Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 16, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Spirit (Creation-energy), Spirit Forms and the Psyche » Archive through June 16, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Indi

Post Number: 599
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 08:54 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,
I seem to have some recall of what you mention re a specific location in the atmosphere of our planet for the storage of something - but can't put my finger on it now.

However, you may find this that I just posted elsewhere from the book 'Leben und Tod'. May contain errors:

p.99
"Located in the exact same living space as at the time of the physical life, the space and time in the beyond, being simply of different space –time dimensions.

This means that the Beyond area is to be thought of as being exactly where also the material world is, only just in differently dimensioned form – in fine-material and consequently no longer of noticeable form for the person with all his coarse-material senses.

In this Beyond area, time also plays no more role, because time is factorless there and unfolds in the All-great-time, by which the living spiritform is no longer subjected to this sense of time, as it is for the material world."

From that, I get the impression that it is not in the upper atmosphere that the hereafter is located.
Robyn

Rules & Netiquette
http://forum.figu.org/cgi-bin/us/discus.cgi?pg=instructions#rules

Scott

Post Number: 2146
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2011 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Robyn, I just read your post "elsewhere". Perhaps it has to do with the storage banks?

Jacob

Post Number: 651
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 02:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi, Dez,

Normally the spirit-form stays in the same region where it had its last life in the material as a person, meant with that is country / continent.
For example, a person who has died in Florida/USA will most likely reincarnate again in the USA or Canada.
Important is that the overall consciousness-related evolution of a region matches in a large part the overal evolution of the Spiritform and its Overal-Consciousness-Block.

Unfortunally on Earth the consciousness-related evolution has some major differences between regions.
The overal consciousness-related evolution in Europe is different then for example Africa or Asia.
This does not mean there are no cultures with compareable consciousness-related in Africa and Asia, the differences are much more visible then in Europe or the USA.
A person who was born in Europe, lives with a 'primitive' tribe (for example a researcher) and dies there, the spiritform will move away from this region because the vibrational difference is too great.

If a person who is born in a 'primitive' culture and given up for adoption for a couple in socalled modern society in Europe, the USA, China, Japan, etc then if that person is educated/developed in consciousness-related manner then the next life will be in that area and not in the area where the person originally comes from.
A person who was a scientist in one life will not be incarnated in a next life as a tribeswoman or man in a 'primitive'culture.
The spiritform seeks out a suited place to incarnate solely on a vibrational manner.
I hope this helps.

(Message edited by jacob on June 29, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Techieatwork

Post Number: 173
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 02:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob:

"A person who was a scientist in one life will not be incarnated in a next life as a tribeswoman or man in a 'primitive' culture."

Unless that person commits suicide.
That new incarnation would have to go through all sorts of basic & primitive struggles, would be unable to change continents in the new life, etc.

Am I right?
Salome
Carlos
--
Billy: Dann sprichst du eben in geraffter Form.
Quetzal: Das will ich tun.

Jacob

Post Number: 652
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 02:59 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No.
The reason is that the OVERAL consciousness-related evolution difference is much too great.
Even in the case of a scientist who commits suicide.

A person can commit suicide for all kinds or reasons, terminal illness, loss in the family, money issues, etc. etc. Due to traumatic experiences the material consciousness can overload and come to an so-called affective action like suicide.

This does not change the fact that the material consciousness-forms and spiritform have a certain level of development, which stay the same. Thus in this case the spiritform will reincarnate in the same region again, of course the new personality has to find a solution to the problem (if/when it arises again) which caused the suicide in the previous life.

Naturally the problem will be not identical since the new personality is totally different living in a different family, etc
However, there is much more to it, when a person is catapulted out of his/her current life by violent means, through murder or government-sanctioned murder (aka execution/death penalty), the trauma of the material consciousness / personality cause erratic impulses from the material consciousness to be stored in the storage-banks, normally this has to be normalized before the overall-consciousness-block energy can be neutralized and setup for the next life.

Sadly, due to massive overpopulation, people whose life has been cut short in aforementioned manner, incarnate too early when the new overall consciousness-block is not ready and still copes with those erratic impulses, this causes even more issues.

You could compare this to storing data on a CD-rewriteable, when you would hit the PC or forcefully interrupt the PC, the last part of the data on the CD will be corrupted. The CD-RW has to be erased and rewritten, which takes time.
This example is not completely accurate of course, but it gives an impression.

Of course in case of the human this can be corrected in plenty of time. It is very well possible depending on severity that it can take several hundreds or even thousand years before such a erratic impulse block in the storage banks is neutralized.
Salome,
Jacob

Edward

Post Number: 2105
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 02:30 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott and All...

What is written in the book 'Leben und Tod'....I once mentioned here(or at the
PAR is the past), and someone said it was incorrect. I did remember reading
that in the past.

And the question was: is the Beyond/Spirit Realm in our upper hemisphere or
the mentioned specification as mentioned in the book 'Leben und Tod'?

Thus, most of us stuck to it being the upper hemisphere location/layer.

Edward.

Jacob

Post Number: 653
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 03:29 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

After death, the spiritform goes in to the beyond (jenseits in German), which is in the same place as the material world, just shifted dimension-wise so to speak. Simply put, in the same place where we live.
However the spirit can move extremely fast and move towards the vibrations which match the most when it seeks a body to incarnate in.
Salome,
Jacob

Pitbb

Post Number: 5
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"However the spirit can move extremely fast and move towards the vibrations which match the most when it seeks a body to incarnate in."

Please explain in more detail. What do you mean towards vibrations match? To specific location, family, city or this regards only to country?
Does spirit search for specific match in vibration or only general approximately like in case with country?

Hector

Post Number: 653
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 01:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Pitbb....an example that can clarify some doubts....is it possible that Billy's spirit form can incarnate among tribesmen, among indigenous people or cavemen? No, in 99.99% of all cases, it won't.

Why? Because an incarnation among tribesmen and indigenous people won't add any new knowledge/wisdom to his spiritform. I guess that Creation and spirit forms try to avoid spiritual and consciousness stagnation like the plague. Spirit forms (or rather the law of reincarnation), will seek an adequate environment that may grant the spirit form the best conditions and possibilities to learn new things, new lessons, new experiences.

The best conditions and possibilities which grant the spirit and its related consciousness to learn more can vary very much. For example you can reincarnate within a strict, autoritative, religious family, or reincarnate in a family that lives in a guetto/violent suburb. The most important question is to make possible that the spirit form is able to evolve and climb at least one rung in the spiritual ladder. That you enjoy a pleasant, agreeable and effortless life or on the other hand you have to work very hard, struggle and suffer some pain, does not matter in terms of spiritual evolution. But as a rule human beings learn faster under difficult conditions, when they have to face multiple and diverse adversities.

Scott

Post Number: 2147
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 05:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

As I understand it, the human is enlivened by the spirit form which provides energy to allow life in the physical world to occur. As I understand further, the spirit receives it's energy from the Creation which is inexhaustible. So in one sense the spirit does not generate the energy, but rather receives it and then transmits it to the body/brain/psyche. So my question is, during the time the spirit is in the "beyond", does this mean when the spirit returns to the material world it is stronger not because it is inherently more powerful, but rather its ability to absorb more energy from the Creation has increased which allows it to convey that increased energy to the human. Maybe I am understanding this completely wrong?

Thanks Scott

Hector

Post Number: 654
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 06:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott I did not understand your question very well...but there are a few points that I can clarify; like the question ¿From where does the spirit form take/extract its energy, its might? The spirit draws its energy from three different sources;

1) Receiving and processing socalled Kosmisch Elektromagnetisch Lebensenergie (cosmic electromagnetic life force)
2) Sharing and capturing spirit energy from other creatures' spirit forms
3) Developing thought power, gathering and accumulating knowledge, wisdom, love

There is not just one way to "feed" a human spirit form, but three.....Source: Book Arahat Athersata, pages 179-180

After each and every incarnation, the spirit form becomes more powerful, more evolved, more perfected than in previous incarnations. But it's during its incarnation in a human body when the spirit is able to evolve and perfect itself. During its periods in the beyond, the spirit is subject to what I could paraphrase as "maintenance operations". If we could compare a human being's incarnation with an athletics race, the beyond could be represented as the athlete visiting the masseur or physiotherapist after the race. But where you have to give the maximum is not at the masseur/physiotherapist, it is at the race, facing real competition. Because according to what I know, "competition" does not exist in the beyond.....

Let's see if Jacob can shed some light about this tomorrow....Regards.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 211
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Hector
(#653)

Do I understand the following correctly? Billy's spirit-form is an exception in that his spirit-form must be manipulated by the Plejaren into a specific human body for the purpose of the mission. They accomplish this with the means of their technologies?

His spirit-form no longer reincarnates into this material universe correct?

So we should understand that the lesson in your post #653 only applies to earth bound spirit-forms correct? Thnx.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Scott

Post Number: 2148
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 08:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector,

Sorry if I wasn't clear on what I was trying to ask.

My impression from what you stated seems to indicate what I thought. The spirit form does not generate its own energy, but draws it from various sources as you mentioned. What I was trying to ask is, as the spirit grows in wisdom, does this increase its ability to draw more energy to itself which is then passed on to the human.

In other words when the spirit receives the cosmic electromagnetic force, does the amount of this force increase as the spirit grows in knowledge etc.. From what you stated this seems like the case....thanks

Pitbb

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, June 14, 2011 - 11:25 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

@Eddieamartin

Plejnarens cannot manipulate spirits, only AA and higher can.

Ramirez

Post Number: 599
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 02:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hector and Jacob,

This statement from Hector's post 654 has aroused my interest particularly part 2.

1) Receiving and processing socalled Kosmisch Elektromagnetisch Lebensenergie (cosmic electromagnetic life force)
2) Sharing and capturing spirit energy from other creatures' spirit forms
3) Developing thought power, gathering and accumulating knowledge, wisdom, love

Sharing and capturing spirit energy from other creatures spirit forms.

Now with this could it also include other dimensional life forms such as the so called light spheres .... orbs ?

Why I ask is because 2 persons who are both female and energy healers are in some circumstances able to see bright lights in their healing rooms during sessions with clients and they are not imagining things.

So is it a possibility that some of this phenomenon (lights) are attracted to certain personalities engaged in activities beneficial to others ?

Could it be that some of these lights - entities - whatever they might be are able to induct and store an excess of the cosmic life force then by their proximity radiate it towards certain individuals and situations ?

That might sound somewhat like the fanciful religious notion of angels however in medieval and renaissance art there are many works showing rather mysterious lights, spheres and so forth. Were the artists seeing something real ?

Also related. One of those two females had an exceptionally lovely dog which has since passed away, who would on request by clients remain in the healing room and mostly position itself under the table. Could this also be part of the explanation concerning sharing - capturing spirit energy from creatures ?
Cheers.

Hector

Post Number: 655
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 03:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddieamartin, Pitbb is correct, only pure spirit levels like Arahat Athersata and above are able to intervene, influence or change the when, where and under what conditions a spirit form incarnates. I assume that pure spirit forms only exert their influence on the reincarnation law in the case of prophets and perhaps also in the case of spirit forms which are meant to help prophets in their missions, like the group of 144207 helpers of Nokodemjon.

In the case of spirit forms that are not related to prophets or a certain mission, pure spirit forms do not intervene, I assume they let the law of reincarnation work without any external influence.

Hi Scott I think that what you state is correct, but it would be better to ask Billy...

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 213
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 07:52 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Pitbb and Hector
Thank you for the response.
Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Jacob

Post Number: 659
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 09:57 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Scott,

The spirit receives from the Creation creative-spiritual-electromagnetic life-energy.
When the spirit increases in wisdom, it also increases in force and spirit frequency, amongst other things.
Wisdom is the end-phase of a logical development process and forms the essence of the spirit.
Wisdom is the result of clear balance in logical knowledge and its experience as absolute determination.
In this case on one side the logical knowledge, and on the other side the energetic part which is experience.

(source: Geisteslehre 105-108)
Salome,
Jacob

Scott

Post Number: 2149
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 10:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanks Jacob and Hector

Jacob

Post Number: 660
Posted on Wednesday, June 15, 2011 - 11:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Arahat Athersata can keep spiritforms from reincarnating when very important reasons arise.
It happened at with Nokodemjon's people in the distant past went crazy and ravaged many solar systems, etc.
Their spiritforms were kept out of the reincarnation cycle so the unbalanced impulses could disappear over time out of the storage-banks, and they would reincarnate again without those unbalanced impulses influencing their new personalities.
This process took billions of years to complete.

The Petale level is capable of changing the consistency of a pure spiritform so it could reincarnate again in a human body, this happened just once and will never happen again. The level of Arahat Athersata level is not capable of doing this.
Salome,
Jacob

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 02:10 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

"The Petale level is capable of changing the consistency of a pure spirit form so it could reincarnate again in a human body, this happened just once and will never happen again."

Can you please shed more light and explain... Why we have (Earthlings) privilege to be witness of such a remarkable case, pure spirit form incarnated again in a human body. And this will never happen again. Petale form can see so deep into the future that can be sure that such a case will never happen again? Why exist such a possibility, just to use it once? ...

Thank you.

Ervin
I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Savio

Post Number: 678
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 03:25 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jacob

Thanks so much for your inputs

I have a problem with the information: "When the spirit increases in wisdom, it also increases in force and spirit frequency, amongst other things. "

I have asked Billy about the increase of spirit frequency during a Q&A session:-

Question: Would the unique storage bank frequency of a certain spirit form keep changing according to evolution or is fixed forever until the end of the universe?

Answer: "No, the vibration frequency of a spirit form does not increase. It’s its force/energy that cumulates.

Therefore the storage bank frequency of a certain spirit form does not change."

Can you clarify the "spirit increase in frequency" issue?

Salome

Savio

Jacob

Post Number: 666
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 03:36 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Savio,

Your welcome.
It looks like I made a mistake, I will look it up in the Geisteslehre and if needed correct it.
I will do this when I get home from work.
Thanks for pointing this out.

Salome,
Jacob
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page