Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 17, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through May 17, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 598
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 01:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

When I have spoken about those 3 states, then I meant that these states represent a consciousness-related evolution, a profound change in how we think, feel and interact with ourselves and everything around us.

The current Earth human population is in an uncontrolled state of mind, random thoughts and feelings pop up, with nearly everyone, so-called mentally healthy people and people with a brain disorder like you.

At this time the Earth human is barely starting to begin to explore the power of thought. Every single thought, how small it may seem, is a powerful force interacting with everything and everyone around its source.

Think about the butterfly effect, which is known in chaos theory, where tiny anomalies in differential equations show exponentially increasing values as a result.

For people to understand this, they have to be in the constant awareness that they are not alone, but are a part of a collective, and that nothing what they think, feel or do will go without any effect on themselves or the collective and everything else around them.

There is much more to say about the power of thought, the fact that once people have reached this awareness, their thoughts combined in a collective will be a force in creative logic, love and harmony.

However back to your question, if you can learn and train meditation, my answer is that you have to be extra strict in following the meditation teaching to the letter because in the meditation teaching, at a point, you will focus on colors to gain a meditative-concentration and much later on there will be lucid dreams which will be very realistic in contrast to the symbolic dreams one has during sleep.
My last thing I want to say for now is that I think you should ask the question to Billy directly if you can do meditation, since my knowledge is too limited to give you an definitive answer, my gut feeling is that because of your condition it could pose a danger to your stability. However this should not stop you studying or learning and if Billy says that you can do meditation I would say go for it. He is much more capable of giving you good advice then I ever will.
The fact that you have schizophrenia doesn’t matter to me, or wouldn’t cause me to answer superficial, maybe you assume this because of the prejudice, which exists towards people with brain/ consciousness-related disorders.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Sonik_01

Post Number: 196
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 01:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Mark,

I'va always wanted to go back to school, and meet more people, but unfortunately. it's a bit expensive. The exercise idea is really good though.

So visualization - is that a good way to build motivation? Is that explained in the Geisteslehre? Because quite frankly I don't want to try something that sounds a little like new-agey-business related stuff, like "The Secret" because I've been dissapointed by this stuff many time before. Sometimes these authors of books promise things that are not really possible, like wealth, the love of your life showing up, ect. So I'd like to ask - Is visualization recommended in the Geisteslehre? If it is, the this is the answer I've been looking for. Thanks,

Sonik_01

Post Number: 197
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 03:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Thank you so much for your input. However, the question was on ways to produce motivation. Mark C. says visualization and exercise, which is good. I think it might work. Is there any other way you could promote for me to create a will? Is it the fact that I have no structure in my day the reason for my lack of willpower/motivation? I don't know, but somehow I have no activities to do during the day that I want to do. I feel listless. Billy got pi**ed off at me and rebuked me, perhaps because he is under too much pressure, or just doesn't understand my lower level of evolution or perhaps because I didn't include telling him of my illness in the question. Perhaps, I'm scared of failure. Cronic pessimism would definately put a hinder on motivation. Fear of making mistakes/failing/going broke would definately start you off on the wrong foot. I would like some input on this topic of motivation and what to do about it?

Thanks...

Kingman

Post Number: 849
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 01:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik,

In line with what Mark mentioned, I use a little different phrase that works well for myself. I say, "I can do this, I can do this!". Then I jump up and take the first step towards what it is I want to do.
a friend in america
Shawn

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Sonik_01,
(re; post#197Sonik_01)

I too had sought this. I found the answer you seek in the 4th edition Talmud Jmmanuel.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Markcampbell

Post Number: 617
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik ;

Very well considered , but I only know it as my own process to get the imagery of doing something before the activity itself .

If I had to re-porcelain a bathtub , for example , I would have to look at a book or videos to find out how to do it , as well as to get myself familiar with it so that I would have confidence in myself actually in the undertaking .Build your confidence by experience . It's basic .

The answer to your other question is no , it's not new-agey , I speak only from my own thoughts and experience . Someone else could answer whether visualization is part of the teaching .

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 558
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Sonik

Although I understand how Billy’s response may appear to be harsh, his main point is that whatever barriers that may appear to you to be in place that prevents you from doing what you want and desire are really barriers of your own thinking and only you can identify and remove those barriers. These mental barriers can be misinterpreted as a lack of will. Remove the mental barriers and the will can do its’ thing.

Billy discusses the development of the will in his book, Die Psyche. On page 51, he explains that it is by a suitable way of thinking that a will (intention) is strengthened and developed. For a will (intention) to properly be carried out into action, an activity of consistent thinking must start first, and a will (intention) can be built up and a resulting executive action can take place. Only in the way of thinking and the will resulting from it, can the possibility of a following action take place. So this mental process is necessary, before a will can originate and become something. The thinking produces the will. It is complete nonsense that it is the will that produces the thinking as maintained by many book writers, psychiatrists and scientists today. The thinking puts the will in activity. Then the will carries out what the thinking had programmed. If this was not in such a way, the person would be a being which acts in arbitrary ways.

Visualization is a thought form and thought always precedes action. World class athletes have successfully incorporated visualization to improve their competitive performance. But you must be careful in how you use visualization and for what purpose because Billy warns that it can degenerate into phantasm or fantasy and separate you from reality.

You may want to consider getting a job doing manual labor, preferably outside. The Meier material talks about the importance of physical labor to spiritual development because they balance each other. Not only is it good for your health and help to balance your psyche, it is also a good way for you to develop the ability to focus (concentration), which is essentially what meditation is. Billy has commented in several places how he uses physical labor to practice meditation and insisted on doing physical labor himself around the center as long as his health permitted. A regular exercise program, as Mark suggested, is a good alternative.

I hope something here is helpful to you.
Regards
Bob

Sonik_01

Post Number: 198
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2011 - 09:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wow!!!

Very nice, Bob!! That is exactly what I was looking for!! I hope you don't mind me printing out your answer and studying it more closely (I am going to do it anyways). Thank you very much, and thanks a lot to everyone!'

Sonik_01
Salome

Norm

Post Number: 1409
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 06:20 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Billy, In the Arahat Athersata it mentions the monstrous power of thought in the Secret Sciences. What are the Mysteries of the Secret Sciences?

Answer

In the old days (middle ages etc.) much knowledge, like physics, development of consciousness, Creation’s laws, etc. was closed off from the common people.
There was even the threat of death penalty if the common people got in contact with that forbidden knowledge.

Same thing is still going on today.
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1410
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 06:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, "There is much more to say about the power of thought, the fact that once people have reached this awareness, their thoughts combined in a collective will be a force in creative logic, love and harmony." What Book is this info in?
My Website

Jacob

Post Number: 599
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2011 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Norm,

In the spirit lessons.
Salome,
Jacob

Norm

Post Number: 1411
Posted on Tuesday, March 08, 2011 - 07:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, Thanx. I need to read more of those lessons.
My Website

Jacob

Post Number: 609
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 03:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In my opinion the spirit lessons are very valuable, however this is something anyone for him/herself has to decide, it's a personal choice if people want to study the lessons or not.
It takes many years to study the spirit lessons, which is measured in several decades, but in my opinion worth it, certainly studying the German language in order to access the material correctly.
Salome,
Jacob

Norm

Post Number: 1413
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 07:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thats the problem not many S.L. available in english.
My Website

Jacob

Post Number: 610
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 07:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I understand Norm, the amount of information in the Geisteslehre (Spirit Lessons) is truly huge, and must be measured in thousands of pages.
This is impossible to translate all and to translate properly in to English, not to mention very expensive.
The only viable option is to learn German in order to access the Spirit Lessons, in my opinion this is a relative small effort to undertake in order to access the enormous amount of knowledge in the Spirit Lessons.
In my posts I use information of the spirit lessons when needed, possible and when its responsible to do so.
Another enormous benefit of studying the spirit lessons in German is the evolutions-code which will start to work in you and cause unconscious impulses which help you evolve faster.
These impulses appear often as a hunch, premonition, intuition, etc, giving you an 'aha' moment.
I know its frustrating for English speaking people, but efforts are undertaken to translate as much of the teaching as possible (Goblet of Truth/ Talmud Jmmanuel)
Salome,
Jacob

Norm

Post Number: 1425
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 05:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Wishing for something. Praying for something. Positive thinking for something. Didn't Billy write something on these topics?
My Website

Edward

Post Number: 2074
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2011 - 01:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Norm....

You bring up some good subjects!

The first two are just our 'Wishful' ways of manifesting...and which is pure
Mind Set. When it gets to the point it is YOU who has to Fulfill your OWN
Destiny. Wishing will not help....Praying will not help, etc.....

Being 'Positive' is quite a good start, I would say. From manifesting
Positive...you do...Direct yourself in a good posture towards whatever you are
working yourself to(wards).

And from there, - Neutral Positivity - should take it's stance...and that you
accept the 'results' that unfolds before you in regard to what you are working
towards. YOU, have to make it come into Realization.

Edward.

Markjr

Post Number: 7
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 07:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm confused on the part of learning German. In order to learn German you have to relate English words to the German words right? How would one relate German words that have no words in English? You would eventually have to somehow try to explain it in English right? I'm not saying that German isn't better. I'm just confused that if learning the language would be much of help to actually understanding it anymore clearly, unless German was your first language. Any help on clearing this up would be awesome.

--------------
Markjr
Your post is about learning German so why post it here? Please post anything you 'think' about learning German etc. in the Learning German section.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on May 01, 2011)

Markjr

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2011 - 01:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn

Sorry about that. I find myself reading and scrolling through different things and was completely not thinking about where I was posting. I'll try and think about where I post in the future. Thanks for the heads up.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2011 - 05:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

In response to NORM and his inquire to Billy on thoughts and Secret Sciences, it is true these secret organizations want to keep people in the dark so that power remains exclusively in their control.

An interesting comment made by Indo Swan the one who wrote the protocols/techniques of remote viewing for the US military "that there are people in government who are afraid of others acquiring telepathy abilities and will try to prevent it from happening".

Because once someone has developed their 7th sense, even of only the primary telepathy level, they become a threat to these secret societies because the Truth will be revealed and nothing can be hidden anymore even your thoughts. Thus, those of evil intentions have much to fear while those of good intentions have much to cheer about.

I remember taking a French film making course at the university and the instructor made us watch and evaluate modern films without the sound track on. We were tasked to "read" facial expressions and determine certain characteristics about that person. You will be amazed on what can be "discovered" because with enough practice one becomes quite accurate in reading non-verbal clues which in turn help develop your 6th and 7th senses as well.

Remote sensing goes beyond this training and maybe that's the reason why it was discontinued in the US at least on the official level?

Hawaiian

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2011 - 01:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

You mentioned something about 3 stages of "mind ness" or awareness in response to Sonik. It's too bad I can't insert my comments in yours to address my concerns directly as this function is reserved for moderators.

Nonetheless I would like to expand on thoughts interacting with everything/everyone around its SOURCE. Are you referring to not just the present, but also the past and future "interactions" (past personalities, experiences, knowledge and its particular Cause and Effect on others as well)? The source being the current human and all other personalities including the family tree leading or connecting to this particular person in question.

If so, then we can say that our current thoughts are also inter-dimensional that also spans time/space as well even though we are not able (not yet) to access the memory banks to confirm so, but may be doing so via the ether state (dreams) and are not aware of it?

Thus, there may be a 4th stage of awareness which I assume occurs when one is in the ether stage, it is when one speaks a strange language which is understood internally (without being consciously aware of it). I experience such at times and wonder if it comes from the memory banks of a former life personality of "my" spirit who spoke such a language because when I try to Consciously interpret into English, the awareness immediately disappears.

Therefore I conclude that this 4th level is on a higher frequency plane beyond the Conscious level and who knows how much higher it will go, maybe a 5th, 6th, 7th or so on?

I remember reading FIGU special bulletin 038 that every atom of material realms is connected including thoughts and that energy is exchanged.

Therefore I assume there are realms which even these words that we write to elicit thoughts are too low in frequency to describe the experiences of higher realms or awareness, one must be fully immersed in BEING ONE with its essence and remain detached from any materialistic endeavors, very similar to remote sensing, otherwise one will be "jerked" back into their material realms and not able to experience the essence of that higher awareness.

Studying O.B.E. Out of Body Experiences, it is apparent that when the physical body shuts down and all 5 senses are "unhooked", then the 6th and 7th senses are finally not influenced and "given" the opportunity (however brief) to develop its full potential. It is this brief experience that often makes those that recover psychic or “gifted”.

To the moderator who may read this, it is difficult to remain on a particular topic and we can see that often topics are inter-related and to separate them in discrete categories often makes such analysis incomplete. I try to stay on course, but as one can see each part relates logically to each and supports each other. Unless of course to “solve” this problem is to have an edit function that links the “separate” categories within its appropriate body.

I often just browse through a particular topic and when a certain post becomes interesting, I often “connect” it from other sources that MAY NOT be in the same category, but none-the-less both supports it and gives it further dimension for the reader to experience and hopefully expand it in their own way so that we all can evolve further.

Ramirez

Post Number: 587
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

I responded to this post of yours but the response hasn't appeared so it may have been deleted ..... sorta sad but that's what goes for freedom of expression here.

So if you would continue with this it would be appreciated ..... it's very interesting.

"Actually you don't "project" your vision to remote locations, you must first "train" your Subconscious to recognize your "requests" to visit remotely your ether body which senses events of that particular place. It takes intense discipline between your Conscious and Subconscious. Remember Billy's notes on the "Dangers of Thoughts" and "Occult forces" that is why the Center is very reserved in these matters.

Remember always (refer to FIGU special bulletin 038) that the material body via pineal gland, psyche and other factors including the 6th and 7th senses are electrical/magnetic and most importantly NON-material spiritual energy all combined to form a very astonishing Being that can utilize wonders beyond imagination.

The Subconscious I refer as the "voltage" or electrical pressure and the Conscious I refer as "amperage" or current or material value so to speak. These are technical terms to relate to electronics but similar in nature to terms used. Voltage can be increased by frequencies and the value of the Conscious must REMAIN outside of its boundries which require a response that only a Conscious can do. Almost forgot to mention, that this whole "body" of interconnections is like a capacitor that stores your Equational Potentials which enables one to tap into other realms of equal potentials...more on this later on.

For example, while dreaming in the ether you may come across a situation that requires an imediate response like in a dangerous circumstances of falling off a cliff, if it elicts FEAR, then the Conscious takes over and you wake up. But if you are aware of being in the ether and know that your ether body is non-material and not subjected to harm, fear will be overcomed and you can actually start flying and doing many more things including time travel.

Direct questions or requests to the Conscious will prevent the required inter action and trust between the Conscious which is dominant during waking states and the Subconscious which knows everything and never sleeps. Sorry if this is rather long, but I do not know your current evolutionary stage in remote viewing and gave you some basic knowledge. I would highly recommend reading "The Seventh Sense" by Lyn Bachannan, there are techniques I used that worked.

Before going to sleep I usually condition my Conscious to be in the next room and remember objects that stand out by leaving my physical body and go with your ether-body to that location. You must use direct commands like "I will be here" not "I'll like to be here", there can't be any guessing otherwise your Subconscious will ignore it.

It takes practice and probably a couple weeks before it begins to occur, keep a diary and write down as much as you can remember. So far I've noticed at least 4 different stages or realms during the ether that one can experience. The first is strictly being an observer, second an active participant where events center around oneself, third a sort of abritator between two opposing views and forth interacting telepathly without speaking or using logical reasoning, being aware of emotions. Once I found myself speaking a strange language, yet understanding what it meant, yet when I tried to pick out one word to relate it to English, the whole experience of being aware was instantly lost!

Therefore I assume this state is what BEINGS actually experience as being ONE but not separate in a material sense. Very hard to describe since experience is often "reserved" for each to experience...hope this makes sense?

A word of caution, DO NOT attempt to remote another human being unless you're properly trained in utilizing certain "tools" to prevent harmful effects as that person's Subconscious via the pineal gland MAY sense your "intrusion" and trigger a feedback!"

A note appeared that this is more suitable in consciousness powers - abilities ..... hard to figure what should go where because such topics straddle several related areas.
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 622
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 03:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

You are seeking in the wrong place, when I mentioned those states, I only meant the evolutionary phases the material consciousness aka personality has to go through in order to develop to a balanced state.

What I said applies only to the material and not to the half course-material/half fine-material in which the high counsel exists or even the pure spiritual level of Arahat Athersata and beyond.
The spirit consciousness of every spirit-form on this planet is unaware of itself in contrast to the material consciousness which is fully self-aware and can exhibit the aforementioned states.

No, our conscious thoughts from the material consciousness are in this material space-time continuum, and never exceed the current lightspeed.

Only when the material consciousness is developed enough then it will be able to use the spirit consciousness forms and its abilities to use spirit telepathy, etc. The spirit is fully passive in this and works like a machinery.

The consciousness forms of a planetary population are all interconnected indeed, but this communication occurs by far mostly on a subconscious level, people would go insane if they would be influenced by the thoughts and feelings of others in a conscious way.

Most people are not even able to cope with their own thoughts, feelings and emotions, let alone with those of many others.
Due to provisions in Nature and the natural creative laws it will take a very long time before we will be able to consciously 'tap' into this tremendous source of information which is generated by all the consciousness forms on this planet.
This will take a very very long time and high development of the human consciousness.

As predicted, people in the future will be able to sense other peoples thoughts and feelings but its referred to people in their close proximity, so they will act with respect to those impulses.

For now, it is far more important to focus on the current state of mind because that is the point where our evolution lies at the moment, not about states of awareness which will not be seen for thousands or even millions of years.
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page