Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through February 24, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through February 24, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Ramirez

Post Number: 506
Posted on Saturday, August 21, 2010 - 06:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,

With regard to No 1.

Reality is relative however it's perception relatively proportional to an understanding of ultimate purpose.

Example. Making mistakes might appear as irrational, illogical or even evil depending on perspective. However after discovering that making mistakes exists within the Creative structure as a valid learning tool which if utilized wisely and combined with individual effort ultimately leads to discovery, an expansion of awareness, enlightenment, progress.

2. That again is relative to individual perception.

Example. Witches. For some these are broom flying, pot stirring associates of dark forces yet for those with a different perspective witches are an imaginary construct (superstition, mental illness, illusion) created within the minds of those influenced by the very same dark forces which they claim witches are in league with loosely termed projection by Freud.
There is an agreement of sorts over some things but not all and here religion (mental illness) has played an important role due to it's influence in confusing generalized concepts and their perception throughout history.
There is often worldwide concensus regarding physical material things like apples & oranges but the more abstract concepts like good, evil, progress, education, truth ..... are matters evaluated by individuals possessing huge differences & polarities of perceptive capacity.

3. Actuality.

Maybe comprehending this accurately is most valid from the Creation's perspective .... which has the most informed perspective except for the 2 forces above it, however Petale level would have a more refined capacity to evaluate actuality than any flesh bearing human mind no matter how advanced & sophisticated ...... it's all relative.

The higher levels dwell in different domains of consciousness activity so therefore are unconcerned with burdens imposed by emotion - needing to participate in flesh bound activities which releases them from acquiring various distortions across the perceptive prism normally associated with flesh bound existence.

You certainly will someday cease to exist & surely everything else will continue to unfold & evolve ..... thankyou for playing your part, good night, thanks for coming, a pleasant eternal whatever it might be.
Cheers.

Jonas

Post Number: 39
Posted on Sunday, August 22, 2010 - 06:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ramirez,Sitkaa

You guys have such interesting thoughts but are you not complicating things a little ?

My biggest problem is remaining civil and acknowledging the huge energy of love that does not pay homage to Pthah or God himself that is creation.I become so frustrated when people say and do nasty things without this knowledge.They are doing what they think is right. Which I did and still do to some extent

The true wealth of creation is its power to turn anything into joy and love, you are not thinking about your breathing right now but is keeping you alive. So breathing only is for the respiration of air in and out of your lungs, no other bodily functions.The focused energy of creation that hangs in the ballance is there for all but can only be utilised,enjoyed,made useful, to our existence when focused only with truth and love, the main concept of creation , apart from its structure.

truth is peace

Mahigitam

Post Number: 256
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 03:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Women and men have virtually identical brains, scientist claims
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sponsored/business/businesstruth/science_and_technology/7997603/Women-and-men-have-virtually-identical-brains-scientist-claims.html

"Women and men have virtually identical brains, according to a scientist who claims the myth of neural differences between the sexes is helping to perpetuate stereotypes."

Is there any information on this issue in any of Billys works...
Without love & compassion, meditation is meaningless - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 53
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 04:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes, in a pamphlet called "Unterschiede zwischen Mann und Frau". It's not long, but to keep things short: the scientist is wrong. I'm busy at the moment, but can post more details, later. (If there's interest.)

J_rod7

Post Number: 1366
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 04:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Joko,

Yes, there is interest here. Have not seen "Unterschiede zwischen Mann und Frau" before, so if you will share what is written, this will be appreciated. Thank you.

Peace

~~ TRUTH finds WISDOM finds LOVE finds PEACE -- Find What You Seek ~ Rod

Indi

Post Number: 544
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 06:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please forum members, this section is for 'Thinking and Thoughts' as discussed by Billy in books such as 'Macht der Gedanken' etc...

To respect the topic please make sure any further discussion is relevant to the processes of thinking and not the general differences between men and women.

Robyn

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2010 - 11:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Rod and Mahigitam, I'll post more detailed info in Miscellaneous Discussions: http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/1180.html?1281890629

Bodhran

Post Number: 130
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 01:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all,
I have a question...in the contact notes numerous times Billy and the Plejaran speak about the human beings propensity to rest on his laurels after achieving something, that is once the human has done something he feels is good and right he then for all intents and purposes stops trying for a certain amount of time as he/she feels that he has done enough for the time being and does not work on the reality that this was entirely for his/her benefit and the striving for betterment should not stop. Has there been anything written by Billy about this process in regards to the workings of the mind in this situation? If so is it availible in english?
Thanks.
Salome

Tony.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 543
Posted on Friday, November 05, 2010 - 03:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Tony

I don’t know about anything in English but much can be found in Billy’s Macht der Gedanken (Power of Thoughts). Here below is just a sampling taken from page 3. This is more my interpretation than a strict translation, so it may contain errors.

A consciousness evolution can come about only by independent thinking of every person. However, the thinking atrophies more and more on our planet because we live in a consumer society in which by television, radio, newspapers, magazines and books everything is spoon-fed in excessive measure, which is why the person does not need to think at all himself.

Thus there are only a few in the big mass which really have thoughts of their own which come from what they hear, see, read, and feel.

Moreover, the flood of information is so great at this time, that it has become impossible to ideally process everything in a profitable way. Therefore, the person should select and supply themself as far as possible only in information and postures which helps the consciousness.

However, non-thinking is much easier and more comfortable because the person thereby is able to safely live in the day. And they need not account for their own thinking and actions.

Unfortunately, such a posture leads to consciousness weakness which consequently drives the person to ruin and devolution because they have grown increasingly less able to carry burdens of any kind until they are unable to carry them at all. The consciousness must be trained by steady thinking, so that the personality of the person can develop, because a consciousness and personality are two identical factors.

Regards
Bob

Bodhran

Post Number: 132
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 03:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Bob,
Thank you for that, I think it would be invaluable if books like these could be translated into english, for the majority of people I think learning to think correctly is a prerequisite to delving into the spirit teachings.
Salome

Tony.

Kingman

Post Number: 831
Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010 - 11:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Bob explains something I witness every time I engage my siblings with topics that I know require great amounts of deeper thinking. Their positions and ideas are easily found in their selections of sensory inputs. TV and radio have programmed them with duplicitous positions that are comfortable while amongst their friends.

Non-thinking is the only way I can describe what I confront in discussions I have with my older brothers. The few times where I had any effect on their programmed reality is when life hit them with hard facts and their only recourse was towards what I attempted to inform them about. They live in their world of the "me", not the reality of the "we".

Thinking properly is a learned effort, all part of cause and effect. This survival world we've created gives opportunity for rightful thinking, but it's something we need to learn through clear examples and teachers that express these traits. Unfortunately these types are a danger to those trying to control our societies. Conspiracy thought you say? Not if you think about it.
a friend in america
Shawn

Mahigitam

Post Number: 315
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the reason for our calmness & tranquility feelings when we see a beautiful sky or mountains, seas, sun setting, forests,...Can it be explained by theory of evolution..or is it something other than this darwin's material evolution theory...Is 'Aesthetics', a biological property or purely spiritual/mental ?
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Hector

Post Number: 640
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam I think the calmness and tranquility we feel when we stay close to nature and wild/unpopulated areas has to do with harmony, balance, order, structure, organization.....Nature can be described like a manifestation, an exposition of creational laws in a material/biological environment. Creation's laws and principles are harmonious, balanced, structured, based on order....while man's laws and activities(at least in this planet) are quite imperfect, disharmonious and chaotic...in very populated cities what you can sense and perceive is noise, chaos, pollution, dirt, imbalance...

Our consciousness may feel more comfortable in environments which are "familiar" to the spirit form, like nature or the Beyond, where calmness and tranquility are the norm.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 316
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 04:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,
my question is, is this state of peace brought forth by 'no disturbace/noise' which we usually face in daily lives and hence we fall back to the no-noise state in brain...or is it that,in the observation of mountains, stars, rivers,....there is a communication or harmony that develops in the subconsiousness which we later feel conscious and say " it is beautiful"...

or when no-noise is present in the brain..it automatically falls in harmony with nature ...
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Hector

Post Number: 641
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2011 - 02:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam it can be a mix of the two....On the one hand noise, negative and religious thinking, disharmony, electrosmog, radiowaves, microwaves or artificial light do interfere with our consciousness and our brains...noise, disharmony and tv, radio or mobile phone electromagnetic emissions surely do affect us, they affect our consciousness and our brains. Some of them cause headaches and even cancer. So, harmless they are not. Any intelligent person stays away from what is causing harm to him/her....

On the other hand the spirit is a tiny fragment of Creation's itself....I speak for myself but I think there must exist some kind of "affinity" between the spirit and anything that "smells" to Creation. The evolution of the Creation lies infinitely higher than that of the human being. But the human being's spirit does aspire, does long, yearn to achieve the same evolutionary level as the Creation. One of the characteristics of higher evolution is absence of errors, mistakes, failures. In overpopulated cities you can perceive errors, mistakes, failures everywhere. (It's a normal process in human evolution). But in nature, or the beyond, the percentage of failures, mistakes and errors is very reduced, almost inexistent. An entity that yearns to become more perfect, more evolved like the spirit may feel attracted to such perfection, it aspires to become a part of such perfection in the future...

Just my thoughts.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 431
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 06:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"What is the reason for our calmness & tranquility feelings when we see a beautiful sky or mountains, seas, sun setting, forests,..."?
- Mahigitam

Thanks for asking that question. Now I have another little point to ponder.

(Knowing some answers isn't half so much fun as having some good questions : )
Fur leben.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 432
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 06:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It seems to me that being in tune with reality can be calming. Generally, our external reality is of a more calm, longer wavelength vibe than our internal processes - which holds true regardless of whether one is a beetle scrounging for food, or a human battling your way through the daily grind. When taking the broader perspective one is paying attention to these these longer, more subtle, vibes. The beauty we then find comes from reflecting on, re-cognizing the harmonious creativity of the vibrational amalgam around us, and the common agreements we all share.
Fur leben.

Kingman

Post Number: 845
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 08:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Feeling the serenity and calming effect of nature, when enjoying one of its beautiful views, would surely come from the flow of knowledge/wisdom through our subconscious finding the quiet moment as a time to be heard. In other words, we come from the purity of nature and it is this all our cells recognize when we stop and smell the roses. It was the relative perfection of Creations nature that birthed our vessel for our human consciousness, and when we stop to witness this truth in a grand panoramic view, or the immense beauty of a simple flower, our spirit has that moment to be heard loud and clear. It says, "This is you also!". Remember how beautiful every bit of Creation is and we will all someday think the similar thought
a friend in america
Shawn

Elreyjr

Post Number: 220
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Mahigitam,

you may wish to give these pictures some time: http://photography.nationalgeographic.com/photography/photos/moons-and-sunsets-photo-gallery/?source=link_fb20110204moonsunsetphotos#/geese-squaw-creek_26298_600x450.jpg

though there is no substitute to being there yourself and having the readiness and willingness to simply observe.

Jun
My will be done

Edward

Post Number: 1993
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2011 - 01:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mihigitam....

You have some excellent opinions, here, from the boardees.

I would think that NOISE...would not be the case, as we may think?

Even if we wander in the woods(animals), walk along a river, walk alongside a
beach, etc.: we ARE confronted with NOISE!

Thus, I guess it is just HOW we define NOISE.

So, the Noise mentioned above would just contribute to our Psyche State in the
Positive, I would say. It being of a more Meditative nature. Which is good for
our Psyche. And as you mentioned: State Of Peace (Within [:the Being/BEING]).

It is also mentioned in the FIGU Materials, that Noise, in this case Music,
also...has Influence/Affect on our Psyche. And such would be the case with
what we are now discussing. Individuals can indeed go into a - Trans - through
certain Music types; even though, authentic Trans states are very rare. But, I
think you know what I mean?

Thus, I think we CAN define: wander in the woods, walk along a river, walk
alongside a beach, etc., as Music to our Ears (and Psyche) which Soothes our
well Being/BEING, WITHIN.

Edward.

Edward

Post Number: 1998
Posted on Monday, February 07, 2011 - 10:17 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Spell check error on: Trans...should of course be Trance...

Edward.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 195
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 08:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

This is regarding your post #590 in the "Spiritual Life in Everyday Life" section. You mentioned that there are 3 states of consciousness:

1. Uncontrolled
2. Self-contained
3. Self-controlled

Well, I have schizoaffective disorder, that you, may already know what that entails. It affects thinking (Schizo) and moods (affective). I am on pills and everything is ok and I don't hallucinate anymore for the last 3.5 years. I am very high-fuctioning, so please don't deal with me on a superficial level. My question is, with this chemical imbalance, can a person such as myself still learn meditation? What can I do about the motivation problem that every person faces when learning meditation, which, especially for me, is alot worse? I have a lot of spare time during the day but I can't seem to structure it and motivate myself to meditate, or learn German. I seem to spend alot of time in the uncontrolled state. How can i overcome this and just get over the "hump" of just starting this process? Is there anything or are there any broad activities that I can do to start the process of self-evolution, with it possibly evolving into a self-controlled state? Thanks,

Sonik_01
Salome.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 615
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik ;

Although I don't really know you , you have been on the forum for a good while , and I can express appreciation for your 'homing sense' to return here for great advice .

To be able to motivate yourself you need to build a will toward something specific . This is part of the teaching and entails visualizing an activity , details pertaining to the fine points of it (video , books, magazines) and any material that you can observe about it whether it be art or construction , etc. @ the Library .
Personally , I would recommend finding something that interests you that you think would be fun , something you've always wanted to do . If it involves buying special clothes for example , running shoes and gym clothes , you should do it , because it leads toward a choice to go forward and join a club .In fact , a gym is a good idea , because the endorphins created from excersize change the brain chemistry enough to give you further positive ideas . You can force yourself to try something new , and use the phrase " Just do it " , to get you on your feet and on your way .

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page