Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through January 28, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through January 28, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 572
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 12:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Reincarnation of the human spiritform is an absolute fact, no opinion can ever change that.
If you look around, you see people with different levels of development. Also nature itself shows this cycle of reincarnation, spring, summer, fall or winter in endless repetition.
Its important to remember that ALL fact finding happens in ones (material) consciousness based on data supplied by the 5 material sense and 2 immaterial senses, the sensing with the Psyche and awareness with the conscious.

A fairly good example of the consciousness finding the truth about nature long before something could be proven by means of tests and experiments is are the theories of special and general relativity, even when these theories are not complete and will be enhanced in the near future.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

J_rod7

Post Number: 1389
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 05:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wisdom in Peace

The higher is the developed Consciousness corresponds to the greater Spiritual Evolution. This results from several coincident factors. These are the number of lives the Spirit has lived, the willingness to break from "traditional thinking," the recognition of self-responsibility in ones living, the recognition of falsehood in the life and the work to correct these, the degree of Truth to which one adheres, and the strength of character to persevere in the face of adversity.

In those persons of a higher developed consciousness, there is greater development of those 6th and 7th senses. In those persons of advanced Spiritual awareness, there is more access to the Akashic records and an ability to incorporate the lessons learned in prior lives into the current life. Anyone well practiced in Spiritual knowledge will have a wider and deeper view in their own life of Spirit and the applications in the Social Order.

Salome

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

J_rod7

Post Number: 1390
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 10:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wisdom in Peace

Through the practice of meditation, the inner vision of the Human may increase the psychic abilities. By inner vision is meant the ability to see actual scenes through the third eye which is a function of the pineal organ located in the brain. The scenes will come from the individuals Consciousness Block which holds the events, lessons, knowledge and wisdom gained in the prior incarnations of the Spirit. The scenes are also able to pierce events of future significant events. It comes from whatever is the quest or intent going into the meditation. The intent is to ask information from the Spirit for specific areas for growth and evolution. You only need to know that the Spirit does hear and will respond.

By the meditative practice is also the ability to gain consciousness of prior incarnations. By this then is the proof for oneself of the reality of reincarnation. Such proof is a personal experience which will not be any proof to others which may hear your story. From this comes the knowing which cannot be passed on to others which have not engaged in this practice for themselves. By this, the evolution of the Spirit is set further along the path to Spiritual knowledge and wisdom.

The Psyche is the conscious link to one's own Spirit from which Truth may be heard as an intuition in the still small voice directly from the Spirit. The Spirit knows only Truth, for by the connection of the Spirit with the Creation from which it comes, the logic, love and wisdom of Creation may be brought into the life of the diligent Human.

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Sixth_And_Seventh_Senses

Salome

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 88
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello J_rod7,

Thank you for your above posts.

Salome,

Eddie
[7:-)

Patm

Post Number: 51
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 10:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

As promised I have received the correction to the post regarding access to the Storage Banks.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/11577.html?1295634845#POST53421

Christian replied to my request for corrections with the following:

Hi Patrick,

A human being on any planet has access to the storage banks of his
overall-consciousness block and the planetary storage bank. The human
being has access to his own storage bank only which contains all
information from the past until the present. In certain cases
(exceptions) it is possible that human beings may draw information
(impulses) from the storage bank of another human being if the
vibrations of that storage banks are neighbouring one's own very closely.

All of this is also true to Billy, but as an exception, he is able to
gather more information via the Arahat Athersata level which will
provide him with special knowledge. However, his storage bank has no
information about the future, but just as with all other human beings
only about the past until the present.

The High Council is the intermediary between the Plejaren and the AA level.

Prophecies are obtained by other means that through one's storage banks.

Salome,
Christian

Scott (or other moderator)

Please also edit my original post (link above) to reference this correction as I don't want my mistake(s) misleading anyone with incorrectness. As I learned something new, I hope others will also.

Thanks in advance and Salome,
patm

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 92
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob, Scott, J_rod7, Patm and (Christian if possible),

Would you mind sharing some insight, understanding and cognition?

I would like to understand the contents of the following better, and, perhaps Creation's purpose,
and how we can, as individuals and a collective, benefit therefrom.

"A human being on any planet has access to the storage banks of his
information from the past until the present."

Thank you. And thank you Patm for the post.

Salome,

Eddie

Indi

Post Number: 565
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 12:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie, re your post #92:

In order for anyone to be able to address your question, it would first be helpful to describe what it is about that sentence that you don't understand.

Your question is too general and requires of anyone answering to provide almost a small books- worth of information, which requires time and effort and should not be a requirement for anyone on this forum.

The forum is better to be used as a place to clear up confusion with aspects of the Figu material already studied, rather than provide that material carte blanche at someone's request.

I would suggest you assist your own understanding of the 'speicherbank' by reading all the available info already on this forum and within the books and other resources. Those of whom you are asking for such large amounts of information have learned it by studying it themselves.

Also, as you will see from the post following Patrick has kindly sent some links from the Figu website, where you can do a search for 'speicherbank' and find various bits of information on the topic.

Maybe you could repost with a specific question?

Robyn

Patm

Post Number: 52
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

With some meditation and studying deeper I hope this opens up more for you and your searching for answers...

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.figu.org%2Fch%2Fverein%2Fperiodika%2Fbulletin%2F2003%2Fnr-44%2Fleserfragen

Please also be aware of this translator's errors I have posted here:
http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/3549.html?1294815508#POST53334

Otherwise enjoy my friend...

Salome
patm

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 93
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 08:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"A human being on any planet has access to the storage banks of his
information from the past until the present."

Hello Robyn, hello Patm,

Robyn, once again, your wisdom is a gentle nudge in the right direction; you and Scott are so appreciated and responsible for much of my initial clarifications and cognition in the true direction. I will always be grateful to you both.

Would you clear up this one question please?
(?) By consciousness “block” -this “block”- is meant as a ‘blockade’ in that it ‘obstructs’ our memory of previous personalities or is it defined as a block such as a storage-block (container) of a sort to store our life experiences?

In understanding the above definition of “block,” I wanted to understand the following:

(?) This access, how can we, as individuals and as a collective, benefit through the contents stored; namely, how to best utilize or apply this information? Or, how is it meant to benefit us?

(?) How can I use this stored information to acquire greater or deeper understanding and cognition?

Patm, thank you for going to so much trouble and posting the link. Know that I will be devouring this information. I really appreciate it my friend.

Many thanks and salome,

Eddie

Indi

Post Number: 566
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 09:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie
'Block' in the context of 'consciousness block' means a block of components that make up consciousness.

There is an article written that you should read:

Thoughts about the Sentence: “I Always Remain Relaxed and Thereby Gain Might over Myself”
by Mariann Uehlinger

Here are two quotes as examples:

'The material consciousness, thoughts, feelings, psyche, self/ego, personality, character, memory of the consciousness, subconsciousness and memory of the subconsciousness are indeed individual components, but they are imbedded in the consciousnessblock, which is why everything in principle is a unity and cannot really be
separated from each other. Everything is methodically arranged in an interactive
system—just like a computer with its operating system and the diverse programmes/processes and connected devices.'

and

'Not only the entire mental-block (materialconsciousness, thoughts, feelings and psyche), the individuality-block (ego/self,
personality, character and memory), the subconsciousness-block (material subconsciousness including the memory) and the respective unconscious-forms belong to it, but the self extends into our very cells.'

You can find this article here:
http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/FIGU_Bulletin_69

If you study this, you will get some more clues.
There are other articles too that may discuss this concept -- you can do a search maybe at that site.

So, this overall consciousness block is our personal working storage bank, that along with the consciousness block, processes data to increase power for the consciousness and for the spirit.

There are other storage banks though, with the same data, but not processed, just stored, with the data from all personalities animated by that particular spirit. There is a planetary one, and also a universal one.

If you do a search on the forum you will find this information already shared and discussed.

Re accessing and utilizing the data in the storage bank: I think you should read the recent posts on this as the answers are there. Also as I said read previous posts on the forum -- and that reader question on the Figu site that Patrick pointed out -- even though the google translation is not perfect, it should be good enough for you to get an idea of what it is saying.

The data in the storage banks is reaching you via impulses unconsciously. You gain the benefit from this by being clear and balanced in the psyche so that you can receive it without any barrier.

What you could work at is accessing the information contained in your subconscious. To do this, you can follow the concentration and meditation suggestions in the Figu material.

You have to allow yourself time to learn all these things, to understand them, and to then draw wisdom from the knowing that will come, only by doing the study yourself, and doing it without wanting to rush certain aspects such as consciousness abilities, at the expense of just understanding what is happening. Well, that is my opinion on that.

As they say 'Don't run before you can walk!'

Robyn

Patm

Post Number: 53
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 09:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

The term block in this case refers to a storage unit or container.

If you read deeper into the link I provided I think you will find the reader question is another version of what you ask. Billy's reply I think you will find covers the answers you seek plus much more.

Salome
patm

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 94
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 08:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Robyn, hi Patm,

I have a few hours today I am dedicating to meditation undisturbed to study and will go through the link contents a bit and the learning of German after that.

I see that the link is composed of a translation made electronically(?) and requires a very neutral state and re-positioning of the words. I will not work towards or intend understanding until I can get the correctness confirmed.

(?) Would it be ok, and would anyone help me confirm if I got it correct? I need to re-position the words to make sense of the contents and would appreciate your help in confirming the correctness of the lessons.

Or how would you recommend I go about it?

Many thanks again for your troubles.

Salome,

Eddie

Elreyjr

Post Number: 213
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 08:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

Billy has just answered my question :

"Elreyjr

Greetings Billy,

While the impulses emanating from the remains of a diseased has not completely reached the Akashic Records yet, is it easily possible for someone else with an adequately developed pineal gland to access experiences of the diseased and what are the dangers in doing so?

Jun

There is no Akashic Records, and when a person is dead there is nothing around to have access to, perhaps with one exception: through the fluidal forces. But since the person who enlivened the corpse has died, the personality has been dissolved, the spirit form is still in its realm and not yet reincarnated into a new body, and the new personality is not yet created by the overall-consciousness block; in short, there is no one around who could benefit from the fluidal forces emanating from the corpse."

He said there is no "Akashic Records". Does it mean also that there is no such thing as "Storage Banks" referred to in this particular topic area?

Jun
My will be done

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 95
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 09:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn, thank you for your troubles. You're right and I am aware that there is so much to absorb; I will be 'pacing myself' and so I appreciate your sound advise. Thank you for the clarification as it has clicked something in me and this is about to get very exciting.

Patm, I will keep your words in mind as I study; thank you for your consideration.

Jun, Billy's wording and expounding so briefly, yet thoroughly, sheds a tremendous amount of light. Good question too!

Many thanks my friends,

Salome, Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 96
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn, WOW !!! That FIGU_Bulletin_69 is amazing!
Thank you so very much! Everyone should read that bulletin!

Salome, Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 98
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I just wanted to add, that for the first time since my late wife's passing (26 Jan. 2009), due to Billy's teachings, I no longer pain as I have before around this time. I hope this helps anyone else who may have experienced a loss. Though I miss the best friend I have ever had, I now understand and appreciate her even more. This knowledge Billy and the Plejarens have shared with us is worth more than the weight of the earth in gold.

Salome everyone,

Eddie

J_rod7

Post Number: 1391
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 03:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Peace in Wisdom

Hi Eddie,

If it helps, think of the Consciousness Block as a Hologram. This is a matrix of energy which is keyed in frequency to the vibration of your own Spirit. With the passing of each life, the events and lessons of the just-lived life are added to the Hologram to form a complete record of all the material lives of the Spirit. This is your own record which may be accessed in meditation. I share here with you a vision which came to me in one of my own meditations so you may understand the importance in developing the visual process for your own meditations.

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/9451.html#POST35562

In all these explorations into your psyche, your inner being, it's more important to remember that the life you are living now is the most important. To remember the most important lessons of your prior personalities only has bearing on this life if you are also working to improve yourself in this life. Otherwise it's an exercise of the EGO. Knowledge has to be applied in the living to become Wisdom. Wisdom is Knowledge with experience.

J_rod7

Post Number: 1392
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 03:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wisdom in Peace

The item at this link is new discoveries in the growth of abilities from meditation:::...

[ "Meditation Gives Brain a Charge, Study Finds:
Brain research is beginning to produce concrete evidence for something that Buddhist practitioners of meditation have maintained for centuries: Mental discipline and meditative practice can change the workings of the brain and allow people to achieve different levels of awareness. ..." ]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A43006-2005Jan2.html

Salome

Markcampbell

Post Number: 598
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 09:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie ;

I'm very sorry to hear about you loss ; I have also experienced the shift in consciousness that you describe . Knowing how life and death are part of the same , how the personality dissolves (so that you don't long for someone who is "kept" elsewhere) helped me a great deal . Just having a great resource like this gave me so many other thoughts about it , and lifted my feelings into knowledge .

Salome , Mark

J_rod7

Post Number: 1393
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 02:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

The compassion in my heart goes out to you for the passing of your wife.

Peace be with you

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 99
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2011 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello J_rod7, hello Markcampbell,

Wish I could exercise the power of the consciousness and give you guys a great big hug with it! You have made my day. Looks like there is hope in this world after all! :-)

I now see people around me very differently from a new and unique spiritual perspective. Following Robyn's and Jacob's advice, I am pacing myself since so much has opened up for me lately. I realized that if I don't first take care of what needs to be taken cared of, I get happily consumed with all this and nothing will get done. I went to a print shop and had the entire Goblet of truth nicely bound in spiral with a hard plastic back and clear front cover. I'm on my next round of studying it. I can't wait for the next edition of the TJ which the Arahat Athersata are working on with Billy.

From these books, other writings from Billy and the links you guys and Robyn posted above along with everyone's shared explanations, knowledge and understanding, I have gained tremendous insights and cognition. I now understand and appreciate people around me better. I see them in a different light. My late wife's life and all that made her personality is now a treasure to me and I can truly appreciate her in ways I never could without these teachings.

Rod, your analogy of the hologram was on point. I understand. Thank you for going through the trouble to post that for me. It was of great help. I am very familiar with meditation due to my martial arts practice. But I never thought of meditating as Billy teaches for personal consciousness and spiritual growth so this is a very exciting journey I'm about to embark on. As of late, Ardie got me thinking about the messages in our dreams. Scott got me thinking about the concentration/meditation exercises and implementing Billy's 'sleep' meditation, I was able to learn through a dream the same thing in your vision about the wall, lock and the golden key in your hand. This dream brought Jacob's post that the 'answers are within us,' to a new awareness; would you believe I 'saw' all this as it relates to my immediate life? This dream and the others gave me not only solutions, but something I shared with Michael Horn has been taken to another level. I have even been drawn to and now have 4 or 5 billionaires that can make it happen. I think I've been given a small drop to taste what you guys have been cognition of all this time.

The world really does need these teachings.

J_rod7, your posts #1389 and #1390 brought something home in regards to the storage-banks and the consciousness-block. I read it a few times in order for it all to sink in real good. Fantastic posts! It is among those FIGU emails I store in a special folder in my gmail account to reference and study from.

Thank you all for sharing from your experience and understanding of the material. Your generosity is evident and do know that it is very much appreciated and what you shared will be put to good use. And thank you for the kind words.

Thank you kindly and profoundly!

Salome
Eddie

Elreyjr

Post Number: 214
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2011 - 06:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings,

considering this particular topic area deals only on "theory", is it not a welcome thing to realize from Billy that there is no "Akashic Records" and respectively no "Storage Banks" (see my post 213 above), as such amendment to the topic description maybe now in order?

Jun
My will be done

Sauroman11

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 12:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
Maybe spirit form number is unlimited, but experienced spirit number is small. Lack of wiser spirit forms had to be compensated somehow. My theory is that most of the humans might have animal spirits. Or maybe additional available spirits appeared due massive deaths on extraterestrial planets. Otherwise 7 billion people or more have to be complete idiots, have short lifespan. In order to understand proportions, beauty, math and even to survive you have to have very old spirit.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page