Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through July 11, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Reincarnation, Death and the Storage Banks » Archive through July 11, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Imaginosdesdinova

Post Number: 16
Posted on Saturday, March 26, 2011 - 01:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi all... I got a question from a friend.... hope somebody will comment on this and explain....

Q:
Does in very last phase of course material body course material body together with spirit form transform and evolve in semi-material human being form (like those in High Council who are over with the circle of birth and death…) Or, just a pure spirit form in very last phase evolve in semi-material being-leaving the course material body…?

Thanks in advance.

Salome,
Ervin
I'm a truth addict... ahhh Sh!t I got a head rush!

Ufoman

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, April 11, 2011 - 10:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Do plants and microbes and fungis have spirits? I want to how can I remember my past life?

Bsnitkin

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, April 12, 2011 - 11:17 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hey Sitkaa! Thnks for responding to my post. I have noticed a few of your posts as well (especially the one concerning ibogaine). You seem so intelligent and I would love to speak w you in private. Please feel free to respond to betbet057@yahoo.com. Salome!
Betsy
Betsy

Jokoveltman

Post Number: 62
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 12:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ufoman, all living beings have spirits. To remember your past lives, you will need to achieve a very high level of consciousness development. In the meantime, deal with the problems in your current life, and press ever forward.

Ufoman

Post Number: 14
Posted on Wednesday, April 13, 2011 - 02:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It is pooasible that you can remember your past life trhough a dream? cause At one time i think I did, its about planet Mars.

Edward

Post Number: 2059
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 03:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ufoman....

It would be best to say that the Plant life are stirred with/through - Spirit
Power(: Battery Energy Power/Force), if you will. Microbes and Fungis,
like-wise but in their own Configuration format. Each within their own
Function Configuration definition. Not, in the sense as we human beings:
(Intuitive) Consciousness related Spirits.

Recollection of past life is very Rare in manifestation, as far as I can
recall. Only, a child can have such recollections; and just under his/her age
of 5 years old, or so; than, these 'flashbacks' will cease to occur.

Possible flashbacks or viewing could project itself to Mature Spirit-forms,
as I recall. Also Rare....in manifestation.

Edward.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 565
Posted on Sunday, April 17, 2011 - 09:26 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Ufoman,

Microbes and fungi do not have spirit in the classical sense...and the energy that enlivens them do not reincarnate. Microbes and fungi’s are enlivened by cosmic electromagnetic life energy.

At our level of evolution, we are bothered problems of this life and issues/concerns of this life. It would be too overbearing to know about our past lives and have our mind occupied with events/concerns of our past lives. It is a kind of creative safety measure that we do not remember our past lives.

We tap into our knowledge from our past live unconsciously by receiving impulses from the overall/total consciousness block. Remembering our past life consciously, and at will, requires very high evolution, and the best way to achieve evolution is to be concerned with the true teaching of spirit, live a spiritual life (live according to the Creative laws and recommendations), learn to concentrate (practice meditation). It is a long process. And yes...children up to age 5 do have such recollection, but with age, such recollections are forgotten.
"Death belongs to life as birth does. The walk is in the raising of the foot as in the laying of it down." - Rabindranath Tagore

Mahigitam

Post Number: 361
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 06:47 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"Microbes and fungi’s are enlivened by cosmic electromagnetic life energy."

Hi SUV,
Where did Billy mention that...So, spirit-form can only be present in animals/plants where they have a brain-like structure which attracts the spirit-form ?
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Smukhuti

Post Number: 568
Posted on Wednesday, April 20, 2011 - 09:56 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mahigitam,

I am not able to find the reference now. But it was mentioned probably in one of the bulletins/questions to Billy that lower lifeforms like fungi/bacteria are enlivened by cosmic electromagnetic life energy. On the other hand, the highly evolved plants that are evolving into higher forms are enlivened by instinct spiritforms.

BTW, cosmic electromagnetic life energy is not unique to lower life forms, but penetrates all living creatures, from microbes upward and also humans.
"The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence." - Rabindranath Tagore

Ufoman

Post Number: 26
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 03:06 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

So basicly plants and animals have sprits! I will try to meditate so I can at least remeber my past life. But My goal is to remember every past life!

Smukhuti

Post Number: 570
Posted on Thursday, April 21, 2011 - 09:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Only highly evolved plants that are evolving towards insects have an instinct spiritforms.
"The highest education is that which does not merely give us information but makes our life in harmony with all existence." - Rabindranath Tagore

Edward

Post Number: 2071
Posted on Sunday, April 24, 2011 - 04:50 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Suv and Mahigitam....

Concerning: cosmic electromagnetic life energy...

Which can also be defined as: Creational Spirit Power/Energy...; in simple
terms; as I can recall.

Edward.

Scott

Post Number: 2154
Posted on Saturday, July 09, 2011 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello,

A few days ago I posted a question in this section. After thinking about it, I decided to remove the question. Since then I have received a response from Jacob and Christian. I thought it might be good information so I decided to repost my question. Jacob agreed it would be ok.

Hello,
Do impulses from the storage banks cause feelings within material consciousness of a person, or are these just hunches or ideas which one chooses to act or not act upon? Sometimes I get feelings which I can't understand where they are coming from and I thought perhaps I am somehow responding subconsciously which generate feelings within me.

Any Ideas-Thanks

Scott

Hi, Scott,

Did you remove this post? I can't find, it, to me it seems like a
perfectly good question.

As far as I know the impulses from the storage banks can cause
thoughts in the material consciousness. It depends on how receptive the material
consciousness is to those impulses which very often work unconsciously.
The material consciousness is always capable to ignore or embrace those
impulses, this depends largely on the personality. If a material consciousness is very occupied, it will be unlikely that these impulses cause strong hunches or suspicions, but just very undetermined hunches and suspicions and the resulting thoughts and
feelings are equally vague and undetermined.

Another possibility:

Your feelings could also come from thoughts in the background,
worries in the back of your material consciousness, which cause parallel feelings,
you might not recognize them right away because your active consciousness
is much 'louder' during the day but you can notice their presence, in
the background. Its very similar to playing a record, the music is usually so loud, you
can't really hear the static and noise, but when there are silent moments. I think its pretty obvious you deal with some worries which you have trouble dealing with, and don't know how to handle at that moment, or simply you don't have the time to deal with those worries and issues and you suppress them to the background. Really think it over what might bother you, even when it seems insignificant, write them down and deal with them. Ignoring them is useless, since it won't make the problem go away.

These are my 2cents.

Salome,

Hi Jacob,

A good answer.

Feelings always stem from thoughts. And of course feelings may lead to other thoughts in turn. If a thought at the beginning (as the trigger) of the feeling cannot be detected, this may be the case because it may have been an unconscious thought that has occurred a split part of a second before a thought or feeling is entering the conscious consciousness.

Salome,
Christian

Edward

Post Number: 2124
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 02:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Scott...

I did not see your posted question. But, good for you to share it now with us
all.

The reply from Jacob and Christian are quite interesting.

Your: Sometimes I get feelings which I can't understand where they are coming
from.....

I was wondering of just sensing thoughts/feelings of others around you, close
or even at a distance. Some individuals are more sensitive than others and can
detect their impulses of feelings, sentiments, etc; whatever; picking-up
the(ir) Vibrations, so to speak.

I myself, sense thoughts/feelings which I can only clarify as coming from an
individual around me or at a distance; thus, I can understand what you mean.
And than, it is no ordinary 'hunch', so to speak....

Edward.

Tat_tvam_asi

Post Number: 5
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 06:15 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

To UFO Man Re Accessing Past Experiences From the Storage Banks:

Semjase describes the necessary conditions to access past experiences from the storage banks as follows (11th Contact):

105. Everything that the human being inherits, everything that he brings with him from the past through billions of existences, everything that he, in this life or in past lives, has enjoyed, known, read, learned, or experienced lies hidden not in his subconscious but in the memory banks.

106. Therefore, he does not master the technique of concentration, and therefore, he does not command his subconscious and does not make full use of all his knowledge and capability.

107. The longing for all his knowledge and capability coming from past lives, for the experiences and for the wisdom, thus, does not lie hidden deeply within him.

108. He must only recognize and accept the truth - thus, acknowledge it and utilize it himself.

109. But for this, it is necessary for him to fight against his own stupidity and to acknowledge that the material intellect does not constitute a human being if it does not also work together in the same measures with the spiritual intellect.

110. When this happens and when the human being recognizes his spirit, the whole abundance gathered in previous lives will arise again in knowledge and wisdom, capability, freedom, love, and peace and will richly benefit him, once he learns to get all these values from the memory banks and to utilize them himself.

In other words - we must

1. (Let me...) Recognize and accept the truth –
(Let me..) continually fight against (my) own stupidity / mistaken views

2. (Let me..) Acknowledge that (my) material intellect alone does not constitute a human being

3. (Let my..) material intellect work together with (my) spiritual intellect.

4. (Let me ..) Recognize (my) spirit

Instructions re. recognizing one’s spirit
(Semjase – 11th Contact, continued)

118. The human being only learns of his spirit through meditation, through knowing deliberate, inner contemplation, through deep immersion into the quietest chambers of the consciousness and the spiritual self, and by directly looking into the mirror of the inner and innermost life.

119. He may not do this, however, in the manner in which the Earth human beings become fooled by religious and sectarian frauds, for this "meditation" is not a spiritual display but only a fantasy-filled releasing of unreal wishes of the imagination.

120. Real meditation in spiritual form requires an understanding gained towards one's own BEING and self, and a self-holding of both facts before one's eyes, that the existence of the eternal reality and truth and the deeply rooted unity of all manifestations - from a star to the form of a substance, from nature to spiritual life - are altogether only one in creational balance.

My interpretation:

Meditate to gain (“Let me gain..) an understanding of (my) BEING and (my)self –
(Let me..) visualize them both –

a) (My) eternal spirit that is interconnected with all manifestations in this universe
That all manifestations - be they living beings, plants, stars down to the smallest particle of dust - are an expression of Creations omnipresence – that they all reveal the same root/ultimate reality -Spirit of Creation= the Universal Spirit of Wisdom and Love –
In other words - realize that what we call Life is something that at each moment permeates all the universe and is revealed in all its phenomena - that your spirit is one with / lives in oneness with the Spirit of Creation
and
b) (My) present day Self = the persona masking my present life

Salome

Ramirez

Post Number: 604
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 08:38 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Let's ask a trick question.... again.

Quoting Semjase from the 11th contact as mentioned in the post above by Tat_tvam_asi

"Everything that the human being inherits, everything that he brings with him from the past through billions of existences,"

Well well billions of existences .... is this a misinterpretation ? or has she mixed it up somehow.

OK then millions ..... how do you squeeze millions of re-incarnations into 60-80 million years ?

But .... if that is accurate and not a mistranslation how do you squeeze billions of existences into the often mentioned 60-80 million years worth of re-incarnation into material bodies before progressing into the semi material state where Billy himself has stated there are no longer re-incarnations.

Someone good with maths please make the calculations .... how is it possible ?

We are after logical explanations utilizing the power of reason ... yes ?
Cheers.

Ardie

Post Number: 85
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 12:55 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez,
I took you up on your challenge

I figure that a spirit could reincarnate about every 200 years. (Live about 80 years; on the other side approx. 120 years.) At that rate, it would make about 5,000 lives every million years. 5,000 x 60 million years equals 300 billion according to my calculations. I hope I didn't mess it up!

Salome, Ardie

Rarena

Post Number: 698
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 01:27 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

From this coarse matter existance, we must remain for 60 to 80 Billions of years with the cycle of "godfather death"... to become a half coarse matter, half fine matter being of the Arahat Athersata level and cycle from life to death for another 60 to 80 Billion years... and then on to Petale level of years before we become able to exist without a coarse matter body... so yeah... billions of years of reincarnations... would be possible... before one evolves beyond the need for a body.

Jacob

Post Number: 696
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 04:14 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Ardie,

I am afraid the calculation is not correct since the human over the course of his evolution in the material realm has an increase in lifespan. The Earth human will see an increase of his/her lifespan over the coming hundreds of years going up to 250-350 years, to 1000, and then several thousands of years (5000, 6000 year lifespan), thanks mostly due to genetical normalization of the aging gene and genetic improvement of the human so it will live well over several thousands of years.

This is not uncommon, it has happened in the past that humans lived well beyond 1000 years.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Earthling

Post Number: 574
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 05:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,

Do you know how long the material lifespans and/or reincarnation cycles of the first human spirit forms were as single celled organisms? How long it took to evolve from single cell to the hominid stage and how long the hominid material life/reincarnation cycle lasted? and from there how long to evolve to our present material human state?

Ramirez

Post Number: 605
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 04:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yes but folks .......

"I figure that a spirit could reincarnate about every 200 years. (Live about 80 years; on the other side approx. 120 years.) At that rate, it would make about 5,000 lives every million years. 5,000 x 60 million years equals 300 billion according to my calculations. I hope I didn't mess it up! "

Given the planets so far up till about 1900 relatively low population ..... the population base to accomplish these re-incarnations has not existed .... where were the opportunities to re-incarnate repeatedly if spiritforms are in a queue comprising 127 billion of them ?

That's one factor to consider.

So if there were only small numbers of spiritforms theoretically yes it could be possible to cycle every 200 years non stop if the earth population were sufficient to accomodate this.

However Randy and Jacob I think it's in a question & answer that Billy stated outright that no more re-incarnations occur in the half material level.

So are you saying there is a sort of re-incarnation in the half material part of evolution Jacob ? Is this documented anywhere ?

Then another trick question .... the earth .... it wont last billions of years or even hundreds of millions in a suitable condition to support human life .... even less the way the lunatics in charge are going.
Cheers.

Jacob

Post Number: 697
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2011 - 03:12 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Ramirez, I will get to the bottom of this.
Will post as soon as possible.
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page