Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 06, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through June 06, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Jacob

Post Number: 627
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 06:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I fully agree what Earthling said; he took the words right out of my mouth.

To quote Scott:

“I could be wrong, but I was under the impression Primary Telepathy actually involved a form of hearing the persons voice rather then sensing a feeling or impression. Of course we all get hunches, and intuitive insights, but I think that is different than Telepathy.”

Scott is explicitly talking about primary telepathy and how it is experienced, expressed in the material consciousness.
According to the spirit lessons, he is right.

The reply of Edward in his post 2090:

“Hi Scott....

When it comes down to it: Telepathy, is plain old Vibration (waves) in
format...and it will manifest itself through KNOWING....instead of your
mentioned concepts.”

Edward responds directly to Scott’s aforementioned post 2131, while Scott is talking about nothing else but primary telepathy, not any other form.

Ergo, Edward, your response was incorrect, what you seemed to describe is very similar to intuition, not (primary) telepathy.

From my point of view, I have learned two lessons:

1. Even when I have a (theoretical) knowledge about the spirit teaching, my empirical knowledge / experience is still far behind or I would have analyzed the event I had with Konstanze correctly. In my view I have to practice meditation, primary telepathy exercises and intuition exercises a lot more, in order to obtain the needed experience and empirical knowledge. Both theoretical knowledge and empirical knowledge are two sides of the same coin, theoretical knowledge without the empirical knowledge is worthless and empirical knowledge can’t be obtained easy without the theoretical knowledge.
It would be similar like baking a cake, you need to have the recipe with the ingredients, their quantities to even attempted to bake a cake, then you have to practice it baking it at the right temperature and time, the resulting cake, raw, right or burned will provide you with the correct empirical knowledge to fine-tune the amount of ingredients, temperature and time. Practice makes perfect, also in matters of consciousness-related development.

2. When I read your response Edward, which is in my opinion quite defensive, I realized the following (from this point speaking in general here, applicable to everyone)
Even when it’s an unpleasant feeling to realize that one is incorrect, you can take it from this point of view.
If you do realize your wrong, then you at least see the error in your ways and posses the ability to correct it, take it as a learning moment, a tiny bit of empirical knowledge which enhances you.
Be happy when you do realize your wrong about things, it shows that at you think about it and are aware about it. It’s much worse not being able to see when your wrong about things, in that case, nothing is learned.

Socrates said something beautiful: “I know, that I know nothing.” This means our ignorance, our unknowledge (Unwissen) is infinitely larger then our knowledge and we have to work from that perspective.
In the end, we are all students.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Hector

Post Number: 648
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 08:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Just a few thoughts....

Every wise person must always be able to accept (cope with) criticism and negative feedback. Hey, to participate in discussions and forums like this is not equal to receive praise and applause all the time.

I have been corrected (rectified) by others like Gaiaguys, Robyn, Memo00 or Matthew Deagle in the past, and it did help me a lot. I thank those members for getting my facts straight. There must exist balance between positive critic and negative critic. If my comments were constantly flattered and adulated, then I wouldnt learn anything from any other forum participant. Instead, I would just reaffirm and reassure what I already know, discarding other people's knowledge. To receive 100% negative feedback only is also not healthy and not constructive. That's not the way to go. We must keep a certain balance between positive and negative critics/feedback.

If he who criticises you is analizing your ideas in a neutral, objective and methodic way, then there is no reason to get angry or upset. You can get angry if some person tries to mock, despise and ridicule you without discussing your ideas.

I clearly accept and admit that there exist people who are more intelligent and evolved than me. On the other hand there will exist some other people less intelligent and less evolved that me. I must objectively confront what I already know with what others know. Always from a balanced, neutral, objective, methodic point of view.

The I, also called "ego" must give more and more space/room to the consciousness and to the spirit form in the course of evolution. The I (ego) does not feel confortable being corrected and critisized. But sooner or later the I will hand its supremacy to the consciousness and to the spirit form. The I gives shape to the human being's basic identity. But the human being is also defined and represented by another more refined, sublime, characteristic, intrisic type of identity. I am referring to the spirif form and probably also to the comprehensive consciousness block. The I (ego) always tries to reaffirm what it already knows. It is characterized by a certain inmobility and obstination. The spirit form in association with the CCB always tries to learn and discover new things, new facts, experiences, new knowledge. They are characterized by renewal, constant striving for higher goals, constant striving for higher lessons and higher knowledge. These are two different aspects of the human being's identity that must coexist until we reach the Arahat Athersata level.

I have shed some personal reflections here. Feel free to correct whatever you consider wrong or incorrect.

Saalome.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 482
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 10:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

“I know, that I know nothing.”
- Socrates

And yet, I am.
Fur leben.

Jacob

Post Number: 629
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 11:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Citation of Terentius: Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

English: I am a human being, so nothing human is strange to me.
Dutch: Ik ben een mens, dus niets menselijks is mij vreemd.
German: Ich bin ein Mensch, also ist mir nichts Menschliches fremd.
Salome,
Jacob

Edward

Post Number: 2095
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 02:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys....

I am only answering to MY perspective of WHAT 'I' have gathered.

Jacob, 'intuition' can NOT always be Authentic(and here is where KNOWING
comes in)...our intuition CAN fool you/One at times, that was my intension of the
two Distinctives.[Even YOU must have had times when your intuition Failed you,
just as we all have had....]

You must be Confused with...- Remote Viewing -, which IS a Real-time (viewing)
event, than that of someone transmitting an image (or whatever) to another
person.

Billy, did clearly say, that Telepathy in GENERAL is WAVES(to make it simple),
as would be even the Spiritual Symbols. Images just do not 'float' around,
Jacob!! You are WRONG there!

The advantage of (Telepathic) Spiritual Symbols being Waves...is that it can
not be retrieved by any malicious beings with whatever device they conjure up,
and try to misuse the symbols, etc. Only, High advanced individuals, like
Billy, or whom ever can access it can view them.

And that does make sense as Billy mentioning that it is Waves.

Person A sending to person B...sends the image or whatever the object is, in
his/her mind, and than...that than 'floats' in Waves through our sphere and
person B...has to try and retrieve it in his/her mind, if possible...but the
Waves still have to be Converted through the Material Consciousness(and
related components, etc) to from the image.

More simple:

A emails an image to B, the image is attached to the email...and you send it.
The email and image is than converted in the pc to numbers which goes off to
the server and through the cable to its destiny. When reaching its destiny,
the server, it enters the pc of B..which than converts the email and image by
the software in the pc (just as in A when sent), and the image can be viewed.

Jacob, WHY, the intensive...posting?

If you find my response 'defensive' HOW do you think I feel with your answer!?

We are both in the same boat, here, Jacob.

You have ben WRONG many times here also, as I have noticed and others about
the Meier Materials and you do not see me/us 'Jacob Bashing'! I am too Grown up
to do such childish non sense; only, shows the Weakness of the/that
individual. Not worth the energy.

If you do not agree with my answer: so be it! That is your choice. Just leave
everyone in their Value, and still keep your Respect to the individual, Jacob.

No need in 'bashing' an individual if you do not agree with him/her: act like
a Grown Adult and show you learnt something from the Spirit Teachings!

That is WHY you do not see me contributing to all those - childish posting
fights -...you see here, every now and than. You have Know-it-alls...against
Know-it-alls, which even those whom are FIGU members should be ashamed of!

Eddie, was correct when he posted a some/FIGU insight which was related to you
saying something Unappropriated to someone you did not agree with. I found it
even disgusting you saying that to that person, Jacob. You seem to be playing
the - Gunslinger - all of a sudden! I think you should show a more Respectable
response to the individuals you do not agree with and not play The
Know-it-all! In the begin, I respected you more than now, but after reading
some of your postings to those whom you do not agree with...you only ruined it
for yourself.

Nothing personal, just encountered from my perspective as did others...

Moderators, apologies for this long posting...

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 631
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 02:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Jacob, 'intuition' can NOT always be Authentic(and here is where KNOWING
comes in)...our intuition CAN fool you/One at times, that was my intension of the
two Distinctives.[Even YOU must have had times when your intuition Failed you,
just as we all have had....]"

Intuition is stems from the spirit consciousness to the spiritsubconsciousness / spirit central consciousness towards the material subconsciousness via the sensor to the material consciousness, which is in itself always correct, the spirit consciousness cant fail.
It's the interference of the material consciousness which often changes the initial answer, but this second answer stems from the material realm so its no intuition.

Anyway, I have based my postings on my studies of the spirit lessons since 1992 (1989 when I first studied the books), and have the authorisation of the CG49 and Billy to write about it.

I dont think I was rude or am a know-it-all, I just wont write on here that I agree with something when I actually dont.

"Nothing personal, just encountered from my perspective as did others..."

I counted my name 7 times, so it is personal, and I allow it being posted, with this reply.

I am asking all forum members willing to reply their honest opinion, negative or positive about my postings and what they think about it.

I am not offended just shake my head about your reply Edward.
I dont think that I am all-knowing, or whatever, the more I learn the more I realize I really know nothing.
I think it would be fair to backup your words with sources from the spirit teaching, FIGU books, spirit lessons, etc.
Salome,
Jacob

Earthling

Post Number: 559
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward, imo, no one was 'bashing' you, Jacob included.

Whether or not you were defensive, you come off defensive, again, in your post 2095. And you go on the offensive(bashing Jacob) as well. Whether or not you are bashing Jacob, you come off that way, imo.

You know, there is big upside in being wrong/incorrect; we learn something we did not know.

Not a big deal.

Techieatwork

Post Number: 169
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 04:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob: I find your messages truly useful.
Please keep them flowing.

Edward, we all are allowed to make mistakes.
We are also allowed to make the corrections and, only for one's own benefit, obtain personal lesson / teaching through the experience.

Don't take things too personally.
We are all in this as students.
Even Ptah is still learning.
Billy knows quite a bit, but is not a universes creator, so I take it he is also learning every single day.

I gather that if he is below AA level, then his still striving is for learning and evolving further, I may be wrong here, which is OK, since I am also learning.
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Ardie

Post Number: 82
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 08:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Please keep up the good work, jacob! I look forward to your informative posts. They are much appreciated.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 198
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

Perhaps from my unique perspective I can clear this up some.

There was much in 'contribution' and virtually nothing antagonistic or contradictory from anyone.

For example,

1) Scott wrote "...I was under the impression Primary Telepathy actually involved a form of hearing the persons voice rather then..."
2) Jacob wrote "What I didn't put in the post about my 'telepathic' event is that I actually SAW the picture in my mind."
3) Edward contributes "Telepathy, is plain old Vibration (waves) in format..."
4) Jacob contributes to Edward "what you seemed to describe is very similar to intuition, not (primary) telepathy."

So clearly, though they are discussing the same topic, they are contributing from different perspectives and aspects of the same thing or of similar or related.

I have learned to take a breath and carefully (consciously) read a post, without the perceived idea or the initial impression, and found that such (idea/impression) have been off-mark. Billy once said that intuition, when it is void of any emotional content, is from the Consciousness. A valuable lesson for us all is learned here, that we need to slow down a bit and utilize the Consciousness, when we read a post, as a form of exercise and development of this approach to increasing (strengthening the abilities of) our Consciousness.

In this case, Hector's post#648 does not apply to Edward. A simple reading of any of Edward's posts and one can see that Edward is mature in his spirituality. Edward is not here out of mere curiosity, but rather, he has gained a cognition of the verity of the Creation and its teachings. Edward has simply reacted to what would appear as everyone coming down on him. A careful reading of his post#2093 is clear (to me) that Edward is not being defensive. This could be misconstrued from his use of capital letters when writing the word "NOT" - were we to actually hear him say it, with body language and tone, we would see that he is not being defensive or yelling. Only attempting to clarify.

Hector (post#648): That is a great post, it will surely benefit everyone who reads it. I would say that the wise ones always do.

As to his being mistaken or not correct, at this point in Edward's spiritual development (based on his posts), he would not have an issue with correction or clarification. This is obvious. And on the other hand, I can say that Jacob was not coming from any harshness, but rather, was also sharing and attempting to give clarification and correctness of knowledge where he perceived the need for it.

Unfortunately, the limitations of a forum for a discussion is that, unlike a conversation, one can not interject a question for clarity or explain a statement for clarification. Which is what has happened here. We should be careful of not associating a tone or 'voice' to a posting since this will in many cases be off-mark unless we really tune in with the assistance of our Consciousness.

If everyone would please take a few minutes to read each posting carefully, you will see that in discussing the topic, different aspects related to or the composition of this ability, is what was misconstrued as apposing or conflicting.

Edward my friend, allow me to clarify that the post you refer to was towards others who commented insensitively and unconsciously towards a new member based on a post to him from Jacob in which his need for professional counseling was recommended.

= = = = = = =

To the best of my vocabulary to describe:
(would someone confirm the following with Billy and get any clarification or correction as it pertains to the actual experience, please?).

A well developed telepathic communication, from the sender, is received as (identical to) the experience of one's own speech.
What I mean is that when we speak to someone, we 'feel' the resonating vibration of the spoken words and their accompanying images, thoughts or the 'idea' we are trying to convey as we speak.
The sense of love (peaceful feeling) the receiver experiences is due to the character and nature (spiritual development) of the sender. Our Consciousness picks up on this aspect of the sender and thereby our psyche knows the heart of the sender. Thereby, we can know if we can trust the sender. As a child, should a member of the Plejaren Federation communicate with us, we would feel secure and safe with the telepath and thereby receptive to what they wish with us and the 'conversation' would feel natural and as real (clear/resonating/audible) as when we speak with someone.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Patm

Post Number: 64
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Originally Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 02:58 pm:

I enjoy your posts. You give good, honest responses to what others are trying to find.
I love to learn from you as I do with all that have something truthful to say on this forum. Please carry on for all of us still learning.

Salome,
patm

As it was then, also include today and the future.

patm

Patm

Post Number: 65
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 11:44 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Originally Posted on Friday, January 07, 2011 - 02:58 pm:

I enjoy your posts. You give good, honest responses to what others are trying to find.
I love to learn from you as I do with all that have something truthful to say on this forum. Please carry on for all of us still learning.

Salome,
patm

As it was then, also include today and the future.

patm

Calenwath

Post Number: 37
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 03:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, and Edward,

For my part, I have enjoyed reading and learning from the message board. I have the site email me w/each new post from everyone. I have found your information informative and enlightening. I have learned more as a result of just reading the many differant posts from everyone here. Id suggest we all make allowances for our own human condition, and that is to say, none of us have all the answers. However in sharing our ideas/knowledge we can all grow and progress in spiritual harmony.

Salome

Shane

Johnnybalmain

Post Number: 139
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 07:33 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This little exchange of the printed word has been another valuable learning experience as it has been in the past and will be in the future.
Thankyou All
Peace John

Sitkaa

Post Number: 483
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 08:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Citation of Terentius: Homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto

English: I am a human being, so nothing human is strange to me.
Dutch: Ik ben een mens, dus niets menselijks is mij vreemd.
German: Ich bin ein Mensch, also ist mir nichts Menschliches fremd."

-Jacob

This is more down to Earth, common sensical.

---Common sense - quite literally, the sense we share in common, (some might call it telepathy), for example, a sense of vibrational commonality, the gravity binding us to this planet.

But let you not step off the edge of the world. let you not let it go twirling through the universe, spinning round the galactic hole, not without you. Have some common sense, share this perspective with your fellow Earthling, for such is truly the quickest way to evolve, grasshopper, in fits and starts, jumping here and then there, and yet still bound by the gravity of our collective situation, our own crazy Earth.
Fur leben.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 11
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2011 - 09:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

We can agree that primary telepathy occurs between material individuals that are very close emotionally and often communicate utilizing their 6th (intuition) senses in which the next logical step is within the 7th sense realm, of which primary telepathy travels at the speed of light for 3 arc seconds upon death when all experiences/knowledge are being "deposited" in the memory banks to also include communicating within this brief period to those that are connected to this dieing person.

Thus, the receiver of such 7th sense (primary telepathy) will "hear" or "see" these frequency impulses from the person they love. Both the receiver and transmitter need to at the least, have previously established such a communicative "bond" of higher frequency value to "hear" or "see" such impulses, if you were in the same realm, then it is logical that you will experience the same message.

Spiritual telepathy is the next step up from primary telepathy and is not limited to the speed of light but actually travels at 10^7000 the speed of light. Which, if I'm correct, is the current form of communication during the Peace Meditation process in which benevolent ET's send their impulses to Earth. Since we're on this topic, do any of you ever attempt to "ride" these impulses back to its origins while meditating?

All of you give good posting, so why the hassle? We still need to figure out utilizing this ability on a routine basis instead of waiting until someone "kicks the bucket".

Earthling

Post Number: 560
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 05:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ancient Chinese Proverbs related to the recent discussion:
--------------------------------------------------------

Who is not satisfied with himself will grow; who is not sure of his own correctness will learn many things.

Great doubts deep wisdom. Small doubts little wisdom.

A fall into a ditch makes you wiser.

Do not use a hatchet to remove a fly from your friend's forehead.

Jacob

Post Number: 632
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 01:06 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A word about telepathy

1*
The Earth human in his current evolution is slowly starting to discover his ability to send thoughts from himself to another person in order to communicate with other means then vocal or any other non-verbal means.

This is called Telepathy: (Greek = far feeling) pure spiritual or material consciousness-related energetic-oscillation based means of understanding, transmission and communications process.

The very first form of telepathy in humans is called primary telepathy, which works mainly through the ear, the inner ear and the cochlear nerve to the brain, specifically to the neocortex of the cerebrum (big brain).
This communication takes place at the current lightspeed.

In the beginning this form of telepathy is very weak and manifests itself as a faint whispering somewhere in the material consciousness which position can not be determined, also when the sender is still inexperienced the telepathic communication is interrupted similar like a radio transmission on the very edge of its range.
Primary telepathy consists of thoughts, words and so-called real-images; those images are images of real existing objects like pictures, objects in nature and humans, etc.

Over time and through practice the telepathy improves to a form, which is purely based in the material consciousness, exactly from the neo-cortex of the human brain, still bound to single lightspeed.

The forms of telepathy are countless, in the material and both the spiritual.
In the material, there is not just primary telepathy, but also material-consciousness telepathy, psyche-telepathy, material-subconscious telepathy, impulse-telepathy, mind-reading and instinct telepathy.

Next to humans also animals and (higher) plantlife are capable of telepathy based on their form of consciousness (instinct-consciousness, etc.)
The exception is for spirit-telepathy, which is only possible for humans and pure-spiritforms.

2*
The sixth sense has nothing to do with telepathy; it is based in the solar plexus, which registers internal (your own feelings created by thoughts) and external feelings (feelings from other people)

The seventh sense is the “Empfindung” from the spiritual realm (the Gemüt), and this process involves the Pineal gland.
From this fact one can see that also the seventh sense has nothing to do with primary telepathy, but with communication with (the Gemüt), which is the spiritual counterpart of the halfmaterial psyche.

Then there is pure spiritual telepathy which ranges from 147x current lightspeed until 10>7000 lightspeed, however there is also Gemüt-telepathy, Empfindung-telepathy, etc)

Sources:
1* Geisteslehre Lehrebrief 17; pages 177-183 and Geisteslehre Lehrebrief 106; pages 1286-1295

2* http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/8892.html#POST31953
Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 2134
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 03:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob, that was very clear

Markcampbell

Post Number: 655
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 11:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob ,thank you ,that is very informative .If anyone could recognize a real telepathic event , that would be you . Thanks also for sharing your experience with the "swiss army knife" . I've had some experiences like that but have been pushed to the back of my mind from not sharing them with anyone . I will change my habit in the future and post them here , and people can tell that I din't !

Sitkaa

Post Number: 485
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 01:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The more accurate this conversation on telepathy gets, the more interesting it becomes. Thanks Edward : )

So, if I am to understand you correctly, telepathy is less about knowing the 'flavor' of one's sense of self in certain situations (for example, alone in a quiet room), and more about tuning into thoughtfields that are not necessarily self-delimited. If so, then it is easier to tune-in to thoughtfields which use similar patterns of relationships (for example, languages and logic systems). In other words, it is easiest to tune into the thoughts of people with whom you share the most in common.

Knowing how to discern your own thoughts, when in fact you do not 'own' them, is like learning how to recognize oneself: who you think you are is mostly about what you pay attention to. (But this is falling towards perspectives, a more nebulous topic for now.) Telepathy, then, is reduced to something more easily delineable, more objectively reproducible. We are already developing techniques to read thoughts technologically, as well as with mental gymnastics (like remote viewing).

People always seem to want to learn telepthy. What would a social prescription for engendering telepathy look like? Developing a society where all the people in it grow up around the same experiences, speak the same language, have much the same views? This might engender telepathy, but diversity of experience enlivens the pot. Considering the social injustices that occur on our planet on a continual basis, such a telepathic thinking awareness would drive one insane, and in short order, were it not for our ability to not pay attention to these thoughts, to tune-them out because they are not our own.

Relatedly, here's an interesting question for your you's. What might a consciousness 'bomb' look like? Would it be EM-based? Hallucinogen -based? What might its effects be? Confusion? Inability to recognize one's 'own' thoughts? And what might its effective radius be? Individual? Planetary?
But I Babel.
Fur leben.

Edward

Post Number: 2099
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 03:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa...

Wise words you speak there!

Is indeed, something to consider.

And 'yes', some good questions you conjure up, there....

Edward.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 17
Posted on Monday, June 06, 2011 - 01:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Thanks for the detailed analysis regarding the 6th and 7th senses, however I would like to emphasize that regardless of what concepts or ideas may portray from the simple to complex, eventually it’s the individual who process this information that really matters which determines the quality of evolutionary benefits being “derived” from such endeavors.

People should always be aware of the foundation(s) they currently stand on which includes the past, present and future by utilizing BEAM’s materials when attempting to digest “emerging” concepts and be aware that every step is related to the next and often dependent on mastering these before moving on to higher realms of awareness and the reason why humans are correlated to “being”.

For example: your quote: 2*
the sixth sense has nothing to do with telepathy; it is based in the solar plexus, which registers internal (your own feelings created by thoughts) and external feelings (feelings from other people)

If one does not master the 6th sense, then how will that person even contemplate the next and highest sense of material being, which is the 7th?

The next quote: The seventh sense is the “Empfindung” from the spiritual realm (the Gemüt), and this process involves the Pineal gland.
From this fact one can see that also the seventh sense has nothing to do with primary telepathy, but with communication with (the Gemüt), which is the spiritual counterpart of the halfmaterial psyche.

Here we see a “breakup” of the functionalities of the senses, similar to current medical science that attempt to categorize individual parts and not take into consideration its “unique” component that also plays an important role of the overall “performance” of awareness. From what I can gather, creational harmony is the merging of energy and events, not the separation into components, similar to FIGU special bulletin 038, that everything is connected and should be viewed as a whole event with each contributing as a composite entity.

Here is a quote from Billy “The Sixth and Seventh Senses: “So, it is always the thoughts and their feelings which -as a form of telepathy -radiate from the brain and go "on journeys". So, therefore, sensitive human beings can "feel" -that is to say, perceive with the seventh sense -if they are observed by others, just as they can, however, also perceive if a human being is in need or dies, if that human being sends out his thoughts and feelings to the sensitive person who then perceives the "call", and so forth, in a feinstoffsinnlich way, or, by means of spiritual-fine-sensitive feeling.”

I don’t mean to strike down your comments, but just trying to keep things on “track” and open to corrections and not personal attacks. Speaking about senses, telepathy, material and half-material concepts I would like to share a personal experience that opens or addresses these concepts from a very different point of view completely devoid of contamination aspects that we unfortunately encounter while growing up and concerns an encounter with one type of half-material being.

It happened more than 35 years ago when I was no more than 18 months old, maybe younger, but I do recall being in diapers at that time. I was alone playing with a ball on the bed when suddenly a little man appeared walking next to the bed, he was translucent but definitely had a physical body although one can see through it. I couldn’t speak at that time because the speech ability was not yet developed, but I wanted to play with that entity and “invited” him to sit on the pillow. Instantly he appeared there, sitting on the pillow, there was no jumping on the bed or walking over, just a transformation from the floor to the pillow. I noticed where that entity was sitting, there was no indentation on the pillow that he sat on and could see right through him where there should be that indentation. Then I pushed the ball towards him, I could sense a form of apprehension coming him (maybe its an emotional response to a sort of aggressive move on my part, even though it was not). The entity just raised one hand and the ball came rolling back without even touching it. That brought instant happiness and I laughed, I could sense my mother looking from the opened door to the kitchen with a sense of wonder, but she could not see this entity.

I then started to think it this entity was real or not so approached it slowly and “grabbed” it, my hands went right through it and met together around the stomach area. He looked straight into my eyes and I could sense thoughts of betrayal and disappointment, which I regretted at the same time, then I noticed his eyes where a light blue in color and he disappeared never to reappear again. From what I recall, this entity was between 6-12 inches tall, white and male who did not speak, but communicated via thoughts as the same as myself.

This is a true story and can be confirmed by the Plejarens if so they wish, I have photographic memory of such events of which this is just one of them. The moral of this is that we should keep an open mind to things that we do not yet understand even with all the materials on hand, the most important is what is “stored” inside yourself that must be utilized with BEAM’s materials. Sometimes one should not become too logical trying to analyze things, but rather become “ONE” with its unique characteristic endeavors, these are experiences beyond what any concept or words will ever convey.

Had I not attempted to grab this entity to satisfy my logical inquire, and then maybe I could have at least got to know his name? Maybe Jacob or others could also describe your experience in telepathy it would be much more productive then worry which senses or what mechanisms are responsible for these experiences, I think its much easier to relate to. Because frankly speaking, I don’t really give a hoot about terminology, but surely would like to become more aware of being/Being/BEING as these are also connected and not separate even though technically “it” appears so. All one has to do is reference the spirit of Nokodemjon, currently incarnated in a material human being of BEAM.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page