Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through April 10, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through April 10, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 125
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2011 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob
(Regarding your post #589)
You asked for our thoughts and encouraged our response. This is a great opportunity for further edification. Thank you.

MY FEAR:
I have had dental work to be performed, for which, I have been going back and forth to the dentist for several weeks now. Each time, after the evaluations and discussions regarding the mold of my teeth and the recommended work to be performed, I have feared and contemplated the actual time to have the work performed. My gum's have always been very sensitive to the needles and the anesthesia gas gives me a bad experience while I’m under. I don’t blank out like many people do. So I prefer the needles, even though it hurts a lot. The ointment they apply prior to the injections might as well not be wasted on my gum's.

In my studies and analysis of the teachings in the TJ. I felt and decided to seek and find cognition to my dilemma. If you have anything to further expound, please do.

In the TJ Ch. 35:47-51 in particular verse 48. “But the truth lies deep within the laws of Creation, and there alone should the human being seek and find it.

EFFORT, CAUSE & EFFECT and COGNITION:
Lately I learned that Creation has so designed the animal’s instincts so as to assist it in its evolution and as a study tool for us.
Hunger brings about a desire, which brings about effort, which brings about a result.
At the molecular level, all plant life and mechanisms function and the plants grow and expand.
The spirit-form is enlivened with, and a singular unified unit with, Creation and its power; of which, Creation knows no limits of power.

An idea surfaced and the following occurred. I brought into my apartment a few plants. I kept them in total darkness and gave them no water for weeks. To the one that appeared weak and yellowing, I meditated and through prayer-like thought, visualizing the entire make up of the plant and its molecular make up and functionality, I gave it energy, nutrients and h2o (in thoughts only) and visualized photosynthesis occurring and the minerals and sugars interacting and the cells multiplying and so on. The other plants I completely ignored. In a few weeks, the one plant grew 6 inches and was robust and green. The other plants drooped and then dried up. This gave me a profound cognition.

ABOUT FEAR (that I learned):
TJ Ch. 28:4,12
4. And he spoke to them, “Behold, it is true that I am wise and have great knowledge, but I am afraid of events before me, both the known and the unknown. However, this is the nature of human beings, even when they are knowing and wise.
12. “Be awake and great in spirit and in consciousness so you will not fall pray to temptation: The consciousness is willing but the flesh is weak!
TJ Ch. 32:25
25. “Only through the circumstances of human life can human beings develop and use their Creational powers in consciousness and in spirit.

COGNITION:
On the day of my first dental work, sitting on the chair as the dentist began preparations, I admit I was very nervous. The dentist remarked that I was sweating. I then began to pray to my Consciousness as Jmmanuel directed and found myself keenly aware of Creation’s unfathomable universe and all that it contains in majestic sizes, proportions and the energies given off by stars. Other ideas, impossible to articulate briefly here, also flooded my mind and suddenly I felt peace and confidence.

The dentist applied the ointment on my gum's. As with the plant, I visualized the molecular make up of the ointment and extracting from Creations love for me and its power, I thought of multiplying the numbing properties by 1,000 times, but I suddenly felt that 100 times would be more than enough, so I changed the figure to 100 times and visualized in my imagination, the molecules changing and restructuring themselves. As the dentist brought the needle up, I had no fear and was filled with peace. I could not tell, no matter how hard I tried to find the needle, where I was being injected.

I have cavities on the other side of my jaw, which began to flare up from the cold as the dentist began to drill. He suggested injections to numb the area. I then wondered if the ointment had numbed me so well that I experienced an illusion. As I felt the pain of the needle, I quickly visualized the change and multiplication of the ointment’s numbing properties to 100 times its strength. The needles could not be felt thereafter.

Your post has shed tremendous light on these experiences. When time permits you, please share more. Thank you. And I would like to read of others thoughts and experiences or thoughts on this subject. There seems to be so much to learn and discover about our selves, our spirit & spirituality and true nature.

Many thanks.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Jacob

Post Number: 590
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 02:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

Thank you for all your feedback, very nice to read the thoughts of others, I encourage everyone to do this.

What memo00 and Phi_spiral say is certainly valid, taken from the current level of Earth human development.

In the current level of development, the Earth human is uncontrolled in his/her thinking and subsequent feelings, apparently thoughts emerge randomly and disappear again, chaining like an endless train. (see Spirit lesson 13, page 139)

There are basically three states of consciousness-related activity:

1. uncontrolled
2. self-contained (Random thoughts still occur, but they can be controlled/blocked)
3. self-controlled (Random thoughts do NOT occur at all)

Uncontrolled thoughts occur because people are not concentrated; they do not live in a natural meditative state.

Basically human consciousness-related development will evolve from uncontrolled to fully controlled meditative state, which is its actual natural state.

In a natural meditative state the consciousness is performing pure-observation and pure-recognition, pure observation of an object or event without any value judgment. With this information the consciousness is able to think logically in a controlled manner, in order to act upon those observations. (See also the book Einführung in die Meditation / Introduction into Meditation pages 130 – 174)
If the observation is pure, without any value judgment, a subsequent action from the consciousness (if action is needed) can be extremely logical and controlled.
Basically the consciousness (with consciousness I mean the material consciousness), switches very rapidly from a receptive state (pure-observation, pure-recognition), to an active state (thinking, actions, etc.).

In parallel to this way of thinking and observing is that when the consciousness is trained to be in a meditative state, intuition as ability becomes available because the aforementioned processes of pure-observation/pure-recognition also works inwards, inside the consciousness.
Intuition can be trained to such intensity that it works immediately, so one can see a chair, and use the intuitive ability (which is in fact using the spirit-consciousness to obtain its data), in order to determine if its safe to sit on that chair or not without doing an extensive analysis of its structure. In this way, one does not have to ‘believe’ if the chair is good to sit in, his/her intuitive ability has confirmed with absolute certainty it is suitable to sit in or not.

There is much more to say about this subject, also that the consciousness will have access to observations done via its pineal gland (‘reading’ of thoughts, etc)
Also needs to be kept in mind that the material consciousness is always fallible, so the ideal situation will never be met, at least not in the material realm.
The material consciousness will always be susceptible to physical harm, influences from drugs, alcohol, and defects, unbalanced vibrations from others and many causes more.

All this can be learned via meditation and it will take a very long time to even learn a proper meditative state, let alone invoking such a state in a moments notice.
It will take for most people at the very minimum 7-8 years to learn meditation and many years more to develop it further.
I would encourage people to study meditation as described in the spirit teaching even when this will take a life-time, it will be much easier in the next life to study again and you will gain enormous benefits in the distant future.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Markcampbell

Post Number: 605
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A particularly well ordered article by KG49 Elizabeth Gruber . From the Canadian FIGU website .

http://ca.figu.org/Systems_and_Order_JBCG.html#Systems_and_Order_by_Elisabeth_Gruber

Dan_c

Post Number: 11
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 - 11:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob. I will post that on my fridge because it's exactly what I need to fully understand in my every day work, to really make it into very strong habit. It will be useful in outlining what I need to be focusing my efforts on to make the necessary improvements (while I am learning German so that I can later read further). :-)

Warmest regards,

Daniel

Mahigitam

Post Number: 333
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 07:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
Here in India, as one of the oldest civilizations on earth,people follow traditions, customs that go back to several millenia...
What i am interested is, people now a days are verymuch concerned about the placement/kind of objects in house and so they will move them from one place to another depending upon the "Expert" in that field... hoping that it will bring them luck or fortune...
Also here in India, these "Experts/priests" tell their clients to go to certain temple and do certain puja's(like offering variety of spices,flowers,vegetables,fruits,food,drink,...), hanging/wearing metal objects or threads in their houses or on their bodies..so that later they will get rid of negative elements which are obstructing their luck or fortune...
In the above 2 cases(moving objects in house & offering puja's), does anything happen other than
1 - Auto-suggestion
2 - getting influenced by the specific group(in this case, a religious group) collective sub-conscious in a way that makes them respond positively to oppurtunities which earlier was not the case
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Smukhuti

Post Number: 542
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2011 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

"does anything happen other than..."

It makes the priest richer.

The house warming ceremony is just another social obligation and the pujas and all associated with it are religious obligations forced by a religious society.

Vaastu Shastra was designed in a time when people had no access to architects and all. Things like Vaastu Shastra and Feng Shui are of little or no value.
Saalome.
Suv

Edward

Post Number: 2013
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 01:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

All those Rituals are just part of the Cult Religious procedures...which are
quite Misleading for Ignorant humans; their followers. Even in Indonesia,
such aspects manifest themselves. Few, loose individuals whom are aware of the
Cosmic Creational Powers...present, and do not feed on the people.

"Superstition", is still quite in their ways of life. Just as it is all over
the world.....

Edward.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 454
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2011 - 04:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ridiculous ceremonies, such as Church meetings, house warmings, and birthday celebrations, are still important for people. They are a way of pulling together a group of friends around an arbitrary topic, and they provide for necessary interactions,and social mixings.

Of course, the importance and meaning of the rituals would mean more if the rituals had more meanings, but this is kinda circular. Sometimes it is best to just go along with people's ridiculous ceremonies; it offers up a chance to be nice, even though it isn't all that progressive. Just getting to know the people around you through their ridiculous ceremonies is the meaning.
Fur leben.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 334
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2011 - 07:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi,
IMO there was a some real stuff at the core which through time & power got corrupted..
SUV, from what little in know, it was written in wikipedia
"The introduction of the idea that Vaastu Shastra is concerned with building architecture should immediately disqualify the idea that it is some form of Indian feng shui. Anyone who makes a study of the authentic vaastu shastras will see that there is no similarity to feng shui or geomancy. It is a science related to the building arts and not to placing yantras, crystals or moving furniture."
"Vastu shastra prescribes desirable characteristics for sites and buildings based on flow of energy (prana in Sanskrit)."

I am interested to know whether there is any real phenomenon at the core of Vaastu Shastra(uncorrupted form)..

Is there anything mentioned about importance of architecture, shapes & forms of buildings to the wellbeing of humanbeing..
In CRs, it was told that plejaren's houses were in semicircular or circular forms(organic architecture ?)...
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Marbar

Post Number: 169
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Have any one of you FIGU people or anyone had difiiculty reasoning with the religious people?

If so, had did you dealt with it? How did you get over the differences between you and there personal views?

Jacob

Post Number: 600
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Personally, I avoid from reasoning with religious people, if people ask if I am religious, I speak openly about the Creation as an it and that I don't believe in a god or gods.
Lots of times its useless to discuss with religious people and I suggest them to agree that we disagree.
It's wasted energy to 'convince' people otherwise, its even counterproductive, if people want answers, they will seek for it, if they don't, then leave it and let them live the way they want.
It's everybody's personal right to think or believe what they want.
In the TJ it is said that this is like throwing pearls before swine.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Rarena

Post Number: 659
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 10:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar,

As to dealing with and attempting to educate religious types concerning the material given and spoken of by Billy Meier he recommends: "Don't."

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 153
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 02:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Marbar,
(post#169)

Never enter with intent of purpose of any kind to influence one way or the other. You must be respectful and considerate of the fact that they 'know' only what they 'know.' If you enter the conversation, with the thought of 'converting' them to your views or thinking, you will clash with neural programmings that will put up walls of steel, and which you can not penetrate and you will then meet failure.

You must possess the right questions, ask them in the right manner and you must probe their doctrines and teachings carefully so as not to cause ripples in the water.

You must exercise the use of the Consciousness during your conversation and simply remain attuned to, and, reliant upon it to dictate your words and their use and tone. Also, you will have great success with a genuine sense of love and cultivated love for people, and, without prejudice of any kind.

I would recommend you study the Goblet of Truth before having any discussions. Nokodemian, through the various prophetic incarnations, has shared much about the 'state of mind' of the human being; especially the human being that has been indoctrinated by religious teachings.

Salome,
Eddie

Techieatwork

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 03:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar.

It's nearly impossible to reason with delusional minds, who go looking for the magical, invisible hand of some divinity to fix up their life. They will go angry at you, call you atheist, etc. They will think you will rot in some place they call 'hell', etc, etc. Is wasted time.

One can only reason with logical, sensible minds. If the logical minds have never heard of Billy or this spiritual teachings, they will at least listen, be open to discussion, and if they don't agree, they wont create a problem out of it. They will just continue on their path.

Only very few think for themselves and reach to good conclusions themselves.

I needed some guidance and some time to see more or less clearly many of the points taught in here. Mind you, I've been into these kind of topics since age 11, and I am turning 40 this year.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Earthling

Post Number: 525
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 03:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar, last weekend an older Jehovah's witness couple knocked on my door. We had a nice give and take chat. I asked them what God was, was he a creator, a he, does he punish, etc... The woman said god is a he but her husband couldn't say,.. but god was a being and humans were fashioned in 'his' image.

I told them that I prefer the term Creation to god. Eventually I asked them what the purpose of NASA was. They understood that it is to explore space and perhaps see if we can settle elsewhere. So naturally I suggested that if we happened across more primitive humans from another planet, we may appear as gods in our flying machines ... and so on and so forth.

long story short; there is common ground with religious peoples, as the truth has been mixed with the false. So I suggest to find the common ground and let the conversation evolve from there. But definitely, no force feeding. It will only create indigestion, get rejected and puked up.

Quantumcorporate11

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, March 03, 2011 - 07:28 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Posted by: Quantum_11 @ 19:15 hours Thursday, March 3, 2011 >

Dear Marbar:

Anyone clinging to "religious" teachings from any denomination of any church NOW, is indeed at a dead end. They feel powerless, limited, and frightened. Best not to try to reason with them unless they are in a peaceful state of mind. . and only then be sure not to press any issues on Mr. Meier's behalf . . we know what it is WE KNOW. Best to be on the safe side and let sleeping dogs lie. If they want to do the legwork, the knowledge is out there for them as well as us "Silver Stars."

Quantum_11

--------------
Robert, please in your account remove your business details from your signature for any future posts. Thankyou

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on March 04, 2011)
Robert S. Cohn
c/o Quantum E3 Corporation
Intelligent Subterranean Green Building Technology / H2 / Solar / Wind
quantumcorporate11@gmail.com

Edward

Post Number: 2020
Posted on Sunday, March 06, 2011 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

You received some good answers, here.

I stop 'reasoning' with Indoctrinated (Cult) Religious individuals/fanatics.

As Billy would say: "Never reason with Christians...."

He "hit the nail on the head"...on that one...

Edward.

Marbar

Post Number: 173
Posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 06:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm very thankful for the response I have received. Maybe at one point in one's life, that person would have to reason with the religious people. maybe in terms of survival is some kind of situation occured that is difficult to move foward by one's own self.

Edward

Post Number: 2030
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 02:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

Initially, Billy said: not to Argue with a Christian(s).

My point was: "from one thing...comes the other", sort of thing.

If One tries to Reason, with them...it would just end up in a Argument; is my
experience, and I guess...like-wise with Billy or else he would not have
expressed it as he did.

Perhaps, with other Religions or Philosophies...Reason is possible(?).

When it comes down to the point, it is...dependent on the individuals you are
confronted with. If that person is Open Minded, you win one...but, if that
person is Closed Minded...you lose one; that is just how it goes, no?

But, of course, we should always try to Communicate...with each other, if
possible. Only way to conjure up: Understanding.

Edward.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 156
Posted on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Arguing will not cause cognition. Reasoning will not cause cognition. Speculating and opinions will not cause cognition.

Only personal (individual) pondering and evaluation will cause cognition.

Therefore, one must develop the ability to guide and steer a person based on their religious books and the contained doctrines and other teachings. One must be able to lead the religious person, through discussion and conversation, to discover the discrepancies, the illogical and conflicting teachings for themselves. All this to be accomplished without a desire to convince. One must also avoid exposing these differences and so on themselves. The religious person must come to a stupor of thought as they interpret, discuss and evaluate what you are discussing with them. You also must be aware of and exercise the use of the power of your Consciousness to assist you during the conversation. Also, one must consider that often times, one is only planting a seed. If we attempt to harvest when all we can do is plant a seed, we are in for major disappointments, frustrations and possibly alienation of the person.

Salome,
Eddie

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 3
Posted on Monday, March 14, 2011 - 05:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Eddie,

Truth all truth .... but don't forget that we all still need mirrors to reflect upon!

Egerrt

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 12:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everybody. I have a question. TJ 32:31
"Thousands of lights will guide humans along their path, provided they observe and follow them."

What are these lights?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 161
Posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 - 10:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Egerrt,
(re; your post#1)

Hello everybody. I have a question. TJ 32:31
"Thousands of lights will guide humans along their path, provided they observe and follow them."

What are these lights?

= = = = = = =

These "thousands of lights" is a metaphor for the "aha" moments one has.

Verses 29 and 30 will shed more light (no pun intended).

Take a look at verse 37 for additional light.

Salome,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page