Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 16, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through June 16, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:19 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi to all. Very active posting from my viewpoint. I think this is the appropriate place for my words. I understand the world of thoughts is very dominant over our lives and leads our life in every aspect. I have been confused about some occurences lately. Basic meditation is one thing but a few times I have become numb and feel a rigorious vibration in my face and body. I have in the same instance felt intense fear and in both instances a weird thud and seeing the ceiling with my eyes closed, the feelings were so intense only the word rollercoaster can be an appropriate comparison. My question is do you think my unconscious consciousness plays a role? Unconscious fears? I have also been able to pick up on precise things about what people are about to speak to me to the last detail also knowing exact things beforf they have happened that no one could have assumed. More so the more i read the material. Any thoughts on the occurences or suggestions? I also have a substantial sensitivity to light, tvs etc. After

Indi

Post Number: 601
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:45 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

IMO you should just not worry about these things. Watch them with the observer part of you, and don't give meaning to them.

Getting caught up in your own personal experiences when doing something like meditation is your own experience and can become detrimental to analyse and look for answers etc... and no-one can explain what it is as there are too many factors that make it your own unique experience.

If fears arise, then just notice them, and don't feed any energy to them.
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Markcampbell

Post Number: 666
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neutralperson ;

You should just relax and above all , trust yourself . You may have a little fear about some lingering religiousness or other social conditioning that could affect your meditation , but it's OK . You have to start somewhere .
Enjoy everything that you bring yourself by self-retraining .

Cheers , Mark

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 7
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Forgive me. I have access to the internet only by phone. The last part of my question is do you think my experiences coincide with eduards statements about the adverse forces of meditation we will encounter with diligent practice. Or do u think I created these occurences through my material consciousness? What striked me the most is the thud sound, also forgetting to mention I felt something get on the bed. The reason why im asking this is why would I see the ceiling in detail! Thanks! And remember if people ever tell u its boring outside simply reply enjoy nature in its completeness and wholeness and how everything is perfect in the exact moment.

Hawaiian

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 01:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, are you the one responsible for the demise of Semjase when she hit her head on the radiator? If not, then my apologies and for as Michael, your comments speak for itself quite clearly as to be expected in the first place.

To the others as well, only time will tell, there are so many "fill in the blanks" with personal agendas that "validate" one's so called "logical reasoning" derived from these materials, yet fail to address that AWARENESS is absolute and that words are too coarse to fully express its true meanings, why does pure non-material BEING not use words but symbolic "images" to communicate? Nothing is perfect, but only relatively perfect, so does it mean “your way is the only way or the highway”?

The Elementarwesen term is the first I've heard of and have you wondered why you have NOT experienced any encounters with such? Maybe you don't have what it takes to understand such encounters and we will find the resolution to this matter when Billy himself analyzes this to put it to rest once and for all.

I hope the Plejarens are watching for they know the truth of what I just described which also indicates your level of evolution, gauging from the various responses so far.

It was a test to see how members of FIGU will react to a case-study encounter of a basic level. Too bad we will not experience the next level which gets more complex and further tests out more creational knowledge in regards to both the material and non-material interactions amongst other humans as well as Fluidal influences and other things.

So MODERATORS, am I banned from ever posting here on forth? Or do you plan to continue the “status quo” since you have the POWER to do so? I hold no grudge or ill feelings, may peace and harmony be with you always in your own uniqueness’ of free will endeavors, maybe our encounter was not meant to be in this time and dimension. Aloha Kakou

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 540
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey there nuetral person,
i have decided to reply to your inquiry, because i feel i may be of some assistance to you and your concern.
i have a little experience in meditation, as well as my own journey with concentration excersizes etc...
i have experienced what you mention. the first few times (and i could nme a few different kinds of experiences)i too felt fear. after some deliberation, i had determined that this was due to having went through a relatively new experience.
when i willfully put myself into a waking dream so to speak, often the reaction is that there is a paranoia with in my, or discomfort, an uneasy feeling that relates to some looming unseen enemy, and i pull out of the dream willfully.

i think it should be said that ones activities and mindset are paramount to the experience of a following meditative excercise and resulting state. with that said, i have noticed that such uneasyness only arises when i have neglected to conciously tell myself a goal or purpose before engaging in certain excercizes.
when i have a clear outlook on what i intend to accomplish, positive and curious results arise.

my advice to you would be to be of a neutral opinion in regards to what you might get out of a meditation session. personally, i mostly do not expect anything specific, only look foreward to the possiblity of discovering something new and intriguing.

hope this can be of some help to you.

Jacob

Post Number: 658
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 07:14 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

When the thing with Semjase happend, I was about 4 years old and living in Holland. Seems your not familiar with the situation and history of FIGU.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Michael_horn

Post Number: 412
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 05:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaaian,

Is there something about just being one of the ordinary, not so evolved human beings, who are doing there best to mature in their thinking, self-responsibility, etc. that isn't enough for you?

Do you feel the need to try to assert what is obviously, transparently nothing special at all in order to elevate yourself here?

If so, I would only ask: why?

I think that while our interest in various personal "experiences" is quite understandable, we might really benefit from not giving so much, if any, attention and emphasis to very subjective matters.

It's possible that someone can have a certain experience here and there and not, to use Hawaiian's words, "have what it takes" to get along, work with, contribute to, have respect for...others.

So I'd vote for minimizing what seems to mainly lead to opportunities to display otherwise unacknowledged feelings of inferiority, resentment, etc. for the more meaningful exchanges that teach by example that we are...getting it.

Hector

Post Number: 656
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 07:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian, Billy said in the past that many earth humans have become "sensation/s junkies"....What does this mean? That one of their most precious goals in life is to aspire to recollect as many "sensational" moments as possible. Sensational moments are activities like extreme sports (adrenaline discharge), try diverse kinds of drugs (lsd, opium, anphetamines, psychotropic drugs in general), try to "feel", "sense" and experiment paranormal experiences (ouija, orbs, ufo's, poltergeists...)

Some earth humans are hunters after the ultimate paranormal and unexplainable experience, which they afterwards offer to the public as their trophy. To be direct witness of these "unique and exclusive" events makes these people feel important, and it calms their urge to get their paranormal experience "fix".

I'm a very normal guy who never saw a UFO, never saw a poltergeist, orb or Elementarwesen. And I'm not interested in those things because the paranormal scene is full of people that are more interested in getting their applause, praise and fame, than in learning the truth behind those strange phenomena. Most of the forum participants here are neither interested in such matters.

Our "agenda" is mostly dedicated to much simpler, important or vital tasks, like informing people about overpopulation, about what happens after death, informing people about the dangers of religion, politics, pollution, inequality, human psychology, human history, etc....I think you receive quite negative feedback because some members perceive that you insist in validating your experience with the Elementarwesen, and such matters are not of much interest here. The people who can validate your experiences are not to be found in this forum, but in Schmidrüti and Erra. And I guess they do not want and are the least interested in validating your personal experiences with elementarwesen.

Anyway if I was you I would write a personal letter to Billy. If he does not reply, it means that he also has better things to do than certificating other peoples paranormal experiences. My words are not meant to upset you, I am rather trying to help you understand why other forum participants reacted the way they reacted.

Regards.

Justsayno

Post Number: 388
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 11:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Shawn, I understand and appreciate what you said. But I also remember how you vetted me. You asked me if my name was Nancy and I said it wasn't. All I want to know is at what point this forum turned into the Spanish Inquisition? I think Jacob and Hawaiian should have taken this off forum and discussed it privately.
Hi Hector, I agree with what you stated but sometimes by asking other people about things it helps you get a better prospective. Is there something wrong with that? Had I known about Hawaiians experience with the elementarwesen I would have just sent him the link. But since he posted it on here I thought it was only right that I post about what it could have been. It was after all, a question to Billy, what is wrong with bringing that to light? There have been many truths which have sprung from so called myths, but are you saying we shouldn't discuss it? You're right, he should have went directly to Billy and I feel bad that I encouraged him to post on here.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jacob

Post Number: 661
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Justsayno,

The cause of my reaction towards Hawaiian is not based about his alleged experience with Elementarwesen, not at all even. I cant say if it is true or false, just based on my knowledge it seems very improbable, yet not impossible. I could be wrong and if I am, then so be it and I learn from it.
It was most certainly some of his unfounded statements about his own personality which caused me and others to react.
When a person writes on this forum, regardless who it is, should expect a reaction, either positive, negative or neutral.
When I think back about my 7 years on this forum, I dont think I have a track record of submitting people to a Spanish Inquisition.
I have disengaged from this issue and have now a neutral stance, the forum is for every member, not just one.
Salome,
Jacob

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 11:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Surely your words are of help Peter. The only thing I am stumped on is why or thru wat process did I see the ceiling with my eyes closed for? The intense rapidly increasing feeling almost felt like I was going to die if I did not force myself out of the observation process. Thanks. My name is Alex by the way. Either way I can be addressed.

Kingman

Post Number: 865
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sheila,

Vetting is important is it not? Allowing a string of posts of high strangeness to flow through untested would seem illogical. Here at this thread, Thinking and Thoughts, I think it would be the proper thing to do, even if all this has gone off topic. See how that last sentence doesn't really make a lot of sense, yet I can squeeze a smidgeon(sounds like pidgeon) of topic relatedness out of it. Confusing things is a talent we don't really need at FIGU USA.

Hawaiians desire to remain anonymous is quite allowable without any question. I think his position of superiority(in his mind) requires his need to present himself and all his glory. Jacob and Hector have posted some very wise words that I think makes all our reactions to Hawaiian understandable.

Spanish Inquisition? Really!? Maybe that was some Justsayno humor. Have a nice day Sheila.
a friend in america
Shawn

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 215
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 01:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello everyone,

My only hope is that Hawaiian and others will study the TJ and the Goblet of Truth in order to gain a foundation of knowledge with which they can re-evaluate their experiences. Thereby gain beautiful cognitions and insights. Due to the realism of experiences and lacking Creational knowledge regarding the various aspects of our Being; the perceptions of experiences are no different than a conviction of deities, demons and, in the case of children, tooth fairies and Santa Claus. A conviction is no different than faith. Hawaiian has failed to recognize the fact that maybe there is something he does not know. His conviction is no different than a religious person's belief and I hope he may stop to think for a moment.

He needs to slow down and take a minute to realize that the underlying spirit of the responses to him have come from well meanings and good intentions.

If some e.t. visited me and portrayed themselves as a God and gave me experiences with their technologies that would convince me they were a God, then my conviction would be the same. And I would really believe that I was a prophet (if they told me to establish some church for example).

Coming across the Mission and the Teachings, I would have a battle with the neural belief programmings within the neural nets in my brain. I would have to take steps to prove or disprove the conviction. And if I am the one who approached the Teachings, then I would have to first study them in order to make an educated evaluation.

If anything conflicts with his conviction, there is the tell tale sign that he should slow down, study, seek and ask until a complete knowledge surfaces within his consciousness that leads to a cognition of Truth.

This struggle of his is obviously one of those "things" his spiritform reincarnated for. Has he wondered that perhaps the friction he's getting has something to do with this valuable lesson he was meant to learn in this life time....or the next one; if he doesn't learn it now?

It would be sad and such a waste and a loss. Not just to Hawaiian, but to our efforts as a collective to work together towards our hopeful impact on the global human family.

Hawaiian, my friend, release yourself from the neural programmed convictions, humble yourself towards your own inner Consciousness and your need to grow and expand this Consciousness.

Please, don't waste this opportunity. If you must for now, hold on to your convictions until your studies prove otherwise. You have mentioned there are some experiences you wish to approach Billy about. This is a wise acknowledgment that someone may have something to say that will either confirm or correct.

You must analyze and contemplate what is really behind these experiences and convictions you have derived from them and how these will assist in your growth as an incarnated spiritform.

Ask yourself this question friend: "If there is a lesson my spiritform was meant to learn in this life time, how are these experiences designed, intended or subjecting me towards that lesson?

If you have not yet studied the available translated works, you are doing yourself a great disservice; for you have nothing to weigh against nor any foundation with which to make an educated sound analysis.

Please consider and know that this comes from the heart and that nothing but your wellness and spiritual growth is intended and hoped for.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Kingman

Post Number: 866
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 02:41 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I disagree Jacob,

I think Hawaiian has a streak of agenda driving his posts. He's got reality in his postings, just not our reality. I have been confronted before, and deal with such actions on a daily basis in political discussions I torture myself with, that are based in an agenda-Land.

Some of Hawaiians original position was someones claim that his position in life would be challenged if he was to reveal himself. That's fine. Then you shouldn't be in our kitchen if you can't take our heat. But we still love ya.
a friend in america
Shawn

Jacob

Post Number: 665
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 02:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indi, Scott and myself are moderators, if we notice someone has an hidden agenda against this Forum and FIGU we will intervene in a logical manner.

(Message edited by jacob on June 15, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 217
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 03:21 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob,

Would you expound a bit and explain what is meant by "logical violence" so that those who don't know will understand that it does not refer to "a justified physical attack" (assault) on a person? This is how it would read to someone in English if they are not aware of its meaning (definition). Thnx

Salome,
Eddie

Edit from Jacob: I have edited my post to avoid misunderstandings, thanks for pointing this out.

(Message edited by jacob on June 15, 2011)

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 9
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 05:38 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No affense to the admins, but I feel my questions might not be discussed as much as I hoped based off of the topic hawaiin. Should I discuss it further elsewhere? Thanks. Hopefully you all are fine, and remember the key to consciousness evolution and long life and high vitality is good sleep: Consistantly!

Indi

Post Number: 602
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Neutralperson

You have a lot to live up to with that username :-)

Re your complaint about not getting enough discussion about your meditation experience:

Firstly, it is not up to the 'admin'/moderators to respond to someone's query. Secondly, there is no rule that says any question someone has will be discussed as equally in depth as someone elses is. Obviously, you can see reasons why this could be the case.

I would also like to point out again, that this forum works best when the TOPICS are discussed, not personal info. EVerytime someone comes on and asks people's opinion on their own personal stuff, it inevitably ends up in disappointment by the querant, or frustration and other such feelings by the members trying to 'help' people with something that just can't be helped.

As I said earlier to you, noone can really tell you what it is you are experiencing. If you use logic and analyse your own experience, then simply, if it causes you stress or some damage of some kind to perform the meditation, then maybe this is not an activity you should be pursuing at this time, especially on your own.
Doing meditation and self hypnosis without doing harm to ourselves, requires our psyche to be quite balanced. If it isn't sometimes people will have negative reactions and these can create more imbalance than is already there. Billy advises people to abstain until more balance is in place before continuing.

Just because Hawaiian demanded so much attention and got it, does not mean that you too should do the same.

If you stick to the topics and discuss them rather than discuss yourself, then you might get more input from the other forum members.

Now, you have successfully demanded, even if in a 'nice' way, some attention and got it.
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Hawaiian

Post Number: 25
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 08:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila, I am sorry for causing such a mess of vibrational associated responses towards you because of myself, even though you honestly exposed yourself to and the reason why I came back, which I had no intention of ever doing, so yes the blame is solely in my corner and should be focused in that direction, not Sheila. We’ll always be friends and it will be a privilege to impart some of my experiences and knowledge to you personally as it appears there is very little interest based on the current responses at hand.

People have to understand there are many valid reasons why I must remain in the background, it is for your and my own good in that order, at least for the time being because some matters are best resolved if they are allowed to evolve in its own time/space and dimension(s). It is apparent that few, if any have experienced such event(s), which this is only one of others. Bewilderment and other emotional reactions are unfortunately the reasons why people get stirred up because the unknown presents certain dilemmas depending on one’s unique perspective(s), certainly being in the dark while events pan out creates anxiety, but influences have been occurring for thousands of years

I don’t have the time or energy to explain every single-step by step process that leads to some logical conclusion that fits every single angle for every single individual, that is reserved for each to evolve in their own way called “free will” and intuition. However, sometimes it helps when someone places a fire under one’s okole in order to get them “back on track” and not be stagnated by some technical-ingrained acceptance-whole heartily mindset based on materials of knowledge which requires one to utilize their uniqueness and become One or aware of their true “Equational Potentials”, a very complex formulation of events, experiences, knowledge, connections/interconnections to other life forms both past, present and future which is clearly stated in FIGU Special bulletin 38 and other materials IF one makes the proper connections. Sometimes as in meditation, it is best to “listen to the music rather than trying to make logical sense out of it, for doing so loses its true essence, which is to merge as ONE”. If it takes being a SOB, then I accept the failings of arrogance.

You all currently stand on the apex of these foundations laid down previously, that even Semjase says in Contact Report 39 “there are some who are of equal to us, being 30 million years of evolution incarnated on Earth”. However, those that fall in this category has something even the Plejarens have not, that is the direct experiences of certain endeavors accumulated on Earth and that includes everyone as well. We are moving in the most challenging aspects of the Aquarian Age and the reasons why Jmmnauel told Billy that “he represents ALL dimensions” of which the Elementarwesen is just one of many we don’t even know about or the reasons why “they” are currently attracted to Earth, could it be because of what Jmmanuel said?

So yes, there is a strong possibility that Earthly humans have such experiences as encounters with other entities such as the Elementarwesen or others we and the Plejarens themselves are not aware of such as the Nabulaner. So maybe its best to keep an open mind on these “events” for I will ask Billy to investigate since many do not believe such an encounter is possible based on their own conclusion based on extrapolated data that Billy produced. He will get a more detail analysis of this report for I have only summarized it to fit the word count limitation requirements of the posting agreements.

Only Sheila will be privileged to see the final draft since she has been honest and understanding since day one. If its of any consolation for those that have been “riffled”, my apologies.

One last note, if Adonna is reading this, please create an account on “Steelmark Online Forum” and contact “Barbarian216” when it becomes active. Aloha

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 10
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 09:50 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ok I understand. I was simply asking if the post should be in a different topic.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 219
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 10:34 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Neutralperson,

Robyn, as always, gives good advise. I had a thought to respond to you and I got side tracked. Please let me apologize to you and respond now.

Well Alex, based on the questions you proposed, I can't help but relate to myself when I first came across the Teachings. You are very fortunate to have had these experiences! They will pay you much in dividends in a couple of months from now. I remember being where you are. For some reason, we both seem to have focused on the finger pointing to the moon instead of the moon it's pointing to :o)

You have heard of what is referred to as "the comfort zone" perhaps? There are neural net programmings in the brain that steer our daily lives. When the subconscious mind realizes you are driving out of your comfort zone it will "protect" you by letting you know through some form of anxiety or fear. That's why, when we wish to do something new, there is always some apprehension. It's why some people need someone to motivate them and give them confidence in themselves or encouragement. That's the mind's way of telling you "hey, Alex, you've never done this before, are you sure this is what you want to do?" Your brain reacted and released chemicals (peptides) that were intended to protect you. For example, if you never touched a lion, saw one and became curious, the growl might cause your subconscious mind to scream out "danger, danger! Are you sure you want to do this?"

It is the same reason why religious people, when their faith is challenged in any way, such as telling a friend there is no such thing as a heaven, God, demons or devils, they get upset, angry or defensive and some actually freak out. Which is why I'm now extra sensitive to facial and body language when I'm discussing these subjects with people and my new strategy is to lead them to discover this for themselves rather than saying it out right. A friend I thought trusted me as a friend and that would hear me out, totally freaked out on me in a self-affecting way. His voice rose, heart beats rose; he showed symptoms of fear, anger and severe apprehension. He got so bent out of shape he was unable to continue the conversation and I think he may have been feeling sick because of it.

The intensity of the manifestations shows to what extent you have decided to grow and expand your consciousness. You are obviously way out of your previous way of thinking (comfort zone). Robyn, Mark Campbell and Peter Brodowski shared some excellent advice.

Some of those things are simply the power of our consciousness reacting to the fear (peptide release into the blood stream). Now that you understand how and why your body (through peptide releases) caused you to experience those things you can now take advantage of the advises you received.

I can tell you from personal experience, that you should study the Talmud Jmmanuel and the Goblet of Truth first before anything. Jshwsh Ptaah explained that the average human being requires 52 days to change this neural programming. Don't fight the neural programming (filament of brain nerve tissues), rather, empower your consciousness with knowledge it will submit gradually to your neural nets, make the necessary adjustments and then you can delve into the more powerful stuff. We have to work with the design of the brain make up and its functionality and mechanism.

So give yourself at least 52 days of serious daily study and empowerment through the study of the TJ and Goblet of Truth. Remember, the fact that you do not have an answer (explanation) for these experiences is a tell tale sign that you have not done your due diligence with the available scriptures Billy and FIGU have had translated for our benefit. Remember that these types of extraordinary experiences are manifestations brought about by the power of our consciousness. Not many people on this planet have received evidence of this fact. See, I told you you were fortunate to have had these experiences :o)

Salome my friend,
Eddie

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 221
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 12:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hawaiian
(post#52)

I'm rather disappointed. Based on what I've learned from my personal studies, you have done yourself a grave disservice by neglecting to consider anything that has been honestly, lovingly and generously shared with you. You have no ears with which to hear with and you have no eyes with which to read with. The gross and obvious lack of light (spirituality) within you is an abysmal pit filled with thick darkness, out of which no light can escape and which no wisdom can enter.

Hopefully you will one day rise above this lack of spirituality and pull yourself out of this horrible pit you have dug for your own consciousness and its possibility for evolution.

You're not a bad person, you simply are horribly lacking in spirituality. You have not done your due diligence to study the works Billy and FIGU have sacrificed and incurred expenses so that you and I can be enriched with THE correct and complete knowledge.

You have been shown nothing but love, genuine benevolent generosity and even a bit of tough love only because it was deemed necessary in the hopes that it would awaken you to your own arrogance and ignorance to that which we have received from Creation through the efforts, sacrifices and personal contributions of so many.

It is my most sincere desires that you do one day find yourself with the Teachings in your hands, reading them with contemplation and gratitude in your heart towards Creation in the realization of the oneness.

Salome (peace be with you) friend,
Eddie

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page