Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through August 02, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » The Creation Itself » Archive through August 02, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 4
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 06:09 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

I was thinking about Creation the other night and yes I understand that a part of it is what enlivens us as our spirit and about our evolution. What I would like to know it Creation is also in a process of evolution, but what is its ultimate goal! What is the ultimate reason for all of this Evolution, what is the higher purpose! Is there some info on that, that i missed. I was just thinking a little more deeper on that and was wondering with all the Creations created and so on, what do they ultimately become?

Jacob

Post Number: 628
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 06:35 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The answer I am about to give will not satisfy you most likely, nor anyone else for that matter.

The only thing I can tell you is that the ultimate goal is of every Creation (= similar universes like our universe/the Creation) is to evolve up to the Absolute Absolutum and from that point on to the BEING-Absolutum. To reach a state of best possible relative-perfection.

Relative-perfection can be seen like obtaining the highest grades in the 5th grade of school, while you know there is a 6th grade. At that point you have learned all what you can learn in the 5th grade and reached a state of 'perfection', which is relative in itself because there is a 6th grade, etc.

The Creation and everything else in the BEING-Absolutum is based upon absolute Logic and Universal Love (read the definition about love).
Logic is infinite and perfect on its own, it does not contradict itself or everything would have seized to exist a long time ago, there would be just an absolute nothing in endless duration.
However logic unfolds itself, develops itself forever, therefore enabling an state of BEING for all times.

The WHY behind all of this, nobody knows, not Bily, not the Plejarens, not Arahat Athersata and not Petale.
Petale, the highest spiritual existence in this Universe before the Creation itself has no idea about the 'why' behind this.
Petale even warned that this secret can never be broken by anyone, not even by the Creation itself or any other Creation forms, most likely it will be revealed at the highest level of development in the BEING Absolutum itself.

When a material lifeform (human) would attempt to break this secret he could go totally mad since this is impossible to grasp.
This warning can be read in the FIGU book "Law of Love" which officially only exist in the German language.

(Message edited by jacob on May 30, 2011)
Salome,
Jacob

Saalome gam naan ben uurda, gan njjber asaala hesporoona!

Stephaniewbrooker

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 07:37 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Jacob,
Thanks for the reply! Just wanted to throw something out there. since you posted i've begun thinking about what billy said about the atom being like a gigantic galaxy, well if that is the case, who is to say we are not similar to say the interior of a cell. When a cell divides over and over again such as an egg after fertilization. The cell division inside the egg could be similar to Creations being formed and as the evolution occurs the ultimate top Creation creates some type of life form? I know it sounds kinda out there, but it was my thoughts on it! What do you think?

Jacob

Post Number: 630
Posted on Monday, May 30, 2011 - 04:47 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

The difference is that each Creation that exists is a being on its own, not forming a part of a larger 'organism'.
Just like humans, the Creation is an independent entity capable of its own evolution.

The Kybalion:
As above, so below; as below, so above.The Kybalion

- The Seven Principles of the Truth of Life in Spirit, Physical and Conscious by Nokodemion-Henoch.

2. Das zweite Prinzip fundiert in der Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit aller Dinge des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also aller Dingen des Geistigen, Physischen und Bewussten, so also alle Dinge sowohl des Geistigen als auch des Materiellen in Gleichheit und Gleichwertigkeit gegeben sind.

2. The second principle substantiates in the equality and equivalence of all things of the spiritual, to physical and consciousness, so of all things of the spiritual, to physical and Consciousness, so all things of the spiritual as well as the material in equality and equivalence are given.

The Creation is created by the Ur-Creation, which is an higher form of Creation, but absolutely not anywhere close to the Absolute Absolutum.

Maybe my old post:

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/13/3693.html#POST12870

will give you some clarity.
Salome,
Jacob

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 564
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie Martin: The world, through our senses and perceptions, is merely holographic images that we "see" and experience.

Hi, Eddie. I have taken your statement above from your recent post #199 occurring in Misc. Discussion on The Mission, and have moved it to this section because I feel it warrants clarification. I hope you dont mind. Other posters here have made such comparisons in the past to holography and holographic paradigms. Although it may be worthwhile in a limited sense, I consider it a grave mistake to apply the model too broadly, or to read too much into it. I do not make this statement casually but base it on my own understanding of the Meier material thus far. Although you yourself may be referring to it in just such a limited way, or you may mean it merely as a metaphor, but other posters in the past have gone so far as to imply the universe itself is a holographic conjuring and it is to them I am mostly addressing this post before such misunderstandings continue and fester in the minds of impressionable readers.

Probably the most popularly read book describing the holographic paradigm is Michael Talbots, The Holographic Universe, wherein he writes:
"Two of the world's most eminent thinkers believe the universe may be a giant hologram, a kind of image or construct created at least, in part, by the human mind. <snip> This remarkable way of looking at the universe explains many of the unsolved puzzles of physics, and also such mysterious occurrences as telepathy, out-of-body and near death experiences, lucid dreams, and even religious and mystical experiences such as feelings of cosmic unity and the occurrence of miracles."

All of the paranormal activity Talbot mentions and explains through holography are more aptly addressed and explained in Billy Meiers books, such as: Macht der Gedanken, Rund um die Fluidalenergie resp. Fluidalkrfte und andere Dinge and Die Psyche.

The two eminent thinkers alluded to in the excerpt above are physicist David Bohm and neuroscientist Karl Pribram. Author Michael Talbot took the holographic model well beyond what Pribram and Bohm outlined. Briefly explained, the theory is that our brains mathematically construct concrete reality by interpreting frequencies from another dimension, a realm of meaningful, patterned primary reality that transcends time and space. The brain is a hologram, interpreting a holographic universe.

What does Meier say?
They (Plejarens) told him (Billy) the universe was created from spiritual, intelligent energy, which they called Sohar. The Sohar continues to guide the evolution of the universe. from In Search of Truth And Freedom, by Dietmar Rothe, p. 98.

The word "holography" is derived from Greek roots meaning "complete writing". The idea is that every part of "the writing" contains information about the whole. As an example, if you cut a holographic photographic plate up into small pieces, the whole image can still be extracted from any of the individual pieces (with perhaps a small loss of clarity). By extrapolation then, if the universe is a hologram, you should be able to cut off the tip of your finger and from that tip, reconstruct the whole universe even if in a less than perfect form. Or, if the brain did function as a hologram, it should have access to the greater whole of the universe.

For what I consider a more sober and scholarly account of the holographic paradigm, I recommend reading, The Holographic Paradigm and other paradoxes, by Ken Wilber, which also includes material by Bohm and Pribram. What did Pribram and Bohm actually say? From an interview with Renee Weber, p.98:
Bohm: I think that at this stage we have to say that this is an idea and therefore theres a limit to how far well go.
Weber: In discourse.
Bohm: This only works in the universe of discourse which works in the real universe up to a point.

And further on p.101,
Bohm: The manifest matter must be put into three dimensions if the deeper reality is 3n-dimensions. You can see by studying the mathematics that nonmanifest matter in 3n-dimensional and manifest matter is three-dimensional.
Weber: The non-manifest matter is 3n-dimensional?
Bohm: Yes. Thats really what Im saying, and whatever matter is manifest is three-dimensional; the relation between those two is essentially what quantum mechanics tells you. The laws of quantum mechanics are essentially relating the 3n-dimensional to the three-dimensional.

Pribram was studying the way memories are stored in the brain which led to his development of the holonomic brain model of cognitive function. He stated that both time and spectral information are simultaneously stored in the brain. But Pribram himself pondered the question, What is the hologram the hologram of?

If you take a tape recorder and record various sounds, the tape will store those sounds or memorize them. So will storage systems based on optical holography. The noises come in all dynamic and flowing or temporal but they get translated into a frozen or timeless state in the tape. But just because the information is stored in a timeless fashion doesnt mean that the tape recorder is in a transcendental or eternal state. The human brain also stores information, perhaps holographically; in the process it naturally translates it from a dynamic or moving state into a timeless or stored condition, and when you call up that information you read it out from this frozen state. But this timeless or frozen condition has little to do with a metaphysical or mystical eternity.

Billy discusses a certain ET technology which can create a virtual reality hologram in the mind of a subject to the point that they believe they are experiencing a real event and there are references to holograms being projected in the sky that are visible to masses of people concurrently. But I have found nothing in the writings so far that suggests that the material universe itself is not in fact material or consisting of course matter as Billy refers to it. It is true that everything can be broken down into vibration or energy but this conversion is a process that we dont fully understand yet and I worry about trying to understand something transcendent (or transmental) in mental terms.

If indeed, as Eddie puts it, The world, through our senses and perceptions, is merely holographic images that we "see" and experience, then I dont really see much difference in that than a spiritual universe which we will eventually evolve into. Why bother with a material universe at all?

Conversely we know from the Meier material that our own thoughts and feelings can affect our material world around us. A great example is given in Contact 300 between Billy and the mimosa plant. Peter Swartz of the Stanford Research Institute stated that the holographic paradigm is a nice metaphor but a bad model of reality. It is a bad model and Im not even sure its a good metaphor. Its a good metaphor for pantheism or panentheism, but not for the reality described by Billy Meier - a creation of continuous evolution requiring a constant feedback loop between material experience and consciousness.

Regards
Bob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 200
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 05:35 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob
Phi_spiral
(Post#564)

Thanks Bob, yes, let me clarify and thanks for pointing it out.

Regarding this statement: “The world, through our senses and perceptions, is merely holographic images that we "see" and experience.”

For clarification,
(perhaps I could have written that sentence better).

I’m referring to a YouTube documentary. Scientists explain how we see with the brain; they explain it this way (as it occurs inside the brain) in the documentary “What the bleep do we know?”

Further clarification:
The ‘actual’ universe (the course material, etc.) is (((not))) holographic; for example as in the movie, “The Matrix" with Keanu Reeves and Laurence Fishburne.

:o)

= = = = = = =

On a side note:
(?) How correct are they in the documentary?
I’m referring to their explanation of how the light entering the eye gets converted, sent through the nerves to a part of the brain and then the signal is converted again in the brain and forms a duplicate image of what our eyes are trained on.

Is this correct?

Thank you for that post, there are lots of interesting things it brought to my awareness that I found interest in.

Many thanks and a special "thank you" Bob for having taken the time my friend.

Salome,
Eddie
[7:-)

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 565
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2011 - 11:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Eddie: "I'm referring to their explanation of how the light entering the eye gets converted, sent through the nerves to a part of the brain and then the signal is converted again in the brain and forms a duplicate image of what our eyes are trained on. Is this correct?"

That is actually a part of Pribrams holonomic theory I mentioned earlier. To the best of my knowledge, that is still a theory. The holonomic theory (for the example of vision) summarizes evidence that the image formed on the retina is transformed to a holographic (or spectral) domain. The information in this spectral "holographic" domain is distributed over an area of the brain (a certain collection of cells) by the polarization of the various synaptic junctions in the dendritic structures. At this point, there is no longer a localized image stored in the brain.

Regards
Bob

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 203
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Bob
(post#565)

So it is still a theory only? Makes sense though. Based on this theory, a scientist developed a sensor he connected to the tongue of a girl blind from birth. The sensor was connected to a laptop and that to a camera. The girl was able to see what the camera was trained on (even though the sensor was connected to her tongue and not the nerves connecting her damaged eyes to the brain).

(?) If the light is converted to something the image can travel through the nerves, it must then get converted again to the image it represents. In either case, can it be accurately said that we don't actually "see" what our eyes are trained on until that image is reconverted somewhere in the brain back to its original image? In a sense, as I understand this, we are seeing a replica and through conscious realization, we 'know' we are seeing what the eyes are trained on?

Which brings me to the TJ ch. 32:22 - It would appear that a person would associate what they 'see' as nothing more than what they see.
Is this the way Creation has kept its secrets of the Consciousness from the unfair ones, the irresponsible ones and the ones that would abuse these secrets of the power of the Consciousness?

Thank you Bob, this is important to me because when I meditate and connect with Creation outdoors, in a cognizant (awareness) manner, by which I'm peacefully one with Creation, this helps me realize that there is much more to what I'm physically seeing and sensing. From there (for example), the Goblet of Truth and Talmud Jmmanuel are opened up to me. The activities within nature (and its creatures) take on a whole new perspective, even becoming a whole new world that is enlivened by a variety of spiritforms and I see Creation in a new light.

What I do: (one example) I project a question to my Conscious, when I flip the book open (I sense where to open), a verse or so appear to glow on the page and when I read the verse(s) I find my answers.

Perhaps a better understanding of the way in which the spiritform sees and experiences the world around us will be of greater help with my connection to Creation and perhaps give me better cognitions. I don't have the other spirit related books in my possession and so my studies is restricted to these two books and Jacob's spirit lesson posts.

Your help with this is much appreciated. Thank you Bob.

Salome,
Eddie

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 566
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2011 - 04:53 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Eddie

What you see is the light either emitted or reflected off an object and not the object per se. If you look up in the heavens at night you can see the light from stars that are no longer there. And during the daytime, you cant see them at all because the brightness of our own sun takes away the needed contrast of a darker sky. You can go further and categorize seeing as being of two primary types: conscious and subconscious. Conscious seeing processes sensory information which is the immediate focus of your conscious attention, such as writing a check, watching a pretty woman walk by or catching a ball. Subconscious seeing on the other hand, records everything within your visual field. Under hypnosis your subconscious can remember the minutest detail of an event or scene that you do not remember seeing consciously at all. By the way, Billy discusses the value of hypnosis in the spirit lessons and every student would benefit greatly if they choose to avail themselves of this valuable asset in learning and memory recall.

Regards
Bob

Sitkaa

Post Number: 500
Posted on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 07:33 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A question for the next few thousand years:

Is there a 'unified theory/definition of life' that can apply all scales subatomic to transuniversal with equal validity?

As if that were not enough, how do these scales creationally relate to one-another, determine their respective priorities? Should not the relatively more 'fundamentally lively' be offered precedence?

What do you think is the natural order of evolution?
Fur leben.

Scott

Post Number: 2157
Posted on Thursday, July 14, 2011 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

A translation by Robyn regarding Creations Love:

http://www.futureofmankind.co.uk/Billy_Meier/Creation's_Love

Thank you Robyn and Wiebke.

Eddieamartin

Post Number: 252
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 08:46 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thank you Scott
(#2157)

That is so what I needed! It is just uncanny how Billy has released information that also seems to be in perfect timing for what I wish to understand (thank you moderators). I am having the most amazing time in my life. There is no way Billy could be making this stuff up; it is just too profound and cognition giving to not take his works with the utmost seriousness. What a waste my entire life has been up to this point, by comparison.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Salome,
Eddie

Michael_horn

Post Number: 423
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 08:55 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

LIFE:

Love In Full Expression

Sitkaa

Post Number: 504
Posted on Friday, July 15, 2011 - 11:53 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

'LIFE: Love In Full Expression'
- Michael Horn

Yes, methinks that will do, thanks Michael : )
Fur leben.

Edward

Post Number: 2129
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 03:03 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa...

I would think: Existence! [All within Creation.]

And as Michael mentioned LIFE...which is a tool of Expressing Experience...to
achieve Greater Heights in Existence, and Beyond.

And, of course: LOVE is LIFE...and LOVE is Wisdom, and LOVE is Knowledge,
etc...True Evolution....

HATE is Death, HATE is Darkness, HATE is a Leech sucking process/Beast...that
destroys...the Existence of Creation, and her Creatures and Creations, etc.
True Devolution( and not Evolution)....

Edward.

Sitkaa

Post Number: 506
Posted on Sunday, July 17, 2011 - 03:42 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Love

life in free expression
Fur leben.

Derrick

Post Number: 59
Posted on Wednesday, July 20, 2011 - 09:30 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello figu friends,

I have had correspondence with a fellow with whom has began writing a book called "HOW WE EXist".
I have been sharing much information with him and
have been getting many questions pointing in too many directions for me to answer extensively.
Here is some of the correspondence with him (with his permission) I am posting this on his behalf and have all ready recommended him to register on figu. Salome...

Re: spiritual energy...&#8207;
8:54 PM
Reply &#9660;Reply
Reply all
Forward
Delete
Junk
Mark as unread
Mark as read
Delete all from sender
Print message
View message source
Show message history
Hide message history
Show details
Hide details Harley BorgaisTo Derick Lee, sound_of_stars@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wed 7/20/11 8:54 PM
To: Derick Lee (djlee6999@hotmail.com)
Cc: sound_of_stars@yahoogroups.com

Nothing personal in here, so it will go to the group also.
Certainly post any of my messages you like on the figu forum till I get there.

Billy Meier says about the Void:
"The absolute void or nothingness is an infinite space which contains no material form but spiritual energy only. We cannot comprehend or understand all of this with our thinking/brains."

--I disagree. We can understand it, actually it is quite simple, since it existed before our more complex reality, and he is leaving out big pieces which "How We Exist" does explain...
-The spiritual energies existed before matter, we agree on that, but
-There had to be a beginning to those spiritual energies, and those are what really came from the void.

"How We Exist" suggests that the void which existed before, and still does outside of the universe (and all of creation) can be conceived as follows...
(Note: This concept is derived from the concept of what one single event could lead to all we know to exist, described as "The Genesis of Relativity" on my site: freeornottobe.org)...

First what is Energy...
Energy is curvature. Pressure in motion is the simplest curvature, and the simplest form of Energy from which all other forms of energy are formed/derived.

The standard definition: "The capacity to do work" is the definition for the term: "Charge".
Another way of defining Charge or the capacity to do work is this: The difference between two opposite charges, or two charges of the same sign but at different intensities. So a battery is -&+, but a Cold Electrical Generator uses a low + and a high + voltage.
(Standard circuits use two negatives, the ground, and a stronger negative, therefore radiating heat).
---If you wish to understand the above better, ask me for more details and evidence in another email if you wish---

Now, every material form is assembled from harmonic waves, which form the electron orbital shells.
They are configured according to the sacred geometry of the Flower of Life.

Light is the excess energy shed from atoms, and eventually absorbed and used to balance other atoms elsewhere.
This is how the whole universe remains consistent.

Now for the void...

Before there was existence there was total randomness and chaos, there were many odd, and usually simple forms of energy, like a seething ocean of activity, but the key is that none of the forms could maintain, or self perpetuate, like living things do.

Now the question remains, how could our reality form from randomness?
--You see, this is the Beauty of "How We Exist", it explains how a self-perpetuating chain reaction (Existence) could have arose from total randomness and chaos, here is how...

Eventually, statistically, two equal and opposite forces (- & + pressure) would react at 90-degrees, and when two fluctuations react at 90-degrees, you get spin.

This field of spinning momentum has centrifugal force also, which causes it to expand outward.
It will react with the origin points of those first two forces, and continue reacting, forming more and more fields.
Today there are countless particles, and they are seen in the sacred geometry...

This form developed, first into self awareness, then it developed emotions with its fourth dimension, then creative though (Free will) with the fifth dimension, and then a sixth dimension allowed a balance between 3D forces of Radiation and 3D forces that recycle those energies. These two sets of three dimensions created a perfect state of equilibrium, which we call heaven.

The difference is here, radiation dominates, and Entropy seems to rule, which it does in the void.

most likely this could happen more than once, and other universes could form, which could interrupt with ours, and this could explain the "Dark Flow". But it wont destroy the universes, the galaxies and clusters will just blend.

Also by this theory, there would be a different God for each universe, as the Body of each God IS each Universe.

However it does not require each universe to be constructed from the same physical laws, nor that the Gods be very similar.

Jacob

Post Number: 714
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 01:22 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

First what is Energy...
Energy is curvature. Pressure in motion is the simplest curvature, and
the simplest form of Energy from which all other forms of energy are
formed/derived.

This is incorrect, curvature implies that there must be a space/time to even have a curvature, so there must be an interaction between energy and space/time, so space/time and energy can't be seen apart. How can pressure be applied on energy, that would imply there is another force to impose a pressure on energy, or there would not be any pressure at all, also something what can be pressured/compressed will take up less space.The last statement "and the simplest form of Energy from which all other forms of energy are
formed/derived." is a classical example of: Cum hoc ergo propter hoc "after this, therefore because of this."

Now, every material form is assembled from harmonic waves, which form
the electron orbital shells.
They are configured according to the sacred geometry of the Flower of
Life.

The electron orbital shells are nothing but a probability model to describe the wave-like behavior of an electron and its probable position in the atom, since when you determine the position of an electron, you can't know its speed, and when you determine the speed of an electron you can't know its location around the nucleus.(Heisenberg uncertainty principle) Also you forget to mention that also the electro-weak and strong force which form the nucleus, the electro-weak force is responsible for radioactive decay and the strong force is responsible for the nucleus to stay together. The 'sacred' geometry of the flower of life is just an illusionary conception of a confused material consciousness.

Light is the excess energy shed from atoms, and eventually absorbed
and used to balance other atoms elsewhere.
This is how the whole universe remains consistent.

A well known fact by physics is that the known universe is NOT balanced when it comes to baryonic matter (electron/proton/neutron), which is called the baryon asymmetry. There is always more matter then antimatter, for the simple reason if both would be perfectly equal and balanced there would be no matter at all, just a continuous annihilation of matter/antimatter without forming the smallest amount of matter, let alone a star, planet, life or human. After the initial expansion of the big bang, which is called by the Earth human scientist as hyperinflation the distances were already so great that light, regardless if it goes with 147x lightspeed or 1x lightspeed would have taken many thousands of years to get across, and it would be subject to the inverse square law and its energy would be spread out over a huge space, incapable of ever forming matter at all.
The universe would die out soon without every forming the material universe belt we can observe for the smallest part.

Now for the void...

Before there was existence there was total randomness and chaos, there
were many odd, and usually simple forms of energy, like a seething
ocean of activity, but the key is that none of the forms could
maintain, or self perpetuate, like living things do.

Now the question remains, how could our reality form from randomness?
--You see, this is the Beauty of "How We Exist", it explains how a
self-perpetuating chain reaction (Existence) could have arose from
total randomness and chaos, here is how...

Eventually, statistically, two equal and opposite forces (- & +
pressure) would react at 90-degrees, and when two fluctuations react
at 90-degrees, you get spin.

This field of spinning momentum has centrifugal force also, which
causes it to expand outward.
It will react with the origin points of those first two forces, and
continue reacting, forming more and more fields.
Today there are countless particles, and they are seen in the sacred
geometry...

Several points here, how can one possibly know that there was "randomness and chaos" when there was no living entity to observe, understand and record those things? How can one do this in total absence of space and time? How can something exist in total infinity when its fallible and chaotic, since if something is illogical, it will be finite and contradict itself in its existence, if you follow this course of reasoning you end-up with an oblivion of nothingness in endless duration where nothing happens, total non-existence. Only something purely logical can exist because it will never contradict itself even once for the slightest. This can be factually proven that nature never breaks its own laws, and where it is SEEMINGLY so, it is because we do not understand the level or system and order, so we call it chaos. Many times over this has been proven, for example in Astronomy where apparent chaotic distribution of galaxies are in fact logical clusters and super-clusters and even Voronoi structures which describe the distribution of super-clusters in the Earth human visible part of the Universe.

This form developed, first into self awareness, then it developed
emotions with its fourth dimension, then creative though (Free will)
with the fifth dimension, and then a sixth dimension allowed a balance
between 3D forces of Radiation and 3D forces that recycle those
energies. These two sets of three dimensions created a perfect state
of equilibrium, which we call heaven.

The difference is here, radiation dominates, and Entropy seems to
rule, which it does in the void.

most likely this could happen more than once, and other universes
could form, which could interrupt with ours, and this could explain
the "Dark Flow". But it wont destroy the universes, the galaxies and
clusters will just blend.

Our universe as we know it space-time is based on a 4-dimensional model, X,Y,Z and T for the temporal dimension aka time. These 4-dimensions can't be seen apart. This model has been described my Hendrik Lorentz and the special and general theory of relativity and its interaction with mass. How can emotions form in time when emotions are affects of the material human brain? Heaven is a well constructed lie when taken from cult-religion perspective to misguide people to live an eternity at god's feet.

Also by this theory, there would be a different God for each universe,
as the Body of each God IS each Universe.

However it does not require each universe to be constructed from the
same physical laws, nor that the Gods be very similar.

god is the title of a human who uses force and falsehood to misguide, slay and murder people, a king or queen of falsehood. The universe is the Creation, its nameless, since it can't be named, its Omefalon Murado, law in fulfillment. The Creation is the inner and outer body of the universe. The being in the material and the BEING in the spiritual. The Creation is alpha and omega for all human spirit forms, we come from the Creation and we will merge back into the Creation in mutual evolution.

This book "How we exist" seems to me like the result of putting the Kabbalah, New age, Astronomy, cult-religion, Quantum mechanics in a blender and hope and 'pray' that a useful philosophy will result of this. Only the logic of nature, the Creation, the Geisteslehre is capable of doing this, because it can be proven at any time and any place by anyone using his common sense and reason.
Salome,
Jacob

Derrick

Post Number: 60
Posted on Thursday, July 21, 2011 - 01:48 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Thanck you so much Jacob,

I study these teachings very hard but I am not as sharp as many regarding the science aspect.
Your answer for Harley was very needed.
Peace to ya
Derrick

Mahigitam

Post Number: 381
Posted on Saturday, July 23, 2011 - 06:05 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

THank you Jacob & Derrick,

In CR 32, Ptaah explains the 'Logic in Existence of Creation & Life' also you may find the related information here "Creation or Coincidence? - Who has the better argument?" - FIGU Bulletin 58.
All ideologies are idiotic, whether religious or political, for it is conceptual thinking, the conceptual word, which has so unfortunately divided man - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Edward

Post Number: 2136
Posted on Sunday, July 24, 2011 - 04:08 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Guys...

I would agree on the - "randomness and chaos" - Factor, which is to many of
today's scientist's, main point of view; even mine, to be frank: Unorganized
Components, just running about, till a Logical Consequence, 'kicks in'/
occurred.

At some point in Existing/BEING...it had to become - Organized -, in the sense
say, through: *Consequences - Cause and Effect; but, in a more Perfection,
manifestation.

And still Perfecting itself in generating and creating the Blueprint of the
(Spirit) energy, To Be, and going further indeed, the Matter/Material formats,
and so forth; constantly Perfecting itself through it's own (Natural) Logic*.

Which all still, even Reflects on every material creature created within the
mentioned, as we even look at the first life forms which came about in our
great oceans, and than, these creatures evolving landward, and still in the
material 'chaos' of Un-perfection and still having to Perfect themselves,
etc...from an Impulse creation/creature to an Instinctive or Intuitive one;
not to forget a THINKING creature: human being.

The Blueprint of the Human...has some what Perfected itself, and will Perfect
itself, as they Evolve, further...in alignment with Knowledge and Wisdom,
which also forms their Character, their Being and BEING, etc., and define
their Existence.

All Perfecting itself as intended by: The Creation.

Edward.

Egerrt

Post Number: 15
Posted on Sunday, July 31, 2011 - 02:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

There is an interview with Meier, where he says:
"Absolute Absolutum must continue Its evolution process into all-Great-Time and chronological endlessness."

I have been trying to find out what are these all-Great-Time and chronological endlessness. Anyone knows more?

Aslo, is there some distant moment in the future when AA becomes chronological endlessness?

Mqhassan

Post Number: 114
Posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2011 - 04:03 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Jacob,

I would like to send you some analysis work I have pursued over some time to discuss with you.
Kindly send me yr email to which I can post the work

Salome

Mohammed

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page