Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through March 28, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Consciousness Abilities/Powers » Archive through March 28, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 564
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 07:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ardie
If you think about it, every person born is born on a same calendar date as someone else, whether in the same family or not!
If you go back in time in your family though, it is inevitable that someone will have been born on same calendar date.

I am not aware of any significance if it does happen or lack of significance if it doesn't -- however, to the individual, there will be a significance based on the configuration of planets and their influence/forces at exact time of birth.

Re your comment 'the spirit is able to see and hear loved ones for a moment as they leave the body':

it is the material consciousness that is still 'conscious' for varying lengths of time after clinical death is pronounced rather than the spirit . Clinical death and actual death are very different from the Figu teaching perspective. There is discussion on this on the forum if you would like to do a search. Logically, when real or actual death occurs, the consciousness just will not exist any more but when clinical death is pronounced, because it is not necessarily real/actual death, the consciousness will still be present until real death.

Robyn

Jacob

Post Number: 571
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 02:20 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ardie,

The actual leaving of the spirit out of the body is extremely fast and as far as I know there is no visible sign of it leaving.
It can happen sometimes that there are mirrors breaking, 'ghost' footsteps heard, so other so-called unexplained phenomena when someone dies, however this solely happens when the person is still alive, although on the brink of death.
In a deep-agony state of the material consciousness, the personality has access to a lot of abilities and capabilities which were inaccessible during the lifetime, such as telekinesis, telepathy, etc
It happens that the dying personality wants to leave a sign, or signal or one last message to the people behind, and can do that by those means.
However when actual death occurs and the spirit is out of the body, all those phenomena will seize.
This has a good reason; If the spirit would have conscious ties to its old body, to its sister(s) and brother(s) from its life in the material, it would happen that the spirit could not leave the vicinity of its former body or former family, and it would not go in the beyond to continue it's evolution there.
The spirit does not have a personality or any kind of emotional or conscious ties whatsoever after it leaves the body, it will go into the beyond and continue its evolution there.
To be said, all so-called paranormal activity occurring around a dying person is when the person is still alive, although very close to death.
It is possible to have some residual effects after death, but those are usually fluidal forces which have highly concentrated to ectoplasmic forms.
This can be observed around an extremely religious person (regardless which religion), because such a person can be a 'focal point' of unbalanced (materialistic/cultreligious) energies which are very common currently on this planet.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Ardie

Post Number: 77
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 09:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Robyn and Jacob!

I see that I was using the wrong term. It would be the same as when a person has a near death experience and then recovers. It is only their consciousness that has been able to see what was going on around them. So, the same is true just before their actual death.

Ardie

Post Number: 78
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 09:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I found the posting that I remembered reading about the spirit leaving the body and seeing those around them. I had saved it to my computer. This is only a small exerpt from the whole posting

FIGU's Discussion Board: The Spiritual Teachings: Spiritual Life In Everyday Life
------------------------------------------------------------

Posted by Jacob on Saturday, July 15, 2006 - 04:11 am:

When the spirit leaves the material life to the beyond, it does not
enter the spirit form-collective right away, it takes a few seconds
and in that time the spirit is able to recognize and 'see' with its
senses its previous material body, its surroundings and friends and
family close to its former physical body.

Edward

Post Number: 1979
Posted on Saturday, January 22, 2011 - 12:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Randy....

Yes, I would agree with you.

Chakra meaning 'WHEEL'... and associated with a Spiral Energy location/
mechanism, which is indeed very FALSE in teaching as you mentioned.

Jacob, displays the TRUE meanings of the most KNOWN 'points' which are
variable in their WORKING functions, and are in No Way...those FALSE so-called
Spiral Energy sources(; whatever...), which goes back many aeons back. And,
brought back today, through FALSE NEW AGE...Indoctrination.

Those whom conjured up the Chakra definition were indeed very Ignorant in
their knowledge of the TRUE definitions of the MANY Sources location within
the/a human body. As you mentioned, the - accupressure and accupuncture lines
or pathways -(; meridians, and to UNBLOCK thier passage ways...when needed),
as good example.

Edward.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 89
Posted on Sunday, January 23, 2011 - 03:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

Would you expound on the following for me when time permits you please?

Snip.............

=======

I also seek greater cognition and understanding from the following as well which has grabbed me:

2. TJ Ch. 32:20-22,25--27,29-30,32-34.

(a).
20. "Conform your lives to the laws; live according to the laws of nature, then you will also live according to the laws of Creation.
21. "Regardless of how much human beings may suffer, the power of Creation within them is immeasurably greater, and it will conquer all ills.
22. "When human beings live within their consciousness only as mortal human beings, they are inaccessibly remote from the spirit, from Creation and therefore from its laws.

(b).
25. "Only through the circumstances of human life can human beings develop and use their Creational powers in consciousness and in spirit.
26. "Human beings gain experience in the use of their powers and capabilities only by trying daily to unlock them.
27. "As long as human beings do not become one with Creation, they will never be able to rise above death or apparent death, since the fear of the unknown is within them. Only when they are able to fully recognize the perfection and unity of Creation can they slowly begin to acquire sublimity.

(c).
29. "Human beings should not loose their way in the thicket of limitations, but should expand their consciousness and seek and find knowledge, logic and truth, and from these learn wisdom.
30. "Thereby they will come closer to their life's goal and become cognizant of the Creational principle in all things.

(d).
32. "Human beings will attain all their knowledge and wisdom, provided they seriously strive for perfection.
33. "The laws serve all those who are prepared to seek the truth in unlimited measure and to learn wisdom from them.
34. "For in mastering all possible orientations within themselves, they develop their consciousness-related powers to higher and higher levels, and in so doing they perfect themselves.

Thank you in advance. I realize many are pulling at you with questions and I appreciate your time and generosity.

Many thanks and salome,

Eddie

{Please keep questions of a strictly personal nature including specific personal experiences for private communications only rather than on the forum.
This advisement is directed at all members of the forum!

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on January 23, 2011)
[7:-)

Jacob

Post Number: 574
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

Yes, I will, those are interesting topics to write about and very extensive also, give me some time to write a response.
Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 90
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Jacob!

If it isn't too much to ask, Robyn recommended that the things which were edited out of my post are better expounded upon in private. I would prefer this as there are details I would not, as yet, feel comfortable putting them on a public forum.

Also, I have four other experiences that I would never put into a public forum that I could really use help with; which are more important to me than anything I have yet posted about or that I will ever post about.

How does this work here in the FIGU forum so I can get it to you?

Thank you my friend and know that your generosity is appreciated.

Salome,

Eddie

Teesoft

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 12:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to every one... I am new here but i have been reading Billy materials for some month does any one know what stage of evolution you reach before you can develoq abilities such as i.e telepathy, telekinetic etc or you dont develope them you learn them and if you learn then how? does any one know what Billy say on this?
Thanks... Salome!

Hector

Post Number: 639
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 05:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Teesoft acquiring such abilities such as telepathy and telekinesis is a question of continuous effort, hard work and knowing what lessons are more valuable in order to acquire such abilities. You have to "go in the right direction" dedicating your time to the right lessons. If you dedicate your time to study superficial and banal things, your results and accumulated knowledge will be banal/superficial too.

One important thing, those abilities you mention will show up once the time is ripe. Those abilities will not appear because just because you want to acquire them. It takes several incarnations to know what you need to know, and to put that knowledge into practice. At least with the average human being. It is very probable that you won't acquire any of those abilities in this lifetime. But if you try hard, you will be a step closer to acquire them in your next incarnation.

Saalome.

Johnboy

Post Number: 68
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2011 - 07:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I want to share this in an effort to try to understand some abilities and powers I have experienced. This morning, I had a disturbing dream that I was in the ocean and the water was almost like a bunch of 'undulating hills'. Then, all of a sudden, one of the waves became huge and curled way over my head before smashing into me.....then, I woke up. I told my wife about the dream, then we turned on the news and saw this....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/surfer-jacob-trette-almost-killed-by-monster-wave-12750436

This is the second time a 'dream' like this has happened to me with great detail. The first time was a few months ago when I dreamed about being in the ocean when a 30 foot high tsunami wave appeared behind me and hit the shore as my wife and I raced to higher ground. After that dream and my explanation of it to my wife, we went back to sleep. A couple hours later, we woke up and turned on the news to learn of the huge earthquake and resulting tsunami in Chile. My wife and I were stunned at the 'coincidence' of the event with my dream. My question...is it possible that I 'received' the very strong thoughts created by the victims in these situations? I have noticed an increase in my awareness of thoughts since I began the peace meditations a couple of years ago. Coincidence?
Is it a 'remote viewing' as described by Billy?
Johnboy

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 106
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 10:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Johnboy,

Interesting dream (post #68) of yours. Let me share the following with you, that you may contrast with your own dream.

On the weekend of Jan. 24 & 25 (Sat. & Sun.) my late wife woke up with a desire to call everyone she knew to tell them and to express herself in how much she cared about them, what they meant to her and the beautiful inner qualities she found in them and how these inner qualities gave them the means to accomplish all that they desired in life. She reminded everyone she knew that she loved them and cherished their friendship. I found this amusing and cute.

On Monday morning, on our way to errands and the bank, we found ourselves at a stop light prior to getting on the freeway. Spotting a police car parked across the street, she related the following to me.

She said; "Last night I had the strangest dream." I asked her what it was. "I dreamed that we got pulled over by the police, the officer came and got your license and registration, as he walked back to his car, you fell asleep in your seat. I tried shaking you to wake you up as I saw the officer writing you a ticket. As he walked back to our car, I shook you and you slid on the seat onto my shoulder. The officer asked me what happened to you, I told him I didn't know, that you fell asleep. He asked me for your name, I told him 'Eddie'....he too started shaking you and calling out, 'Eddie, wake up Eddie, wake up! And then I woke up."

That same day, at the bank, When I sat down to speak with the banker, she went and sat down. A minute or two later, someone called out. I went to her and she appeared asleep; I thought it was the diabetes. I started shaking her and doing my best to wake her to no avail. I was told the ambulance was called and on their way. When I saw the lights of the ambulance, shaking her, she slid onto my shoulder. The paramedics came in, placed on the floor and began to connect all sorts of things on to her. One of the paramedics knelled down and asked me what her name was, I told him 'Lucy.' He then began to shake her, calling out her name, "Lucy, wake up Lucy, wake up!"

It hadn't dawned on me until a day or two afterward, that her dream was identical to what I experienced with her.

Yes, dreams are an amazing phenomenon. I am now looking at them from a place of great intrigue.

Salome,
Eddie

Loveofcreation

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 04:51 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Good Morning/Afternnon to All:

I had posted this in the Spiritual Teaching in Everyday Life as I was not sure where to post it, however, maybe this is where I should post.

Original Post: Posted on Saturday, January 15, 2011 - 07:58 am:

"Good day everyone,

I really need to ask Billy a question that has been tugging at me for some time. I wonder if it's ever been mentioned/discussed here, or if anyone that has been studying the Meier material for a while would know. After meditating based on Billy's recommendations, as well as practicing the Creation's recommendations/commandments and such, My body for over a year now (and I'm not sure if it means anything) has been 'vibrating/tremors/inner shaking' so to speak. I don't shake on the outside of my body, only inside. It's as if I feel like I am experiencing an Earthquake internally. I have recorded all of these 'body shakes' and coincidentally, they happen just before an Earthquake (where I check on USGS to see if any have happened). I don't think this is 'all in my mind' because I really feel such things. Also I have been tested for numerous diseases like MS, Lupis, etc. that would cause the body to tremor or shake, which have all come back negative. I wanted to ask Billy if it is possible for a human body to feel the vibrations of an Earthquake (or volcanic eruption) 'before' it happens and is recorded. If one takes into consideration that we are able to receive vibrations, then this would make sense as a true possibility. Thank you all again."

Recently I have had what I call 'strong' inner vibrating/shaking, and now, yesterday anyhow, Japan's Shinmoedake Volcano has erupted. I keep a journal of 'when (date and time)' I have these vibrations, 'how long (seconds or minutes)' they last, and any earthquakes of significant size or volcanic eruptions that have occurred in relation. Though I cannot talk to anyone else about this, as many of my fellow human beings think I'm strange as it is, I feel that here is the only place to ask for advice, assitance in the matter. I truly feel that this is something interesting and continue to keep track of all occurrences. I have written a letter to Billy regarding this and I hope he is well and healthy. I have not seen any information in the Meier texts regarding such things, yet as I stated in my previous post, "if we take into consideration that all human beings, all living things, can fell and respond to vibrations, then I feel that this (what is happening with me) could really be possible. I would be interested if Billy could give me insight or even Christian. I am aware they do not read these messages on the Forum unless it's in the "Questions to Billy" section (which is currently closed). Does anyone know if Billy is feeling better now after being sick? I do send my best to him in the hopes that he is feeling better. That is all, thank you.

Salome~ Amanda

Cpl

Post Number: 545
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 07:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Eddie,

Jung mentioned that often in dreams the identities are reversed. If this was so in your wife's dream then she was you, and you her in her dream, and she foresaw her coming death. The traveling in the car could have represented your/her journey in life, or even a journey somewhere, like to the bank.

In compassion,
Chris

Use to the full both your heart and your head; and never lose either.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 112
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 11:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Chris,

Very kind of you my friend. My late wife and her father were very into their dreams. Their dreams often gave them insight, awareness and solutions.

From the Teachings, I am now utilizing the meditation exercise prior to falling asleep as I have received an abundance of answers, insights and creative ideas.

Things which have not stood out for me during my studies, I find I'm made aware of them in the morning. Also, my intuition has improved from this.

Interesting thing these powers of the Consciousness.

Thank you again. Pleasure to make your acquaintance Chris.

Salome,
Eddie

Johnboy

Post Number: 70
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 05:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie,

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I also utilize the meditation exercise prior to falling asleep. The experiences I have by doing that, seem to be an 'awakening' as I try to reach a neutral-positive rest.

We have so much more to learn....

Sorry to hear of the loss of your wife. I know she will be missed.

Johnboy

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 113
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 09:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Johnboy, (also a question for you Jacob),

Thank you for the kind words Johnboy. Pleasure making your acquaintance my friend. Yes, the sleep meditation exercise is very intriguing. I've really just begun myself. How long have you done it thus far for and what have been some of your experiences (that you can share) or that you have found helpful for those of us exploring this meditation exercise?

I implemented the limiting of covers and the wearing of excessive clothing and surprisingly, it has improved my sleep. I now wake up earlier than my alarm, yet, more refreshed somehow and a better recollection of the message in my dreams.

* I must admit that I have Ardie and Scott to thank for this.

Most importantly, things I have completely overlooked somehow in my studies of the Goblet and the TJ get lots of attention. I can re-read the segment and can't believe how I missed 'putting those pieces together.'

Has it helped you in your studies in any way yet? Have you addressed your Consciousness about this prior to falling asleep yet? How are your dreams communicating to you?

Jacob, when time permits you, would you share some insight, suggestions and so forth that would be of help?

Many thanks my friends.

Salome,
Eddie

Mahigitam

Post Number: 343
Posted on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 - 04:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Does the ability to think independently imply consciousness ? Are all those androids created by ET's conscious or self-conscious ?
If we have created an artifical brain with the same complexity of a human brain powered by some artifical or organic machine,will it become conscious ? Does it need a spirit-form to become truly conscious ?
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Edward

Post Number: 2037
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 12:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Well, first thing is: with your Material Consciousness/Brain...we/you do Do
the THINKING(; everything you SEE en Experience in the Material World is
related/associated with your Material Consciousness; to React through Reflex/
Impulse or through THINKING- Common Sense, Logic and Reason). Your
Consciousness can not do this as an individuals mechanism, as I understood;
only, when it Matures to some point in Spiritual Level/Development...it can
Initiate commands(; which Christian once confirmed...).

So as you see, Mahigitam: - Creational Duality -, plays part, here...still.

Yes, with the Artificial Robot, I did mentioned in the past that it may indeed
generate a Consciousness, not an identical one was we humans...but, configured
to the specifications of the robot and it's brain structure. Surely, some sort
of Energy would be generated which would be defined as a Consciousness...
and which would give it the ability to react(/think/process. etc.,): Consciously; almost as a human being.

For details, best to utilize the Search Engine, Mahigitam?

It was discussed in the past. FIGU Materials have similar input.

Your: Does it need a spirit-form to become truly conscious ?

I think it was mentioned that such can occur. Which has to do with
Spirit-forms of another Configuration definition, than that of us human
beings. [Take heed: animals also have a Different...Configuration definition
as/in Spirit-forms...]

Edward.

Starr

Post Number: 3
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 01:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> [Hi Edward=2C I enjoy reading your posts=2C very logical. ]

Sanjin

Post Number: 168
Posted on Sunday, March 20, 2011 - 01:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda.

It is quite possible that you have some special ability. There are many people in the world that have some special skills and sometimes they are even the only ones that have that skill.

Since nobody else here seems to have the same experience as you, it is possible that you have some kind of extraordinary skill. The best way for you is to observe it on your own and record your observations, which is what you are already doing. If you gain a good understanding of it, it might be useful in helping out other people.

Meditation has personally helped me to become more aware of what I am doing and how my body operates and to take better control of it. While it is impossible for me to determine exactly why your body shakes, it may also be that you are feeling some kind of "unrest" in your mind and that it is then expressed in your body as a shaking or trembling sensation. Have you tried Autogenic meditation yet?
Love makes the world go round.

Edward

Post Number: 2043
Posted on Sunday, March 27, 2011 - 12:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Amanda...

I am glad my postings benefit to your Creational Spiritual Growth....

'Thank you for the flowers', as Billy would say....:-)

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 613
Posted on Monday, March 28, 2011 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Amanda,

The things you described in your post No.5 is a function of the pineal gland in the brain, it’s basically the 7th sense of a human being.

The pineal gland is capable of detecting fine-material energies and vibrations. When an earthquake or volcanic eruption is near you see a lot of animals flee the affected area because they sense the coming danger before it actually happens.

This is an ability animals still have but most Earth humans lost because of their strictly rational, material and cult-religious thinking.
Earthquakes and volcanic eruptions do generate a tremendous amount of fine-material electro-magnetic energy which affects everything in its immediate range, these events can be sensed up to 3 light seconds far.

The pineal gland is able to detect these events and causes in the human being (if his/her material consciousness is not actively trained to interpret these impulses) fear, restlessness, the desire to get away, but also physical shivers and shakes.

This is caused by the fact that the material sub-consciousness which is located in the Cerebellum (small-brain) receives those impulses from the pineal gland and sends impulses to the material consciousness which is the Cerebrum (big-brain), these impulses in the material consciousness create thoughts and feelings of fear and restlessness, this because these impulses affect the Psyche (Solar Plexus) very rapidly and generate feelings which match the thoughts.

It’s also very possible that the material sub-consciousness (cerebrum) affects the nervous system via the brainstem (medulla oblongata) and causes the shakes and shivers you experience.

From my own experience I can tell that, when someone is behind me and has his/her attention on me while I do not consciously know his/her presence that I can feel his/her ‘eyes’ in back so to speak.

This happens quite a lot to me, its basically the same principle as what is happening to you.
You can develop this ability, its possible via meditation and concentration exercises, however you must be very aware that this requires a very stable psyche and personality since developing this ability enables you to sense things which can be overwhelming, this because of the tremendous amount of negativity on this planet, and the uncontrolled transmission of thoughts and feelings of the human beings on this planet.
I still encourage you to develop this because it also allows to a tremendous potential of evolution, it could help you in many ways.
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page