Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 11, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through February 11, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 546
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 11:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Patrick,

I think you should have taken the previous posts with a grain of salt about the name 'Alan'.
Also stating that you practice the teachings for 31 years is not really needed, it's not very important how long you follow the teachings, it's much more important that you actually DO follow the spirit teachings in daily life.
My last comment on this would be is that between knowing the teachings and really following them is a really big difference, its pretty hard to follow the teachings in these times on planet Earth because the surroundings are usually very hostile against the spiritual teachings, and everyone who is really trying to live by them.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Patm

Post Number: 43
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2011 - 03:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you for your comments Jacob.

Knowing the teachings (a never ending process of learning) is of no use without practising them in everyday life. Yes it is difficult, but the more practised the easier it becomes.

patm

Jacob

Post Number: 550
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Patm,

The well known Greek philosopher Socrates said and lived by the following: "As for me, all I know is that I know nothing."

He meant with that, regardless his knowledge and wisdom he had, his ignorance (things he still had to learn) was nearly infinitely larger.

He understood that he was on a never ending path of learning and gaining knowledge about life which is the study about the Creation and everything in existence.
This made him modest.
One of the most modest people I have ever met who lives according to this principle is Billy.
Studying the teaching is never ending in the sense that when you re-read the 'basic' info it will always lead to new insights, new ways of thinking.
Also its very important to keep an open mind and be willing to enhance ones knowledge when new insights come in to play.
The danger of assuming that one really knows the teachings is that one does not rehearse the basic knowledge, which is very important.
Also practising the teachings in daily life on this planet at this time and age is only limited possible because the bulk of the humanity is rather negative towards the teachings to say the least.
Salome,
Jacob

Patm

Post Number: 44
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 07:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Thanks again for the comments,

I have found in the past the only negativity encountered was during my attempts to share the teachings with those that are not ready for it. Since then I have learned that it won't be until around 2875 when the people of Earth will finally be of the consciousness to truly accept the teachings as a whole. My spirit will go through many incarnations before that happens giving it (my spirit) several chances, besides this one to continue learning and teaching those willing to ask for help. I no longer worry about they that are not ready, as I still have plenty of work to do for myself. I have also found that every time I re-read Billy's teaching there is something new to learn based on a better understanding gained from the last time I read and gained some wisdom.

Again, if that wisdom gained isn't practised in everyday life it is meaningless. I try my best to teach "by example" now with the assurance that "by example" is still the best way to share the teachings with others in my everyday life. This does result in them asking when they are ready to listen and learn because they do notice.

patm

Jacob

Post Number: 551
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 10:19 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Patm,

For myself personally, I enjoy writing here and if it helps people then I am happy. At least the information is available and people can do what they want with it, because in the end it's their own life and they can use it or not, that is up to them.
Salome,
Jacob

Patm

Post Number: 45
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 02:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

I enjoy your posts. You give good, honest responses to what others are trying to find.
I love to learn from you as I do with all that have something truthful to say on this forum. Please carry on for all of us still learning.

Salome,
patm

Justsayno

Post Number: 330
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 06:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pat, I assure you I was only joking about the name Alan. You've right, we all have the ability to rise above either our names or numbers or lot in life. Sorry to have offended you and am glad to finally find a non liar named Allen. Joking....
Sheila
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Patm

Post Number: 46
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 07:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila,

Absolutely no offense taken. I am sorry I was so blunt in my response. But it was an opportunity for us all to hopefully learn something. I know I did thanks to Jacob.

patm

Falco

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, January 08, 2011 - 09:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey there FIGU,

I haven't really posted anything in a long while, I've just been reading up a lot on the forum and gaining more knowledge every time. So anyways, I was just wondering if you guys would consider posting up spiritual video's, messages, etc...? Just a thought though. And keep the good job up! I think that the world right now is really going through a shift of consciousness...slowly but surely things will turn up for the better! Peace! :-)
Truth leads to Wisdom. Love leads to Peace.

Loveofcreation

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 07:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good day everyone,

Thank you Jacob for you information (post 528). I really appreciate that. I was aware that the name of the child should match the vibration. I looked into the Kabalistic values of names, birth dates, etc. I also looked up the name 'Nova' when my daughter told me about it. I received the same information, 'new, bright/brilliant, etc'.

Thank you everyone for the information regarding names. I also wanted to purchase The Book of Names from Billy as well as The Spirit Symbols book, I tried without any luck. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong in regards to online ordering. I will figure it out though.

I really need to ask Billy a question that has been tugging at me for some time. I wonder if it's ever been mentioned/discussed here, or if anyone that has been studying the Meier material for a while would know. After meditating based on Billy's recommendations, as well as practicing the Creation's recommendations/commandments and such, My body for over a year now (and I'm not sure if it means anything) has been 'vibrating/tremors/inner shaking' so to speak. I don't shake on the outside of my body, only inside. It's as if I feel like I am experiencing an Earthquake internally. I have recorded all of these 'body shakes' and coincidentally, they happen just before an Earthquake (where I check on USGS to see if any have happened). I don't think this is 'all in my mind' because I really feel such things. Also I have been tested for numerous diseases like MS, Lupis, etc. that would cause the body to tremor or shake, which have all come back negative. I wanted to ask Billy if it is possible for a human body to feel the vibrations of an Earthquake (or volcanic eruption) 'before' it happens and is recorded. If one takes into consideration that we are able to receive vibrations, then this would make sense as a true possibility. Thank you all again.

Salome~ Amanda

Rarena

Post Number: 642
Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 11:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda,

This section of the forum is for Spiritual Life in Everyday life as it pertains to Spiritual Teaching.

Send (CHF) Swiss Francs (no CC) for books and add CHF 10 for postage per book. The name book is actually three books.

Salome

Matt

Post Number: 158
Posted on Sunday, January 16, 2011 - 01:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob wrote in post 528 "A name is very important since it also contains a vibrational profile so to speak which must match the child, the correct or false name can make or break a life so to speak."

Hi Jacob,

Firstly, I like to echo the others in appreciation of your recent inputs!:-)

Do you mean it could really 'wreck' a life so to speak?

Jacob

Post Number: 565
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2011 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Matt,

It could really hinder a person in his/her consciousness-related evolution, especially at the current evolutionary level of mankind which is still in its beginning.
In general people are still way too much influenced by other peoples opinions, dooms-day prophecies, false upbringing, etc.

A person who has a highly evolved consciousness is able to develop because he/she has learn to be self-dependant, self-guiding (based on self-knowledge) and is self-responsible, even with a false/incorrect name, it will certainly not be optimal, but such a person would be able to keep focus on the task at hand and not be majorly influenced by negative influences causes by a false/incorrect name.

The current state of consciousness-related development is still fragile and any negativity can cause it to stagnate.

Speaking a bit off-topic here: In about 800 years the mass of the Earth humans will be receptive to the teachings, it doesn't they all will start studying, it is more a situation where it will be much more open to it.
Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 97
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 01:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Just wanted to say, Thank you, for sharing the above post (#576) of yours. I have been profoundly impressed and it resonated vibrantly with me as Robyn's post #566 did. I see and perceive the wisdom and feel as though you have both caused a new paradigm shift in me. This is all (even more) very exciting now. I feel like a child on Christmas Eve staring excitedly at hundreds of presents with my name all over them!

The printed word does me no justice now; thank you both so much!

Salome,

Eddie
[7:-)

Jacob

Post Number: 577
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 03:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

CORRECTED VERSION/PLEASE DELETE THE PREVIOUS ONE

A word about the Spiritual Teaching

An important word needs to be said about the Spiritual Teaching, which is called the Geisteslehre, Teaching about the Creation and the Spiritual, Nature and BEING.

The Spiritual Teaching are above all practical Teaching, applicable in every day life, this to help the human evolve constantly to a state of relative perfection.
The Spiritual Teaching is the most potent of all Teaching since it reaches directly in the core of all life, in the BEING of the Creation and the Absolutum.
There is no other Teaching so powerful as the Geisteslehre, no Teaching so far reaching.

That’s why the following really needs to be said about the Spiritual Teaching.

1. The Spiritual Teaching is above all practical Teaching, its applicable in everyday life, when properly studied, it enriches life, promotes evolution. However it must be said that the Spiritual Teaching, the Geisteslehre is practical in relation to the evolutionary level of the person who is studying the Spiritual Teaching. For example the Spiritual Teaching in regards to the ability to use Spiritual telepathy are not-applicable to the current consciousness-related development of the Earth humans, its too high and there is no foundation present amongst the greatest mass of Earth humans, how could they understand and grasp the mechanics of Spiritual Telepathy if they are just starting out to understand primary telepathy, which is really in its infancy still. It’s a child who is still in first grade and obtains university grade information; it will only cause confusion and madness.
2. The Spiritual Teaching is not by definition knowledge, its information first which needs to be logically processed, experienced and practiced to knowledge and in its completion, to wisdom. You can read all the information about the Spiritual Teaching if you will, but without proper logical-critical thinking it is nearly useless or very dangerous because of the enormous powers inside of it, which aren’t understood.
People need to take little steps; piece-by-piece they need to study the Spiritual Teaching in order to understand. That takes time and above all patience. The current Earth human, and I mean everyone here; none excluded have at least to some level a possessive attitude towards the Spiritual Teaching, even when they don’t see it that way. People want to accumulate that information, but its far better to really KNOW the Spiritual Teaching, then to accumulate an enormous amount of information and not really know it.
If you really know something, its easy to act according to it, but if you only have information in your consciousness, but you still did not process it, still did not examine, think about it, its still useless information that wont make you a better person.
If I speak from my own personal point of view, as the person who writes this, then I can honestly say that in the past couple of years I made mistakes, which in hindsight I could have prevented if I studied the Spiritual Teaching better and not just accumulated information. I would have acted differently. Now with this insight I know that I first have to process all this information to knowledge and I have to do this little step by step.
No longer I think of a certain goal or level of development to be obtained, I think about the studying, the insight, the gaining of true knowledge and wisdom to be my current goal, it’s the fact that one walks the path that is so important, not the goal, since you will never reach that without the walking anyway.

3. Another very important point is that when too much of the Spiritual Teaching is revealed, it stops people from thinking for themselves, finding solutions, its extremely important that the Teaching should provoke people to think, to study, to see the Teaching from all points of view and to understand it. When a certain insight is gained, then it’s appropriate to reveal a bit more to help understand.

The most of the people here on the forum are here to seek answers, I say, they are in yourself, the basic information is provided, yet you must do the honest and critical thinking, and never ever accept anything without thinking and experiencing about it first.

The Geisteslehre is like a masterpiece painting; one begins with the rough sketches, not with the details.

As Robyn stated perfectly, you need to learn to walk before you can run.
Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 100
Posted on Friday, January 28, 2011 - 08:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

For myself and those new to the Teachings wishing to grow a little more spiritually.

1. When time permits you, would you expound a bit (briefly) on the Teaching contained in the Goblet of Truth Ch. 3:76,91,100 for us please?

76) And truly, the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life is broad and large in its dimension, therefore it never comes to an end and always continues through new insight (cognition) and clear-sightedness, as well as through new recognition and understanding.

91) Decide to conduct yourselves with respect and benevolence (humanity) towards people of your kind (human beings), and always have endless grace (esteem, compassion, benevolence, love, mildness) for them.

100) To enable everything to arise within you which is of great value and brings you unfolding (evolution) in your inner world (consciousness) and in the thoughts and feelings as well as in your psyche,
and also that all your virtues may prosper,
so you have to agree to create all the great values in yourselves to your nobleness (virtues) and fulfill it in all forms,
then you confirm the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life as has been brought to you by the prophets.

2. Those of us new to the Teachings wish to understand and get a sense of direction, regarding the acquisition of those qualities which "are in (our)selves" and which need to be magnified and expanded upon.

(?) What is meant in 100)..."so you have to agree to create all the great values in yourselves to your nobleness (virtues) and fulfill it in all forms"...

Thank you and salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 581
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 01:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

76) And truly, the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life is broad and large in its dimension, therefore it never comes to an end and always continues through new insight (cognition) and clear-sightedness, as well as through new recognition and understanding.

The teaching of the spirit, the Creation, BEING, life is truly endless, if you could visualize it, then it would appear like a Mandelbrot set, developing into infinity, unfolding forever. The teaching of the Creation, BEING, Life and Spirit is based on pure logic, logic only generates logic, it will never contradict itself, it will grow forever.
This can seem a bit confusing, but think of this: If logic was in any form finite or fallible, then the Creation, and everything else beyond the Creation would have seized to exist a long time ago, there would be nothing else then a nameless nothing in endless duration.
With illogic comes inherit instability, sooner or later a flaw will cause a cascading self-destruction inside a structure, until its completely destroyed, ergo neutralized.
Nature always seeks balance in everything; illogic is an unbalance, which must be neutralized.
Logic follows a similar law, namely from a state of NON-BEING to BEING, because of both extremes, Logic is in eternal motion, always developing towards a state of BEING, therefor there is no such thing as absolute perfection, there is only a state of relative perfection, for a certain time and space logic can reach the best possible perfection, which is in itself relative.
If a state of absolute perfection would be reached, then it would mean that logic would be finite and there would be no reason to develop and to exist anymore.

"Everything is Dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same; opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled." --

The Kybalion.

The in red marked text is incorrect, all Truths are complete, and not half Truths, Truth is absolute in itself, its true or not, however Truth can be enhanced with more truth, like Knowledge, Wisdom and Spiritpower.
Salome,
Jacob

Earthling

Post Number: 505
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 04:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, you wrote -
"If a state of absolute perfection would be reached, then it would mean that logic would be finite and there would be no reason to develop and to exist anymore. "

What do you say to the eastern & eastern derivative brand of gurus, 'enlightened' ones, sublime ones, who say that absolute perfection exists when the ego/self dies as well as the me with its feelings, thus 'extirpating' Being itself?

ie - http://actualfreedom.com.au/richard/default.htm

"Becoming free of the human condition is an irrevocable occurrence, wherein the ‘lizard-brain’ mutates out of its primeval state ... but if this mutation is not allowed its completion one becomes enlightened. To become spiritually free the ego-self (‘I’ as ego) must die/ dissolve ... all genuinely enlightened beings point to a single edifying moment of awakening (with a variety of descriptions) wherein the personal self (or ‘being’) transmogrifies into the impersonal self or ‘being’ (or non-self) ... and which ‘being’ (often capitalised as ‘Being’) exists timelessly, spacelessly and formlessly. To become actually free the soul-self (‘me’ as soul) must also die/ dissolve ... the total extirpation of ‘being’ (and thus ‘Being’) itself."

Jacob

Post Number: 582
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 05:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am saying that they are wrong, they are implying that when the spiritform no longer need its body and the material realm to evolve a state of absolute perfection would be reached.
Nothing would be further from the truth.
The countless incarnations of the spirit in the material body may seem a lot, but in fact its a small part of the spiritual evolution.
When the spirit no longer needs its material body to evolve, the spiritual evolution becomes a pure-spiritual evolution, which is embedded in much larger time-spans, which must be measured with billions of years of spiritual evolution.
Even in this pure-spiritual existence there is no such thing as absolute perfection, only a relative one.
This same principle applies to spiritforms who are in the highest levels of the Petale level and are merging with the Creation itself.
If there would be absolute perfection, there would be no activity at all.
Think about this.
Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 109
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Earthling,

Interesting post. :-) Let me share this with your post. I have studied martial sports and some rare martial arts (yes, there is a difference). I was working with Guru Cliff Stewart and his Within Arms Reach program designed for executive protection specialists, bodyguards, law enforcement and military spec ops). We had been invited by a group of black belts. Cliff related a story to them I think would compliment your post. Cliff told of a guy who walked in, a black belt in the BKF. He mentioned to Cliff that he too was a black belt "just like Cliff" and that he was "top of his class" and all that; trying his best to make an impression on Cliff. Cliff then tells the class that he told this 'black belt' to sit down and watch so he can learn something. He then related, how someone came to him and asked if he could observe, when Cliff asked him about his martial arts experience, the guy said that he only knew a little; Cliff exclaimed to the participants, "s#1t, when they come at you like that, it means they are very knowledgeable."

An 'enlightened' individual makes this assumption due to the fact that he or she has never met or witnessed a higher evolved entity such as Arahat Athersata. But consider that the 'quieting of the mind' in meditation does allow one to come closer with their Consciousness, which can introduce some rather incredible experiences which are a natural part of our 6th and 7th senses.

I see this as encouragement for us to strive towards the study of the teachings and that which is contained in them.

Where they feel they have attained the highest level of enlightenment, we understand that it is only the beginning. Makes you chuckle doesn't it?

BTW, we told those black belts we will be working on the 'Down Block' (you should have seen the looks they gave each other!)....two hours later, they couldn't get enough of the down block technique applications. They were blown away.

Salome,
Eddie

Jacob

Post Number: 589
Posted on Thursday, February 10, 2011 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Selfknowledge

At this day and age, a lot of people are drifting through life, seeking answers about the how, what, when, where and why about themselves, life and everything around them; answers they cant find because they are not looking where those answers can be found; in oneself and in Nature (the Creation)

A lot of people are highly dependent for their feeling of self-worth, self-dignity, self-determination, etc. on the opinion of other people, what they assume about life, and above all, the darkness of unknowledge, not knowing the reasons of ones existence in life, purpose and goal.

In the Spirit teaching it is written how to obtain self-knowledge, and thereby self-determination, independence of opinions, ignorance and unknowledge.
A person who has self-knowledge masters his/her own life.

The seven recommendations of the Teaching (Genesis as thought by Petale)
Die Sieben Gebote der Lehre

1. The clear conscience is without fear
Das Gewissen der Reinheit ist ohne Furcht
(TJ: Chapter 5; The Sermon on the Mount; verse 8 “Blessed are those who have a clear conscience, for they need not fear.”)

The embodiment of the clear conscience without fear is in recognizing true knowledge about the truth.
To really know the truth you have to recognize it in its deepest values so it has become effective fact.
When you are aware about a fact in purest truthform, it is taken as an absolute, logic of all value.
It becomes knowledge, which is the result of absolute logical insight in recognition of the truth.
When knowledge is used with the law of cause and effect, it becomes an enormous power, which will enable the wielder to steer his/her life as he/she wishes, without any dependency from opinions, believes, etc.
This is what is meant by the following: TJ: Chapter 5; The Sermon on the Mount; verse 10; “Blessed are the righteous, for nature is subject to them.”

A clear consciousness is build by means of reason, understanding and sensibility (Empfinden), when you have knowledge and wisdom about the Creation and it's Laws and Recommendations and its resulting logic, you will have a clear conscious that is without Fright or Fear, you will actually know the truth in its facts and logic and it will become an absolute for you.
Knowing the truth and its facts will enable in you the knowledge that you can use in logical action to undertake the things that are needed to change. A action that you undertake out of knowledge and from logic will have its desired effect, an action that you undertake out of a believe and assumption will never have its desired effects because its undetermined and illogical.
When you have a clear conscious then you will be free from Fright and Fear (A person has Fright -Angst- for something that is unknown, undetermined and in the dark, when Fear -Furcht- is something a person has for something that is determined, known and out in the open.)
So everything you do in a clear conscious will be without fright and fear and will help to shape the future for the better.

More can be said about this, but I would welcome thoughts on this subject and encourage people to respond.
}
Salome,
Jacob

Memo00

Post Number: 464
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 07:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob

I think that the most common example of fear of the unknown and illogical actions that result from it is the fear of death.

I find interesting that there exist many persons who don´t know the truth about what happens after death, and still they don´t fear it. They simply take it as something natural, after all life is full of mystery and no one can really know everything. Of course knowledge is better than ignorance, but it is also of great importance what one does with that knowledge, I´m pretty sure that there are many persons in the world and in the universe that with relatively little knowledge have a life that is greater in peace and harmony than that of other more knowledgable persons.

Salome

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 556
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 05:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

Firstly, I want to briefly address the importance and value of the “intuitive insight” and petition its’ proper place in our epistemological tool-box. I speak about those impulses from our subconscious which seem to spring from nowhere. Such thoughts at their pristine stage, still unfettered from the logic/illogic analysis of the material consciousness, are the fertile playground for innovation and imaginative creation.

Secondly, I want to share some of my thoughts about “belief”. There is much in the Meier material which warns and explains the pitfalls of “belief” and its’ active form – “believing.” The point being, of course, is to think and reason for oneself, with which, I am in full agreement. That said, it has been my observation that you have to engage in some form of belief just to function in the day-to-day world. For example, you may believe that a chair that you have never sat in before is going to hold your weight and not buckle beneath you before you actually sit on it. There is an assumption on your part that the odds are tipped in your favor. Yet, unless you actually performed a structural analysis on the chair, it is still a belief. So for me, I think Robert Anton Wilson phrased it best: "I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions."

And thirdly, I want to thank you, Jacob, for choosing to be an active participant again in this forum.

Lastly, I would like to share with the forum some quotes by Robert Anton Wilson which I think ties in nicely with this discussion string:

"Human beings live in their myths. They only endure their realities."
— Robert Anton Wilson

“The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the political behavior of Western Civilization."
— Robert Anton Wilson

"The Copenhagen Interpretation is sometimes called "model agnosticism" and holds that any grid we use to organize our experience of the world is a model of the world and should not be confused with the world itself. Alfred Korzybski, the semanticist, tried to popularize this outside physics with the slogan, "The map is not the territory." Alan Watts, a talented exegete of Oriental philosophy, restated it more vividly as "The menu is not the meal."
— Robert Anton Wilson (Cosmic Trigger: Die letzten Geheimnisse der Illuminaten oder An den Grenzen des erweiterten Bewusstseins)

Kind regards,
Bob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page