Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 21, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through May 21, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 536
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 05:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello John,

The human would be a little bit more then a braincel in that comparison.
The human spiritform is, when it comes to its evolution,a totally selfsufficient unit within the Creation, capable of evolution up to unification with the Creation itself.
The Creation provides the surrounding (Universe, planet, etc) and nourishment (spiritual-energy) for the spiritform, also the spiritform contains all the knowledge about the natural-creative laws and recommendations and the drive to evolve, nothing more.
A braincel is not a self-sufficient unit within a brain but dependant on so-called glia-cells which support it, also braincels have a specific function within a brain.

However the spiritform is integral part of the whole of the Creation, like everything else, course-material, fine-material and spiritual.
Everything that exists in this Universe is totally part of it, regardless if it seems seperated.
There is nothing in the universe that would be totally cut off from the rest.
All is one and lives in the knowledge of this unity.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 124
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 10:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm confused I was talking to Jacob (Phaethonsfire) who posted under the name of Proficus with post number 1, and I am answered by Jacob who posts under the name of Jacob, with post number 536. So am I to presume these people are one of the same.
Peace John

---------
John, yes, Proficus/Jacob/Phaethonsfire is the same person as Jacob who replied to you in post number 536.

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on January 03, 2011)

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 125
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 11:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thankyou Robyn.
As I understand it the human being cannot exist without the fraction of Creation enlivening or animating the human being so is not totally independant except in its evolutary path. My choice as a comparison was a poor one and I understand that each human being is a tool for learning.
Peace John

Jacob

Post Number: 538
Posted on Monday, January 03, 2011 - 11:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

My apologies, I will only post with my regular name 'Jacob'and nothing else.
Sorry for the confusion caused.
Salome,
Jacob

Elba

Post Number: 45
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 03:57 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello !
I am reading an article about what Creation it is .. and after reading it again and again,I have some questions/thoughts to share with you about the terms "Wesenheit" and " Wesen" ....
" A Wesenheit is not a Wesen as such but an immaterial or material form of existence without a self-determining possibility of evolution, whereby however this possibility can be given to certain extent,such as with Creation Universal Consciousness,certain energies,stones, water and gases etc."..

So certain stones have/are Wesenheit beings?
or certain waters have/are Wesenheit beings?

Have you hear about Markawasi stones (in Peru)??
In Tambomachay -Cusco(Peru)I saw/hear about the fertility water ..
Macchu Picchu -is a Inca city built out of HUGE stones.. I wander If these stones are/or can be alive..?
Salome
Elba

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 146
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2011 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Elba,
Regarding your post # 45.
See below.
Salome,
Eddie

= = = = = = =

Jacob

Post Number: 594
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 - 02:47 pm:
Dear Forum Members,

In the section The Spiritual Teaching,
the closed thread 'Spiritual Terminology'
has undergone its first minor overhaul.
The post 'Spiritual Terminology' has the topic heading:
"List containing Spiritual,
consciousness-related,
fine-material and course-material terminology
directly related to the Spirit teaching (Geisteslehre)"

The second post will be exclusively containing the natural-creative laws,
recommendations, principles, rules, etc.
which are directly related to the Spirit teaching.

= = = = = = =
[7:-)

Ramirez

Post Number: 577
Posted on Thursday, April 07, 2011 - 06:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings everyone,

Couple issues starting with a question.

I've now read 2 versions concerning the size of the universe and am unclear about another aspect of this.

So does our universe have a diameter of 107 billion light years or 107 trillion light years ?

Then is diameter measured as a sort of linear distance radiating outwards from the central core across an imaginary center even though the object itself is somewhat egg shaped ?

Also something else. The overall nature of Creation.

So we have information presented that the first cycle is some 311 trillion years and within that time universes expand then contract.

So is 311 trillion years the actual time of a universe or the creation as a whole ?
Why I ask this concerns the principle of correspondence ..... as above so below.

A human personality last one lifetime.
A spiritform personality lasts 60-80 billion years.
A galaxy last about 40 billion years at most so how long does a universe last ?

Presumably the Creation exists in a defined space within the Absolute Absolutum, undergoes periods of activity then rest in 7 cycles then eventually rejoins the AA in much the same way as humans gradually evolve then rejoin Creation.

So during this cycle of 311 billion years is it possible that one Creation has a multitude of universes come into being, expand, contract, decay then rejoin the core energy just like galaxies and solar systems ?

The scale of the whole enterprise interests me .... just how large is it ?

Also I wonder if somewhere towards the top end of evolution in the more advanced universes I guess humans of an evolved sort are able to cross the AA void between Creations just like the more advanced civilizations here have discovered technical means for crossing over into other universes apart from overlapping or adjacent linked twins.
Cheers.

Marbar

Post Number: 176
Posted on Friday, April 15, 2011 - 10:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Since Creation is energy and out spiritfroms are energy as well, does this scienticfic law would apply to it?

The Law of Conservation of Energy: http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Energy+conservation+law

When I read about that law, The Creation came to mind.

Edward

Post Number: 2060
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 03:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar....

Yes, I would say they have the main idea of the concept.

ALL IS Energy.

And, for whatever purpose...it can manifest in immeasurable form(at)s. NEW
Manifestation...NEW Logics, etc....[Yes, Creation is full of Surprises: beats
the Monotonousness...]

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 566
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 09:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Marbar,

I am more or less sure about the "energy cannot be destroyed...can be transformed" part. Fine matter, fine energy, matter, energy etc. But I am not so sure about "energy cannot be created" part....I am thinking of evolution of Creation. That is only my opinion though.
"Death belongs to life as birth does. The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down." - Rabindranath Tagore

Elias_g

Post Number: 7
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 11:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

While I was doing research on String Theory (or M-Theory), I was wondering if it corresponds to Creation?
mr.dr.prof.elias@hotmail.com

Jacob

Post Number: 616
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 03:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A theory is a theory and nothing more unless proven and validated in reality, measured or otherwise detected by common sense based on unaltered data.
The problem with Earth humans is that they try to 'change' reality to fit their theories, instead of changing their theories to fit reality.

Everything which exists can be reasoned, reconstructed and logically understood and is a part of the Creation.
It's a matter of time if string theory can be proven right or wrong.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 617
Posted on Monday, April 18, 2011 - 03:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Energy cant be destroyed, in fact ALL matter, course or fine-material is energy in a specific expression.
The amount of energy in the universe is higher now, then at its creation, however the Creation is NOT capable of creating energy out of truly nothing, it obtains its energy via the ram-belt from the Absolute Absolutum, which in its turn obtains it from the higher absolutum forms until the BEING-Absolutum, which somehow (and forever a secret) creates it out of the nameless nothing in endless duration.
The Creation could not create itself out of absolutely nothing, there was an idea (which is a form of concentrated energy), which unfolds itself in a logical way, this idea was created by the Ur-Creation.
The Creation is however capable of course of creating energy-concentrations (precursor of New spirit), so effectively a new spirit is created where there was nothing before.
Energy only becomes more, and never less.
Salome,
Jacob

Jonas

Post Number: 68
Posted on Friday, April 22, 2011 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys does this make sense

Creation, everybody is looking for it, an energy that can't be seen ? can you imagine the power one would hold if he learned how to utilise and understand but a fragment of it. As Billy said the answer is in nature. psychologist refer to it as the sub conscience the porthole to creation because we are all conected to it. It is pure thought energy. Nature is the thought of creation as from seeds huge trees grow and develop matter, the nature you see is the creational thought. This creational thought is part of man and the proof is that everything that you can see cars tables computors etc started as a thought in the human, It then materialised, so any thing you can think of and desire so strongly to the point of knowing like a carpenter knows he can build a roof after he visualises it, so can you in what ever you want. The Goblet of truth out lines guidelines on how to think for correctness of the human race for our proper evolvement. unfortunatley creation is not particularly concerned how it is used so long as it is used, there is no good or bad, no right or wrong no Jew or gentile it just is and way more bigger than any race or planet. Our thoughts are transmitters to creation and held long enough with the knowing creation manifest them into realisation. Some say this theory is scientifically proven, Hence the importance of the Goblet Of Truth. Their is abundance for all on this planet if we think so, but our thoughts are controled through the media, films, governments and the educational systems we have that teach much but not how to think. please let me know what you guys think

John

Smukhuti

Post Number: 572
Posted on Saturday, April 23, 2011 - 09:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Has been trying to understand your last sentence in post 616 - "Energy only becomes more, and never less."
Can you explain it a bit further?

Energy only becomes more...where? In the BEING-Absolutum? When BEING-Absolutum evolves, is there a net energy increase?

BEING-Absolutum, which is also an expression of Creation...can it create energy out of the nameless endless nothing?
"The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence." - Rabindranath Tagore

Edward

Post Number: 2069
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 04:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv....

As I understand it is, that Creations as well as the AA/BA, have Expanded...
since the creation of the UR Creation. And the both(AA/BA) play quite a
significant role, here.

Was good for Jacob to Refresh our memory with his posting; we do indeed
mentioned Creation and UR Creation many times but let AA/BA slip away...every
now-and-than, as they DO have an important role to fulfill in generating New
Energies/(Re)Sources.

Thus, Logically, the mentioned is Expanding and Growing in existence/Volume.

Edward.

Egerrt

Post Number: 3
Posted on Saturday, April 30, 2011 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is a message somewhere on this forum, it was something along the lines: Even Creation can't think in terms of...

Can anyone point me to that message?

Smukhuti

Post Number: 581
Posted on Wednesday, May 11, 2011 - 12:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ptaah
61. Good.
62. For your understanding I will first tell you our designation of the different levels which I will convert literally into the German language, thus I each term the meaning of each in accordance with your language in purchase attach sub and below-subatomic levels.
63. We call the seven levels, which are called with us:

Ralin (atomic)
Kadanrali (subatomic)
Surinralin (supersubatomic)
Nanirralin (nanatomic)
Naniaralin (subnanatomic)
Liknanralin (supernanatomic)
Delralin (molar atomic)
Glanralin (Quanato mar)

Question: Can Glanralin, Delralin etc. be termed as fine-matter?
"There are many more wrong answers than right ones, and they are easier to find." - Michael Friedlander

Dez

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 02:34 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Smukhuti,

Do you know what level in that chart have our scientists reached and are able to see or study?

Is it the subatomic world and is that level the quantum mechanics world?

Dez

Egerrt

Post Number: 6
Posted on Thursday, May 12, 2011 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Atoms are made of Nucleons: Protons and Neutrons. Protons are made of quarks. That's as far as the scientists can go at this moment. So it's subatomic level. And yes, all the elementary particles, such as quarks and electrons, and also composite particles such as nucleons are described by quantum mechanics. Their properties, states and interactions are described by quantum mechanics.

Rarena

Post Number: 681
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 09:32 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sometimes the best information or at least the information we are most attuned too... comes from Questions to Billy Answered... Here was mine six or seven years back:

Rarena)my question is: Would an atom in the microcosm be equivalent to a star in the cosmic dimension?
Salome, R.Arena

Billy's answer:
No. An atom can be compared with a gigantic galaxy.

So there are many, many, many more elementary particles (fine matter?) than just three or four... which just goes to show how little we know about subatomic structure yet we continue to build dangerous nuclear reactors with such limited knowledge...

The nuclear reactors should be decommisioned and the new ones being built... undergo very stringent regulations so what happened in Japan cannot ruin the entire globe with our extraordinary ignorance of this subject. We have to understand how to reincorporate atomic particles to harmoniously coincide with life and nature without destruction to life as happens when allowed uncontained and free into the atomosphere in it's incomplete ionizing radiation form.

It takes many years to evolve to this level of sophistocation in science and technology and looking ahead with wisdom can allow us to survive ourselves in the future.

We are experiencing our lack of experiental knowledge first hand with the aresol dispertion of nuclear components from Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant melting down uncontained and this may take away our ability to survive and have to reincarnate, evolve for millenia to get back to this point again... or... we can learn from our mistakes and do it over... but war will not solve this... this is science not barbarism.

Egerrt

Post Number: 8
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2011 - 02:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Nuclear reactors are dangerous not because we don't know subatomic structure, but because the product of the fission reaction is radioactive.

See, you don't have to know how the thing works to know it's dangerous. People used fire long before they knew how it actually works on molecular level. Still, at least some of them could use it safely.

And in this case, the fission reaction is very well known on quantum level. The decay process of waste material is known very well, right to the exact quantum mechanics' description of alpha, beta and gamma radiation.

You don't have to know how the fire works to know it will burn your skin, same with radiation, you don't have to know subatomic sctructure of it to know radiation destroys life.

Mqhassan

Post Number: 113
Posted on Saturday, May 21, 2011 - 07:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Smukhuti,

I would look at it that way too.

It was mentioned that our science has probed into two levels and have five more to go through.

In that case we are at the Supersubatomic level, where we are structuring the quarks and mesons.

The subatomic would be the the basic elementary particles like proton neutron and electron

The five finer levels would have to be classified in a way that the final two are the fine matter in two categries, the last of which would constitute the finest one and related to pure spiritual spiritual energy.

The Fifth and Sixth belts would constitute the five remaining levels, in a finer and finer sequence

Salome

Mohammed

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page