Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 19, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Spiritual Life In Everyday Life » Archive through May 19, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Egerrt

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do you mean the moments when you discover and realize something? How do I learn to observe them, how do I notice these lights "flash", so to speak?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 165
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 10:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Egerrt
(Re; Post#2)

Find near you the largest park with what could be described as a forest. For example, one of the places I go to is the Observatory in Los Angeles, California. The Observatory sits at the top of a small mountain. It is a huge park with trails and shrubs and trees and creatures. Go to one, sit somewhere and truly 'become one with nature' by simply meditating and connecting. Once you establish the frame of mind, speak to your Consciousness and its power and ask it to expand (open) your material consciousness (your understanding) that it may reveal those principles, laws and so forth, from that which Creation has designed to be a source of education for the evolved.

Unlike the complexity of the human being, Creation kept the created in nature rather simple to analyze and digest. We must be in the right frame of mind and be honestly seeking the hidden lessons. Creation has integrated our lessons firstly in the instinctive neural programming of creatures. For example, cats behave quite different than dogs, each have a myriad of purposes, personalities and behavioral programmings. Within these behavioral programmings we find many lessons, instructions and 'recommendations' on how to consider organizing and even orchestrating (for example) a civilization that all may have order, fairness, protection and even succor.

Dedicate an hour or two once a week (consider it a form of exercise) where you go to this forest near you and where you will make efforts to do the above.

Be sure not to view things as they appear to the human eye, meaning, what you see is a replicated holographic version in your brain of what your eyes are trained on.

Do you understand what I just said? This part is critical and will expedite your cognitive experiences.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Elreyjr

Post Number: 227
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2011 - 06:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ufoman,

allow me to post here, Messrs. Moderators.

re your question over at the topic page heading, Earth's ancient history and practically within many more other topic headings:

If you have missed having been well advised as of yet regarding your questions, allow me to do it now to the best I have experienced and accepted does far.

there is a need, according to the teachings of the spirit, for an evolving spirit to know and understand and become wiser. this it can have by having a material body during several million times of re-incarnation in order to experience the things that will make it evolve faster than ever.

In your case, I think even if I can give you all the answers to your questions, we are not following the teaching about self-responsibility as such any or more likely much or better yet all that will be given to you as answers will be for naught.

Please stop posting a question right and left and only wait for somebody to answer them. It will be a long wait. for all you know you are wiser than them and even if they have an "answer" they/we may not really be sure about it. It would be much better, I think (not yet that sure now) that you organize your thoughts and start slowly but surely your journey for a search of the answer on your own pace. One very good way is to read, explore, and test the available reading materials from Billy Meier and have a chance to experience them yourself for validation and therefor understanding and acceptance then wisdom. you see the former readings you may have had, only brought you more questions and is not in vain because it has brought you to were you are now, a better evolve spirit, compared a while back, in a material body. you see, your material body will have its end sooner or later but then again accordingly based on the teachings, will have many millions more chances of rebirth for continuity's sake.

you will notice in the Billy materials especially the Contact Notes that Billy himself ask a lot of questions to the P's. It does not mean though that he does not know exactly but by enlarge is only wanting to re validate the answers with the P's who with their own wisdom are surprised by Billy most of the time. for me, in the meantime, another way of looking at is, I think, it is his style of teaching the human beings of the Earth out of sheer modesty.

start the long journey for your search always having in mind "self-responsibility".

do what you will and will what you do, by Jun.

Jun
My will be done

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 167
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 08:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A glimpse into Creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kpLDkWg5DA&feature=related

It's amazing what a sparrow can teach us.

Salome,
Eddie

Markcampbell

Post Number: 640
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 10:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

How appropriate . Thanks , Eddie .

Davidbowers

Post Number: 1
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I am stuck the figu guide on how to meditate is only in German, any tips? i am used to the Tibetan Buddhist approach of picking an object and concentrating on it can anyone offer any advice on how to meditate correctly from the Pleiadian point of view?

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 179
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Markcampbell........Your welcome my friend.
(re;Post#640)

Hello Davidbowers,
(re;Post#1)

Visit the FIGU.org website. It can be found in the English website and it's for free and you can print it out.

Salome,
Eddie

Davidbowers

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, April 25, 2011 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

is it the post concentration mediation and sleep? this is amazing!!! truly remarkable finally time to wake up to how extensive this universe really is!!!! thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 186
Posted on Monday, May 02, 2011 - 08:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To: Jacob,
(o: and everyone of course)

In my studies, out of a concern, I came across the following in the Goblet of Truth: GoT:pg.253:146
146) "Always remember the laws and recommendations of the wellspring of love
(Creation) and the teaching of the prophets,
through which you are admonished and find explanations in all things,
so you shall hold fast to it and make the best of it in all respects,
so that you are not malefactors (lawbreakers) against the truth.

My concern came about as I pondered the genetic manipulation, the chemical/hormonal induced impulses and the easily excitable aggressive nature of these bodies we have all incarnated into.

Is the following correct? Throughout nature, aggression manifests mainly to satisfy the pangs of hunger, defense or attacking aggressors. Other than this, creatures live in harmony on the planet and Creation feeds them and provides them a paradise.

We are the only ones that act with anger, disrespect or sarcasm. We can be very inconsiderate, impatient, thoughtless and unkind.

I realize that compared to many of you here, I'm relatively young in the study of the teachings, so please bare with me.

It is in our daily moments in this time-plane continuum, that we have an opportunity, as spirit-forms, that is not shared by many incarnated spirit-forms around the universe. Namely, the aggressive gene and all of its tendencies.

From our daily moments we find aggression's influence rearing its ugly face now and then. How would we go about fulfilling and applying the above passage from the GoT? Namely the following extractions:
"Always remember the laws and recommendations of the wellspring of love..." - "so you shall hold fast to it and make the best of it in all respects..."

So when (hormonal/chemical/neural induced) aggression is noticed, how can we grow from it, rather than allowing our selves to become victimized by it?

For so long as we allow, exercise or encourage aggression (thoughtlessness, unkindness, disrespect, sarcasm, etc) we in this forum will never be able to bring out the best in one another or grow spiritually.

In the Talmud Jmmanuel [TJ 36:29 and TJ 32:45] in the 45th verse of chapter 32 Jmmanuel states:
TJ 32:45 "....Thus, some special predestined people, who will be the new proclaimers of my teachings...."

Are we not at the pivotal / transitional point in earth's history like a 'fork-in-the-road' ?

Would everyone please read GoT: pg.253:143. (thank you)

How can/would we go about helping each other overcome this genetically-manipulated impulsively induced aggression? That we may expedite and fulfill GoT: pg.253:143 ?

This forum offers us the opportunity to help each other in this regard. Thus ending or slowly decreasing this degenerate influence.

Please everyone.

Salome,
Eddie

Justsayno

Post Number: 362
Posted on Tuesday, May 03, 2011 - 08:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie, only you alone can allow yourself to become a victim. If someone makes you feel that way, you have to change the way you think and react. No one should have that power over anyone else. There are no victims, only those that will not stand up for themselves.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jacob

Post Number: 621
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 03:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Eddie,

I will answer asap. (been VERY busy with work lately)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 187
Posted on Wednesday, May 04, 2011 - 01:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Justsatno,
(re;Post#362)

My post is about one's own recognition when this genetic manipulation aspect of our personality manifests itself.

There are a few distinct but related questions in the post.

Did you get the chance to read the verses yet? They identify the objectives. Thnx.

Salome,
Eddie

Edward

Post Number: 2076
Posted on Sunday, May 08, 2011 - 01:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie....

Well, of course we all inherit a - Standard Aggression Gene -, which has it's
purpose as you described, in usage. Thus, it is common to react to certain
Circumstances, which is NATURAL. We do not have it embedded within us for
nothing. But, alas, the Creator Overlords manipulated the gene to make their
Creatures/Creations just even MORE Aggressive...than in the standard mode. So,
this alteration...does put us in a spot, so to speak. We can than 'react' more
Impulsive than normal; without any utilization of our Material Consciousness
(/Brain), as we are...able to, mind you.

Thus, the Aggression Gene is not really the problem...but...it's Alteration.

Which should be brought back to it's Original mode...in Unison with our
Material Consciousness; if you will.

The Altered Gene...is now too dominate to the Material Consciousness. And not
everyone has the needed Control factor/power to 'resist' the working of the
gene; and thus, are more Impulsive...in reaction(s), than others. Meditation
(as well as the Creational Spiritual Teachings) would be a great remedy to
suppress such - 'over' aggressive - behavior.

We should live a Conscious and Awareness life....to add. We have a Material
Consciousness and we should make full use of it...in our everyday life. We are
a THINKING creature/being, and we have it all in our hands, if we try a bit
harder than the usual. Thus, we should become beings in Control of our own
Psyche, as it should, even though, the alteration. This too contributes to our
Creational Growth and Spirituality.

In simple terms: "show 'em who's boss", as the saying goes....

Edward.

Justsayno

Post Number: 363
Posted on Friday, May 06, 2011 - 05:58 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie yes I have read those verses. Since no one is perfect there will always be those forms of what you consider aggression. I love Billy's sarcastic wit, btw. What some people consider thoughtlessness and unkindness may not be the case at all. If an incident happens and there were 5 people, each one of them would come away with a different version of what happened. Some negative, some positive. Having a good balance leaning towards neutral positive and sprinkle with empathy. And knowing that negative things that may happen to you aren't always bad, as there are always lessons to be learned from them. I always thought a person had to earn respect before it was given. So if your intention is to discourage people from posting who do not conform to your rules, I kind of think that's the moderators job.
And for clarification, I mean this in a neutral positive way.
Salome
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 188
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 - 11:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To: Edward, Justsayno

Hello Justsayno,
I agree with much of what you said in your post (#363), although, (to me), it appears out of context with my post. It did how ever help me become aware of, how I may have caused, the confusion.

My post is about our body & brains affected by genetic manipulation (Aggressive Gene) and how can we recognize when it affects us (influences aggressive behavior). Though it’s not on how the behavior can be perceived, this would be a good topic to also discuss.

Edward defined this aggressive gene well in his post (#2076) and brought up an interesting point for our discussion.

(quote) “Thus, the Aggression Gene is not really the problem...but...it's Alteration.”

Hello Edward,
From your post I extract the following (quote) “the needed Control factor/power to 'resist' the working of the gene”….

This brings me to one of the points. So we are clear, that the influence cannot be abolished over night, because we are dealing with a genetic manipulation.

And we are also clear, that through correct efforts, we can affect this Aggression Gene. Meaning, we can re-alter what was done to us?

In order to do so, step one would be to recognize it when it manifests its influence.

What are some ideas that come to mind on ways we can slowly affect this influence and genetic manipulation?

How do we go about the Alteration?

Salome,
Eddie

Edward

Post Number: 2078
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2011 - 11:04 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie....

Just as additional supplement....

We must not forget the Nutritional aspect(/factor/value), to mention.

"You are what you eat", as the saying goes, which does put itself in it's
place at times.

Being Too Vegetarian...One will become Too Passive, and being Too Much of a
Meat-eater, One will become Too Aggressive. Thus, a Balanced meal would be in
it's place to archive the needed Equilibrium, needed, to exist in our everyday
life...and have Control over ourselves and our Psyche. Which will Enhance our
Harmony factor/values within our environment.

Edward.

Marbar

Post Number: 178
Posted on Friday, May 13, 2011 - 07:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For this post, I would like many responses as possible.

There is a reason or reasons why you all are here on this forum and as well as members of FIGU.

When you people got a hold of the true spritual teachings, did anyone you people feel like there was something missing before you got a hold of them?

After you got a hold of them, was thing that was missing somehow got fulfilled?

When I first got a hold of the spirutal teachings, I felt as if many questions I had were answered. If I were able to get a hold of the spititual teachings when I was growing-up, maybe my life would been a little better than what it is now.

Calenwath

Post Number: 36
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 04:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

For myself I must say with certainty and absolute clarity, yes. The spiritual teachings peeled out to me like a great bell ringing of truth. My spirit recognized it as truth. This is the peace that passes understanding, to know that we shall all go forth ever onward, whether we realize it or not, evolving. The mission cannot be stopped now, its seeds have brought forth fruit to many, and for those that it does not set free, well, perhaps in the next go around.

So thank you BEAM, thank you to the Ps for sticking it out as long as they could, and thank you to all of those on the front lines of this truth. All has not been in vain. Onward fellow OMEDAM!

Salome

Shane

Edward

Post Number: 2082
Posted on Sunday, May 15, 2011 - 02:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie....

The Aggression Gene just as the Aging Gene (, etc.,) will in our near future
be altered back to it's Natural state, as I understand it.

You may want to utilize the Search Engine? This was discussed in details, in
the past.

Edward.

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 134
Posted on Monday, May 16, 2011 - 03:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar,
Re your post 178 - Ditto
Peace John

Sitkaa

Post Number: 479
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward - from whence did you get this info? I thought the aggresiveness of humanity would be with us for awhile yet - it will be at the very least 500-1000 years until we meet with the people who inserted it in the first place, right? Perhaps you are thinking in the grander scheme of things when you say 'the near future'?

I have started to think in terms of the passing of lifetimes. This lifetime should last about 100 years, give or take quite abit due to the uncertainty of the times. Then 'i' should be out for about 150 years, give or take quite a few, again due to the uncertainty of the times. The next lifetime should last perhaps 150-250, with still very little certainty in that estimation. And then out for perhaps 200-300 years. The second lifetime from now, then, is gonna occur in perhaps 450-750 years from now. That should be about the time we start using bodies without the aggression gene, as I estimate it.

And actually, I like to think beyond this. At some point, perhaps 1500-2000 years out (3-4 full lifetimes, potentially more shorter ones) we are gonna start living naturally balanced lives again, with an intention for creational, spiritual growth, rather than economic competitiveness. I can hardly wait.

So, are these estimations corrct? If not please let me know what you think.
Fur leben.

Sonik_01

Post Number: 206
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 02:48 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,

Actually, due to overpopulation, spirit forms are being reincarnated every 30-50 years or so. In the future, there will be more and more "confused" spirit forms, whether it be from the point of view of their sexuality or their past lives. Anyways, with this information now, I don't know how you would be able use it in your calculations. It might be the same number of lives, but in a shorter timespan. Say 1500 years max.? So, for example, lifespans of 75 years (current)+35(sleep), [yr 2021] +200 years (next), +70(sleep), [yr. 2391] +300(next) +150(sleep), [yr 2841] +400(next). So basically, it should be in your 3rd lifetimes from now (yr. 2841) when we are living in plenitude of peace, prosperity, happiness and bliss here on Earth.

ALTHOUGH: It says in the Decalogue that it should be three lifetimes before we gain the understanding of Billy's teaching, and five lifetimes before we are able to put it into practice. This may be totally unrelated to your question though =].

Techieatwork

Post Number: 167
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 05:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa, Sonik:

When does Billy say that we will bring down the population to ideal levels?

Within 800 years?

Because when that happens, the sleep periods (between incarnations) will be much longer again.

--
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page