Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through June 23, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Thinking And Thoughts » Archive through June 23, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Nuetralperson

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Excellent. My apologies. I thought it was appropriate to post my experience(s) here simply because of my thinking and thoughts, which is the topic header. I have realized through eddies responce it is a yes and no for my experience. Again, apologies Indi. Also thanks for the responce eddie! More than I hoped for. Just to be clear I was not trying to have attention or be special, just some advice from people who are more experienced if you will. Thanks. ~Alex

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 542
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 05:31 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

good to know your real name Alex,
by the way, i do not know why we could see the ceiling, i too had this experience, and it delighted me very much. there are many many powers that have their own titles and workings, i am of the suspicion that by becoming a true student of the spirit teachings (which i plan to do) then many many answers will become lear. it is most likely that one can grasp and excel in the powers of the psyche (psychic abilities) a lot faster and properly, with the most "juice per squueze" than if one just went on practicing these things down their own path.
i hope you have many wonderful experiences regarding meditation :-)

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 222
Posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 - 05:43 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

You're welcome Alex !

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Justsayno

Post Number: 389
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 09:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Hawaiian, I guess you're the only one not allowed to speak of anything other than the spirit teachings and am looking forward to your report.
Hi Eddie, I agree that the spirit teachings are the most important aspect. But I also see that you are interested in numbers and auras. So how come you aren't keeping on track but expect everyone else to?
Hi Shawn, you are mistaken about Hawaiian because you've become too involved in politics and you feel that everyone has an agenda. You should know from the spirit teachings that you should keep out of politics.
When I first joined FIGU Scott and I had a discussion off forum concerning auras. Thanks Scott for clarifying Billy's stance on auras. Up until this point the only thing I read about it on any of these sites, was that it wasn't possible. How could it not be possible when I know a kid that can do it? Thanks to Robyn for posting the book about them. So I guess what I'm saying is that we have only scratched the surface of the huge amounts of material, some of which would be able to explain stuff we cannot. Humans love a mystery and there is no denying that. And a big thank you to Jacob for explaining many things we didn't know. And for having the courage to expose himself like that, not many would have that type of bravery. That must be one of the higher virtues.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jacob

Post Number: 668
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 09:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno, what do you mean with: "And for having the courage to expose himself like that, not many would have that type of bravery. "
I dont see an issue with using my real name in regards to posting here from the Spirit teaching.

Can you please explain your statement?
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 225
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 09:54 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,
(#389)

"Hi Eddie, I agree that the spirit teachings are the most important aspect. But I also see that you are interested in numbers and auras. So how come you aren't keeping on track but expect everyone else to?"

Your question is lacking much in cognitions and knowledge regarding spirituality. Think about it carefully and do your due diligence to find out the association my queries have to do with spirituality. It is noble that you are quick to come to a friend's defense; but you are doing yourself and him a grave disservice.

Salome,
Eddie

Kingman

Post Number: 867
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 03:11 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

No Sheila,

To say I think everyone has an agenda is putting words into my mouth. Pteeewwwy! I've just spit them out, as they tasted funny. I spoke as an opinion from my experiences in dealing with political discussions because it is something I had to become familiar with. I'm not a politician, so I'm not in politics. I do more of a push back to the falsities that arise from the agenda driven positions some people operate from. I know from my replies what they will respond with, as I witnessed Hawaiian do.

I consider my talent worthy of use in circumstances that I think I have experience in. All in all, spirituality seems to be missing in Mr. Hawaiians character, which makes for a confusing picture of the person.

Thanks for responding, as Mr. Hawaiian has deemed me invisible, like others who no longer post here have done to me in the past when I asked those, 'gotcha!' questions. Chuckle.

Have a nice day Sheila.
a friend in america
Shawn

Justsayno

Post Number: 391
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 04:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, in response to your post # 658.
Eddie, whether you think I'm doing a grave disservice to myself and hawaiian is of no concern to you. I hope you don't have to stand in line and pay money to see the autistic boy who can see auras. That would be kind of inhumane just for someone to see what colour they were.
Shawn, as far as I can see, hawaiian has not deviated from Billy's teachings. But don't believe me, check out his posts on future of mankind and steelmark, then you can decide for yourself. How do you know that spirituality is missing from his character?
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Jacob

Post Number: 669
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 05:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno,

That remark really makes no sense at all, he asked if I was responsible for the fall of Semjase, I answered logically.

I am a Dutch citizen of 37 years old, the story about Semjase's accident is pretty well known in FIGU and by FIGU friends, it was caused by Jakobus. One of Eduard's oldest friends.

To my knowledge he has never been active on the English FIGU forum, since not too many FIGU Coregroup members speak good English and/or have the time to deal with the English FIGU forum.
In this case when your friend asked me that question, it was obvious that he does not know much about the past of FIGU, even when its well documented.
My answer was factual in this case.
It was not bravery, it was being uninformed about the past while your friend claims a certain degree of 'spiritual excellence'.

I did a search on the Steelmark forum as a guest for Barabarian216 aka Hawaiian, and found 13 hits:

Just one example:
http://steelmark.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=2557307

In my view it does not contain any logic.

It seems wise to me to drop this topic and move on.

(Message edited by jacob on June 18, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 226
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 06:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Justsayno
(#391)

Perhaps you should allow Hawaiian to respond and speak for himself so that others can get an opportunity to know and understand him better. After all, he's a grown man is he not?

Regarding the following statement to me in your post: "I hope you don't have to stand in line and pay money to see the autistic boy who can see auras. That would be kind of inhumane just for someone to see what colour they were."

Enough said, I think I understand what the problem has been.

Take care of yourself,
Eddie

Kingman

Post Number: 868
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 - 07:32 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sheila,

I gathered his missing spirituality from what his posts created image wise. Maybe he needs assistance in articulating his message better. I'm not a psychologist, nor an english teacher. His position was belittling of others that questioned his experience. Not reminiscent oh a very spiritually aligned being.

Well, we don't know this person personally, so we have to improvise. Now don't grab onto the word improvise, I'm sure you know what I mean when talking about this mysterious individual Hawaiian. He has a hugh gap in his personal information. To allow him to speak without challenges to extraordinary experiences is illogical.

Jacob suggest dropping this topic altogether and I am in complete agreement. Your friend would do well to have you as a friend as you really stand by their statements. I think I've finished my line of thinking, and this is all merely my opinion.
a friend in america
Shawn

Jacob

Post Number: 671
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Indeed, its end of line for this diversion, we go back on topic about thinking and thoughts.
No posts about this will be accepted from anyone.

Salome,
Jacob

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 543
Posted on Sunday, June 19, 2011 - 08:07 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

last night as i lay in my bed, readying myself to fall asleep... i began to ponder spiritual matters, for example...
if creation is in it's 1st form of 10 to the power of 49, and works it's way into becoming aboslute absolotum, does that mean there are countless numbers of creations that reached/evolved to the form of absolute absolotum? and if so, just how many cycles of an absolotum creating universes and each of those creations becoming the level of universe spawning absolotm's themselves, has this great manifestation been going on?

another matter which greatly touched me deeply was upon a moment of self reflection that went as follows...
i thought about how i am a rather artistic, creative person e.g.
i write poetry, stories, i paint, i sketch, i make music and play instruments etc.
and honestly telling myself, i am rather good at the things i strive to accomplish.
this series of self anilyzing contemplations arrived me at the cognition that such behaviour is the basis of existance itself...
that is to say, this mysterious urge to express a logic formation of expressions and gain an understanding of oneself by deliberating on the reasons for such creative endevours.
i further realized that to simply be alive and concious is a most generous gift and that truly the great creation is (i pondered and logically concluded) truthfully absolute in justice, wisidom and love. it's power in these matters is beyond measure and yet it is the common thread that is weaved into all of us.
creation has endowed us with the thirst for wisdom... the meaning of life and the evidence of the existance of the human spirit (if pondered about logically, logic, which is something equally fascinating as what i am discusng here) is expressed abundantly in the nature around us. we need but only observe and meditate on our observations for example...
what does one do, more importantly, what is the one thing that we are constant in doing?
answer:gathering information based from concious recognition.
thus this tells me our lifes meaning is to learn bout the world in and around us...
further more, the earth and our bodies (let alone the universe and it's secrets) are so manifold that (as witnessed through history) no one can possibly come close to accumalating all the knowledge pertaining to life... thus i deduce that there is required a large span of time to ponder and experience inlife...
i then think about how this then requires more than one lifetime.
then the idea of a spiritform becomes logical.
seeing flowers and plants and creatures... they are born and develop, and then more are born as old one die, passin on genetic knowledge.
i then consider, that like a flower, it grows blossoms, spills seeds that fertilize in the soil. the flower withers and turns to dust, but from it's seeds sprout the same flower. not exactly the very same flower, but the same type, so a rose bears a seed thats sprouts into a rose again.
in the same sense, a human will reincarnate, not the very same person, but with the very same spirit. a rose will always sprout seeds that will arise as a rose.
and so this may give one an idea how logic, diversity in countless abundance and such simple yet expansive numeration spells out a very basic, primal, if i may use the term, yet immense relavance that permeates through to the most basic and seemingly pointless matter and object...
to understand that to die and not reincarnate with full awareness of pastlife memories, or rather, to reincarnate as different people; it is an act that is filled with supreme kindness, understanding, wisdom, justice and love.
to think that everything starts out as a thought and then develops into the most great and mighty of things... wether it be a spaceship or a flying city miles and miles in diameter. and more so, to think that this honourable mighty thing called absolute absolotum started also, as just an idea. and the thought " just what is this holy event we call existance"?
i mean, what is behind this mysterious greatness?
that which always had been. this myriad multiplcation of diversity that has at the same time, a common denominator to which all things and events are woven into.
truly the ability to reason and ponder is most precious.
it teaches me that it is better to have lost all limbs, work for a piece of bread and glass of water day on end, sleep in a meager home with 4 walls and a roof, and be alone and think "atleast i am alive" than to have billions of dollars, live easy and have a huge social circle and have all pleasures and vices at the ready and know nothing of the greatness of creation.
sometimes i become sad when i look at what little possesions i own, and of all the work i have put in my daily life. no car, no money, no wife, no children, no successfull career...
and then i remember, "ahh, but i am aware of the love of creation, and for that i have attained something that no billions or trillions of dollars can every buy".
truly, to know of creations love is something absolutely priceless, and to think one such jewel is of millions of such gems that one can fill into their treasure box.
if i could have a million things of pricelessness, just how rich will i be?

Jacob

Post Number: 678
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 01:51 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's never wrong to think about such things, to think about the Absolute Absolutum and beyond is quite dangerous, since no-one, not the Creation, nor all 10 to the 49 power of higher Creations can understand this. Dont go there, that secret cant be broken.

However it is recommend by the Geisteslehre to try and think and realize the oneness of the Creation with oneself, however brief.
Of course its just a feint shimmer of what that oneness is, but its the psychological effect which matters the most and induces thoughts and feelings again on its turn.

Use the following text in a concentration exercise, its completely based on the law of love, yet the text is adapted so it works from a personal perspective.
Most important is to notice the feelings this text generates.
Do this from a NEUTRAL point-of-view.

The main goal of this exercise is to induce psychological changes and changes in thinking.

I have the absolute certainty of living and existing in everything that exists: With the fauna and flora, with my fellow-human being, with each material and spiritual life form of any kind, and in the existence of the entire universe and beyond.

I feel absolute certainty that I live in all existent and in me is the absolute feeling that the existence of the others is a part-existence of my own existence, regardless if its a plant, spiritform, an animal, a planet, a rock or a fellow human being.

In me is the absolute certainty and the absolute knowledge and the absolute feeling and the absolute understanding, that ALL life is a part of my own life, while everything is a in ur-alltime BEING of all existence and only can exist in knowing and sensing of Love as whole-existence.

In me is the absolute knowledge and feeling, the absolute sensing and joint living in unity in ur-identical form with all existent life in all whole-universal form and beyond that, in the absolute wisdom, that my own existence is a part-existence of all other existent life, which are on their turn a part of ones own existence, and that all whole-universal life just exist because of this reason.
Salome,
Jacob

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 545
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 08:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hey jacob,
i will certainly take your advice and apply your suggested excercise.
in regards to
"It's never wrong to think about such things, to think about the Absolute Absolutum and beyond is quite dangerous, since no-one, not the Creation, nor all 10 to the 49 power of higher Creations can understand this. Dont go there, that secret cant be broken."
i am aware that certain questions simply can not produce an answer with relation to where we stand in evolution. if it is dangerous to think about absolute absolotum i will stop doing so, i suppose. i like to think however that i am not foolish enough to regard ideas as actual facts.
thank you again, for your input.

Savio

Post Number: 681
Posted on Monday, June 20, 2011 - 09:05 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

This is beautiful, thank you Jacob

Peter_brodowski

Post Number: 550
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 03:29 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

oh i forgot to ask you jacob,
is there any specific guideline to the concentration excersize you shared here?
like, a recomended duration of time per applied session etc?
thanks

Sitkaa

Post Number: 496
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 07:27 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"I have the absolute certainty of living and existing in everything that exists: With the fauna and flora, with my fellow-human being, with each material and spiritual life form of any kind, and in the existence of the entire universe and beyond.

I feel absolute certainty that I live in all existent and in me is the absolute feeling that the existence of the others is a part-existence of my own existence, regardless if its a plant, spiritform, an animal, a planet, a rock or a fellow human being.

In me is the absolute certainty and the absolute knowledge and the absolute feeling and the absolute understanding, that ALL life is a part of my own life, while everything is a in ur-alltime BEING of all existence and only can exist in knowing and sensing of Love as whole-existence.

In me is the absolute knowledge and feeling, the absolute sensing and joint living in unity in ur-identical form with all existent life in all whole-universal form and beyond that, in the absolute wisdom, that my own existence is a part-existence of all other existent life, which are on their turn a part of ones own existence, and that all whole-universal life just exist because of this reason."

- Jacob

Thanks again, Jacob. This is the common sense of love: I know I am because I am reflected in the universe around me.

"if creation is in it's 1st form of 10 to the power of 49, and works it's way into becoming aboslute absolotum, does that mean there are countless numbers of creations that reached/evolved to the form of absolute absolotum? and if so, just how many cycles of an absolotum creating universes and each of those creations becoming the level of universe spawning absolotm's themselves, has this great manifestation been going on?"
- Peter_brodowski

Thanks Peter, I ponder this feeling too. It is the life of love: I know i is because creationally is is.

This is a waterfall that I back up to, eyes closed, feeling my way with a lack of sense of self. Here there is no need for I, no need for i, no need. By the time the perspective washes over me, there is no perspective, and I am washed back downstream to try again, gently, for there is no more need for me to swim upstream.
Fur leben.

Norm

Post Number: 1433
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 06:15 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

What is the main Pray to Creation book? Also the best positive thinking book.
My Website

Norm

Post Number: 1434
Posted on Wednesday, June 22, 2011 - 06:37 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob, "I mentioned this ability in order to provoke people to consider studying the German FIGU books/writings and maybe even the Spirit lessons, even when they dont speak German, this because the evolutioncode is active anyway when the text is read, regardless if the person understands German or not."

For some reason I can't seem to grasp that. Do we just look at the words or try to say them?
My Website

Sonik_01

Post Number: 225
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 08:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Everyone,

I am posting this on the forum for the benefit of all, and at the request of Jacob, since I sent this to him personally in an email, even though this deals with some very personal issues of mine. This is very embarassing, and I've posted about it before, but I am very sure it is a common problem that some people can't just admit to. I just can't get my life togeher!!! Anyways, here is my question. (Thanks in advance.)

Part I
I have very much difficulty finding the will to learn German. I have plenty of time, but no will to do it. It seems like a tremendous task. Whenever I do have time, I always procrastinate until time has run out, like tonight. I think of a thousand other things to do besides this, when I know this is the key thing I should be doing in my life right now. The most important thing. It was also the same for me in school with doing homework. I never did it, and always flunked. I want to stop being a failure and discipline my mind to follow my thoughts. I want to stop being at the mercy of my complacency and use the power of my mind. I want to discipline my mind to follow my will and do productive things, such as study and learn. I can't learn German because I'm too distracted on other nothings, and I can't access the Geisteslehre because I can't learn German. What can I do? Maybe you can write an article on this (discipline) because I know it's a common problem.

Part II
Also, I was reading in the booklet "Occult forces in meditation" about the adverserial forces. (Not the "Occult Forces" which have two levels) What can I do to overcome these adversarial forces?

Maybe your input can help both me and others. Thank you,
Salome.

Jacob

Post Number: 685
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 08:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Norm, I will answer this as soon as possible as far as I can.
Salome,
Jacob

Jacob

Post Number: 686
Posted on Thursday, June 23, 2011 - 09:04 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sonik_01,

You are here on a forum amongst people who have the same interests, and deal with similar issues, I think sharing this will resonate with a lot of people.
I will answer more in depth soon, but I can only give you pointers, not an instant-solution, you will have to work for that, since you are you and nobody can live your life for you, besides it would not help you because you will need the experience which goes along with it.

It's very important that you only focus on what you really want, never what you dread or don't want in life.
A will give a more in depth answer soon.
Salome,
Jacob

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page