Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 13, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through June 13, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Calenwath

Post Number: 32
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2011 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it Smukhuti, we live in the course material belt, spirit forms not residing in this place, reside in the fine material belt. I dont have much more info besides that, but thats just from the contact notes.

Salome

Shane

Lth

Post Number: 91
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2011 - 03:21 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The spirit form lives in the spirit realm which is in the vicinity of > (around) the planet on which its last personality died. Thus the spirit > stays in the material universe belt but not in the coarse material > dimension.

Mahigitam

Post Number: 323
Posted on Sunday, February 13, 2011 - 05:23 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is so special about superior Colliculus, place where spirit-form rests...Non-Dualists argue how could an immaterial spirit enter or gets binded to a material body..
So when Billy says that spirit and body makes an unity,spirit is +ve and body is -ve...so the fusion takes place...How does this +ve and -ve look like...and what is meant by when we say something is +ve or -ve...
What a thing is relationship, if we closely observe, relationship is much more subtle, more swift than lightning, more vast than earth, for relationship is life - Jiddu Krishnamurthy

Smukhuti

Post Number: 531
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 07:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

+ve is the active part/source while -ve is the passive part/target.

If we consider a dry cell, current flows from the +ve pole/cathode to the +ve pole/anode.
[Let's not get into technical part of electrons moving in the opposite direction, cations, anion, etc. ]

Similarly, we can imagine spirit energy flowing from the spirit to the energize the body.

Also, we use our spirit to access the CCB (consciously or unconsciously) like we use your eye to read a book. So our spirit is the +ve and CCB the -ve.
Saalome.
Suv

Smukhuti

Post Number: 532
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was wondering that when our spirit is in the other side between lives, it is like recharging the battery. Should then the CCB be +ve and spirit -ve?

Something is not adding up here.
Saalome.
Suv

Rarena

Post Number: 652
Posted on Monday, February 14, 2011 - 11:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Mahigitam,

We are both spiritual and physical... most of us tend to be in the physical, such as... enjoying physical sensing via the five senses connected to the following physical organs: Ears, Eyes, Nose, Skin and Tongue... but what about the other two senses? It is my understanding; 6.) Correct intuitive Perception and 7.) Deep deep feeling... such as... those connected to spirit, we don't see them yet they obviously exist.

Often mistaken for ESP or parasympathtic somehow "supernatural" perceptions... the aforementioned two senses connected to our spiritual side are as described by the Meier material... completely normal, completely natural and are capable of perceiving up to three light seconds away... roughly around 600,000 miles if you will allow your consciousness to expand beyond your body, using correct knowledge, that far.

Just as it is possible for us to determine: the red sky in morning (sailors warning) means a day of storm or red sky at night (sailors delight) means mild weather for that night... we can see the future with our intuition, our congnition, perception and our deep, deep feeling or empathy of another... It is a wise human being who can learn from another. And it is often the most harsh and difficult experiences we endure that leaves the most lasting memory or perception of it's moral or correct way of thinking... Is this right? Look back at the worst times of your life, and if you learned from the experience it was a great learning lesson... So it is with physical lessons often called mistakes as they occur, but become great vectors of learning in our consciousness.

So... without our physical organs, we can determine, depending upon our personal evolution, of course... that we should not follow that specific route or plan... because somewhere in our past (maybe even a past lifetime... a former reincarnation) we learned the hard way this is not the correct route or procedure for us to persue.

How many thoughts can you fit into an organ the size of a grapefruit??? and with more thinking is there more weight to that grapefruit??? No... so it is with spirit, non physical, non living, foreceable forcelessness which resides, we are told, in our Superiour Colliculus: our connection to it... non physical, non temporal, cognitive, harmonious, peaceful, mostly unconscious to the physical being we call our body. BTW... it is far more complex than explained here... that is for you to joyfully discover.

Where it is thought of... consciously, cognitively is the realm of spirit. That which does not live and can therefore never die. It can easily be ascertained via logic and all the proof in the world will not make it so... without logic and reason being firmly engaged...

Life as we are most aware of... that is... the physical... is inextricably connected to death... it is inevitable... although spirit... not alive as we know life (physical) is not, except through us... and can never die... it does not live, but it exists without life... eternally until it's rest cycle which of course as all... has it cycle.

The Superior Colliculus is located behind the eyes (windows to the soul... more correctly... to the spirit) at the upper tip of the spinal column. It is a teeny tiny spark of The Creation that enlivens every cell of our body... and is all important as to instigate life in our bodies.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 533
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 08:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Please can you comment on my post 532 above?
Saalome.
Suv

Jacob

Post Number: 591
Posted on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 - 09:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The spirit is accumulating, processing impulses from the previous material life to truth, knowledge and wisdom, the CCB is changed back to neutral energy in that process, in preparation for the next life.
In the next life the spirit will gain a higher level of development, which will also express itself in the newly formed and neutral CCB which has no direct connection to the new one.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Edward

Post Number: 2007
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 01:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam....

Your: how could an immaterial spirit enter or gets binded to a material body..

I think it was mentioned some time back.

The Mother's Vibrations plays part, here. In this case, as what I understand
is that this also applies to the foetus; child to be. All within the framework
of Creational Law this is implemented. Both, manifesting in the same
Vibrational frequency, if you will.[Gravitates, to the Compatible configuration
of the mentioned....]

And your: How does this +ve and -ve look like...and what is meant by when we
say something is +ve or -ve...

Well, of course, a/the + and the - can be visualized.

Take for instance, the Day and Night...which is also part of this Duality. We
need both, to exist. That is just a Logical Creational cycles process which
pertains LIFE.

Just, as the Spirit-form would with the Material Shell/Body.

And the Male and Female....etc...

The + (stronger) and - (weaker) is just a Natural process which should bring
Balance and even Equilibrium, if you will...to them both as well as their
surrounding, or environment, etc.

And when there is Balance and even Equilibrium, all will function properly as
it should; in accordance to Creational Law.

Edward.

Elreyjr

Post Number: 222
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2011 - 05:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv,

re your post 510, hope this will fill some gap:

source:http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/12/10203.html#POST41840

"Elreyjr

Hello,

what happens to the spirit while awaiting reincarnation?
Jun

Since the spirit exists in timelessness, you can say that it rests or slumbers in a waiting position. In that state it can absorb (aufnehmen) information from the storage banks of the overall consciousness block (formerly called comprehensive consciousness block; see http://dict.figu.org).
Another term for that state: slumber-like state of rest."

Jun
My will be done

Sauroman11

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 10:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"It's your personality/material consciousness who resists and acts on assumptions."
Jacob, how and when my material consciousness learned, that killing animal or human, violence, pain, chaos is bad, how things fascinate me, why nature, animals, humans are beautiful but can't explain why, how I understand proportions, ideas? What is instinct?
You see such things require to have experience, knowledge and it had to be gained many past lives.
We are born not with just blank mind.

Jacob

Post Number: 612
Posted on Tuesday, March 15, 2011 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The Material consciousness is, except for a basic programming, blank at the beginning of each life.
A simple example is a baby, a baby has to be taught to use and understand a language and many other skills, including walking needs to be trained (even when the basic impulse is in each human, since prehistoric times)
You as a person are mainly the product of your current life, your parents, your family, your surroundings, education, experiences, etc. even when impulses from previous personalities of former lives have an influence(in unbalanced and balanced ways), the most powerful influence is in the here and now.
Your spiritform, my spiritform and every other spiritform of every still material human in this universe is basically an engine, which becomes more powerful each life due to accumulated spiritual knowledge and wisdom.
The more powerful the spiritform, the more powerful the personality becomes and more focused towards fulfilling the natural creative laws and directives.
I would advice you to obtain the Talmud Jmmanuel, which contains a lot of very good information about all of this.
Salome,
Jacob

Sonik_01

Post Number: 207
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 03:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering, when one prays, whether it be to a statue, or actually to the spirit or to Creation, is it just based on beliefs? Or is there actually something that changes within a person when one prays to one's spirit or to Creation? What about the 'Mein Geist' prayer? Is that the only prayer we should use? Are there others?

Indi

Post Number: 593
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 05:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sonik

Re praying to a statue or to the spirit or to Creation:

Billy has written an article on how to pray, containing two prayers, and it can be found in Bulletin No. 71. I am currently translating it and will post it somewhere when it is finalised.

In this article he mentions briefly that praying to a God, or son of God, is related to God-delusion and religious cult behaviour respectively, and I will add to this, praying to a statue of a being purported to be of so-called divine origins can be included here.

These are to do with belief in an imaginary being/beings who may grace you with their favour if you pray hard enough or are worthy enough.

So, these are belief driven in that those praying have faith that these unverified divine beings CAN be prayed to in your times of need and that this is the right thing to do. These kinds of prayers usually are straight requests for favours or saving someone from some impending doom etc...... There is no or very little if any, mention of personal responsibility in all this.

On the other hand, praying to Creation or to the spirit form, is indirectly praying to one's own consciousness.

He explains that when you pray to Creation, you are speaking to your spiritform and you thereby are indirectly speaking or praying that is, carrying on a conversation with your consciousness.

And when you pray to your spirit form directly, you are also indirectly communicating with your consciousness.

(tentative translation)
"With a prayer, what is important is that you do not plead and do not ask, but that you simply state the existing facts and ask Creation or your spirit that which is necessary to be done. This prayer thereby does not become a religious experience and religious worship and neither a performed ritual and ceremonial babble, but rather a conversation which you carry on with your own consciousness, where you give guidelines/directives in order for those things you aspire to, to be fulfilled."

The article then describes an ancient conversational prayer created by Nokodemion and used by all the prophets of his line, up to today. He goes on to say that "The form of these conversational-prayers are also a form of meditation, and can therefore be used also in this manner."

Then the published spirit prayer is given as another example of one of these conversational prayers.

Billy says that when you converse with your spiritform, you are automatically talking to your consciousness, which gets used to it very quickly, and you can influence it in this manner by your will and achieve what you want.

He then mentions that you can use a freeform, less structured conversational prayer as well, in which you include those things that concern you and which you want to attain. These can be formed completely according to your own will, and you can be confident that it really works.

I hope this helps answer your question

Robyn
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Sonik_01

Post Number: 208
Posted on Thursday, May 19, 2011 - 09:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok Thanks Robyn, very informative. I will look up that bulletin. This is the answer I was looking for. Thank You!

Sonik_01

Norm

Post Number: 1430
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 07:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Robyn, Great stuff. I need to get more of this. Looking forward to more.
My Website

Markcampbell

Post Number: 654
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2011 - 11:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks for sharing that Robyn . The "conversation with self to give yourself guidelines" is just as if you were speaking to a wise friend who is an expert in health matters , for example , and we all have such an expert somewhere within our subconscience , I think .
It's so clear and simple , really , it's sort of like not asking a question gets you no answer , and asking one does .

Salome , Mark

Hawaiian

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 04:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Edward,

2007 postings? Are you going to write a book? :-)

Well I have to make a comment on the energy processing between males (slightly +) and females (slightly -) I don't think its a matter of who is stronger or weaker, but that both balances out for the purpose of evolutionary reasons.

If one is to categorize a human female as slightly negative (-) one has to realize that she carries the XX chromosomes. Which is essentially much more robust then the males XY, simply because it must be so in order to support not just her life cycle, but also in the event of supporting additional life through its 9 month cycle and passing on inherited characteristics through breast milk.

Also, if one is proficient in electronic flow, when disconnecting your car battery, it is wise to first remove the negative - side FIRST, because it supplies current to ALL circuits of your car including all the electronic devices. Doing the opposite MAY cause damage to some components, especially the one-way diodes, some located in the alternator and circuit boards.

I apologize to my female counter-parts for doing a simple comparison of a car's circuit, although the human females are much more complicated, this simple flow of energy is easy to understand. Thus I would assume that females are not weaker or negative in nature, but process energy in a different way than males and both need each other in order to evolve further.

Hope the moderator don't toss this out because it is somewhat related to spirit forms and psyche because both utilizes energy.

Edward

Post Number: 2096
Posted on Sunday, June 05, 2011 - 03:45 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian....

I have no problems with your joke....

Am familiar with your points.

Well, you should see it all from the point of view that both should become
Balanced with each other as it does with opposing poles. You have the Feminine
and the Maculate...which should reach the mentioned. But, due to Cult
Religious Indoctrination etc., they only distanced themselves from each other.

Thus: the Balance of the two should regain itself.

And as I mentioned here before in the past: they BOTH have their own purpose
in life as being who they are and what they are - Male and Female -. And both
contribute to Life as we know it.

And as I mentioned here before: that they both have their own Configuration in
Energy load, if you will, that suits their being. Just as everyone does, even
though we start off with similar 'charge'; so to speak.

Do not get me wrong: I Never said females being 'weak' as in being a Weakling!

But, further you have the idea of the concept I was trying explain....

Good to hear your ideas; you are Thinking as it/you should be....

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 2144
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 06:46 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Someone mentioned to me recently who is involved with Billy and the Plejarens teachings, that when the spirit leaves the body it travels to the stratosphere where it resides until its return. Has anyone come across this information before?

Thanks
Scott

Jacob

Post Number: 650
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 07:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

That person must have translated some words out of the Spirit lessons very very poorly.
This statement that someone has mentioned is nonsense, when the spiritform leaves the body, it moves into the beyond just like the CCB.
I have never read anything like this in the materials.
Salome,
Jacob

Dez

Post Number: 2
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 07:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

When the spirit form leaves the body and goes into the beyond, does it stay roughly in the same vicinity where it/person died, and will it reincarnate roughly in the same area/country too?

Thank you Dez

Scott

Post Number: 2145
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 08:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

My only interpretation might be the spirit form resides in the region of the stratosphere, of course this denotes a physical location and the spirit is non-material, but for instance when the spirit is within the brain, it resides behind the eyes, so in that sense its location is within 3 dimensions.

Thanks
Scott

BTW, this person does read the spirit lessons, but like you say it may be a bad translation/interpretation or something to that effect.

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page