Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help   FIGU-Website FIGU-Website
Search Last 1 | 3 | 7 Days Search Search Tree View Tree View FIGU-Shop FIGU-Shop

Archive through September 10, 2011

Discussionboard of FIGU » The Creation-energy Teaching » Numbers and Symbols » Archive through September 10, 2011 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page

Darren

Post Number: 133
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 04:28 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Mark,

It can't be that coz what if your a pleyaren, they're still young at 119?

But I don't know either.

Edward,

I apologize for what I said about you in our last run in. I was merely speculating and didn't mean to sound as though it were true.

Anyway, do you know if one of the other numbers that Billy also refers to as 'Pseudo' are 'master numbers'? I'm a master number 11 but theres not much talk in the archives on them for me to read. I thought i was something being a MN but ever since I found Billy I am being lead to believe it means nothing.

Matthew_justin_deagle

Post Number: 250
Posted on Wednesday, January 20, 2010 - 11:01 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Marbar,

19 means basically the Sun, the human material-conscioushood (the living brain), spirit-evolution, humanity, spirit, Human, courage (Mut, animus), the desire to have, will, manifestation, triumph, etc. Cheiro says 'This number is reguarded as fortunate and extremely favourable. It is symbolized as 'the Sun' and is called 'the Prince of Heaven'. It is a number promising happiness, success, esteem and honour, and promises success in one's planes for the future.'

19 multiplies to 9, meaning the Moon, and adds to 1, meaning the Earth and Pisces: wealth, weal, fame, fortune, fecundity, or negatively death, disease, divorce, passing-away.

Salome,

- Matthew

Markcampbell

Post Number: 336
Posted on Thursday, January 21, 2010 - 12:16 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darren ;
I was thinking more of Steely Dan than anything else , but yes, at 119 years of age they still have the appearance and health of new drivers here on good old blue marble .

Marbar

Post Number: 49
Posted on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

With the number 19, it mostly depends on how it is used.

Marbar

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 05:39 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Mark,

I looked up on some website for the meaning of the number 19, their meaning is,"the stubborness of not asking or accepting help from others."

Markcampbell

Post Number: 344
Posted on Friday, January 22, 2010 - 08:59 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

It's the male driver without a map . He's just going to drive around for 19 minutes ...or hours .

Edward

Post Number: 1628
Posted on Monday, January 25, 2010 - 03:56 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Darren.....

It is , ok....

It is best I do NO number analysis, if you do not mind(?).

It would be best for you to utilize the Search Engine, and study the
information given, there. It has been discussed, and thus, from there you may
conduct/draw your own conclusions. And, if you feel 'attracted' to certain
specifications: see if it corresponds to you in what ever familiar manner; and
work that out in (YOUR) 'practice(/life)', as I mentioned in my previous
posting, ok?

Pleasant Studying....

Edward.

Phi_spiral

Post Number: 528
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 08:11 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello Magititam

The graphic you recently posted in the Mission-related section depicting Wiligut’s Double Spiral Image is also a primal archetype symbol which can be found in the art of indigenous cultures all over the world including pre-historic cave art. And in Billy’s book of spirit symbols, Symbole der Geistelehre, one can find the spiral integrated into such symbols as Schöpferisch-geistige Energie (Creative-spiritual energy) and in Kosmisch-electromagnetische Lebensenergie (Cosmic electromagnetic life energy). A double spiral can be found in Feinheit. These synchronicities are significant. When one thinks about how a magnetic field spirals about the path of an electron stream, it starts to make sense.

Regards
Bob

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 125
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 09:58 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Not to sound too redundant simplistic or coy but in simple numerology 9+1=10 [New Beginning's]

The number of completion in most systems, number 10 represents perfection, completion and fulfillment. 10 in the Kaballah is equal to Malkuth = Kingdom in the Tree of Life which indicates that this number represents the entire kingdom or the completion of a kingdom. Because it represents completion it also symbolically is indicative of closure. Since a 10 is really a perfect combination of the 1 and 0 energies!

Funny how, at least our own Milky way seems to follow the same circular path as the pics depict, even thus with the upcoming conjunction with the so called black hole center as the prophetic end of the Maya Calendar suggests!

Also it seems to me that the more we look out there to the stars - which in fact, is looking backward in time.... the less we know about really what true perspective is all about! We've got a lot to learn in the long run!

Also, I believe I read that in a few million years or so we are due for a collision course with an even larger Galaxy thus merging the two and destroying the integrity of the lesser - which is us!

Don't go digging your bomb shelters or building your arks just yet - there's no place to hide!
--------------------------------------------------
Get your facts down first and then you can distort them as much as you please. ~ Mark Twain
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Lth

Post Number: 54
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

> The number ten in reality is arbitrary since the important base units are 3 > and 7 and 12. Most numerolgy is bunk. The math BEAM uses is based on > higher principles and is not usually the same although there are instances > of similarity between what he writes and what is currently accepted in Earth > bound circles of thought. Ten probably became an important number only > because that is the number of fingers we and earlier humans have/had.

Bronzedesk

Post Number: 126
Posted on Tuesday, July 27, 2010 - 06:36 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

"There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact." ~ Mark Twain

Too me one man's bunk is another man's bed! PAX!
First you forget names, then you forget faces. Next you forget to pull your zipper up and finally, you forget to pull it down. George Burns

Imamovic

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2011 - 08:00 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Greetings Zhila,

Hope all is well.

I was wondering if I could have a copy of " A Summary of Billy's Symbol of the Spirit Teachings by Zhila" in PDF format emailed to me.

Would be very thankful if you find the time and send it to me.

My email is; i2dino18@hotmail.com

Thank you! :-)

Darshan

Post Number: 1
Posted on Sunday, January 30, 2011 - 10:16 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

hi
i am darshan
i see interesting numbers all the time every where
mostly on the vehicles and time
ex: 1221, 1324, 11:11, 3434,
what i mean to say is they are either doublets or mirror images or all odd numbers and this happens on daily basis when i am heading back from college, when i am looking at time, its mostly my attention drawn to it than i look at it knowingly.
i practice meditation and now i am using these sightings to take my mind on inner journey when ever these incidents occur.
but i dont really know what is this or does this has anything to do with karmic cycle.
will be glad if you and share some insight
thanx

Sitkaa

Post Number: 427
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 07:26 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Darshan,

The numbers represent patterns of a known framework, perhaps base 10. Seeing patterns like this is a function of the mind, and in this respect is 'karmic'. If you like, try expanding your repertoire of pattern recognition to include patterns of more concrete and geometric interactions, such as patterns whose framework has been laid down by modern chemistry and physics.

In meditation, don't pay attention to these patterns as it sounds like they will only distract you. Instead, just use the Jyoti meditation.
Fur leben.

Kingman

Post Number: 844
Posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 - 06:24 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Sitkaa,

Why is it that you use the term 'karmic' here at this FIGU forum when it is clearly repeated over and over that this is not a true part of the information Billy shares with us. When we continue using these terms, a perpetuation of an unnecessary form is backed up again.

I'm not even the slightest bit knowing of the numbers code, but I am fairly sure 'karma' isn't part of the true knowledge.

Karma, no
Cause and Effect, yes
a friend in america
Shawn

Imamovic

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Dear Moderator,

I hope you can help me with my question.

Does Billy use any of the below when he does his calculations of the future, or calculations of someones death?

prime numbers? prime quadruplets? phi and square root of phi?

Salome
Dino

Elreyjr

Post Number: 217
Posted on Tuesday, February 01, 2011 - 05:44 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Sitkaa,

please, why the endorsement on Jyoti meditation?

is it part of Billy materials?

Jun
My will be done

Smukhuti

Post Number: 518
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 12:18 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Jun,

Jyoti meditation as described in the Sanskrit text is same as the concentration exercise with candle as recommended by Billy.

Jyoti means "light", "radiant energy", "flame" or just "sun light" depending upon the context it is used.

It is unfortunate that religious figures and Gurus recommend the Jyoti meditation, but often inform a wrong way of doing it - i.e. to imagine God or Gods energy while looking at the flame.
Saalome.
Suv

Sitkaa

Post Number: 429
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 06:41 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Howdy Darshan, Kingman, Elreyjr, and Smukhuti

Wow, what controversy! : )

The reference to the Sanskrit terms and concepts were used because the name 'Darshan' is itself a Sanskrit term. Since this person is coming from an Indian paradigm, I was using similar language to reach Darshan.

Karma is an overblown concept, not nearly so important as corporeal folks would like it to be. To SOME EXTENT the circumstances of one's next life can be manipulated, which is most easily reflected in the body characteristics one can strive for in the next life. Again though, this is a hit or miss thing. There are often circumstances unforeseen by corporeal folks which have to take precedence in choosing the next body type. There is no sure lunch, here - we are just striving to be the best we can be with the circumstances wherein we can fit. Anyway, concerns with karma usually center on how oneself got to be the way it is, and how to make it better in the next go-round.

As far as referencing the Jyoti meditation, Smukhuti hit it right on the head. Once you remove the guru nonsense, Jyoti meditation is a focus on the light within.

I apologize if it sounds like I seem to know alot about this stuff. I did study it for a few years, but that doesn't qualify me to be an expert, but just to use the vocabulary. So take it for it is worth, just a skipping stone found at the water's edge, and tossed away.
Fur leben.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 519
Posted on Wednesday, February 02, 2011 - 09:18 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Yeah Sitkaa, those old terms have been corrupted by religion to such an extent that using them could possibly cause more confusion than good.

I am also not an expert in this stuff.
Saalome.
Suv

Justsayno

Post Number: 335
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2011 - 08:23 pm:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Read a good one on urban survival about the year 2011 and specifically the number 111. Take the last two digits of the year you were born and add the age you will turn this year. Works out to 111 unless you were born in the 2000's and then it works out to 11. Thought it was kinda cool.
Good, better, best. May you never rest, until your good is better, and your better best.

Smukhuti

Post Number: 620
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 01:24 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hi Egerrt,

There is a post by Patric Chenaux in the German forum wherein he provided some good information about astrology.

A google translated outline, plus improvements on the translation from the original post are noted below. There are some known translation doubts/errors below. Posting it here because the Astrology thread is closed.

The doctrine or the science of astrology is directly attributed to our extraterrestrial ancestors. Therefore those extraterrestrials meant to be referred to as the "old Lyran" known to have lived on our good old mother earth tens of thousands of years ago and had their home here. From these "old Lyran" at later times also emerged today’s Plejaren whose ancestors until about 13,500 years ago in part were still on the earth worked and refined and authoritatively shaped the science of astrology. Many data and certain parts of the developed knowledge in astrological science survived the times of millennia and preserved themselves up to our present time.

The serious astrology, which is not addressed in those which can be found in newspapers, journals, magazines, gossip magazines and other magazines, must actually be specified and called an exact science, which has a real and realistic background. In this relationship everything is only seen a bit differently and is much more comprehensive and far-reaching than the man imagines.

Astrology is the science that deals primarily with the cosmic vibration and radiation, which hits people at the time of their birth (more precisely at the exit of the skull from the opening of the mother). These vibrations and radiation of cosmic nature are special forms of electromagnetic oscillations, which originate mainly in the central Sun of our galaxy. This means that the central sun, that is seen in the region of the black hole in the centre of our galaxy, is the main transmitter of these electromagnetic, cosmic vibrations and radiation and aura. These cosmic rays make their way into the vastness of the universe, of course, runs through the earth and its inhabitants, who are influenced by these vibrations. The cosmic rays not only reach the earth in a direct form, but all planets of our solar system logically also absorb these rays and vibrations, transforms to a certain degree, converts and "colours" and then re-emits them again. These slightly transformed vibrations also naturally reaches earth and again meet its lifeforms and residents. In other words, it can be stated that the earth is struck by two main modes of vibration, but which have the same origin - namely, the Central Sun of our galaxy. The first waveform is that which hits the Earth in a direct form and the second form is that which reaches the earth in an indirect way via the planets and their influences.

The Zodiac, which include 12 known signs in our earthly characters are really only symbolic and represent certain characteristics, abilities and characteristics, etc. If for example, we are in the month of February and imagine a line that extends from earth to the sun and continue in the same direction, then one comes to the constellation of Aquarius. So may it can be observed that depending on where the earth is currently in its orbit around the sun, just on the opposite side of the sun, is the zodiac sign that prevails for the people of earth. It is not that zodiac sign or the corresponding star formation that exercise astrological influence, because these as such are much too far away at hundreds and thousands of light years of distance. As I said, these represent only a symbolic sign character, but exercise no influence on us earthlings. The crux of this relationship is the position of Earth in its orbit around the sun. In this circular area which is about 300 million kilometres in diameter, the direct cosmic vibration and radiation of the galactic central sun which will hit the earth will vary depending on the position of the earth. And exactly this difference is the decisive aspect and influence for the birth of a child. The second important aspect are mentioned as the planetary configurations, because, as already mentioned and explained, they pick up the cosmic vibrations , transform according to their planetary properties and emit the "coloured" rays back to their surrounding and thus to the earth and its inhabitants. Seen in this way the planetary configuration and their positions with each other and thus to the earth, is the second decisive role in the birth of a child. Additionally the self-rotation of the earth comes to the course which leaves certain areas of the world immersed in varying degrees of intensive and coloured radiation, by day or night, which logically in turn, affect the birth of of a child. So the child is influenced during his/her birth by a huge, complex and taken second by second, ever-changing mixture of cosmic rays and vibrations that have the property that, depending on their type and strength, some human character traits, abilities, opportunities, issues and investments reinforces or weakens in the child, so the at his birth, a natural and external imprinting is induced on the child. But this conditioning is just one of many, and ultimately it is still the mindset of the people and their attitude that will decide how the person deals with his impressions and what he/she makes of them. Because for all external and internal influences, thought and consciousness of the people are still the factors that influence people is by far the most. A circumstance that will never change as long as there are human.
“When we listen to a song we feel a yearning for the universal life vibration which exists in the vastness of the Creation. Through this, our consciousness bridges the barriers of place and time and discover our nervous life-force within infinity.” - Tagore, on the significance of rhythm.

Memo00

Post Number: 518
Posted on Saturday, September 10, 2011 - 07:31 am:   Edit Post Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)

Hello dear FIGU friends

these past days i have been doing some research about the relationships between geometry, music, numbers, harmony, rhythm and other things. I plan to share some of this knowledge, maybe some drawings or even a video about it in the future.

For now i would like to share some things i have found related with the numbers 3, 7 and 12.

Billy and the Plejaren have explained that these numbers are very important, and that calculations made with them give as a result fundamental things like the length of the different cycles of Creation and of the human being (the spirit enters into the body at day 21 (3x7), our years 3, 7, 12-14 (puberty), 21-28 (adulthood) are very important in our development.) But this is isn´t what i want to show you.

After doing some geometric drawings and making some calculations i began to find certain patterns, and so just for curiosity and fun i grabbed a calculator and made multiplications and divisions, and found interesting things, that relate with the earlier mentioned numbers (3, 7 and 12).

Here the most obvious:

3x4=12 (and obviously 12/4= 3 and 12/3=4)
3+4=7
3x7=21 (2+1=3)
21-12= 9 (3x3)
7x12= 84 (8+4= 12 and 1+2=3)
3x2= 6 (which is 12/2) and also 3+2=5 and 5+7=12

Another thing that isn´t so evident is the following pattern which repeats infinitely:

1/7= 0.142,857,142,857,142,857 etc...
2/7= 0.285,714,285,714,285,714... (the exact six digit sequence but now starting with the 2)
3/7= 0.428,571,428,571428,571... (the same now with the four)
4/7= 0.571,428,571,428,571,428...
5/7= 0.714,285,714,285,714,285...
6/7= 0.857,142,857,142,857,142...

then after a cycle of 6 times (7x6= 42 and 4+2= 6 and 6x6=36 3+6=9= 3x3), the six numbers disappear and we arrive at the number seven

7/7= 1

then the six digit number cycle begins again, it "rests" in the 7 and then continues indefinitely:

8/7= 1.142,857,1.142,857,1.142,857,1.142,857,1.142,857...
9/7= 1.285,714,285,714,285,714,285,714...
9357/7= 1336,714,285,714,285,714,2857...

This may not be so amazing, after all, if you make an ordered list of all numbers divided against let´s say 4 or 11 you´ll find some cool things, patterns, series of numbers, etc. But what i found is that this 142,857 pattern (or starting with the 4 or 2 or 7 etc but always in the same order) has unique properties which i haven´t found in any other series of numbers.

For example:

142,857,142,857,142,857,142,857 X 11 =

the same with 111, 1111, 11111 ( or any other number for example 4444, 999, 666)

but when you arrive at a 6 number digit...

142,857,142,857,142,857,142,857 X 111111 (six ones, or twos or fives or whatever) =

the pattern changes

after this if you multiply against a 7 digit number the pattern starts again (with maybe some added numbers at the beginning or the end but the 6 number pattern is in there)

Another property i found in this 6 digit number is that it "orders" any "random" number (that isn´t multiple of 7) that you multiply or divide it for.

Example:

/ 768
= 11160 71428571428571428571.428 385416666667

=20558200954 28571428571428571 085934746

you obtain some number at the beginning and the end but the pattern remains. (these numbers also follow certain order sometimes you get things like 020408 then the pattern or 102040 and the pattern, but thats another story...)

Well i think this is enough for now, i hope some of you may find this interesting and maybe can find something useful in it. In the future I´ll try to find a practical use for this number.

Salome

Administration Administration Log Out Log Out   Previous Page Previous Page Next Page Next Page