Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through May 30, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through May 30, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Hawaiian

Post Number: 8
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 01:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,

I used to post here a few years ago and unfortunately experienced the same as you, getting my posts rejected by the moderators because they deemed it "inappropriate" to the mission. Unfortunately subjected censorship are still practiced by those who only want to hear opinions that satisfy their own agenda(s).

That is why I also post as Hawaiian and Barbarian216 in Jamesum's "Future of Mankind" English version, however because of non-feedback of similar or higher frequency responses, even that place is being redirected because it does not challenge my insights but rather waste my time on immature responses.

I was told by Christian Frehner that some of my posts are just too complicated and advanced for "normal" people to understand and need to lower the frequency level in order to get those ideas across...Seems like going backwards at times, I thought we are supposed to keep evolving....so I'll see what happens on this site.

If the same happens, then I have no choice then to go directly to Billy and the inner circle for correspondence, unfortunately it will mean people here will not get to experience higher evolutionary frequencies emerging from myself (which actually is inter-connected to your and others responses as well)

I often do not evaluate a particular issue unless it invokes some need to assist someone else in their particular issue or question. It gives me the motivation to investigate and analyze something further.

I always try to experiment with new concepts in the ether (dream) states, since I'm formally trained in the science field to separate personal attributes from contaminating the experiment. I've found out that the best way to convey experience is to present it in some case study format, describing fully without any subjective contamination and letting the viewers correlate it to their particular knowledge/experiences in order to base their assumptions accordingly or at least invoke further investigations on their part.

I would suggest you save your work and send it to Sheila, she has my personal address and I could add my comments that way if the moderators censor your postings, this also applies to others wishing to share insights.

I am still debating on doing a case study report which addresses more than a few questions I see on some postings here on this site.

Scott

Post Number: 2126
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I'm not sure I understand this anti-moderator sentiment, but no posts have been rejected by anyone that I am aware of? Generally posts do not get rejected unless they are really off the mark. I think its presumptuous to assume posts which don't appear have been discarded because of any personal bias, or we feel the "frequency" is too high. Please give us the benefit of the doubt :-)

BTW, Hawaiian since you mentioned you have posted before, would like to share your previous username?

Tnxs
Scott

Michael_horn

Post Number: 395
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 08:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> Why not demonstrate your superior evolutionary level/understanding > by...posting your real name? After all, those aren't your real > names, are they? I'd also suggest that Jacob's information, drawn > from his study of the spiritual teaching, may be more accurate than > yours. And your interpretation and beliefs about just what it is > that you've experienced may not be factually accurate.

Kingman

Post Number: 857
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 03:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian,

You are truly right when you state:

"...unfortunately it will mean people here will not get to experience higher evolutionary frequencies emerging from myself,"

It will be difficult for others to gain from your 'knowledge' when the explanations you're offering are not adequately clear in their initial beginnings. Your only on your 8th post here at FIGU USA and are already claiming some type of superior knowledge that you believe others here will only be able to scratch their heads and 'wish' they had a clue about your 'secret knowledge' writings.

I'm sorry if we're going 'backwards' in your opinion. I'd highly doubt that anyone else at this forum would think that way. While this is not the Future of Mankind website, I think posting under two different usernames, which you freely admit, places your information in a questionable nature right off.

Normally, when I come across posts that are forcing their position right out of the gate, I try to be as helpful as possible to help slow those horses down. I think I'll hold back a little bit this time. Or did I already help out? I don't know... this is all to complicated for me.
a friend in america
Shawn

Ramirez

Post Number: 588
Posted on Tuesday, May 17, 2011 - 10:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian,

Haha, I remember this well .....

"I remember taking a French film making course at the university and the instructor made us watch and evaluate modern films without the sound track on. We were tasked to "read" facial expressions and determine certain characteristics about that person. You will be amazed on what can be "discovered" because with enough practice one becomes quite accurate in reading non-verbal clues which in turn help develop your 6th and 7th senses as well."

Exactly yes. The training consisted of watching without hearing then making an evaluation of what the speakers state of mind, apparent truthfulness, conviction ..... and whether there seemed to exist a conflict between perceived substance, cosmetic projection of deception, unconscious uncontrollable self deception (they believed their own lies rather unfortunately like many priests and new age enthusiasts) and so forth.

Reading body language and .... beyond, way beyond.

Then we listened to the dialogue without seeing any video remembering the audio "body language".

Then finally we watched the video with sound on as a final experience to connect the dots ..... it's quite something to confront our perceptual limitations, viewing prism then examine the individual filters in place .... why some persons accept this or that and why.

Now that sort of course does make for an interesting if not fascinating discussion & evaluation for the participants where observations are shared without an instructor saying it's this or that or you are wrong. Maybe a little too "high frequency" for some but valuable as a learning tool, addition to social skills and opportunity for introspection.

If some of the Figu persons way back were adept in this sort of education guys like KK wouldn't have been able to make off with albums full of original photos, slides & films and so forth. Ya gotta learn to read the tealeaves sometime right .......

Separating personal attributes from contaminating the experiment ..... that's a tricky one :-)
Cheers.

Markcampbell

Post Number: 646
Posted on Wednesday, May 18, 2011 - 11:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I think that Scott , Michael and Shawn have pretty much said it . Therefore I don't need to express my thoughts concerning . And that , in itself , is my best contribution ; What I won't say .

Davidmg

Post Number: 86
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2011 - 04:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I have spent a vast amount of time watching and reading peoples faces as well as their body language. While watching others, I can honestly say that it is an entirely different but complexed form of communication which it is active in the background of every human being. From my observations it is a communication between the person and their body, their sub-conscious as well as their thoughts that formed inside of them and come up through sub-conscious passing through the conscious and finally to show visual signs of body movement and gestures. I use this form of observation as a tool to see the complex inter-connectivity between how people interact with one another and also as a learning block to feel first hand those similar gestures and movements that have be provoked within themselves in reaction from me from my words, and visual expressions. When you set aside judgement, ridicule, prejudice, hate, and other forms of degenerative feelings you see that others can help teach you how to be a beautiful person, if you are receptive, and, knowing that you can be a better person simply by observation and the realization of what you see affects other people. Seeing someone far across the room smile from the reaction of another person can have a positive affect by anyone that is watching. Not to mention entertaining as well.

there is learning every minute of the day.

Davidmg

Markcampbell

Post Number: 648
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2011 - 09:52 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks ,David . Someting we can all relate to , rather than the grandstanding of phantoms .

MC

Jacob

Post Number: 624
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 04:02 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

I would like to share with you all what happened to me tonight when I was talking with a friend on MSN.
From my days working at Hewlett Packard, I know Konstanze, a German woman living in Berlin, working for FrieslandCampina, a Dutch dairy company which was a client of Hewlett Packard.
Konstanze (pi) is next to an IT person for FrieslandCampina also a gifted painter in her spare time.

This is what happened tonight 25/05/2011

pi zegt: (23:10:32)
SD forwarded this to Verizon, nobody called back

Jacob zegt: (23:10:55)
that is very bad

Jacob zegt: (23:11:01)
they should respond right away

pi zegt: (23:11:01)
i am a happy user with to different tokens

Jacob zegt: (23:11:14)
ah so you have a backdoor

pi zegt: (23:11:28)
yes. very wise

Jacob zegt: (23:11:44)
yes absolutely so your never locked out

Jacob zegt: (23:11:52)
you are like a swiss army knife

Jacob zegt: (23:11:58)
always finding a solution

pi zegt: (23:12:21)
if you'd know what you just said

pi zegt: (23:12:39)
and if you'd know what you just did

pi zegt: (23:12:50)
tried a self portraid

pi zegt: (23:13:06)
swiss army knife

Jacob zegt: (23:13:07)
ok now I am puzzled?

Jacob zegt: (23:13:25)
I meant it as a compliment

pi zegt: (23:14:17)
i just finished a picture. swiss army knife

Jacob zegt: (23:14:22)
ahahaha

Jacob zegt: (23:14:29)
that is really funny

Jacob zegt: (23:14:39)
if you want evidence of telepathy

Jacob zegt: (23:14:42)
there you have it

Jacob zegt: (23:15:14)
I really had that picture in my mind

Jacob zegt: (23:15:20)
you = swiss army knife

Jacob zegt: (23:17:30)
you ok?

pi zegt: (23:17:59)
wait

Jacob zegt: (23:18:02)
waiting

pi zegt: (23:20:22)
yes, evidence

pi zegt: (23:20:37)
didnt JUNG say "synchronistic event"?

This is of course the relevant part of our conversation, the rest was talking about what just happened, both of us were surprised.
This made me realize that even when I know that this (thought-reading/primary telepathy) exists and how it works, when it occurs in real life it’s always a very nice event and comes as a surprise.
Another realization is that apparently I can’t use this ability at will yet, so there is still a large gap between knowing about something, and knowing how to do something at will.
I honestly don’t know if this information will benefit people, but I wanted to share it anyway.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Scott

Post Number: 2128
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yesterday at work I was talking with a friend about the many Cherry Orchards which used to exist in a nearby town. When I arrived home from work, my friend had bought me a bag of cherries. When I asked about what time the cherries were purchased, it was very close to the time I was talking with my friend at work about the Cherry Orchards! So did my friend pick up my conversation about the Cherry Orchards, or did I pick up the purchase of the Cherries?...

Techieatwork

Post Number: 168
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 06:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A very good friend of mine told me this happened to her and her daughter a few weeks ago.

D (Daughter) was sitting in a class somewhere in USA. Bored, scribbling with her friend. Her friend was drawing in a piece of paper and said to D. she had drawn a tornado. D said: no, this is how you draw tornados.. and did one, with things flying off in the air, etc.

5 minutes later J (my friend, her mother) sent her a text message on the phone telling about a terrible tornado that just passed 5 minutes ago over Albany (name of the Suburb) in North-Shore Auckland, New Zealand.

D. was astonished to read the message from her mum. This is a clear example of connection between them.

I have less impressive experiences.

A few weeks ago my daughter asked me if I ever had a good friend, or best-friend. I told her, yes, but I haven't talked to him in ages. She asked me, what's his name. I said, his name is such and such. Funnily a day or 2 after this, my friend contacted me on MSN, told me he was remembering when we used to go eat fish burgers after Uni, etc.

I think me actually mentioning his name made the connection more powerful. As if just thinking his name did not have the same effect before.

Some Aborigines tribes, example in Australia, don't like to pronounce a dead's person name. Maybe this would draw the remnant fluidal forces of the dead one close. (?)

Interesting topic this one.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Justsayno

Post Number: 369
Posted on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Last night after reading yesterday's urban survival blog where Jung is mentioned, I went on future of mankind to search Jung. It was interesting to note that Billy and Jung had a conversation when Billy was a child. Seems to be a few people with Jung on their minds (and cherries). http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_200
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Justsayno

Post Number: 373
Posted on Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Don't know what's up with future of mankind and I hope they can resolve it. I'm sure James won't mind that I copied and am now pasting that contact report:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Contact_Report_200

Teacher Karl Graf, with whom the little Eduard (Billy) visited during the first three school years, was not only one of Eddy’s great friends, but he also stood on friendly terms with priest Rudolf Emanuel Zimmermann and with the well-known psychologist and psychiatrist, Professor Carl Gustav Jung.................

----------
People can access this section at the site now

Robyn

(Message edited by indi on May 26, 2011)
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Tachyon

Post Number: 22
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 07:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That sort of telepathy happens to me all the time. So often infact that I think it is not telepathy at all. In this case, if someone says swiss-army knife or compares something to a swiss-army quite often and one of those times someone they are talking to happens to mention (or draw) a swiss-army knife you would think it is some level of telepathy. For me, I just think it is those times when someone else says Swiss-Army Knife that you realize you ALSO said swiss-Army knife. If you say it enough times it is bound do happen eventually. Same goes with all things.

This level of 'telepathy' or thinking of someone and they all of a sudden phone me from (sometimes) months of not speaking happens to me almost every single day. Generally speaking, it is a good feeling each time :-)
Ben,

Scott

Post Number: 2131
Posted on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 11:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I could be wrong, but I was under the impression Primary Telepathy actually involved a form of hearing the persons voice rather then sensing a feeling or impression. Of course we all get hunches, and intuitive insights, but I think that is different than Telepathy.

Jacob

Post Number: 625
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 02:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Tachyon, Scott

@Tachyon: You don't know the exact surroundings about this event, even when she was a colleague, I never met her in real life, since she works in Germany, and I worked in Holland for Hewlett Packard, I communicated with her mainly over phone, email and Office communicator in the past.
What you refer to is when you think in very similar ways that you indeed come up with the same concepts, thoughts, etc
Very similar minds often come up with very similar thoughts at the same time, which seems like telepathy, but is in fact not.

What I didn't put in the post about my 'telepathic' event is that I actually SAW the picture in my mind.
Konstanze was working on a painting which she had finished that day just a few minutes before she found me on MSN and started to talk with me.
I could describe not just the Swiss army knife, but also that it was on a black ground, but also that the knife was open and 'tilted', from the upper left to the lower right.
I saw this clear as day in my consciousness, almost like it was projected there.
This is the actual photo made of the picture by Konstanze with her cellphone and sent me, you can see in the upper left corner a finger, most likely her thumb, she sent this picture via MMS to me and I sent it back to my email address.

Primary telepathy is just one of the MANY telepathic forms, with Spirit telepathy on the other extreme of the telepathic spectrum.
In hindsight what I had with Konstanze was not primary telepathy but in fact an intuition like Scott said, I had this before and when I asked Billy about it when I met him for the first time he said it was intuition.

Intuition can be developed consciously and willingly. First it will be just like an 'sudden' knowledge, but over time with development it can become clear as day and very impressive.

However there are telepathic forms which do send / receive images, even primitive forms of telepathy which also the Earth human can learn.

(Message edited by jacob on May 28, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Ramirez

Post Number: 589
Posted on Saturday, May 28, 2011 - 01:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

You should justsayno if a psychiatrist asks you whether you hear voices :-) though if your the president of country and it's the voice of skydaddy or his numero uno son jesusi hristos telling you to invade somewhere .... just go with the hunches and damn the opinions of shrinks or anyone else.
Cheers.

Edward

Post Number: 2090
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 02:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott....

When it comes down to it: Telepathy, is plain old Vibration (waves) in
format...and it will manifest itself through KNOWING....instead of your
mentioned concepts. And of course, these Vibrations are than Converted to best
suit our understanding, within our Material Consciousness/Brain(; language,
imaging, etc....).

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 589
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 12:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I thought Primary telepathy is what Scott described - like voices in your head. When Sfath contacted Billy did he not hear voice in his head?

Even Asket initially contacted Billy like that. I'll search for that part where it is mentioned.
"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Jacob

Post Number: 626
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 03:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The main feature of primary telepathy is that its by impulses, faint whispering of a voice in the mind, depending on how strong the sender is.
How Edward defines primary telepathy is wrong.
There ARE telepathy forms capable of sending images, and I am not speaking of the spirit telepathy which also does that.
If you would put the telepathy forms in a similar spectrum as light, then it would be placed on the far low end of radio waves, with spirit telepathy on the other extreme in the gamma radiation range.

Of course, this is an example, I am not saying that telepathy is carried by these aforementioned vibrations, just to visualize the enormous spectrum of telepathy.
Salome,
Jacob

Smukhuti

Post Number: 590
Posted on Sunday, May 29, 2011 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Interview with Billy (1998): Link

Question 1: When and under what circumstances did your contacts with the extraterrestrials begin? (How long are they supposed to last?)

One day I felt an inner impulse and I heard some sort of voice which, from that point onward began to speak to me. One day the voice summoned me to walk to Langenzinggen in the Höragen forest and told me to wait there for things to happen, namely, a pearshaped flying object would be visiting me.
"An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Mohandas K. Gandhi

Edward

Post Number: 2093
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 01:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob...

I did NOT refer to Primary Telepathy in my posting what-so-ever, Jacob.

You kinda got the idea from where I was coming from, though!

I am aware of the 'different' types of Telepathy manifestations, only you have
described them in details; which I did not...to trigger whom ever read my post
to Unravel(him/her-self)...what I said, themselves. Thus, you did...what I was
referring to.[I mentioned this/my work-wise a number of times in the past,
here....One should THINK for him/her-self...]

Thus, I can not be that wrong, Jacob.

When a Telepatic event is Authentic....it will manifest itself as/in KNOWING,
take heed that a Pseudo event can take place which has nothing to do with
Telepathy...when actually it is an event of - Concourse of Circumstances -
which seems like a Telepathic event, which it is not. Sometimes, 'paths
met/cross', as the saying goes...due to certain circumstances, which does not
have to have anything to do with Telepathy!!

Thus, the two types of events should be Distinct from each other.

Thus, let us not 'jump to comclusions', Jacob....

Edward.

Earthling

Post Number: 558
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 03:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, do you have a problem admitting when you are wrong or not entirely correct?

No matter if you are wrong or correct, you seem awful defensive and prickly:

"I did NOT refer to Primary Telepathy in my posting what-so-ever, Jacob."

"Thus, I can not be that wrong, Jacob. "

"Thus, let us not 'jump to comclusions', Jacob.... "

---------------------------------
In other words, Thou doth protest a bit much, Edward.

From the GOT:

46) And if you are not equipped with good knowledge in the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the teaching of life, then do not decide to go out in order to spread the teaching of truth, rather be averse to such be cause
without sufficient knowledge you can do more harm than good (success), therefore you shall stay back (remain at home) with the other sedentary ones (ones remaining at home) if you are not sufficiently skilful (well-versed/well-read) in the teaching.

47) If you go out to spread the truth and you are not sufficiently skilful (well-versed/well-read), then you will increase the worries of those who are to be taught, and also your own worries, because it is through your insufficient
knowledge of the truth that you will run backwards and forwards without finding any stability, which gives rise to discord between you and the ones to be taught because some will listen to you and some will be against
you if you cannot explain the things of the truth to a sufficient extent (insufficiently), therefore leading to doubt and misunderstandings as well as outrage (acts of Gewalt).

48) And consider that many people who are unknowing of the truth and many unfair ones (irresponsible ones) are only concerned with striving for chaos and forging intrigues (guilefulnesses) against you, therefore they
maliciously slander (calumniate) you if you are not steadfast in the teaching of truth; so you shall wait with the delivering (spreading) of the teaching of truth until the truth prevails (thrives) in you to such an extent that you
are able to teach it rightfully, so that the unfair (irresponsible) conflict-seekers (troublemakers) who are unknowing of the truth cannot be averse to your explanation of the teaching of truth, the teaching of spirit, the
teaching of life.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page