering, and animals do not?

Edward

Post Number: 1952
Posted on Tuesday, December 14, 2010 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam, Hector and Suv....

Well put, Hector.

Suv: you have the correct idea of the matter.

There IS indeed a Difference between the two definitions.

My Father was once in a state of COMA for many months(motor accident), and
NOT Brain Dead, and fortunately....he recovered. If he was in a state of Brain
Death, with no regeneration of brain cells, etc, to help recuperate, he would
indeed be lost.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1953
Posted on Wednesday, December 15, 2010 - 12:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Earthling....

You do have the idea, to some point.

As what I could make out the Difference also lies within their framework of
Consciousness related abilities.

Our human Consciousness is more related to a higher standard of Evolution than
that of the animal. Remember: an animal is in possession of an Instinct(ive)
Consciousness related format, and the human an Intuitive Consciousness, which
has the ability to THINK, and Evolve to greater heights. But, still they both
do...contribute to Creation, I must add, each in their own ways.

And, we have to keep in mind, that some animals heal very slow, and which is a
reason to put such animal to sleep. Thus, they can be delivered from their
agony.

Contrary to us human beings; indeed, we should lay in our Death Bed till the:
Last Breath. Than, we have fulfilled our Life Destiny...and all her fazes,
etc.; as indented by Creational Law; as well as Creation herself. So, you -
fade out - gradually, till your time to cross over to the Spirit Realm. In
which, it is there also seen, as processed in a most Natural fashion. Say, the
transition is implemented in a most/more Natural - Flowing - fashion, without
any disturbances to unbalance this process of transition, within Creation, as
I understood. It should manifest itself: Fluently.

And, if a human is put to death, say...Pre Maturely, this will have another
implication related to the transition factor. It would be processed quite
differently, than the above mention process procedure, Logically speaking. And
have other Consequences and other out-comes. Thus: the above mentioned
procedure of processing would be the most Logical fashion for Creation and the
concerning individual to have benefit of: Truly Fulfilling his/her Life
Experience(...to the Last Breath).

Thus, it would be best to cross over (to the Spirit Realm)...say, at the
acquired Agreed moment of time, than...to cross over...at an Unexpected moment of time.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 2072
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but it concerns the nature of the storage banks. When someone accesses information from the storage banks, does it diminish how many times that information can be accessed? According to Billy, you cannot access someone else's storage bank, but how about non-personnel information such as when Billy was able to obtain a description of Moses based on accessing that information from the storage banks.
Any Ideas?

Scott

Patm

Post Number: 39
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 09:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

My understanding in regards to access to storage banks:

Spirit forms of Human incarnations on Earth, have access to the Earth's storage banks ONLY and to all information PAST to PRESENT for our own spirit's stored impulses only up to our current spiritual level (this also includes forward impulses from our next higher spirit level's storage banks).

Spirit forms of Human incarnations on Erra, have access to Erra's storage banks ONLY and to all information PAST to PRESENT for each spirit's own stored impulses only up to their current spiritual level (this also includes forward impulses from their next higher spirit level's storage banks).

Human incarnations on other planets, have access to the their planet's storage banks ONLY and to all information PAST to PRESENT for each spirit's own stored impulses only up to their current spiritual level (this also includes forward impulses from their next higher spirit level's storage banks).

All storage banks are not limited to a dependency of time (past, present, FUTURE) and so contain information that all spirit forms currently incarnating in physical bodies cannot access (i.e. FUTURE information).

Since Billy's spirit form (Nokodemion) is of the highest level of the Arahat Athersata spiritual level, he contains the only spirit form in human incarnation capable of accessing all planets storage banks (past, present AND FUTURE) as well as the storage banks of all spirit levels up to the Arahat Athersata level. This was also the case for each of the other six true prophets in the Nokodemion lineage before him. This is the reason (I believe) that the High Counsel met with Billy directly as he has much to teach them also as he has access to the High counsel's spiritual level's storage banks also (alternating spirit-physical-spirit level). I beleive that they (the high counsel) also act as intermediary for Billy to also provide wisdom obtained from the pure spirit level's storage banks for pure spiirt level forms up to the Arahat Athersata spirit level from where Billy's spirit form is from and will return to.

Note the primary spiritual teachings of Billy are focused mainly for Earth humans using information from the past through present from the Earth's storage banks. This includes the portion of the Goblet of Truth chapters 15 - 20 which were in part also from the storage banks which was already stored there (even though they are from Billy) while the last eight chapters were not accessed from the storage banks but from Billy's spirit form directly.

This also explains prophesies (access to the FUTURE stored impulses obtainable by only Billy's spirit form) from all storage banks up to the Arahat Athersata spirit level Billy will return to including the storage banks of all planets) verses future viewing capabily of the Plejaren (by traveling forward in time to confirm much of what Billy's spirit form is able to see from all the storage banks he has access to).

I hope this gives you some idea how Billy can access stored info from storage banks that we Earth and Plejaren humans cannot and is not limited to his spirit form but all spirit forms in all storage banks up to the Arahat Athersata spirit level.

My next question to Billy will be a request to correct what I have logically been able to understand in the above from the wisdom shared by BEAM and the Plejaren. I may be wrong but I'm still always learning from my mistakes

patm

Rarena

Post Number: 637
Posted on Tuesday, January 04, 2011 - 10:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Also to add to PatM's comment... these are of a spiritual nature and not really availabe to normal Earth humans... whom live in the more material realms without direct knowledge of the spiritual part of themselves. Balance is in play here.

Sauroman11

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 01:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello. Today we have problem with overpopulation on planet Earth. But if population of human beings has increased now up to 7 billion, so also new spirits are required. I wanted to know from where do appear these additional spirits? Are they created?

Scott

Post Number: 2082
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 04:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sauroman11,

As of December 31 according to the Plejarens, current earth population is over 8 Billion humans! and growing...if I'm not mistaken this planet has over 100 Billion Spirit forms, so there is no need for Creation to create any "new" spirit forms.

Scott

Patm

Post Number: 48
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2011 - 06:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Found this in FIGU Bulletin 26 - January 2000
(unauthorized/Unapproved) translation from German

Reader question

What happens when the population of a planet increases rapidly in the far areas is not enough spirit forms are available to reincarnate to?

NL Germany

The number of opposite and never born in a human body spirit forms are limitless as consciousness free energy, therefore, stood still enough spirit forms available when the population out of hand would take even such a manner that already are inadequate once or several times a reincarnated spirit forms to the influx of physical human body to enthusiasm. For some time no more new spirit forms incarnate on Earth, but only spirit forms, the reincarnated so many times. According to information from the Arahat Athersata exist in the earthly planetary Beyond area, since there are people on Earth, more than 120 billion spirit forms, many already living in human bodies and evolves.

Billy

patm

Teesoft

Post Number: 2
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 01:49 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have a question if earth were to be destroy where will our spirit incarnate or will we just be on the other side till another habitable planet is form in the solar system e.g (venus the playeren claim in thousand to few million year life will start on) would we wait till then or what? salome!

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 39
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 04:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Its no wonder translations have to be authorised - Patm's posting of th FIGU bulletin 26 reads like gibberish - a slight on the work of Billy in my opinion. I wonder if Patm even read it before posting?
Imagine if this was all that left of Jmmanuel's teaching . Where would we be? "Sow wisdom under soil seeds so the fertile man can germinate, because the fruit is excited by the several times of man" We'd have no answers - just be a load of mindless, confused people scratching our heads wondering what the hell he was on about.
Give us a break Patm

Edmundo

Post Number: 44
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 05:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There was stated that because of overpopulation spiritforms are pushed to incarnate much frequently. So time of slumber in beyond is shortened.

But that looks like contradiction to me. There are 8 billion spiritforms living on Earth and 112 (120-8) billion in beyond, so plenty to enlive new personalities, because now average lifespan on Earth is approximately 68 years.

Scott

Post Number: 2083
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 08:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edmundo,

It has to do with the evolution of the spiritforms and the planet. Many new or newer spiritforms cannot reincarnate on this planet because the evolution of the planet is too "high" even though it doesn't seem like it :-) The spiritforms which reincarnate early due to overpopulation are still more "evolved" than the newly created spiritforms. This is how I understand it.

Regards
Scott

Lth

Post Number: 90
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Matt ?Open?minds???

Patm

Post Number: 49
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To the open minded Mattopenminds
As I am still learning German I am not perfect in my translations. So I chose to translate literally without falsifying with my own words.

If you study German at all you will find the sentence structure is not the same as English.

If it is the wish of other members on the forum, I will no longer share any of the valuable information that I have found written in the German language. The German text I used follows:

Mattopenminds
, please do a better job translating than I have.

Leserfrage

Was geschieht, wenn die Bevölkerungszahl eines Planeten rapide ansteigt, im jenseitigen Bereiche jedoch nicht genug Geistformen vorhanden sind, um zu reinkarnieren?

N.L. Deutschland

Antwort

Die Zahl der jenseitigen und noch nie in einem menschlichen Körper geborenen Geistformen sind als bewusstseinslose Energie grenzenlos, folglich immer genügend Geistformen zur Verfügung stünden, wenn die Bevölkerungszahl auch derart überhandnähme, dass bereits einmal oder mehrmals reinkarnierte Geistformen nicht mehr ausreichen würden, um den Andrang der physischen Menschenkörper zu begeisten. Schon seit geraumer Zeit inkarnieren keine Neugeistformen mehr auf der Erde, sondern nur noch Geistformen, die schon sehr oft reinkarnierten. Gemäss Angaben der Ebene Arahat Athersata existieren im irdisch-planetaren Jenseitsbereich, seit es Menschen auf der Erde gibt, über 120 Milliarden Geistformen, die bereits vielfach in menschlichen Körpern lebten und evolutionierten.

Billy

patm

Patm

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 06:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Mattopenminds as I too have learned something from your words.

In the future I will provide the following when sharing information I learn from the German text:

1. The original German text
2. A literal translation to English
3. my logical understanding of of the wisdom shared.

I have already provided 1 & 2. Part 3: My logical understanding of the post I made in english is as follows as I do not consider Billy's words gibberish but wish for others to understand what I have learned from his words:

The number of a planet's spirit forms not yet incarnated into human bodies but still in the planet's beyond area is unlimited as they exist in consciousness free energy, therefore, always plenty of free spirit forms are available, if the population were to become out of hand in such a way as is already inadequate for our planet, spirit forms that have already incarnated one or more times would more quickly re-incarnate (verses the normal waiting period) into a physical human body. For some time now (unknown timeframe) no more new spirit forms have incarnated on Earth, only previously incarnated spirit forms have.
According to information Billy has received from the Arahat Athersata spirit level, because there are humans (people) on Earth there are more than 120 billion spirit forms in the earthly planetary afterlife (Beyond) area (verses planets with no humans and no spirit forms in their planetary afterlife area), many of which are already incarnated in human bodies and which are currently evolving (verses those still waiting to incarnate which are not currently evolving only waiting).

Hope this clears up the perceived gibberish.

patm

Mattopenminds

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

L?t?h??? - What? is? the??? question?????

Patm - I did not choose to translate the text and I certainly would not attempt to translate it because I don't speak or write German - it's generally advisable to leave that to people who know what they're doing and who have been given permission to do so by FIGU - that's all.

Oh and by the way Lth and Patm if my name had anything to do with being 'open minded' as you suggest (which is does not) this does not mean that I indiscriminately accept everything no matter what in some sort of flaked-out new-age everything-is-beautiful kind of way. I believe that being open minded means considering all views and angles to get to the truth. I considered your translation not true and thought it was weak and gibberish and would advise you to let the experts do it in the future or at least use their translations so that your point can be made more effectively. 'Mattopenminds' actually comes from the charity I used to work for called 'Open Minds' and my name is Matt and so my work email, which I registered with the forum, starts mattopenminds. I use my old work email for dealing with FIGU related emails. Its as simple as that. I have in fact earned the name if you like. Hope this clarifies the point. Its good to be clear! I'd seriously recommend it to you both.

Matt

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 86
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Salome Patm,

Although I understand Mattopenminds' frustration; I personally appreciate your efforts and would encourage you to continue to translate. Please, I mean than sincerely my friend as I would hate that you be discouraged and I miss out on some important cognition in the future. What we can all learn from this experience is the fact that when one, already familiar with at least some of the Teachings, when we come across something like your literal translation, if we try and go into a neutral state, we can find, with a little meditation, that the sentence makes sense. I believe the frustration came from the inner realization that you are very capable of restructuring the wording so that the same message in the German would be displayed. A concern would naturally surface that should translations be so literal, new people would likely be impressed with the wrong impression or completely misunderstand the Teaching in the literal translation. Valid point. Trust in the power of your Consciousness and go into a meditative state, fill yourself with the readers to be and desire that the translation be correct to the best of your abilities and simply state that it is an unofficial translation and include the German as you have done.

Thank you again my friend.

Salome,

Eddie
[7:-)

Earthling

Post Number: 498
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Why does the subtitle of this thread read "Discussions on the theory of reincarnation, ........."

Is reincarnation theory or fact?

Scott

Post Number: 2084
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 04:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, I think until we can prove the existence of the spirit, reincarnation is still an unknown for us at this time, therefore a theory or belief.

Edmundo

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 07:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
yes, you probably right.

Just I thought about situation when space-traveler dies near planet with higher level of development, then his spiritform looks for another more appropriate planet with same or lower level.

But it appears that with spiritforms which already have binded themselves to planet is impossible to leave planet without body until day when planet will perish.

Earthling

Post Number: 499
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 09:40 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott, is reincarnation a fact for Meier, Queztal, Semjase, Ptaah, etc?

Jacob, if you are around, how would you answer; is reincarnation theory or fact?

Scott

Post Number: 2085
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Earthling, do you mean is it a fact in the sense that each of them remember their own individual past incarnations, or do they know due to other means ie; the spiritual teachings, Arahat Athersata?

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page